Where to find a High IQ woman?

Where does an intelligent polymath that's wealthy, attractive and fit find a similar woman? Is there such a thing?

>6'2"
>240 lbs (350 power clean, 275 power snatch)
>Top 1% on every standardized test I've written (GMAT, LSAT)
>Studied Mathematics at the graduate level
>IQ 150+
>Speak 5 languages fluently
>3 passports
>Worked on Wall St
>Run a hedge fund
>30s
>7 figure net worth
>Exponential earning power

I'm trying to find a white woman to have kids with. I refuse to mix with a shitskin mongrol nor a white woman who's dumb as fuck. Fat, lazy cock carousel whores are also out. My ideal age-range is 24-30 and intelligent/educated. Honestly not too picky in terms of age, would go lower/higher depending on the girl.

Where do I find top High IQ breeding material? I can move to any country in the world.

>inb4 Jewess

My last serious gf was a (((daughter))) of a billionaire. While we loved each other and wanted to have kids, (((money))) came first and the relationship ended because he needed her to run a subsidiary in some random fucking place in the world that I refused to move to.

Also I never tell women how much I'm worth and they always dig, at which point I never make contact with them again. Every single woman does this.

Sage

women cluster in the middle of the IQ distribution more than men. Men have more variation though.

Don't look for a smart woman. Look for a woman with a smart father.

You are welcome you faggot LARPer

R E P O R T
E
P O O R
O
R 9 K
T

Shut up Wang. Just because you're precious housing bubble is imploding on your 95% LTV loan doesn't mean you can sage any thread that hurts your feelings.

take me.

I'm pretty girl.
I'm good girl.
I'm smart girl.

however, I still believe in Santa, is that bad?

>tfw I could be this but I have a lisp

Actually intelligence is inherited from the mother.

It's why Jews emphasize Jewishness based on the mother's side.

My father is stupid as shit.

Don't forget your huge stack of Rurouni Kenshin manga.

look in biology/psychology/medicine departments or in regular STEM fields, but they'll be much rarer

Not on Sup Forums you dickhead that's for sure. Not politics, fuck off.

Have you tried Church? Finding an equal like you (even a women) will take years. At least settle down with a motherly wife

you are an idiot. I didn't say which side intelligence is inherited on, I said which side it will present on.

Sorry your father is 'stupid as shit'

thats not how genetics works at all you dumb faggots

though the latter may be a rhetoric for looking for a woman with a healthy father/masculine paradigm

every fucking time. i read some bullshit thread and gee who is it? A FUCKING LEAF.

so you are looking for some fictional female? you are talking about a fucking unicorn. you're talking about .00000003 of the female population. also, the chances of this prize not being taken yet are much worse.

do u take women with penis too?

i'm sure he would take a typewritter up his ass with no lube. this is Sup Forums after all.

If this were true you wouldn't be on here shitposting

Well, I'm not super wealthy and I'm 20. My IQ is above average but certainly not 150+. Don't they have apps for people like you to meet similar people?

Just say goodbye to half your money.

What's the saying-- never marry a Doctor, Lawyer or Accountant.

STEM fields are terrible. It's usually MTFs done by Thai doctors (top notch).

I'm asking for advice cunt. There are actually normal, intelligent, rich people that frequent Sup Forums believe it or not

I have. Look at my flag. It's all gooks, paks, chinks, etc. The white women are SJW warriors to the max, each trying to fuck as many pakis/chinks/niggers as possible. I've given up on any woman that has ever lived in leaf land. I'm considering Texas, where I can easily move and find work. Where do you find High IQ women in Texas? Not trolling, legitimate question

Actually intelligence is inherited from the mother.

Come visit Canada. I dare you. Spot Canada's PM in the pic.

Don't bump the thread.

actually inheritance is an amalgamation of the two people who fuck to produce you moron

if a 130+ IQ stacy gets BLACKED by a 80 IQ baller, the kid isn't going to be likely to hit the books

My mom is pretty fucking stupid, and my dad is pretty fucking smart.

I'm not nearly as stupid as my mom, therefore, I must have inherited my intelligence from my father.

Genetics don't work the way you think they do.

You more or less have the right idea, but the #1 desirable characteristic should be that she 'll take good care of your kids. Being intelligent is nice, but it is secondary.

The best way to find the best women is in extended family meetings/parties. This will hopefully also allow you to know what her family is like (she will either copy her mother eventually or she will be too modern to have a good family). Women feel safe and relaxed when dating men that her family know, and also you 'll see how she stands in a family environment.

>women with penis
please find the nearest noose and hang yourself with it

>RWdmhhamZ
>Ramadan

Kys Mohammed

If you loved her you would have moved to wherever she went.
Love is the most important thing in life bro, and sometimes you gotta do stupid shit for love.
Obviously life isn't a fairytale, but if you want a love story you gotta do the shit that storybook characters do.

I'm having a hard time believing that you life this life and haven't met quite a few girls like this.

Nice copypasta b8 LEAF. I'm gonna post it tomorrow.

If you loved her you would have moved to wherever she went.
>If you loved her you would have cleaned whatever cock she drained

FTFY, cuck.

Any girl that posts on pol has a 50 50 chance of being a crazy dumpster fire or literally the best partner possible, you should get this girls info lad

How many kids do you want?

Not bait

At a Canadian University, whites are a minority and have been for a long time. Thus, any intelligent girl you meet is typically non-white. I don't want to raise non-white kids, sorry.

I wouldn't mind meeting a polyglot educated woman somewhere, but I've looked, and it's filled with SJW warriors, if anyone has looked. Faculties tend to discard white women with brains from applications and usually only minority/obese/mentally ill get into any graduate programs.

Actually. All grills who post on here are trap godesses. They have the most feminine of benis.

the pillows look like asses

So you admit it's copypasta.

LEAF shitposter is a shit poster.

Women max out at around 120 in the iq department. Due to evolution and raising babies or something. It's scientifically proven their brain shrinks during pregnancy and they drop about 10 points.

There's no max IQ idiot. It's a distribution.

Shit, so close, yet so far. Checked none the less.

2 boys & 3 girls

Nice try. The DOTG is coming.

Zaire

Their distribution range maxes at 120
Try to keep up redditor

Women, Max IQ

>What are outliers

Where do I find these outliers??

>I still believe in Santa
Either a stupid joke or actually crazy.

Hard to say. I have a few of the qualities listed (female, early 20s, high IQ/income, not interested or single, also a chubby social retard). OkCupid is what I use to meet people and it's great for finding people who have similar niche interests but I hear it's hard to find people who aren't crazy. Meeting girls through mutual friends is a good way to vet for crazies but you're more likely get gold diggers. Classes and meetups may be a good bet but I don't have much experience in meeting people this way.

That's not how a distribution works. My sister literally scored higher than that and the psychologist didn't freak out and rush to publish a paper about the amazing shocking discovery of a woman with an IQ of 140. Idiot. It's less common because their distribution is narrower but it still happens.

>Actually intelligence is inherited from the mother.
>It's why Jews emphasize Jewishness based on the mother's side.
>My father is stupid as shit.
source?

>>Speak 5 languages fluently
which?

user your not 9, stop believing in fairytales.

I like to think that I somewhat make up for those things in physical beauty and skill. But I understand. I want lots of kids as well.

>>Worked on Wall St
>>Run a hedge fund
s
figure net worth
>>Exponential earning power
how do i start with trying to make some money on shares and financial stuff?

I'd just do what most higher IQ men do and marry for status, which usually nets you a woman from above average IQ stock. Join a Yacht club.

Tell us your secret OP, how can we achieve the same level of successful as you? What life experiences/secrets can you teach us to sort ourselves?

>LARPing this hard

kys faggot

No such thing Op. I've only met one smart woman in my whole life and I plan on keeping her. Don't get married is my advice. Just pump and dump.

Is 19 okay? Asking for a friend

actually most (((rich))) men have very low IQs. Their fathers married based on looks and not on IQ, and the kids are fucking retards.

It's how wealth gets wiped out.

English, German/Dutch/Yiddish, Polish, Russian/Ukranian, French

Although I don't consider Ukranian as a real language

You are a Jew or learn to become the Jew

Yacht Club. Ugh no. Those are retarded women who can't do anything else besides suck a mean cock (trust me)

Intelligence in women doesn't matter honestly. A strong sense of self and a strong motherly instinct is what you should be looking for.

I know an extremely smart girl. Top grades out of everyone in her highschool, and she basically acts like a whore and wonders why guys don't want anything to do with her beyond a week or two. Likes guys with lots of tattoos because she thinks they're hot. Pretty much guaranteed to either be cheated on in the future or do the cheating.

Meanwhile my other friend who's a girl is quite dumb, but extremely loyal. She would be great Wife material

Hi bitch. Hows your cat?

You speak Polish/Ukrainian. Try there.... There are many educated humble nice looking woman, desperately seeking for better life. And they are certainly not SJW shit.

Chung Mohammed Wang, why are you deny the race of your disgusting gook obsession?

PS - Is she a "programmer"?

the doofuses here are going to give you shitty answers, like intentionally finding a stupid bitch so that she'll just follow you, or to go to church when church girls are retarded.
tbdesu i have no idea where you're gonna find a redpilled qt.

Canadian women don't exist.

Your filthy Nigger, Arab, Muslim, Gook, Chink, etc, which made up 97% of immigrants last year (read-- 0 whites allowed) parasites are hilarious.

White Afrikaans from SF are defacto denied any consideration for immigration, despite being raped, maimed and killed on a daily basis.

240 is too fat for 6'2, even if you lift

First thing first lose some weight, you slob leaf.

It's inherited on the X chromosome.

Men have an X chromosome.

>LARPing on the internet in 2017
rosemarying this thread

Goddamn mods...what the fuck are y'all doing?

>politics
sage and report

>Women aren't XX.

>Also I never tell women how much I'm worth and they always dig, at which point I never make contact with them again. Every single woman does this.

I had this problem too. You must get over it and accept that there isn't anything wrong with women wanting to know how much money you have, at some level a marriage or a relationship is a transaction or like a business.

She wants something (resources in order for the children you may have with her to survive and prosper) and you want something (a women with good genes that is capable of raising children that aren't degenerate)

This doesn't mean that I would ever boast about my wealth, but it isn't unreasonable to tell her at some point (after a few weeks) at what general level you are.

I also wouldn't consider it mandatory for her to be wealthy as well, except if you are frequently around high quality women who are also wealthy.

>IP shariablue faggot

I wear size 32 pants you cuck.

It doesn't matter if he is average, a little bit overweight or if he is athletic.

What matters are the prospects for children they may have. Is he healthy, intelligent and reliable? Does he have the necessary resources?

>be me
>live in a shithole
>have an iq of 115
>tries to find a gf
>always end up finding a girl with an iq of over 120
>never end up dating her, because she's smarter and I'm worried not to fuck up or sound stupid

dating a smart female is not always the best choice user

It might sound weird , but africa , i lived there for a long time , if you are wealty there are plenty of incredibly wealthy white women if you enter the right circles , most people will think im shitposting , but im dead serious , try south africa or kenya , also you can live like an emperor if you are as rich as you say you are , i could introduce you to the right people if i was bothered , also dress wealthy descreet not wealthy rapper

Would you tell her your wealth? Where you kept your assets? Protip-- open a bank account abroad early, keep all assets there.

You do not tell her your actual wealth, just imply what she needs to survive. She will get the idea that you are wealthy, but will never be able to steal those resources from you. As long as she feels she is taken care of (you always provide for her needs/etc), she has no incentive to divorce you (if you were brain damaged enough to marry her).

Unless you're marrying up, don't marry wealthy girls. I had a billionaire gf who wanted to get married / have kids. She wanted me to meet her father (billionaire). After one meet no thanks.

>26
>Cis-female
>White from southern France
>Work as a trader for Societe Generale
>Never had my IQ measured but I don't think I'm dumb

If you don't speak french it's a no from me sorry.

>NZ
Are you serious?

I find that hard to believe in any increduility

Literally a meme spread by moms with intelligent children.

If you use the term "cis" unironically it's a no from me sorry,

You don't. Leverage what you have and run through the skanks. Women in this day and age are worthless.

If you are american scum it's a no from me sorry.

mensa for them qt white womyn

26, white French, FICC Trader for SocGen, posting from an Indian IP

Yeah, I believe you

>this thread

>30s and no woman
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
if you're not larping that is

if you're that intelligent and successful you should already have a social life mixing with very successful investors, their daughters, capable women working in finance, and women doing PhDs at top universities or MBAs at top business schools.

If you are who you say you are you should know where the best pools are to find good owmen.

Pourtant je suis bien française. Tu sais ce que c'est un déplacement professionnel ? On a une partie du back office à l'étranger ;)

And You prove me right by spouting this dumb shit

BEARED

You aint shit

Those fancy book degrees and useless languages mean fuck all when you have as much personality as a a dried out slice of salami.

You bet the wrong horse nigga and now its too late.

Use your money and become batman. Thats actually doing something with your life.

That or start funding war lords in africa. Be the reason why wars are won.

Co ed honors dorm at uni

Did you miss the part where I fell for a billionaire's daughter?

How are you from India?

"Aimer les femmes intelligentes est un plaisir de pédéraste." ["To love intelligent women is the pleasure of a pederast."] - Charles Baudelaire
>Trust Charles, he knew.

G-Géraldine?

have you tried making your own woman?

>Would you tell her your wealth?

A ballpark number, yes. But it also depends on the legislation you have in Canada. Here in Austria your wife cannot take assets from you that you owned before you entered the marriage. (but she can take up to 50% of what you earned after marrying her)

Also alimony is capped so it wont matter to me financially. I would consult a lawyer just to get a general idea if I were you.

>Where you kept your assets? Protip-- open a bank account abroad early, keep all assets there.

Since you get to keep assets that you owned before the marriage it's actually better to be transparent about it.

>but will never be able to steal those resources from you

I also have this concern but there is no strategy that will guarantee that this will not happen. Waiting for the laws to change will also get you nowhere. Let a lawyer educate you on how to avoid common pitfalls.

>Unless you're marrying up, don't marry wealthy girls

I don't intend to because I always felt that these women are spoiled to such a degree that their children will be easily taken advantage of. There are exceptions of course.

Did he miss the part where you're retelling a Shitty Larp

Take random countryside bitch and teach her like a dog.
Don't let her taste the money too much.
Fuck intelligence the stupider the better.
Solved.

Paddy speaks the truth.

A trader visiting à back office in India?

>doubt

You're probably an inspection générale faggot.

Now tits or gtfo.

Bruh

Women are like children just more retarded

Take everything they say with a grain of salt.

Theyre driven by emotion. Logic and reason are programs to make music.