Lost of Love

Looks like the lock bridge of love in France is being taken down and going to be sold at auction. And for what great cause do the French people take down such a famous display of thousands of lovers promises?

For refugees of course!

archive.is/0cVPL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSM3AreSiAA&t=25s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit are you fucking kidding me

lmao fuck your culture europe, its getting erased piece by piece and soon you will never have existed fucking lmfao

We are all gonna be little good boy workers.

but they'll need those locks for their cuck cages

It says nothing about refugees though. Just a structural integrity issue. Why would they take it down for shitskins?

Who apart from a scrap metal dealer is going to want to buy a cluster of manky and rusty old padlocks ?

>old ass bridge in french city starts drawing fags who put locks on it for whatever fucking dumb reason
>years pass and the bridge is now covered in locks
>the locks are HEAVY AS FUCK and COMPLETELY DESTROY the structural integrity of the bridge
>locks need to be removed or else it'll crush some poor muslim lovers
>instead of cutting off the locks, they decide to break up the bridge and auction off bits of it
>money can pay for a new bridge that can support the excess weight of peoples stupidity

I don't see the problem, other than this board being full of retarded parrots and contrarians.

Holy shit Shareblue just no

I agree that they should have rid of them, they're stupid and ugly, it's the auctioning them off for refugees that people have a problem with

"The famous token of affection will be auctioned off to benefit three charities that aid refugees."

They took the bridge down for "structural integrity issues" after failing to stop people from putting locks on it or defacing the plexiglass they put up to stop locks from being put on it, and now they are selling the locks couples put on it to fund refugees.

Shareblue just no

It's a serious question you fucking retard. I hate rapefugees as much as the next guy but there is zero evidence that is the reason.

Except it says the money is going to aid refugees, not build a new bridge.

It literally says right there in both the headline and the article that they're selling the bridges to benefit refugees

>money going to help people less fortunate than you

Oh, now I see why you apes are throwing shit at each other now.

This, a similar bridge side has collapsed in the past. It needs to go, and an auction is a decent want to raise some money, but to not put the money raised towards a new bridge or something that benefits the French is abominable.

can you read fuckhead?

>tfw I have a lock on that bridge

I hate you French people too. My god, there isn't a western European country left we can be friends with. Fuck this gay earth.

>The city of Paris says it's selling the famous "love locks" to benefit three charities that aid refugees.

It's literally in the first paragraph of the article and in the headline.

literally destroying white love/breeding for refugees

How hard is it to get to Switzerland again?

It's like the only non-cucked country in Europe left

They remove the locks from these bridges all the time due to them damaging the structural integrity.

Fuck out of here with your fake outrage.

Burn it down

ah okay. I was worried your first post wasn't actually a shitpost for a second there.

>let's sell our degenercy to fund even more degenercy!

>fuck off we're full
No seriously, fuck off.

Shareblue just, no

Have any level of conscience. You are shameful. Have even the smallest respect for yourself and just let it go

Shareblue you really need to kys

>the french can't even build a bridge that lasts a few hundred years
>Roman aqueducts STILL standing

Dude, France fucking blows hahaha

Fuck you medkit, I'll steal your job and steal your wife

Jokes on you, I have neither

Th-them you can borrow mine if y-you want it...

I fucking hate those locks. Faggot tourists are starting to leave them on the Golden gate bridge.

Wth is your problem, all I did was point out that the article said the money is going to aid refugees, not build a new bridge

>Dismantling national landmarks to benefit hordes of immigrants

Haha

Maybe is should aid them with a boat ride home

>national landmarks

*to benefit hordes of savages

they clean it every years.

>muh shareblue
The padlocks weigh 40 tons.
youtube.com/watch?v=lSM3AreSiAA&t=25s

Should have used them to lock the gates of hell where all the darkies came from. LePen will right the wrongs!!

>Slowly destroying a bridge
>culture

The point is they're selling them for refugees...

... who commit terror attacks and rape people ...

And the refugee populations are not even refugees ... and the NGOs are Soros organizations ...

We need a based French man to go and destroy that bridge and bring its value to zero.

Burn it down and melt all the locks, it's what's best for France

They were already having problems with this bridge, like it was getting so overloaded with locks that there were fears it would actually collapse and they started to having to take locks off.

The outrageous part of the story is selling the locks to benefit refugees. Removing the locks just needs to be done.

This now! Frogman stand up!

>HEY BUDDY, I GOT A BRIDGE IN FRANCE YOU CAN TIME-SHARE
>WHENEVER SOMEONE CROSSES THE BRIDGE DURING YOUR TIMED OWNERSHIP THEY GOTTA PAY A TROLL TOLL
>WHADDYA SAY

I'm sure the refugees really appreciate it.

same

What about us Swisskun?

I was sad to hear they were selling something so well known. Then I heard it was to give money to invading monkeys and now I'm mad.