Buzzfeed CEO wishing for the assassination of Donald Trump

bigleaguepolitics DOT com

/exclusive-leaked-screenshots-reveal-buzzfeed-director-wishing-trump-assassination

Can we use this to our advantage somehow? Take Buzzfeed down?

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/science/Avogadros-number
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping

bamp

bump

No one cares about this?

>Can we use this to our advantage somehow? Take Buzzfeed down?
Yes, yes we fucking can. If people stop responding to bait and slide threads and started paying attention to the important shit.

then help me bump this shit.

I don't think anyone knows yet

le bump

on it

thanks

plz bump this in return

will do

bump

You can't bump your own threads you know.

I'll share anyway. pic no relate

>Liberals across the country call for the open assassination of the president.

>We're still painted as the bad guys by everyone

Honestly I'm hoping for nuclear winter at this point just so I can watch all you shit eating faggots starve to death and eat each other alive before I die.

thanks

bumparino

Being this new.

thanks for the bump

I'd love to take buzzfeed down but there is no way to effectively prove the people talking on that slack chat is even them. We need to get something more concrete than something like that.

I don't think so. It's spreading like wildfire on twitter atm.

we don't need to prove shit. We just need to start demanding action

start tweeting that FBI tip submitted screenshot at her, I don't have it but someone here will

hahaha that's fucking brilliant.

The goal is to disrupt buzzfeed though.

Just wanna put this shit up, and also say that MAYBE its ACTUALLY time that we move our dicks outta here and get a.../real-nu-pol/ somehow? for important shit like this, like only gate-class crap, just saying.... im actually open to ideas this time idk, maybe im just paranoid tonight..... send help kikes r here.....

I saged it faggot.

thanks for the bump again

It's just conjecture, not a plot so there is no crime. Sorry fagboy.

Doesn't matter. Let's turn this shit up

Still relevant fagface, can be used in conjunction with some other stuff, we dont have to build our castle around it, think about it for a sec user

>/real-nu-pol/

Hello fellow 4channer! This alt-right sure is the coolest. I agree, let's make a more secret place for real talk. Say, when and where do you think antifa is going to arm up?

Thanks, have we got a dedicated hashtag yet?

#buzzfeedkills maybe?

Can tweet shit about Antifa blaming their rise on Buzzfeed fear mongering, particualrly the Antifa UT terrorist stabbing attack, to help get the hashtag going.

KENDREX WHITE, THE TEXAS ANTIFA SLASHER, GOT HIS NEWS FROM CNN, BUZZFEED AND HUFFPO

Forgot for a sec where i was, here have this antifa dread face as a medal for slaping me in the dick

I don't know of any hashtags, people are just saying "BuzzFeed" and "Maycie Thornton" in the same tweet. Could just try to get both of those trending.

It's already starting to pick up some steam (I have only around 150 followers), so just tweet it out if you have an account.

saged again

No, we need more shit, a real #

thanks for the bump

#BuzzfeedKills

bump

We could piggyback this on the momentum of #firecolbert, simultaneously fueling that and launching this

>I agree with #firecolbert but calling for assassination is even worse than homophobia! #buzzfeedkills [screenshots}

bamping

>We could piggyback this on the momentum of #firecolbert, simultaneously fueling that and launching this
We could.....its better than what we have atm

>#BuzzfeedKills
I get the point, but consider making this so THEY sharing it, if we share it it wont have any credibility. If they do it that means we messed them up internally

Great find man.

...y..you too

I honestly don't like the colbert contro ersy. Getting him fired for jokes is just SJW style tactics.

th...thank you

No one will assassinate Trump because he has turned.

Also nothing will happen to her nor Buzzfeed.

New thread

What's wrong with a little free speech queers?

Yes, we show them that if they keep doing this shit we have just as much agency to do it back. How many of ours have they taken down with this exact tactic for much less?

Turn about is fair play.

You mean tactics that work at controlling the narrative and silencing the opposition? We wouldn't want to do that.

>What is the Patriot Act?

A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.

NEW THREAD GUYS

A taste of their own medicine

For what fucking purpose?

This one is too old. It's going to expire soon

>splitting his own thread

4D chess

wew lad this is a hot one

May as well bump both, better than all the bait and slide threads shitting up the catalog

I bump them anyway.

He's got the right idea. Before Trumpenstein pops off WWIII. Somebody's gotta do somethin soon

Get their WH press pass revoked

>Get their WH press pass revoked
Holy fuck this, their butthurt would be unreal

YES YES YES

Why the fuck do they even have one?

5/30/2017

15:04:35

kek confirms

I wish someone would shoot up buzzfeed's headquarters. There's gotta be someone here with the balls to do it.

so he commands, so it shall be done

let trump die he is our enemy now.

Have a kawaii loli for a bump, Buzzfeed should be gassed.

No one cares.

but i thought the whole point of murrica was that anyone can run for president?

Who cares? I'm tired of defending Trump and being outraged by his haters.

Why doesn't that bitch Ivanka decry the threats made against her father? Oh right she can't because she's too busy sipping champaign with her globalist pals. Fuck that bitch and fuck Trump.

From now on I don't care what stupid shit liberals say or do against Trump.

Whatcha doin', rabbi?

Bump

#buzzfeedkills #revokepresspass #firecolbert

Tsundere lolis are the best kind

It must be #RealShillHours right now, even if Sup Forums has Trump fatigue fucking up Buzzfeed should be a no brainer.

This is so cute (sage)

Lol cause you bumped your own thread 400 times

After what Trump hasn't done and how much he shills for the Jews, most Trump supporters don't care about him any longer.

You aren't wrong.

you can bump your own bread once in a while if people replied to it

Way to miss the point of that post, dickshitter.

thanks for bump

>Way to miss the point of that post, dickshitter.

Trump abandoned us, we abandoned him.

Checkedy checked...

What time? GMT?

what is this

vumping

>6.022140857

A mole?

To be clear, I do not encourage anyone take violent action against Buzzfeed, I oo not support political violence of any kind it is a retarded, self sabotaging thing to do

>6.022140857

A mole?

sus

new thread

>trumps cabinet filled with neocon scum
>bankers still fucking us& in cabnet
>swamp still full & in cabinet
>giving libshits EVERYTHING they want in the budget
>no wall
>no mass deportation
>thinks some shit-tier website boss threatening him is the 'important shit'

Okay.

It's an opportunity to get BuzzFeeds press pass revoked, do you like BuzzFeed faggot?

well do you?

holy shit you're retarded, just neck yourself