How is this ok?

How is this ok?
youtube.com/watch?v=2cfo4Nblmp8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_4pXusde8s
youtube.com/watch?v=fDHVsyA9zBw
sott.net/article/338885-A-comprehensive-review-of-the-many-health-benefits-of-smoking-Tobacco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dey love dem cools

literally why

>what is economics

nigga needs his newports

>There are more cigarette ads in poor neighborhoods
ftfy

There are more ads in general. Affluent neighborhoods regulate how much bullshit can be displayed.

easier to trick monkeys

they can't keep getting away with this!!!

>tfw when white and smoke newports

targeted and segmented adverting. there are more bud light with lime ads in mexican areas. more colt 45 ads in black ones. more wine ads in white ones. it is basic adverting segmenting.

>have a population with higher rates of smoking
>target ads for your product towards people who will consume more
how is this any different than any other targeted ad?

is he ded?

Because marketers have gotten extremely good at targeting customers and have noticed that nigs smoke cigarettes, so of course they'll advertise there.

>watching television

>poors make shit financial decisions
what a scoop!

If they stopped buying them then the companies would stop advertising there.

Nah, just a hedache, get him sum milk.

Because theyre giving niggers cancer. Hows that NOT okay?

>blaming the store when these idiots peer pressure each other or face being outcast

Look at all that fucking shit she does with her eyes. Mincing faggot of a she-nig.

He was reaching. Justified. Wish cops weren't cucked here, could decrease the surplus negro population.

BREAKING: There are more breakfast cereal commercials aired during saturday morning cartoons. More, tonight at 11.

They fucking advertise gerri curl and hair relaxer shit in black populations too. Fucking racists.

The correct word is actually "povs"

Actually that's illegal now in the USA. You can only show television commercials for kid's cereal during hours at which children are likely to be watching TV if they're specifically targeted toward adults.

First ad I saw after the law was passed some 10 years ago was for Trix, afternoon on a weekday. It was all in black and white, and focused on how as a mother you will be enriched by enjoying Trix cereal with your child.

WTF has personally owned vehicles have to do with it?

>blacks live in cities
>lots of schools in cities
>lots of gas stations in cities

SO RACIST. i change the channel every time i see that stupid ass commercial. i hate that kinky haired bitch

So you are saying that Hitler was right?

I can't believe that some nasty people see something in the African American mentality they then move to exploit. People warned them about this and had it thrown in their faces.

Also, Brown despots are the ones farming these cash crops so how are they going to make money if they don't get that easy EBY money. That nice juicy pot of un accounted for money that the left throw in fron of them.

If anything this just validates the nature of welfare. Of course lobbyists are going to want the government to cyphon off money from the decerning middle calss and give it to their customers, knowing it will just come right back to them.

When you've never seen a cigarette ad in the US because there aren't any. Advertising at a gas station doesn't count

I've noticed most cereal commercials have an adult and their kid.

there are also more fried chicken places in black neighborhoods, at least where i live

WHY IS THAT OKAY

If you picked up a magazine you'd see a lot, depending on the target audience

I-is this economic racism?

This is the real answer.

The the worst commercial is the one with kids looking at flavored cigarette and cigarillo packaging.

They make it seem like there are no laws preventing kids from walking into any store and buy tobacco products.

is he ok?

>https
Its called marketing localization. Derp.

If you can recall commercials by memory maybe you should watch less TV? Doing anything else is more productive. Anything.

I had a professor in college that would say is the reason the US economy is so slow is because not enough people are smoking cigarettes, and would back it up with China is the fastest growing economy in the world because most people smoke there. He was also Jewish so I'm not sure what the real message was there.

these "Truth" ads are funded and literally creatively directed by big tobacco

what did they mean by this?

Cigarette ads are illegal they don't exist. All it is is liberal ads saying you shouldn't smoke them. I turned 18 and was finally able to by my own and then the law changed to 21 and now I cannot buy them. It's fucking pathetic how im old enough to die for my country but not smoke

Pretty sure they are forced to pay for them using their profits. Could be wrong though.

I try to ignore them, they play the Truth commericials all the time on [AS].

The always make me want to smoke in spite of them

Niggers and women are fucking stupid, isn't it obvious? Wait, are you a nigger woman?

Yeah, they were sued by a few dozen states linking billions spent on state insurance to treat diseases from tobacco products. They had to put warning labels on everything as well.

I'm still waiting for something similar aimed at alcohol companies. There is more spent in general, from disease to production loss, on alcohol than tobacco.

Marketers don't give a shit. Profiling makes money. Unlike other work fields - marketers should be intelligence and work to maximize profits. This involved profiling and identifying groups likely to adopt your message / produce.

Stupid bitch.

Now THIS is textbook SJW

>old enough to die for my country
>die for your country
nigga, you need to lurk moar. At least, unless you consider Israel to be your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_4pXusde8s

Yeah, such a waste. No need to use so much ammunition.

I'll smoke as long as the odds of me killing myself remain higher than the odds of me dying from cancer in any given year.

YOU'VE GOTTA DIE GOTTA DIE GOTTA DIE
FOR YOUR GOVERNMENT
DIE FOR YOUR COUNTRY
THAT;S SHIT

Your post makes zero sense tho

Yes but almost everyone drinks and unlike smoking there is no muh secondhand argument. I agree with you but it's easier to shame and attack smokers.

>How is it OK to advertise more where your product sells more? Fucking racists.

Rather heavy smoker who is also white here.

Cigarettes have yet to drive me to shoot up liquor stores, rape white women, or and abandon my children.

Should shame an attack drinkers because thats degenerate and most of them drive drunk, fuck drunk, and start fights drunk. If any drug should be attacked it should be alcohol over ciggies

it's not even a fact

man, i wish you guys could go to one lecture for my statistics professor. he's constantly giving sociology and psychology a good BTFO because they use such shit methods to try to justify their conclusions. i mean the shit they do isn't even mathematically sound

Later...

>Why is there less marketing for luxury products in black neighborhoods?

Honestly tired of shitstream media pandering. They should all be strung up. Completely understand why 'elites', 'educators' and propagandists are the first to go during revolutions.

>A lawsuit against the Lorillard Tobacco Company alleged that in the late 1960s, company vans were used to make regular trips to housing projects where free Newport cigarettes were given to children and babies.
>Evidence showed that the deceased plaintiff died of lung cancer, but that she started smoking at 9 years old after receiving free Newport cigarettes near the black playground.

WEW

>Completely understand why 'elites', 'educators' and propagandists are the first to go during revolutions.

wtf I love bolshevism now.

What's the deal with that Williams Stream show? That shit is fucking aids

Poverty stricken individuals, or povs, have nothing to do with personally owned vehicles in most cases.

Evidence like her loud wheezes for gibs

As I said, lurk moar. When you're here long enough, you'll understand.

they were sued to pay for such ads but also won the stipulation they could produce them

the earlier forms made sense, making anti-smoking cringe as fuck so smoking seems cooler

what do they gain by telling nigs they are rused?

Nogs love their Newports.

"Black" (actually poor) neighborhoods are more densely packed and tend to have less space between residential, commercial, and industrial zones, which means that there's a liquor store or convenience store on every other corner. Also there is more public transport, which features ads on busses, benches, and trains, because it needs the ad revenue to function and get the poor to their jobs.
This as opposed to middle and upper class neighborhoods which are more spread out, tend to be more clearly segregated in terms of zoning, and is frequently built farther away from commercial zones so they actually have to drive to get to the nearest liquor store.
It's not rocket science. But big tobacco is makin all dat money from you!

There are more cigarette ads in black neighborhoods because blacks buy cigarettes at a higher rate than whites and don't really give a shit about cancer because they're high time preference. If blacks had power, they'd take anti-smoking campaign money and use if to give free Newports to everyone down on Grove Street.

Black people smoke more so cigarette companies advertise more in black areas this ad is so stupid.

Never watched it, does look dumb. Fish Center Live was actually entertaining.

Same with complaining about liquor stores on every corner in the 'hood, they will continue to buy alcohol no matter what.

I find it incredibly disingenious how the SJW campaign to kick cigarettes out of black neighborhoods is citing "RACIAL TARGETING" when the leaked Podesta the Molesta e-mails proves that the DNC leadership looks at niggers, spics, young voters and poors with the exact same kind of cynical, calculating analytical gaze. If you don't think rich people look at you as a commodity then you aren't paying fucking attention to how rich people see the world; Google has targeting marketing algorithms in place always refining what kind of ads they send to you (assuming you're some kind of brainless goy normalfag who browses the internet without noscript/ublock/requestpolicy and a modified HOSTS to block the adshit); how about calling them a bunch of racists while we're at it since I bet they target in on selling purple drank and skittles to what it identifies as "Black Person."

Nogs ain't gonna listen to that halfbreed light skin stuck up bitch.

>Spend less in advertisement
RACISM!
>Spend more in advertisement
PROFILING!
>Spend the same in advertisement
DEAR WHITE PEOPLE

>tfw cigarette ads are banned in your country

>tfw when you'll never travel to Flavor Country

youtube.com/watch?v=fDHVsyA9zBw

How is it not? Are you fucking stupid?
Some fucking marketer looked at a spread sheet saw that more people buy smokes in black neighborhoods and told the guys in advertising to shill more in those areas. I'm sure you see more advertisements for sport cars in fucking rich white neighbourhoods, must be classism hurdurrrrr. They wouldn't be fucking doing this if black people weren't smoking cigarettes, companies can and will advertise where they know they can make. You don't sell halal meat in Christian neighborhoods, and you don't have a Asian supermarkets in every neighborhood either, if you don't want this behaviour encourage your own communities to stop or fuck off.

There isn't a corner mart in my rich suburban neighborhood

sott.net/article/338885-A-comprehensive-review-of-the-many-health-benefits-of-smoking-Tobacco

CIGARETTES ARE GOOD FOR YOU
STOP LISTENING TO THE JEWS WAGING WAR AGAINST IT