#BuzzfeedKills

CEO of Buzzfeed got caught wishing for the assassination of Trump. Time to take down buzzfeed.

archive.is/K1Y0r

Ideas and suggestions appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/tips
heatst.com/culture-wars/kill-frat-boys-anarchists-terrorize-texas-college-with-calls-to-make-their-lives-hell/
itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping

it's literally nothing.

KEK

We could piggyback this on the momentum of #firecolbert, simultaneously fueling that and launching this

>I agree with #firecolbert but calling for assassination is even worse than homophobia! #buzzfeedkills [screenshots}

We're using the SJWs dirty tricks against them, we show them that if they keep doing this shit we have just as much agency to do it back. How many of ours have they taken down with this exact tactic for much less?

Turn about is fair play.

You could have gone directly on their diaspora of shit website. They wish his assassination daily.

yes but having them say it under their own account with screenshots potentially fucks them really hard.

Mike Cernovich is already tweeting this shit

They gave us the bump we need

To get the ball rolling and generate curiousity, Tweet this at the Buzzfeed skank with the #buzzfeedkills and $firecolbert hashtags

>To get the ball rolling and generate curiousity, Tweet this at the Buzzfeed skank with the #buzzfeedkills and $firecolbert hashtags
forget pic, pic related

If you're particularly autistic you can submit an actual FBI tip here: fbi.gov/tips

bumping

You truly think FBI will do anything about this?

Systemic hate for the POTUS supersedes the patriot act. You can't jail people for hoping an EVIL HITLER is killed, right? That would be like flat out admitting the media had it wrong all along.

And considering Trump also (((turned))) out just fine...

No, they won't but if they get tips and see the outrage they could make a "we are investigating" statement, then do nothing, which is what always happens in these cases. The statement alone would help this gain traction and attention so it;s worth it.

take a bump

From the other thread >Get their WH press pass revoked

THIS IS OUR GOAL

WE'RE COMING FOR YOUR WHITE HOUSE PRESS PASS BUZZFEED

I agree that giving this traction and attention is good (personally I saved the meme to repost in appropriate times) but then again there have been much more serious things happening that did NOT get any attention whatsoever.

It needs much more than just a blank statement to do something worth mentioning.
Maybe a raid.

#buzzfeedkills #revokepresspass

i fucking hate lefties it's always the same story with these idiots.

>man I wish someone would do X

>someone does X

>oh no I can't believe they would do X they defintily wren't influenced by our constant "do X" rhetoric!

it just fucking happened in Texas with that guy who stabbed some people. just A WEEK passed articles calling for them to kill frat boys SOMEONE GOES OUT AND DOES IT. but oh no, it has nothing to do with the group who posted that it should be done!

same thing with BLM and that NBPP member who went ham on cops this summer.

>What do we want? Dead cops! when do we want it? NOW

>nigger with military training starts taking out cops

>oh he's not a part of BLM or influenced by them

fuck this shit pisses me off

I, for one, certainly don't feel safe knowing these radicals have access to our president at all times!!

I never know how many exclamation marks normies use, it seems pretty irrelevant to twitter commentating.

>all the fake outrage and virtue signaling ITT

>implying my outrage is fake

where are you, user? I'll come show you how fake it is

kek has confirmed it #buzzfeedkills #revokepresspass #firecolbert

I saw a thing recently with the media lifting their hands up innocently even though they are to blame for inciting all the violence.

Can you remember specifics?

Yep cause that worked so well before

No shit, we're running a psyop newfag

Turn about is fairl play.

I named a few specifics from just within the last year. I am sure there are other examples of the same happening elsewhere.

heatst.com/culture-wars/kill-frat-boys-anarchists-terrorize-texas-college-with-calls-to-make-their-lives-hell/
apr 25th, days before the stabbing

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/
about a week before

but no, the group who posted that shit obviously didn't want this to happen!

Who gives a fuck? You infiltrated Sup Forums. Go to a literal hell.

bumping

No one likes Buzzfeed, nigger.

Yea I know what you mean, it's absolutely infuriating.

It's a lot like blaming the GUN for killing someone, but the one who pulled the trigger is innocent. Fucking agitators I swear.

Unless they make a explicit threat, Then they can not do anything.Most likely they would get fined and maybe up to 30 days in jail . under california law: Even if a threat was made, if the threat was so insignificant so as to cause the recipient of the threat to forget about it soon after it was made, then you cannot be charged with the offense. One of the elements of “criminal threats” is that the resulting fear has to be lasting and not just momentary.

#buzzfeedkills #revokepresspass #firecolbert

The white house can revoke their press pass, that's what we're aiming for, no one is expecting arrests

that meme actually, unironically made me think

>if

Technically, the patriot act does not really care about ''resulting fear lasting or not''. It's a threat to someone's persona, even more so the POTUS. It's inciting violence. It's promoting terrorism. It's wrong ANY way you see it.

>A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.

If you think promoting assassinations is not affecting anything, well, for one I applaud your thick skin and fearlessness (#nosarcasm) but that's pretty fucking naive man.

According to experts, some of you guys are alright. Should you go to buzzfeed tomorrow? The answer may surprise you.

#REVOKEPRESSPASS #BUZZFEEDKILLS

KENDREX WHITE, THE TEXAS ANTIFA SLASHER, GOT HIS NEWS FROM CNN, BUZZFEED AND HUFFPO

Have a bump you guys deserve it

so long space robots

i'd like to think you're right, but what about all those twitterers in the wake of Trump's election? i doubt anything ever happened to them. they're probably still just as violent, more so if they're following antifa desu senpai

bumping

My answer is more or less here, I think If not, I can rephrase.

Kek

We are trying to get the press pass revoked

op's pic looks fake
so all that happened in 1 minute?
why is the picture so shit
where the picture comes from
who are those people
does it comes from one of those fake messaging apps to fool retards?

bump

another one?

Can't bump your own threads without a secondary device m80

But I didn't sign up to bump it only to page 3.

I hate how these people talk like yuppie 15 year old girls.

>people ACTUALLY take him seriously
>its scary close
>i meannnnn...
Even their website is pretentious. They absolutely reek of ivory tower smugness. You write "top 10 ways to make your tranny gf orgasm" and other shitty clickbait and think that makes you qualified to run a country?

Fucking leftists.

yup
shill

Good thing it's not my thread

Bump

shill for what?
you may be the ones shilling for that website that was just recently created

whoa you must be working overtime

keep the good work, there are ton of retards that may visit your website or follow your instructions, the only posters are you and the australian and are doing a shit job, just like that mess of a website

>trying to get BuzzFeed's white house press pass revoked
>there is no way this could be the real Sup Forums

you subversion attempts will not work, get out

>Nothing happened with Maher and Takei
>Nothing happened to Colbert
>Sup Forums LARPers spread memes and think that this time something will happen

>Nothing happened with Maher and Takei
Forced them to back off on Milo, not wanting to take out 2 of their own for 1 of ours, unfortunately the Maher and Takei shit was found after the damage had been done
>>Nothing happened to Colbert
His name is in headlines next to the word 'homophobia', SJWs are a huge part of his audience and a lot will stop watching. Forces the left to take the "jokes are just jokes" stance we've been trying to talk them into for years
>>Sup Forums LARPers spread memes and think that this time something will happen
Sup Forums LARPers are better than disinfo demoralizing shills

Don't let perfection be the enemy of good

bump

bump

bump

/our/ guy

unbelievable, start a firestorm here guys lets get this bitch fired and at the least, a visit from secret service

That's the spirit, I think her being fired is pretty achievable, WH press pass revoke is definitely achievable as well