Asoiaf book thread

ITT: redpilled fictional book series

I'll start with the classic, 'A song of ice and fire' by George GGRM Martin. Very redpilled and blackpilled about medieval society and the nature of death.

What are your favorite red pill books lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uF96WOuFd7A
youtube.com/watch?v=VALI6mbXB-E
forward.com/culture/film-tv/338534/the-secret-jewish-history-of-game-of-thrones/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

harry potter

It's not redpilled at all. The author is a blue-pilled fat cuck who can't even write 100 pages a year. He's sitting back and letting 30 years of work get spoiled by a TV show. He's letting HBO cuck his life's crowning achievement.

OBLITERATED

Savage

The White Plague by Frank Herbert

Writing history isn't easy faggot, it has details, important details that need to be rigidly consistent while advancing the plot forward

Clash of Civilizations by Samuel Huntington.

Should be required reading for this board because it explains very well the conflict between Islam and the West (written in the 90s)

The Mountain

>spoiled
They're literally making shit up.

>falling for the fictional book jew
Hehehe yes, goyim. Go waste your time reading those fictional books. Don't read any literature containing knowledge that goes against (((our))) agenda! Good goyim!

can we go back to bill nye bait threads?

Any warhammer series.

But be wary of shitty authors, 40k is rad as fuck as a setting, but Black Library does have a few writers who shit on lore sometimes.

Pic related, Black Templars are basically Teutonic Knights but in spess

Fiction is for fucking faggots

>Meme of Thrones

GTFO, newfag

he says feminist crap all of the time

I like the books and Stannis is the man we need. But George is a literal cuckold. Read his other works like "Dying of the Light". Its about a fuckhead that still loves her ex gf even though she is in a treeway relationship.

youtu.be/uF96WOuFd7A
The guy was cuckolded 2 times. And all the women he likes are feminists. GRRM is made of beta. And finally i'm afraid the way he will end the book with a hippy message.

>redpilled

>women love being dominated
that's not new at all

>some random whore inherits the rulership over the 7 kingdoms
>the rightful male ruler (her brother) is displayed as a worthless cuck
>sandnigger takes her and cucks the bear (mormont)
>she cucks the bear again with a fucking sellsword sandnigger
>goes on some libshit quest to rid the world of eeebil patriarchy and slavery
(at least the slavers are also sandniggers)
>shes literally nothing without her fucking draggons which are displayed as fierce and almighty but literally chained to her will
>the better part of her army are literal fucking EUNUCHS

There's more to be dissected from the other storylines but whatever. Its anything but redpilled

>Women are sluts that want to be dominated
>Woman tries to rule and fails miserably
Those are pretty redpilled. She is a hipocrite. She wanted freedom for slaves but when Daario tells her that some people want to willingly slave themselves again she accepts.
Cercei fucks King's Landing in AFFC. I believe he is not doing it intentionally but still.

>dany cucks x with y
Jorah and Hizdharr are beta compared to Daario and Drogo.
>viserys gets cucked by...
Viserys was a nobody who wanted an army by marrying her sister to a guy who would never cross the sea. The plan is really fucking stupid since the begging and probably orquestated by Illyrio to get rid of them so Aegon would have no problems with succesion.

Shut the fuck up you casual cuck. WH40k hasn't been redpilled since the 90s.

That is the dumbest fucking book ever, dawg. Like, no shit there's a conflict between Islam and the Christian world. There has been since the 7th century. Everything else he says is clearly wrong, though.

Good thing that he's writing fiction then.

consider suicide

How much longer until he finishes the series? I don't want to start the series just to have him die before the final book is published.

Cersei's dumb and impulsive even for a woman.
still. The cuck element prevails

WHY DOES EVERY FANTASY BOOK HAVE TO HAVE A MILLION DIFFERENT PARTS TO IT?

NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE A MINIMUM OF THREE BOOKS LONG

>woman gets sold to a mudslime because her only value is her pussy
yeah nah yeah nah

Anyone got that screencap of that entire page dedicated to him describing a woman taking a shit?

At this point the fact the fat fucker won't write anymore means that their made up shit at HBO is more valid than his non-existent story

World building takes up a lot of space in fantasy series compared to other genres, especially in high fantasy series

asoiaf is a low iq normie friendly fictional surrogate for real white history

I have to admit he's pretty cucked, and a self admitted feminist too, even if from long ago. However the books contain little to suggest that or any ideological preaching. I wasn't even mad at the dornish matriarchy and grrl power stuff, because
1) it's alternate history
2) it's still a system of independent actors, some women lose, some men win power, and vice versa
3) it's not suggested in the slightest that it's a superior form of state, even Cersei only wants to institute it for personal gain

Wouldn't you want to keep making shit if retards would lap it up?

Drogo wanted to marry Dany because of her valyrian features. It is believed that he wanted to fullfill the stallion that mounts the world prophecy like every single character in the story. And her value was an army, at least to Viserys.

>mudslime
>not mongol

Also Neil Gaiman is a decent fantasy writer who's stories usually only last one(often quite short) book.

World building.

gurm is an absolute fucker

Thank goodness for all the pages he wrote about Pate the Pig Boy.

GRRM has a view of the medieval era that's quite similar to that of a child. He views it as a time totally alien to our own where people were bloodthirsty brutes obsessed with exploiting those beneath them, even if it was actually against their best interests to do so. There's no room for nuance in GRRM's pantomime pastiche. It's all blood and guts and rape and death. That's fine by itself but his bottom-feeder fans invariably say things like "WHOA!! finally we see what a medieval fantasy would REALLY be like. heh, this ain't LotR kid ;)"

Something I quite appreciate about his writing is how colourful the world is. The medieval world was downright gaudy, but for some reason the show goes back to the trope of everything being brown or black.

This

This so much.

I devoted so much time to ASOIAF around 2010. Read the entire series before watching the show. Thrilling read but can't stand the show.

You mean that hugely important plot line that leads Sam to Marwin while hinting that Jaqen H'gar is still alive and active? Yes I'm glad too!

Sci-fi manages to do it just fine in one book.

Lmao you're forgetting the fact shes retarded and got her husband killed because "muh feels"

robert baratheon and ned stark were the best characters, but they died early on

bluepilled as fuck

Stannis

this desu senpai

>falling for the vaginal jew

I cried when Ned died.

But this was before the show and before the cancerous internet circlejerk.

The Innocents Abroad

>be mark twain
>be with some buddies
>travel around europe to the holy land
>shit on locals and be better than everybody

Some highlights
>Bilfinger? You're last name is bilfinger? How am I supposed to write home and impress all my friends, family, and acquantainces with a guide named bilfinger, you are now Ferguson

>no sir but I am alhalalha famous guide
>sorry but all guides are named ferguson

>you are from america, let me show you something, this is a letter by the great christopher columbus
>christopher colombo? Never heard of him
>oh my oh my but he discovered america
>my dear sir I just came from america and I would surely know if he discovered us
>but he did it 400 years ago
>is he dead?
>oh sirs! Of course!
>what a shame, somebody better tell his parents
>look at this letter!
>I am a doctor and this letter's penmenship is worse than a 5 year old girl
>oh my oh my, here you can see a bust of him
>has he ever been on a bust before?

The many coloured land.

Julian May

WRONG

Euron

Stannis is the only one who has never fell for the vaginal jew in the story. He basically says he doesn't enjoy sex, but he does it to have children.

>the better part of her army are literal fucking EUNUCHS
I don't have a problem with this from a narrative perspective but scientifically it doesn't make any sense. The Unsullied are mentioned as being castrated as children. That would make them grow up to be very tall, but it would predispose them to being extraordinarily fat and weak. Someone castrated as a child would be far weaker in adulthood than the average man or even the average woman. It doesn't make any sense for them to be some kind of elite army.

So much of this... Great story but fuck GRRM with a giant bluepilled strapon.

fine

>falling for the fiery vaginal jew

Yeah but magic.

Stannis is bro tier but his renouncing the faith of his ancestors (and half his kingdom) for some obscure fire god is questionable.
I hope the fat fuck doesnt kill him in the books too

Herodotus's Histories.
Virgil's Aeneid.

He is badass too.
I still don't believe he fucks Melissandre considering his character. The show made that one up.

Anything by Sir Walter Scott.

Having magic in the same universe isn't going to give eunuchs a source of testosterone

Anything from WH40k.
Dune (all 6 books).

Take this fucking garbage to /lit/

he did it amigo, accept it

>Hollywood will eventually destroy it Ender-Style

He writes the same story over and over again. Coraline, American Gods, Neverwhere, that movie Mirrormask. all the same

>Euron

HBO fucked his character up so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=VALI6mbXB-E

he's a big guy

Make way for the Car'a'carn, the series of series

Melissandre just said that her bed was cold without Stannis. That could mean anything!

Daily reminder that Stannis Baratheon is the rightful king of Westeros

Believe it or not, but this "movie" which was actually a book first very much was the beginning of my redpilling as a 15 yr old freshmen who already felt the vanity of our society. This book inspired me to go against the grain. Sometimes the culture is WRONG. Sometimes society has become too comfortable. Sometimes you need to do something even if it's "weird", different, or shocking to some people. This book woke me up in the sense that I started to see things how they really were instead of what society wanted me to see. I stopped sucking up to the popular kids in school. I stopped caring about "being popular". I stopped listening hip hop and started listening to only metal. I realized the meaningless of so much that we think matters. "You're not your kakis." "You're not you're special china cabinets." It gave me inspiration to get fit like brad pitt (In the book he was fit too) and to be tough and not a beta cuck. It made me realize that society is softening what it means to be a man.

m-my knees are bending on their own!

Quintessential WoT

Best book in the series

Beginning of severe power climb

Fantastic finale

>"MUH BIG COCK"
Let's just hope he still has that sick valyrian steel armour

You have low IQ mate. Fightclub shows exactly what 15 years old edgy kids want to see.

god you are such a fucking retard

GRRM is such a bluepilled idiot lefty he actively campaigned for Hillary and sperged out daily about Trump instead of actually writting his books

>Very redpilled and blackpilled about medieval society and the nature of death.

Also the books aren't redpilled at all about medieval society. It wasn't anything like that, it's based on Jewish lies about medieval society becuase Jews really hated medieval society. They couldn't get away with anything they got away now, so they made up outrageous lies.

forward.com/culture/film-tv/338534/the-secret-jewish-history-of-game-of-thrones/

Joseph Conrad was my first redpill.
Heart of Darkness, An Outpost of Progress, Youth.
Would highly recommend to any litfags out there.

>best finale

No. They just introduced him because they needed someone to side with Cersei. You know EBIL GUYS VS GUD GUYS

read the His Dark Materials series growing up, pretty heavy themes of atheism

It undoubtedly is going to have an anti-war egalitarian shitskin rape fest of an ending.

Maario Naharis

Halo. Is good book, kills the aliens and what not. Definitely pilled

>Pretty solid character development and geopolitics