youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ellqZQ431iY
youtube.com/watch?v=rQmIPK7DQh8
buzzfeed.com/jasonleopold/if-you-keep-fucking-with-mr-trump-we-know-where-you-live?
youtube.com/watch?v=9wh8FgsEtNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NBweBGLcRFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVEMENT

A-CHOO

AWOO~

>no news
>no happenings
>no nothing

Why even live?

A DRUMPFKIN IN A DRY BLUMPF
THE KLAMPFERS IN A LOST PRUMPF
A FLUMPLIM FOR A FLIMPFLUM
PREMPERS IN A ZOMPFEEN

No it isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=ellqZQ431iY

North Korean TV /chat

They haven't shown the News yet

inb4 bot spam

Guys I'm getting worried Robert's is going to screw us on the Muslim ban

He sounds like a serious cuck here

ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Fuck you Stormfags, this isn't your President.

nice

Is she /our girl?

she just called out the hypocrisy of the male vs female circumcision debate

> 600 lbs Trump supporter

>Oklahoma
How

What's below the cucks? You might ask. Cucks all the way down, Billy. Cucks all the way down.

YOU. PEOPLE. ARE. SHEEP.

Are you fucking brainwashed or something? Your President is a complete nutjob. Look at the pic.

Summary:
>Trump goes bankrupt like he always does
>he uses a fake name like John Miller, only this time he uses "Carmine"
>He threatens to kill the attorney and his family

Wooooow. He's such a sweet and tender guy, right? You act like he's this tender hearted dude. He's insane. He acts as his own publicist with John Miller and he makes death threats under Carmine. Wtf...

He needs to be committed to a mental hospital.

No, but she's smart and makes decent points.

>tucker's weakness is jew baby dick mutilation

>legal immigrants will be deported over speeding tickets

Roberts is a retard

And saying the word clitoris. This kills the Tucc.

>get asked, under oath, a question
>lie when answering
this is literally perjury we dont want these people in our country. guy sounds like a cuck but he'll follow the law when it comes down to it

> Women and people of color make up the majority of the Trump coalition
> If we put half of the people in one category and then some, it comes out to a majority!

Blumphf btfo

Such a shame that Trump isn't willing to play dirty like the opposition.

Sure he will, he's the reason we have Obamacare

Why are Oklahoma shitskins so based?

oklahoma woke af senpai

obamacare is legally allowed though. it's a terrible idea and is fucking a lot of poor folks but legally allowed.

She's right in the hypocrisy that we allow medically unnecessary Jew procedures on otherwise healthy white boys but the real takeaway should be a total ban on genital mutilation for minors of either gender.

> When you get the Tucc and it isn't what you expected

Yeah because of him

THIS

4 5 . 6 %
%

oklahoma is probably the most /comfy/ state in the union. even the shitskins realize it, which is why they vote red

Yeah, tornadoes are comfy as fuck

We need a macro to detect weak words and rate articles by percentage.

Are you the user arguing about the Christian bakery from the last thread?

>male circumcision gooooooood
>female circumcision baaaaaad

I'm sure Tucker has a kikedick so I can see why he'd be confused

We have Obamacare thanks to Roberts getting blackmailed over his illegal adoption.

When you find out that the Tucc still has foreskin.

Disappoints me that he's for circumcision

EXPLAIN THIS!!!!!!

The man went by John Barron and John Miller and who knows what other names. And now this Carmine.

He pretended to be his own publicist and bragged about how good of a lover he was. The only reason you believe that story is because we have him on tape.

So you're telling me he didn't do this? Look at the highlighted text. Trump made the death threats from a payphone.

>muh health benefits
>that's disputed
>m-muh health benefits

How's that foreskin removal procedure going user?

Agreed. I have no idea how to code though. I would also like to do something similar to the transcripts of the white house press meetings or whatever. Guaranteed the tone of the """reporters""" is much more aggressive than it was under Obama.

>32% of white men voted for hillary clinton
i don't understand it. i would have thought they were counting "white hispanics," but there's a "latino men" category.
is it gays? jews self identifying as white?

That doesn't work as well with percentages. Try typing it all out as "FOURTY FIVE POINT SIX PERCENT".

I don't think I disagree with whatever point you were trying to make, just pointing out it's not really noteworthy.

>Daily Mail

This isn't even the same case.

The Muslim ban has nothing to do with revoking citizenship.

this
however the medicaljew will never voluntarily give up slicing up baby foreskins as there is too much profit to be made
>convince parents your baby needs a pointless surgery
>slice slice
>permanently alter the limbic system of the child's brain
>sell foreskin to pharmaceutical companies / dermatology companies for anywhere between $400 - $1000 a pop so they can continue to grow the foreskins in cell cultures in order to harvest stem cells and test skin products on them.

such is life in america

Oh wow an unsubstantiated accusation. It even includes the word assumed in it. Surely this is the end.

This is Whites overall, but this might be helpful:

(and yes, fags are massively Democrat leaning)

especially when the sky turns green

> He trusts government statistics on race

I'm losing faith in you guys. Does Sup Forums really not understand the ramifications of allowing companies to discriminate? You effectively authorize no-go zones and a literally divided America. White people are benevolent, allowing discrimination means WHITE PEOPLE LOSE, minorities all hate white people with a passion and will take that opportunity to fuck us over. You'd have to take additional measures to ensure this is a good decision for white Christians.

>atheists

This is deep

youtube.com/watch?v=rQmIPK7DQh8

Fine. I'll find more. Just admit it. Trump made death threats.

>lied about husband being in a fucking paramilitary forces while under oath

>SAME AS PARKING TICKET!

this guy is a fucking retarded faggot....holy shit

I'm fine with being stopped and frisked desu. As long as they stop it once there aren't any more illegals
t. Spic

It's so easy to blame the Jews for everything, but the problem is and has always been (((White people))).

Jews have nearly no voting power at all.

Jews have no military force outside Israel at all.

Jews don't have any intrinsic business or academic advantage, despite excelling at both.

The election proved that Jewish propaganda isn't even that strong, Trump didn't lose a single minority demographic compared to Romney, not even Hispanics or Muslims. This was after being called Hitler by the world press for years.

Well then, just why is the West so decadent? The Jews didn't actually force Western countries into doing all this. They never had the power to.

Instead it's White people who have forsaken their responsibility towards their own countries in return for meaningless gratitude from the Jews. Who should you blame, the person with the ass or the one who debases themselves by kissing it?

Suppose you get rid of all Jews right now, poof all gone! Would the West return to glory?

No, and you know it's true. The West is too comfortable, too degenerate, too shameless. Hitler recognized this as well, he predicted in his last days that the Western democracies would fall to the disciplined people of the East.

And if we look towards the East, what do we see? Eastern Europe still holds on to traditionalism, conservative values, and religion. The Middle East retains full disciplinary control over their population and pushes their social rejects into the West with impunity. The Far East barely even thinks about Israel at all and has spent the last 50 years steadily building itself out of rubble into the new global power center of the World.

None of these regions succumbed to the influence of the Jews to any degree comparable to the West. What then does that tell us?

White people are weak, spineless, irresponsible masses in need of a master. The Jews are that master. Not because they fought to be. Because White people happily gave them the job.

I'm glad my parents didn't do that to me

It sounds pretty cruel

What's wrong with that? Why not deport them for tickets, they're in America illegally anyway.

>all that mommy fetish shit last thread.
I am concerned for the mental health of /ptg/.

buzzfeed.com/jasonleopold/if-you-keep-fucking-with-mr-trump-we-know-where-you-live?

He's going to be exposed. There are multiple FBI inquiries into this.

> The black box, Dahnald

I don't blame the Jews, I blame the Jeb!s

I'm not going to admit anything. This is nothing more than one person's recollection of events where he makes claims about trump with not legal substantiation as written by a buzzfeed author (lmao). It's nothing.

Next you're gonna say muh Russia his this story.

I want mommy to bite me

>implying Trump wasn't (((their goy))) from the start
Why do you think he got so much media coverage?

you're making me like trump more,to be honest

makes me have hope that he's about to rek some faggots

What are you listening to, /ptg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=9wh8FgsEtNQ

>That Congressional District in Florida
>Whites vote Democrat
>Non-whites vote Republican
>In the same CD
HOW

> Is Trump a monster?
> No "I hope so" option.

Stale reddit meme

youtube.com/watch?v=NBweBGLcRFw

I regret nothing.

melania/barron sextape incoming

this is rick wilsons may surprise

Oh, darn, did I get here too late?

Cubans. The Whites who live in Miami proper tend to be faggots or transplants from New England (or both)

Very

we are the elites best think tank

Tedposting is not a reddit meme, potatonigger. Don't you dare go there.

It's an interesting video, though. I'm going to listen to the whole thing.

>The FBI determined the call came from a phone booth across the street from the theater where Trump was appearing on The Late Show with David Letterman.

This is the crux of their evidence. Lmao.

>well uh we got this phone call
>and you know trump and AC
>and uh he was nearby yeah
>and uh he has bodyguards yeah

That's literally the entire article.

It's not as bad as you'd think but I'm not happy about being circumcised.

The best way you can help the democrats is to reject non whites on the right. If we kept the same voting patterns for whites but evened out voting to around 50/50 for non whites, the right would never lose an election. Personally, the only way this would be possible is to get them out of blue shitholes like California and New York. Dont forget we got Florida thanks to the Cubans.

did I miss out on MILF posting??? It's all I've been thinking about these last couple days cause of portubro

Cubans living in USA don't like corrupt left wing politics? Are they the only minority group that actually learns from history?

>something else
>voted for Trump

Are the quotes from that show real? They all seem so absurd.

What article?

What is this, a Memri for manlets?

You don't know what (()) means.

Yeah, Ann is the double whammy

> MILF
> giant Amazon

SNUUU SNUUU

The one some concern still keeps spamming. Its pure conjecture. Basically someone claims to have gotten a threat over the phone (no proof) and the FBI tracked it back to a payphone where trump was nearby (proof). Because trump was in AC at the time and had bodyguards, it must have been him. The end.

>giant

She's only six foot.

The Cubans that live in that congressional district are the ones who fled from Castro and their immediate descendants. I think Rubio was born in that Congressional District.

So these people are either:
Upper or Upper-Middle Class Cubans
Committed anti-Communists
Very Religious

The Cubans who have come here since the Mariel boatlift are just as Democratic as other Latin Americans. But the original anti-Castro exilees are based.

>ann
>milf

you people have some shit taste

The President of Memri is Yigal Carmon, a former IDF intelligence agent.

Israelis are doing the subtitles for Muslim TV shows. It's anyone's guess as to their accuracy.

Keep in mind this is White Voters.

That being said, I'm not willing to discount the theory that some Protestants aren't smart enough to know that their particular church is Protestant.