We fought a war hundreds of years ago to get rid of the monarchy...

We fought a war hundreds of years ago to get rid of the monarchy. Yet you British lordlings are still clinging to your Crown and essentially subsidising a royal family that lives a luxury life at taxpayer's expense. Pathetic.

Well, I don't think the royal family actually gets their money from taxes anymore. But, they still all deserve to die for their arrogance and because they are British.

The royal family pays for itself with tourism. That is all

>We fought a war hundreds of years ago to get rid of the monarchy.
No "you" didn't. The original traitors just wanted to set up their own monarchy, but George the halfwit declined the crown.

>bsidising a royal family that lives a luxury life at taxpayer's expense.
The monarchy is funded by the Crown estate, which is a series of businesses and lands.

The monarchy was out of power for centuries by the time you chimped out.

They would still attract tourist without any taxpayer money

>crown state belongs to the royal family
In any other country they belong to the country
You should actually charge rent

"We" fought the war because the British threatened to end slavery.

Aye, and they do.

>In any other country they belong to the country
It does. The Crown IS the country.
But you're missing the point, since it's private land. Just managed differently.

>americans who think the queen has any actual legal power and isnt just a tourist attraction
>meanwhile blindly defends the president who is actually one individual with ridiculous legal power elected by only the weakest possible definition of democracy

Tell me, how much does it cost to "protect" Trump everyday? :^)

>americans think the queen has actual power in 2017
>americans think their government isn't totally corrupt
good education there

>think the queen has any actual legal power
Well, She does. Just delegated.

The US has been a slave protectorate since the beginning. When the UK started abolishing the slave trade, the US went all hysterical and started a war for the "freedom of property" i.e. slaves.

Sad Americans don't realize this.

>subsidising a royal family
I'm pretty sure that ended retard. I remember reading about it like fucking years and years ago. Go back to sleep.

>britcucks think the queen doesn't have actual power in 2017

britcuck education, ladied and gentlemen

Less than the cost of feeding a starving child in Africa.

I never understood this argument. Who goes to England to see the royals?

The royal family Generate money through their estates and buisiness that they own, and through tourism. Believe it or not alot of people come around the world to see the royal family.

Plus the royal family is part of our culture and history, and Princess kate is a qt

>Sweden
>Calling UK cucked

its sort of true.
The royal family gets a stipend to spend in exchange for parliament's use of the royal family's land.
That's not crown land BTW, but the value of the rent on it is easily 5 to 6 times the stipend the family gets.

A lot of people go to see things they own. But aye, it is always phrased poorly. Like tourists are shelling out some quid for brunch with Her Majesty or something.

Isn't it mostly Americans?

>To get out of the empire
Yet you're just about the last ones using imperial units

>subsidising a family that lives a luxury life at taxpayer's expense. Pathetic.

The sheer fucking irony considering Trump whore and his spawn burn my tax dollars making fucking business deal that profit themselves.

Where are the deportation squads, that I would have gladly paid for, faggot?

the royal family brings in shittons in revenue from cronw lands and tourism. Easily pays for itself many times over.

>fought a war to get rid of the monarchy
lol

also funny how you loyal subjects can even justify the fact that some old lady owns all your land becuase she inherited it.

have you considered the best political minds went to America and they need the monarchy?

shut the fuck up faggots
R.I.P. King Charles I
source?
you're right. we should have a complete direct democracy. seriously fuck you. at least we have a 1st and 2nd amendment you pussy
as opposed to America where all your land is owned by a group of Jews, niggers, and self loathing whites?

>flag
Not surprised you react this way, Beady junior.

>also funny how you loyal subjects can even justify the fact that some old lady owns all your land becuase she inherited it.
Only communists and niggers are against inheritance. Basically, people without fathers or children.

>Not surprised you react this way
With logic and knowledge of history?

All went down hill with king Johnny when he singed the ultimate prime.

No, by mean a monarchy cuck.

Give me ONE good reason why the world wouldn't be a better place right now under absolute monarchy

>"Shit, can't refute."
>"Wait, i know what can post!"

My understanding is that the royal family has surrendered their profits off the Crown Estate lands, and they make significantly more money for the government than the monarchy gets back.

>Asking someone to refute baseless claim.
You monarchy cucks just can't understand anything.

>have shit monarch
>not able to elect out of office
>will be a literal faggot for 30+ years

>have shit corrupt ruling class
>not able to elect out of office
>will be a series of 5 year term literal faggots

>baseless
Man, your schools really do teach you nothing. The original plan was to overthrow the crown and institute an American monarchy, which they offered to Washington. Unfortunately, he was short sighted and turned it down.

Is that the issue you were struggling with, or are your panties in a knot for some other reason?

No no, monarchy, not democracy.

Our head of state has little power and is a source of pride and respect around the world. You usually elect a cunt who consistently lies to you and slowly takes away your civil liberties, enjoy the republic meme

Your own people.
Americans are huge britboos.