NZ Maori here, just wondering how it feels to be white right now...

NZ Maori here, just wondering how it feels to be white right now. With Trump's failure to make any real changes for you people, how is it for you right now, whiteanon? On a visceral level.

Feels pretty good
>beats being some shitskin aborigine.

I dunno.
Feels no different to any other day.
Haven't you got lost hikers to eat or something?

>NZ Maori here
Don't you have car to steal and a wife to beat?

That rough huh?

What are you looking for?

There is a lot of maoris where I live (Las Vegas)

I used to think Hawaiians were the niggers of the islands, but maoris take the cake. I've never seen one sober, they all wear a long fu Manchu beard, and constantly threaten to fight anyone they see, even though they are usually about 5'5" and skinny as a skeleton from meth and being extremely poor

I hate them so fucking much. They can't go a single day without chimping out

can you play the ukele?

How about a car to beat and a wife to steal?

Feels real good man

Why don't you go pound some ink into your fucking skin with a whale bone so you look more like the half-nigger you are

>NZ Maori here

Get off the meth and hold down a job for longer then a year and maybe il listen to a Maori.

i'm not white but if i was i would be happy =)

>I hate them so fucking much. They can't go a single day without chimping out

Maoris are saints compared to Tongans and Samoans.

Maoris at least accept whites. Islanders loathe whites with a passion (I have no idea why, they were never persecuted by whites)
They also prey on white children. Every white guy I know is red pilled about islanders because everyone at least once in their life is going to have trouble from them.

tongans and somoans are niggers here in california

just a question, why is it that the maori mongrel mob always have tattoos and jackets with the swastika on them? I've never really understood this

All black gays have aids.

B8
piss off shlomo. You got problems enough of your own and all your fault

Mate you are full of shit. Islanders dont hate white people, you are just a bunch of soft cocks.

Completely apathetic towards the current situation now. It's never going to change. We lost. Marxists are going to continue to ravage the west until we're all dead. Don't have the energy to get worked up about it anymore.

I'm tired.

Not from the us,
but i dont feel anything rly, maybe somewhat bored and disappointed since my life is shit

Yes user. We're all so tired. Why don't we all just go to sleep now. Rest is what we need. Just sleep now...

It's pretty shit at the moment to be honest user. It feels like it might be the end times for Europeans if we can't organize and take back our land from the hordes of darkies. Some will say we deserve it for expanding across the world all those years ago. Maybe, maybe not. I don't really care about what's deserved, I just care about preservation of a European people.

Lmao. Being half niuean and half french is the best thing in the world. Get the minority benies and I can talk like a human being.

I went to school with a shit load of Islanders. A couple of my best mates over the years were Maori. A 40ft tall Sa'amoan had my back throughout a lot of high school. But I gotta say, some of you cunts are rough as fuck. The only trouble I ever ran into wandering the streets at night was islanders/maoris

Grew up in a state house area around loads of Islanders. Had loads of them as friends growing up.

They are fine as kids but the moment puberty kicks in and they leave school, the chip on the shoulder emerges. Especially if you are doing better then them and they want things that don't belong to them.

Cunning and evil is what they are

.Same here. Only problems iv ever had in Auckland were with Island guys. Iv nearly been car jacked, my house has been burgled, they have attempted to break into my cars (always caught them)

Always a fucking Islander. My white mates have the exact same experiences. Only whites here who aren't awake to what savages they are is the baby boomers and upper class whites who never go near South Auckland.