>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mynorthwest.com/620969/reports-fourth-person-accuses-mayor-murray-of-sex-abuse/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/03/gop-preps-zombie-trumpcare-to-die-a-gory-death-in-the-senate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schaub

There shouldn't be a /ptg/ the election is over. Please stop being cancer to Sup Forums

t.Shareblue

op pic is what zuckerberg is thinking right now.

Fourth person accuses Mayor Ed Murray of sex abuse
mynorthwest.com/620969/reports-fourth-person-accuses-mayor-murray-of-sex-abuse/

>A fourth person has filed a lawsuit against Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, claiming he was paid for sex.

>Maurice Jones claimed he was introduced to Murray by Delvonn Heckard, who has also said he was abused by the mayor as a teen. Heckard’s attorney Lincoln Beauregard will join KIRO Radio’s Ron and Don at 3 p.m. Wednesday.

>According to court documents initially obtained by The Seattle Times, Jones said he had also been to Murray’s apartment in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. He also said he’s gay and not part of a right-wing conspiracy.

Documents Tie Berkeley Riot Organizers To Pro-Pedophilia Group, NAMBLA
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

>The left-wing activists behind the anti-conservative riots at Berkeley have ties to one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.

>The Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary — more commonly referred to as By Any Means Necessary or BAMN — is one of the militant leftist groups waging a campaign against conservatives and Trump supporters in Berkeley. The group’s planned aggressive demonstrations against conservative commentator Ann Coulter and the students coming to hear her talk led to the cancellation of Coulter’s speech this week due to safety concerns.

>BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”

>Mayor Ed Murray
Nothing is going to fucking happen since libshits run this state at anything higher than a county level. He could probably admit to fucking kids and still nothing would happen since he's a fag.

>Zombie Trumpcare

This propaganda hitpiece makes me want a healthcare plan called Zombie Trumpcare. Is it even legal for them to call it "Trumpcare"? His name is copyrighted so he could send cease and desist orders if he wanted.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/03/gop-preps-zombie-trumpcare-to-die-a-gory-death-in-the-senate

Will ptg will finally admit it has been conned to support male hillary?

Oh YeaaaaaaAAAH?

The second debate was the best. Trump was gangsta and there was the boner guy.

>tfw no antifu

most beautiful woman in the world 2bh

Maycie Thornton is BuzzFeed's social media director

How fucked is she?

What's wrong with this pic? The guy is happy and has something he cares about. Beats the shit out of angry impotent antfia.

A reminder that we are currently being raided by the far left subreddit called /r/March Against Trump and 8gag's /leftypol/

Don't judge me.

Be nice ShariaBlue, this is a KAC thread

reminder that only closeted homos find KAC's face attractive

I hope he runs in 2020. He could be the new Jeb.

These OPs are getting worse and worse.

Drumpfkins still think they're relevant... sad!

you'll die with the rest of the degenerates

These people really hate democracy... It's sad because Trump is a nice man but the evil media makes him look like a terrible person.

>commie scum
>satanic slut
Y...you too.

>inside the cake looks like a wall

Top stuff.

>Liberals and kikes still pretending he lost

There is nothing wrong with liking older women or light femdom.

Sup Forumstards think making a cake is against Christian teachings lmao. You can't discriminate based on religion, sex, race, etc. Changing the law to allow discrimination could create zones where whites cannot go or live (because every company could just say "we don't serve white people), not just minorities. It works both ways. If you wanna make the argument that that should be okay, then you should be making THAT argument, not that baking cakes is against your religion...

Can you guys give me a out if 10 ranking of Trump's presidency so far? Just doing my own research and curious about somthing. 1 a terrible , 10 is the best

About 3 more years until Hillary comes back for the win, STUMPED.

Prepare yourself.

Should I be be able to force a Muslim to bake a cake with Mohammad and a pig on it?

Tasty tasty salt

Tell me, just how devastated were you on election night?

Did any of you family or friends kill themselves?

Correct

11/10 completely exceeding expectations, if Congress had its shit together we'd have the country totally fixed by 2020

8/10. Easily the best we've had in a long time. I don't agree with everything he's done but he's fulfilling promises that were important to me so I'm happy.

11/10

Best president ever

Hi /r/MAT

no, but there is a problem with finding ugly women attractive

But KAC isn't ugly.

I like how they try to make that sound like a bad thing.

pre-election
>"BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL"
post-election
>"Trump is going to build that fucking wall pedes!"
1 month in
>"Look, Mexico might not pay for it right now, and it might just only be in key areas, but thats still ok"
2 months in
>"Ok, so Mexico isn't going to pay, and its going to cost 20 billion, but we can still build some sort of concrete barrier, havent you see the proposals?"
3 months in
>"The wall was always just a metaphor for normies, we never wanted it"
>Now
"PRAISE kek for the mighthy palisade he gave us!"

thread for this It's simple, we kill the BuzzFeed

Thanks. I will quietly observe the other rankings. Part of me was worried that an actual cult was forming here although I have more information i want out of poll.

I too ranked him a solid 7 so far.

Bad analogy.

you are too good at this. KAC doujins now

No, but he should be forced to serve you. "I don't make those cakes" is completely different from "I don't make cakes for you (or your kind)"

You do realize he's in office for 8 years and the President is not like your King, right?

6.5/10. Needs to stomp shit like DACA into the ground and torch it. Don't give me this MUH HEART shit. Those dumbfuck spics will never respect him.

There is nothing wrong with cumming to KAC's nice big boobies either

She's not ugly she's fugly
Fucking ugly.

Not overwhelmingly good but a lot of good things have come out of it.

I posted earlier about the deportation of a 5 year old, but I got sidetracked. Here's an update:
>5 year old and mom were fleeing Guatemala from gang violence
>They were targets; as soon as they go back, they're going to be murdered
>Paperwork filed to protect the 5 year old kid
>Trump IMMEDIATELY SPED UP the process of deportation so if couldn't be obstructed by the democrats
>Democratic Senator Casey asked Trump for help
>Trump ignored them and deported them

See pic related for most recent update. It's likely they are now dead. How does that make you feel, /pol? Are you proud of your President for supporting this deportation? I thought he had a "big heart"? And then he SPED UP (expedited) the deportation! Who does that!?

t. supreme faggot

You're a couple days behind on your narrative, aquafresh.

The emails Hilary

>flat shoe advocate

When was the last time the netherlands did...anything

What now Yumpkins?

>KAC isn't ugly.
there's cognitive dissonance, and then there's this level of cognitive dissonance

Have an Ann one while you wait

Perfect.

These people are obsessed. I think something is not right with their minds. They dedicate all of their time to shilling. Sad!

>how does that make you feel
I don't care what happens to illegals after they go back.

I'm shaking in my boots

>Aquafresh thinks that this shit is so easy and quick
Recreational drug use was a mistake.

We've had Romney generals 24/7 back in 2012.

I do it a few times a day

I voted Trump and am extremely satisfied with him and his actions. But you guys are being irrational. I'm fine with going full DEUS VULT but don't sit here trying to make discrimination okay within laws that ban discrimination lmao

I'm not a writer or anything. I'm only expressing my own fantasies.

>making a general for Romney

You do what forcing muslims to make mohammad cakes is going to do right?

Because if a cake place refused to put two men on the top it would be discrimination.

Did Dean leave out the part about also being rich and loaded with royal DNA? I think he did, unless he's trying to say all Americans are rich now and have had blue blood all along.

What the fuck is going on there and why hasn't this shit been shut down yet? It's a fucking disgrace.

Did we? I left after Ron got shanked

Me too.

>90% mestizo
>1% white

You're right, they shouldn't discriminate against people's right to provide goods and services

What is wrong with you?

Woooow.

So much for having a heart. Wtf....it's a 5 year old! How does that pose a threat?! You'd rather than be murdered!? What happened to providing asylum?

>ID cman

lewd

Well I admit I am a casual user. Its not you guys I am worried about but the_douche really has me worries that they are just cock holsters for Trump.

I love the guy but some people just cant admit he has faults. Carry on.

And life moves on.

>M-MUH KIDS AND SPIC MOTHER

Not my problem.

well then you and i have the same fantasies apparently. she just knows exactly what you need at exactly the right time

Best chance we had to get rid of Obama.
We did.

You can make the same argument, that the Christian guy doesn't make those cakes, and shouldn't be forced to. But he is forced to serve the customer regardless of who the customer sticks his penis in.

Trump is the perfect president.

absolutely disgusting

and I voted for Bush jr and McCripple

I couldn't make myself vote Romney

Even though I'd prefer a 50 foot wall on the border 20 feet of steel is a good deterrent you fucking Yuroleaf.

>What is wrong with you?
Nothing. People die everyday, what incentive is there for me to care about everyone on Earth?

Man the Russians sure are mad about being caught trying to get Hillary elected making that piss dossier.

Give it up fags.

>What happened to providing asylum?
You have to apply for that, but the mother decided to break the law and come here illegally

How appropriate.

Kellyanne is a good mommy.

That is literally the most unattractive thing I have ever seen.