Who takes Gavin seriously? He's a buffoon...

Who takes Gavin seriously? He's a buffoon, and it doesn't seem to just be for when he's in character on the (((Rebel))) and his other show. Is he just a sabotaging the right to serve (((them)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn the CTR are really scrambling to find anything wrong with us now

he's definitely not mad about losing out on all the VICE money.

>who pissed in your cornflakes!?
Me. You fucking faggot. Im a proudboy. Checkout my anal gape, bruv. You mirin?

I only take him seriously because he makes extreme liberals look retarded. Besides that I do realize that he can be lacking in the logic department at times

>we gotta block the muslims for muh gays
*makes out with aids infested greek jew niggerdick sucker*

While assuming he's a high ranking official of the Right.

You must be new here

He's a clown with an Asian baby

Not one of us

>ramzpaul is alt-lite
Who made this dumb chart?

Carl the quarter-coon?

(((Rebel))) or Gavin

he's taken the 30 pieces of silver.

so would you.

where's his hand

Why would someone assume that? He's literally just a funny guy that can present statistics

Hello Ezra

My problem with Gavin, Milo and all them faggots is that they're infecting the right wing with degeneracy

Harping on about "Muh Traditionalism" while shoving buttplugs up their asses and talking about sucking black dicks

I can't take the seriously at all

If he was a qt, Sup Forums would be shilling for him daily

They don't think it be like is it but it do

Gavin shouldn't be taken seriously, he is more of a comedian who is simply doing his job and filling his niche, he is like an alternative to Fox News, and he is genuinely funny at times.
He is kind of like Alex Jones, fills a niche, plays a character, a lot of what he says is true, some of it is bullshit to make it more entertaining. You shouldn't take him seriously, but he is 100% redpilled.
The character of some ''lol funy guy haha XD'' guy doesn't represent him perfectly.

When you get into issues and discuss them seriously, he agrees with everything white nationalists say, he knows about jews, he knows about blacks, he knows about Muslims.
He has even said that the only thing he really disagrees on with people like Richard Spencer is that he thinks sometimes his tone is too harsh and it scares normies away.

Gavin is married to a non-white and he is employed by jews, he can't be completely honest, he has to hide under layers of irony and humor.

If you want someone who doesn't have a filter there is Christopher Cantwell who went from libertarian to 1488 in a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE

A faggot.
Ramzpaul is one of the original alt-right people, there is nothing alt-lite about him. He is the kind of person that should be seen as a blueprint for what ''alt-right'' is.
The label has been co-opted by faggots.

Just because he doesn't like jewish funded fake nazis doesn't make him ''alt-lite'' and on the same side as anti-racists like Paul Joseph Watson.