Canada to be driven almost entirely by immigration

It's been a good one lads. Press N to nuke the shit out of

Maybe if you kept the Union Jack I'd have sympathy.

>only two good canadians
>jordan peterson
>neil young

NNNNNNN....

>only way for most people to have kids is to become heavily reliant on the government for gibs
>most people choose not to have kids

Kikes knew this would happen but they obviously want us to be replaced

I don't have a problem with immigrants to be honest. If it weren't for immigrants then Canada would be much worse off, imagine the exotic food we wouldn't have without immigrants. Also remember that immigrants help pay for supporting an ageing population. Also, it's not like Muhammad the neuroscientist is replacing the job of Bob the highschool drop out.

Libertarians like you are fuckin done on the day of the rope. You have no honor or love for your people. You libertarians are shit to me, I would rob and kill you if I had the chance.

>Click here
and this thinking is why everyone is going to be brown by 2080

Where the hell do you live? Everyone I've met from "vibrant" areas are the most unironic racists you will meet.

Plus, fuck the 'exotic food' argument. I'll eat Venison steak and poutine till the day i die, see if I care.

>Muhammad the neuroscientist
Except heres the thing fuckwit, Muhammad the neuroscientist doesn't exist in Canada unless he undertakes his fellowship again. and thats assuming he qualifies for residency placement.

Canada doesn't recognize foreign Medical Degrees because they aren't up to the standards of practice Canada uses. Thats why when streetshitters and sand-/niggers come to Canada. they get subsidized education then fuck off back to their country.

We literally get Babbi the highschool drop out but its all the evil wests fault.

Fredericton bud, while I personally don't know a lot of non-white people all of the international students from UNB are good enough people and so again I really don't have a problem with immigrants as long as they integrate (which they usually do).

(((civic nationalism)))

Did you faggots ever put out that fire or send back the African fighter fighters who refuse to fight the fire? Megacucks

N

N

no. the fire burned itself with the help of some rain [thunderstorms].

the niggers got sent home with a debate over how much money they were going to get, i don't recall the "news" reporting over how much they got paid out if any.

>neil young
Nigger-lover detected.

I think its bait...

Kill yourself you welfare leech piece of shit.

I've lived in Toronto and Vancouver. Both need to nuked. So do you.

Seriously go fuck yourself you fishy cuck

>mfw importing pajeets and ahmeds to become debt slaves in Toronto to further support boomers gibs

Thats right leaf, me and my senpai are next in line for immigration. We have excess points to qualify for residency. See you soon bud and dont mind me if I go balls deep in one of dem green eyed auburn haired sluts from the annex

I agree, they are just as subversive as marxists. Gas chamber tier

have fun with the niggers haji

spotted the chink

I've lived in most of the large city's through Bc and Alberta and actually see the tensions and self segregation becoming wide spread. You have exposure to a small sample of the top people from other country's who are there to focus and work on their education. If you actually have to live in the large city's you will have a very different opinion of something you have little to no idea about

>Fredericton

Hey didn't you have a problem with 22 year old migrant "children" molesting 12 year olds at Fredericton High School?

Go to any mall in New Brunswick and every second person is non-white. The only reason your province isn't completely overrun is because they all leave for Toronto since the province is too poor to give out gibs.

>Fredericton

Hey didn't you have a problem with 22 year old migrant "children" molesting 12 year olds at Fredericton High School?

Go to any mall in New Brunswick and every second person is non-white. The only reason your province isn't completely overrun is because they all leave for Toronto since the province is too poor to give out gibs.

I agree, they are just as subversive as marxists. Gas chamber tier

What does "integrate" mean? As long as they don't behead you in the street while they fund the government that wants to replace you?

kill me

>Canadians actually voted for Trudeau

No, people voted against Harper and Trudeau didn't show how extreme he was at the time

It would be racist to implement a government-sponsored breeding program to help the growth rate, because whites could use it to have white children.

What a terrible thing it would be if they ever considered such a disgusting plan as offering impressive monetary incentives to white people to have more children.

Finally an end to the leaf menace

>kill me

Trudeau will suffer in Hell beside Judas.

doesn't this mean that even with an increasing proportion of our population being immigrants, that our population is still not at replacement levels?
as in, even the new people coming here aren't having kids? will we end up literally just "attracting talent" worldwide to help run things and give the illusion of growth, but they in turn become just as non-reproductive as the rest of us?