Why do you waste your time here?

Why do you waste your time here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X1eAdCEvdv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have absolutely no idea.

Too many people don't know about the Jews and their lies.

inspiration

Well, articles explaining your degeneracy to the public don't write themselves

How does she do that with her eyes?

>Why do you waste your time here?

It's not a waste of time, it's effort towards a goal.

Now go defeatism shill reddit or something.

We don't want you here.

I ask myself the same question a lot. Especially when I consider the fact that most of my time here is spent pointlessly arguing with absolute cunts. I guess in the end it's because of the mental stimulation I don't really get anywhere else. Normies and mainstream culture is utterly boring.

holy fuck she is fucking hideous jesus christ
melania looks better than her and she's way older what the FUCK

I am normally doing work while I post here so it's more of a distraction than a complete waste of time.

It's not wasted time if you enjoy wasting it

I need a dedicated place to offend because rl is
soooo pussified.

Muh children in Syria.

You are the real time-waster.

bitch looks like mr. sparkle

you're wasting your time

Talk about politics.

Shitpost.

Banter with Japan/Ausfailia/Big Brother/Mexico/Canada/Russia.

Shitpost.

Shitpost.

See what shenanigans you madmen are up to, contribute to them if I feel like it.

Shitpost.

Once in awhile you find a diamond in a pile of shit. Sup Forums is a beautiful pile of shit and the collective intelligence is actually pretty enlightening if you can read past all the shitposts/trolls. Some of you fucks are actually well read and pretty brilliant. Most of you aren't. Especially Brazilians/Indians.

Shitpost.

Shitpost.

Shitpost.

Shitpost.

Get presidents elected 'cause you know who told you to.

Shitpost.

Why am I letting my life pass me by?

Fuck off, kike convert traitor.

youtu.be/X1eAdCEvdv4

Being a miserable excuse for a functional human bean alleviates one's concern for time, as death becomes the greatest favor another can present one with.

I'm a shut-in. This is the only socialization I get.

this is a waste of time
your post will be forgotten
this one will too
>what am i doing?

>you can't save time you faggot.

It's not my fault, it's the jews.

I love to trigger racist white boys. Teaches them a lesson. Teaches them a lot more than then that. They never forget me. The one who freed them from the matrix.

so close.

>saving up time to purchase a shit

but then again I've had this funky idea that if time == mobnies, and mobnies == trash, then time == trash and shouldn't be cared about

Because it's been my home since Zimmerman. It's been one of the only constants in my life. It's where my brothers are, no matter what they believe, no matter their politics, no matter their ideology.

Because Sup Forums is my family. And you stand by your family.

because i dont have a job anymore and i want to waste time until i can sleep again and repeat until i fucking die or something...

I'm currently taking a shit so I have nothing better to do. Also, I like being able to say whatever the fuck I want

Get another job moron.

Nothing else to do desu
And, of course, we're here forever

trying to

This used to be the place to go for top tier bantz. I guess I'm holding out some naive hope that those days will return.

Kind of gives me a place where I can sort of sift through the bullshit and read between the lines of mainstream media.

It takes me 20 minutes to travel to and from my job with subway so I might aswell use that time to check up on pol.

Because I can't go out and make money when I want, travel when I want, have adventures, live life without responsibilities. If I was rich I sure as fuck wouldn't be wasting my time here, I'd be balls deep in some 16 year old Nubian goddess in some 5 star hotel in Monaco. I fucking hate my existence but will never kill myself because my goal is to outlive every single cocksucker who I fucking hate with the fire of one hundred trillion stars exploding. Fuck them and fuck you!!!FACT!!!

yeah but it is a shit way to life

nice try, but I know all leafs are cucks.

>reading msm at all

ISHIGGYDIGGY

Said the burgertard whose leader is a 70 year old reality show host lardass who wants to fuck his own daughter!!!FACT!!!

because I have infinite time

bad habbit, its some kind of addiction, the constant stimulus of refreshing the thread, checking the catalogue, refreshing the catalogue, refreshing the thread, im giving myself ADD and i need to stop

Where should I waste my time user? Do you know?

To gaslight you and make you question reality from the comfort of my own home.

no, you go to work and I'll leach off the tax dollars and break reality with my shitposts you wagecuck.

This is extremely accurate well put senpai.

I don't look at my time here as a 'waste'...

I come here to come up with new ideas to trigger sjw and other nigger shits is all...

Ha ba U???

>Why am I letting my life pass me by?
I haven't been this happy in years

Because I live in Chicago. It's miserable as fuck here, and the schools are all standardized and shitty in general, so I have no future no matter how good my work ethic is and how smart I am. So, I come to Sup Forums for shits and giggles, and also because I'm tired as fuck about conversing with dumbass libshits who know about as much of anything really, as a fucking tribal sub-Saharan African.

My family should have chosen a better city, or should have just stayed in Ukraine. It's a shithole, but even the whole of Ukraine is a step up from Chicago.

Because every once in a while there's something beautiful here. Mostly shit tho.

this conversation, its meaningless
you ever actually been to ukraine?

Mad leaf detected. Careful, he might break out his hockey gear.

I've been back once, to visit family in Odessa, Yuzhne, and Mykolaiv. It's actually nicer than Chicago in all three of those cities, I shit you not.

exposing the jews is the one thing people aren't allowed to do.. I wonder why

also thats why /new/ was deleted because we touched a nerve and faggot ass moot is now jew loving cocksucker

>also thats why /new/ was deleted because we touched a nerve
if /new/ "touched a nerve" what have we wrought now on Sup Forums?

>be NEET living off NEETbux
>shitpost on Sup Forums about how much I hate welfare leeches
>watch pic related for hour at a time bitch about migrants and welfare

idk senpai it's comfy.

>you're wasting your time

This is how I choose to spend my time.

Fuck off and ask your daddy for more money that you didn't earn.

For Ebba Akerlund.

where else is interesting on the internet?

A FUCKING LEAF

Im swedish and i need to escape to a place were POC and feminists don't exist.

>pol
>a place where POC don't exist

I got bad news for you buddy

I know but don't burst my delusion :(

do you realize how many fruitless arguments we've had? it always ends up in this furrowed stagnation and the next day we repeat DC al coda. you never change, i never change, we just edge towards full polarization in armchairs.

>implying my time has any value

to post stuff like this

waiting

i invest time here, and it has more than payed off

Because I'm bored at work,
Its against company policy to masturbate at work.