Can somebody tell me what "Askhenazi jewish" means?

Are they white or jewish?

They're a distinct genetic group of "European" Jews. There is almost no variation between Ashkenazis in Germany, Italy, Poland, and Russia, despite geographical separation.
I would argue that they are whiter than other Jews (high prevalence of blue eyes, for example), but still very much Jewish in culture. They're usually the biggest kikes out there.

t. one-quarter Ashkenazi, white nationalist

Ashkenazi used to be the Jewish name for Germans, fast forward a several centuries they used it to describe themselves as distinctly German Jews.

Ashekanazi """""""""jews"""""" aren't jews. all the jews were killed by the romans. ashekanazi jews are khazars who converted en masse to fight off russian and islamic influence

They're eastern europeans who converted to judaism. That's it. They have no direct lineage to the semitic jews.

They are genetically european, but ethnically semitic.

Basically what this guy says

It means "Of the Rhine". Holy Roman Empire Jews that found a save haven in the pale of settlement i.e. Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania)

Germans who had to convert to judaism in order to achieve preferable business terms.

how are they "ethnically" semetic? what do you mean by this?

They adopted an ethnicity, a culture, that isn't theirs. They did it en masse, and they identify with a group of people who which they have no genetic lineage. They adopted the religion, cultural practices, language, and in-group preference of Semites. They are ethnically semitic, but not genetically.

Good question! I grew up in little Israel, NY and never really heard of it until about 15 years ago. Their secrets leak out...........

They are their own genetic group. "White" unfortunately also means Hispanic, which of course brings down our IQ average making the Jew seem superior.

White and OP is also autistic.

they're sand-nigger kikes who mixed with the european host population. they're still kikes. they are not white

>t. kike
stop trying to play your jewish tricks. they're kikes, and they all get the gas chamber

Neck yourself.

t. 100% Ashkinazi 140IQ.

>never heard of it until about 15 years ago

We're one of the most well-studied genetic groups due to a prevalence of intelligence and genetic illnesses. Another reason we're well studied is that Ashkinazi Jews tend to be wealthy, educated, and concentrated in cities.

There's no conspiracy you simply didn't look in the right places.

I thought "ethnic" and "race" were interchangeable.

But yeah they have contracted the "hebrew disease" where they think they're hebrews but they're not.

Its a jew that has been turned to ash by nazis, duh.

>140 IQ
>tfw to intelligent to spell Ashkenazi
Go back to tending the hatchlings, rabbi.

Nah, when I was there it was pre-internet. They fell into three catagories: Hasidim, Orthodox, and Jewish. Hasidim being the pinnacle of pain in the ass.

You mean I'm too lazy to type my posts carefully when I shitpost on Sup Forums late at night. Like many (probably most) Ashkenazi I'm an atheist so certainly not a rabbi.

>t. one-quarter Ashkenazi, white nationalist
gas yourself

It's a term that's been around for a long time and has been studied. Hassidic (sic?) Jews are the other prominent ethnic group other than Ashkinazi.

>They have no direct lineage to the semitic jews.
but where do the noses, curly hair and tanned skin come from?

No u.
I'm fine by the Nuremburg laws, and I'm not even a cutfag.

And Orthodox is a religious distinction not an ethnic distinction.

Although Hassidic Jews have certain religious customs so ethnicity and religion is correlated there.

How was that bait? You can look up this stuff if you want.

Smelly fuckers, the whole lot of them. They don't pay taxes, their homes are considered churches, they don't serve, the annex neighborhoods, and you have to avoid them like deer on Saturdays. God forbid you take a wrong turn in their neighborhood and they used to fucking stone your car.

Their women have huge tits and they love big German cock.

t. Goy with a Jew fetish

>kike
>white nationalist
first in line for the oven, prick

>No u
All right, I'll gas you if you prefer
>I'm fine by the Nuremburg laws

"Ashkenazi" jews are the jews that survived WWII.

It comes from the words "Ash" and "Nazi" because they survived the nazis and didn't become ash. Hence, Ashkenazi.

Dey come from Khazaria gaiz

>mfw he thinks that someone with a 140 IQ would care about the english spelling of a foreign word despite the intention of language itself being to communicate ideas and both spellings communicate the same idea

>tfw to smart too spell corecktly

Idiots like you are probably going to be gassed before I am.
Yes, I'm a white nationalist. You wouldn't be able to tell there was any Jew in me if I didn;t say it in the first place.

This makes sense to me.

what is ke mean in jewish?

retards

No, he means you're really dumb. "Ashkinazi" isn't "Ashkenazi" typo'd, it's you spelling it wrong because your 140IQ is imaginary. You also sound like a conceited cunt, plus you're a kike, so.

No need to listen to those retards. White nationalist jews are honorary aryans in my book.

Basically it just means they have a shitload of russian and eastern european genes but are still Jewish due to their ancestry. i'm 1/4th but not practicing.

you have to go back

Pretty sure that if you askenazi about jews they'll tell you all about their ovens...

Jews = religion
white = skin color

Askhenazi Jews have no common race.

(((white))) jews vs shitskin jews who are considered animals in israel by (((white))) israelis