How can Europe fight off illegal immigration?

On land borders, sure thing, there can be walls and fences.

But on sea borders? How can Europe fight NGOs that use American drafted international laws which require that harbors let illegals off board of NGO ships?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpURk1E3Q9c
youtube.com/watch?v=j3VmNEM8jdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill soros

also, create a secret militia that shoots refugee boats.
problem fixed

>Thinking laws or politicians will protect you.

Europe can only be saved with the shedding of Semetic and Saracen blood.

This.

It's too late. Some European countires face ethnic extermination in only a handful of decades. Without extreme change, the damage is already done. Extreme change being an ethnic cleansing like apartheid, or the holocaust but real.

Exocet

They'll get the hint after a dozen or so NGO boats hit the bottom.

Why don't you do what poland does and say 'no we won't take refugees because we hate that idea.'
This is all you have to do. If you can learn anything from the arm-pit country of europe its that you don't have to listen to the e.u on everything

>Why don't you do what poland does and say 'no we won't take refugees because we hate that idea.'
Poland doesn't say that. Poland has no problem with illegal immigrants, because no one in his right mind would come to Poland, if they can come to Germany. Our gibmees are 5 times higher because we earn 5 times more.

The only people illegally coming to Poland are Ukrainians... and that is just because Ukrainians hate to venture out of their shithole by more than 200 miles.

really we have an illegal immigration problem funny never did notice anything

Well i was talking about refugees. poland has said no to accepting refugees and doesn't seem to care about the consequences because they want to stay polish. but other countries in the e.u act like they have to take in refugees because the e.u says so

>really we have an illegal immigration problem funny never did notice anything
That is because you just let them straight through. You are supposed to stop them, not shuttle them through to HUngary.

they dont gome through here and yes the few we got were deported in fact we achieved for a while the most deportation per capita so no Hans

romania stopped the muslims back in the 15th century from invading europe, romania did enough already.

It is not a problem of fences and walls.
It is economical.
The labor cost in Europe is too high.
Factories in China and India are more competitive because of that.
To lower the labor cost is necessary to raise unemployment, and the number of work able people. Unemployed, desperate people will accept to work for less.
There is a political will to let immigrants, legal or illegal, to enter Europe.

we got an old Iraqi general and two other dudes trying to go to enrich europe i guess

Its too late now, the cancer has already been introduced into your country. Even if you cut out a few of the pieces, the rest will cement and grow.

>poland has said no to accepting refugees
Poland has one of the highest protection quotes of asylum claimants in the EU. Those who ask for asylum in Poland, are thus highly likely to gain asylum. Poland also doesn't deport anyone from Poland.

Inform yourself before you make bs claims.

HITLER COME BACK

really are pols and romanians that expensive?
why not import chinese who will miss a milion or two but nooo you import iliterate north african and arab shit

go to war with America, hans, in your heart of hearts you know you must, make your ancestors proud... u can win this time I promise

you need a safezone in lybia or somewhere on the north african continent

"saved" lives are sent there for further processing.

Realistically, this would never happen. I'm all for it to send a message of "Fuck off, we're full" but every county will take it as a sign of aggression, (defending borders, what a joke in todays world.) Plus no one in the EU would ever allow that.

There needs to be a political culling of courrpt politicians, and globalists. Eourpe has so many problems right now, and no one wants to see them. Everyone has become too passive waiting for a war to harden us up, but we don't realise Islam is quite openly orchestrating the second comming.

He would be stopped by based Americans protecting the world from the ebil white man. How is it going in Germany?

Merkel invited them in. It wasn't Romania that announced to the world that if they some how make it to their country they will get asylum. Germany needs to take responsibility. If this was my country (I am Asian), I would have joined or formed a guerrilla army.

You ignore those laws, obviously. Governments seem to have no problem ignoring laws, including international ones, that benefit their citizens, but when the law hurts their people, they seemingly have no choice but to follow them.

People respond to incentives. As long as life in Europe will be better than in their home countries, they will come here. And life will always be better here since these people come from absolute shitholes. Even a jail in Europe is luxurious when compared to starving in Africa

or you could just sink their shitty little ruber boats and hope they get the message

Germans are arming themselves. So there is that. And AFD will get some actual power next election so there is that.

If this was my country (I am Asian), I would have joined or formed a guerrilla army.

this leaf gets it

We had our chance
we lost.

This is their world now.

yeah but both things you mentioned are happening so piss weak it wont change anything, unfortunately

vietnam?

duh, legalize it, then it's not illegal anymore

worked for weed

German user is right. Germany is like a magnet. Very welcoming to immigration, a better economy, a more popular and I think easier to learn language. If you somehow managed to get into middleeurope you might as well go to germany. No point in staying in poland, holds true especially for shitskins.

Not Vietnam but lets just say, in that general area.

Didnt we have FRONTEX for that Kind of shit? I

Kill the EU.

that's why I'm not counting on it anymore.
i weep everyday for my country, but it's over. for a very long time if not for eternity things are below the ground.

the only hope for me is to save my own ass and move to murrica. it's not much better, but at least a bit. the word "freedom" still has a meaning.
i can get a small ranch in bumfucknowhere and live on my own without anyone fucking with me

You can shrink NGO pops by researching industrial tech in the two leftmost categories, steam engines and machinery. You might wanna combine this with setting your NF on clergymen and raising thst pop to 2% so there are plenty who can facilitate conversion to craftsmen.

we aren't welcome to immigration at all but we get bullied to tolerate it, anyways benefits are the most important decision factor, which is why sweden is loved, germany is great and UK is still worth passing the french/UK canal

If we are being honest here for a moment, you where stabbed in the back by your fellow white man.
Its better than nothing. Is the net generation of Germans red pilled? They go to school with those fuckers.
Why not some other part of EU?

shoot the boats

Making up international laws are we? Laws of the sea predate the American hegemony anyway but they do not require people to be allowed off ships. Your problem is Brussels not Washington.
Only requirement is that medical treatment be provided and then you can put them back on the ship.

Greece should just deport them back to Turkey. There's no war there.
Italy should send them to Tunisia, which is the nearest harbor according to international law.
Problem solved

they are welcoming to immigration or refugees?

>Its better than nothing. Is the net generation of Germans red pilled? They go to school with those fuckers.
some of them are the most bluepilled faggots ever

sure there's also redpilled students who had to deal with them but most germans don't go to ghetto schools and instead receive liberal indoctrination

>really are pols and romanians that expensive?

Romania and Poland have already be exploited. We need more people

Africans are perfect. You can disguise economical exploitation as an humanitarian operation.

>Why not some other part of EU
you answered that yourself. EU is EU. it's shit wherever you go. it's the same laws

Have you been to the German Danish border? Based and racist as fuck people, rural with beautiful nature and blonde women + everyone speaks German. They voted for our Danish People party and there are few "refugees"

>If we are being honest here for a moment, you where stabbed in the back by your fellow white man.
we are being stabbed in the back daily. It's not third worlder's "world". It's the leftist's.

I'm talking about how you where stabbed in the back right as the German army was about to skewer the soviet beast plunging the white race into eternal darkness.

Only solution for Europe to be free is to get rid of germany. It was merkel who caused the problem and is escalating it.

>they are welcoming to immigration or refugees?

Well if they wouldn't then you would not see the great coallition to get like 60%+ of the votes. And thats just the coalition its not like the greens wouldn't want even more diversity and shiet.

Sink them in international waters. Make it a reality tv show. Like that whale-hunter show but instead of stopping nips from killing whales it'd be helping kill cockroaches

yes, every major party is now green's party program.

Hitler really fucked you guys up. You were the absolute strongest of heart, and then fell to become the rugmat. You didn't deserve this. The fucking scum EU used you and no one will admit that you got fucked because we're all supposed to be mad at Germany still because of 45. Using you as a stepping stone to normalise the take over of Europe by Radical Islam disguised by the media as Women and Children Reffugees.

it's because of moral blackmail but the end result is the same

but really is not working they want to germany sweden they want free money i know you want them for cheap low skill labor
also arent half of italy youth without work? why not take them

Police/army in the harbors, if someone sets foots on our soil, fire at will.

germany has its own illness EU or not, it is because of this though

> we're all supposed to be mad at Germany still because of 45.
it includes germans hating themselves for defending things that are "theirs"

Hitler tried to prevent this. Then a certain country decided to fund the soviet fucking union. But no one could have known that it would end like this.

Why go and do it in the middle of the ocean? Where are the ordinary Germans going to get the interceptor boats etc. Its better to do something in Germany itself. If German men still know what sacrifice & bravery really means.

dont take this the wrong way user but germans are robots really all you do is obey and work for the leader in the government is there ever a time german arent under a massive state that they obey work with no question?

"theirs" - well pay Polad reparations for WW2 and only after that look what is "theirs" - where is all of gold you stole during WW2 from Poland? where are all precious art pieces you stole back then? when you will pay for all of the destruction you caused for our infrastructure? what about all the killings of Polish people your ancestors did kill?

I'm young af and willing to be called a retard, who funded the Soviet Union that you speak of.

I'm from a small Bavarian town. People here are racist, they also vote racist, but it doesn't help.
The country is fucked and small towns can't do anything.

Why fight
Like thats gonna change anything, all will remain shit except there will be a little less niggers

Why do people always make pictures of Wenceslas Square in this direction and not the other? It really looks more impressive

this is correct

if the leadership says something, it will be followed, no matter what. tell them to kill themselves, they would probably feel bad if they didn't follow through

personally I wouldn't feel bad to reimburse poles. giving stuff to third worlders who had no connections with any of this doesn't help and is mentally ill

The soviet union was literally kept alive by the us. They used to call Stalin uncle Joe.

Can you buy guns or even better make guns in your small town?

There is no need. The answer has been simple all along.

Not going to happen
Never again

You guys made it clear that that shit doesn't fly.

Kids in Afghanistan make guns with their bare hands in caves. I am sure racist germans in a small town can do as much.
youtube.com/watch?v=SpURk1E3Q9c

Guns are common in Bavaria but the Government can take them away if the almighty secret service (V-Schutz) think you could use it against people. So no guns for 4channers

officially not, of course.
gunsmiths are very rare, but we have an oldfashioned smith, maybe he could build something. I'm sure he technically would.

The problem is, if cops find that thing in your home you're beyond fucked.
What should you do with a gun you're not even allowed to use?

We don't have your burglary laws. If someone breaks into your house you can't shoot him, especially not with an illegal gun

Well maybe this time don't invade Russia.

Thank god
We are sick tired of going to war every 50 years because of your stupid country

I see there are still 18 milion Romanians. 8 milion of them are ( the others are too old) ready to leave, what are you talking about. People are pouring out of that place at an ever increasing rate. Most Romanians in Romania hate Romania, because it is a shithole. I don't say we are better than asians but there is still people to move.
Come home white man.

We won't be around in 50 years promise

This time the only genocide we are doing is also a suicide.

Okay, I don't know wether or not if we should have funded Stalin. (Very likely shouldn't have) but Hitler couldn't have been left to continue. I support the Jew satire thing, but they are the chosen people by God. It's not a good or smart thing to attack them, plus they just happen to be most of the Globalists, they aren't all bad.

>How can Europe fight off illegal immigration?
>illegal

Really ?!

You're this fucking stupid ?

Well legalizing would just result in more shitskins and shitidiots flowing to our once great countries.

Its the best one so far
we will finally have peace in europe once you and the us drop dead from immigration

sea mines just used that little German brain of yours

>also arent half of italy youth without work? why not take them
These young people want to be teachers, or they want a comfy work in an office or a bank. They are not desperate enough to leave their country to go to work in a factory in Germany.

As I see it, only a Guerrilla army can save Germany at this point.

no one wants to go to Poland, because they fear Germany may invade it one more time :3

He was being facetious you retard

The Soviet Union killed 15 million Christians. Stalin was worse and you do realize that more Slavs died in that war than Jews right? Also the Jew thing is not satire. Lurk more

I know
I wish I could see Europe soar without us holding you back

is it possible to metal detect for gun stashed from ww2? i have seen people on youtube dig up brand new weapons from ww2, they looked fully functional.
youtube.com/watch?v=j3VmNEM8jdA

We allied with russia instead of germany in wwii. Then spent the next 50 years trying to stop them from vomiting communism all over the world while not triggering a nuclear holocaust. The cold war could have been avoided if we'd allied with germany--instead, poland, east germany, and eastern europe got fucked for half a century under soviet rule.

I don't see any chances of getting back what ours from you.
You are gonna go bankrupt and convert to islam - then it is just a matter of time to try to take over Europe by force with new islamic army of 3rd reich.

Am i detecting a pinch of sarcasm

Taking the bait. Defeatist Germ-posters are the absolute worst.

Not really

I am 100% serious
I hate germans so much.

I thought you were on my side.

>they are the chosen people by God

To go to the ovens, they are sinners not even God loves them.

dude wtf are you talking about Romania has improved alot not only it ranks really low on crime compared to our next countries not to west you have diversity but pay is up to middle class life is quite good here not western but at least packs of arabs dont wonder the streets looking for ficki ficki

They're coming for welfare. Cut off the welfare.