Brit/pol/ Starkey Edition

>Entire Queen's household is called to 'highly unusual' emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace today as speculation mounts over the reason why
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4471696/Royal-staff-called-London-emergency-meeting.html

>OFFICIAL BRIT/POL/ HEIGHT SURVEY
strawpoll.me/12888441

>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

>West Midlands First Mayoral Election Tomorrow
itv.com/news/2017-05-02/west-midlands-mayoral-election-2017-candidates/

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

>Labour Promises To Stop Hospital Closures

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/04/conservatives-seek-fresh-commons-vote-after-election-to-bomb-syria
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/03/kelvin-mackenzie-sun-corbyn-knifed-tories
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3190691/PETER-HITCHENS-bearded-Lefty-wins-s-Tories-ll-whisker-away-disaster.html
hellomagazine.com/royalty/2017050438632/queen-emergency-buckingham-palace-false/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39801908
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAYOR KHANS FIRST 12 MONTHS
>promised no tube strikes - FAILED
>restore community policing - FAILED with footnote of 'Terrorism is part and parcel of city life"
>Improve City for walking/Cycling - FAILED (cancelled Garden Bridge Project)
>Would freeze transport fares - FAILED

Discuss

Charles is being investigated by Operation Yewtree

Fucking kek

S O F T

B R E X I T

Someone in the palace is rotting until 10.00 and we are all going to be under local labour in 12 hours. Larks are being spotted from space and some men just do not like being fat.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/04/conservatives-seek-fresh-commons-vote-after-election-to-bomb-syria

Reminder that (((May))) wants to destroy Syria and important hundreds of thousands of '''moderate''' refugees into Britain every year

And Brit/pol/ will call this 'conservative'

>8% is considered safe for Labour
>vote UKIP in this case

Wew lad, moronic to say the least.

>we are all going to be under local labour in 12 hours
I hope not. Why do people blindly vote for them. Moreso why are they convinced to vote for them by others just loudly stating VOTE LABOUR

Excellently done, how do you do these?

>implying tactical voting works

Just vote UKIP or BNP you dumb twat

What the fuck are extreme points, apartment dwelling bydlo? Conservatives are BRITAIN YES party
It's not popular or much heard of in Russia. Unlike the BNP. Griffin is basically your average Russian in terms of social and racial views

Accept Jesus.

A B S O L U T E M O N A R C H Y
We're back lads

Let them protest vote and get it out of their system. The main thing is the general.

Watch your tongue, kiddo.

who /votingforamayor/ today?

Take a sit on a bottle, poor bydlo

your weekly helping of Jones.
>Zac Goldsmith, the Tory mayoral candidate in London – a twice-defeated disgraced charlatan whom the Tories are once again fielding in Richmond – ran a vicious, bigoted campaign against Sadiq Khan, implying he was an associate of Islamist extremists.
>The most powerful rightwinger on earth, of course, is Donald Trump, a bigoted megalomaniac whose path to power is strewn with racist and misogynistic debris.
>The left is often portrayed as a hate-filled mob for two reasons: a small minority of angry tweeters (I’ve been on the receiving end of their work), and an even smaller group of angry people who yell things like “Tory scum”.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/03/kelvin-mackenzie-sun-corbyn-knifed-tories

O Great God Kek. Look down favourably on us mortals, and may your servant Elizabeth smite the enemies of this nation and restore absolute monarchy to these islands.

Amen

No point. Already know who it's going to be

Take a look at this picture Sup Forums, what do you think has given her a little scare?

Also, voted this morning
>1 - Scottish Conservative and unionist
>2 - Independent
>3 - Independent
didnt bother with the rest

>this one autist that always replies with this one picture

I bet you're fun at parties

Not voting for a Mayor, but voting UKIP in the local elections.

Kelvin McKenzie is just total scum desu. The man should be put in an insane asylum.

>I bet you're fun at parties
how could anyone be fun when they take people like shitchins as gospel

Err, guys....

I post it because your image is utter bollocks

Got me ya cunt

>I don't want it to be true so therefore it isn't

And this is why we are dead as a nation.

>implying a member of the Royal Family isn't above the law

>they endorsed fucking Zac Goldsmith again

Don't tell me the Rothschilds still don't wield power

Who is the Noone person?

The dead Hitchens was the alcoholic

>thinks shitchins has a valued opinion
laughable

You typical Russian behaviour and the manner of conversation are the exact reason why I'm going to move to a country where the Russian uneducated chavs are strictly forbidden. Keep your manners for your Russian friends, mate.

Reminder that if any of you lads are from Greater Manchester you NEED to vote Democrat today!

Fake

You just know all the butthurt anti-Hitchens shitposters in brit/pol/ are hardcore drug-users

Why? Let me guess, we just shouldn't vote? Chances are you're some lefty or muslim who doesn't want us to vote, or you're too fucking disabled to make it to a polling station and won't feel so bad if no one else does.

At a certain point do we just accept the queen is immortal?

Ive never taken drugs. Lived a strict life; scared straight by my Dad. Maybe I'll snap someday and go mental though

>It's not my fault I purchase heroin, cook it, put it in a needle then inject it into my arm. I have a personal responsibility absolving """addiction"""

The garden bridge wouldn't have improved walking/cycling. It would have been over a part of the Thames that has plenty of bridges and would have been closed for private events on some days anyway. It was a vanity project and cancelling it is probably the best thing he's done so far.

this

Meet your new king bongs!

>lefty
>muslim
>disabled

Wow, you sure are one triggered little faggot full of non arguments.

dumb phoneposter

Epic win Ameribro!!! xD

Literally his brother who was scotched his entire life past the age of 12.

Well there probably are various other reasons why you wouldn't want the right to vote but I couldn't be arsed to go through them all. I highly doubt it's because you have our best interests at heart though.

Labour seats up to 14% are in trouble

In what way is that image bollocks?
The only thing I disagree with is how to vote in labour and Lib dem safe seats.

You are undereducated genetically inferior subhuman. Your problems of poverty, being dumb and unattractive won't change with change of your location

About to head out to vote for Cambridgeshire mayor. Gonna do a UKIP 1st, Tory 2nd.
UKIP can't win but it's supplementary vote, tory should win overall.

Okay kiddo, you keep voting tory preventing the creation of a genuinely conservative party good little cuck. We have passed the point of no return anyway

>Jerking off over Hitchens view points this much
How did you happen to get all your political views from youtube and an anime shit posting forum?

>vote """Conservative""" legitimising a faux conservstive party and prevent the creation of a legitimate conservative party
>vote UKIP and waste your vote on a dead party

I'm doing the same actually, I like how Paul actually lives in St Ives and not actual Cambridge

>YKTD is a paki
it all makes sense

Reminder that both Hitchens are/were pseudointellectuals who speak well

I'm in the city, so I'm fucked for local council, it'll be yet another Lib dem or Labour councillor. Probably just UKIP it if they have a candidate

>the nasty man keeps telling me things I don't like are true
>I have no arguments
>better just call him a paki and have a wank over mummy

>By May 21, the cheapest packet of cigarettes will cost £8.82

>I have no arguments
neither do you, moron. Well done on taking shitposting personally

Not voting Conservative because they aren't conservative isn't exclusively a Hitchens viewpoint, it's just critical thinking, something beyond your grasp apparently.

Even like 30g's? Feels fucking bad man

It'll go back to Lib Dem for sure

>Ukip is the party for LARPing roleplayers now
The conservatives are the only party that has any strength in it and they have become far more right wing since brexit than before it.
BUT THAT IS IRRELEVANT
You vote for who you don't want running the country, not who you do want.
I don't want SNP running Scotland and I don't want Labour running the UK, so why the fuck would you vote for anyone other than Conservatives

It's very easy to parrot a fucking coloumist like Hitchens and say
>b-but a-user Britain is over and voting is pointless
But it's a left wing, anarchist faggot who just sits back and does nothing, the least you can do is vote for a party.

>2017
>not vaping

It ends up cost no more than £1 a day.

Ahh crap. I bet it's not this dude. She's gonna die.

Could a Bong explain how the meeting is unusual if it literally happens about once a year?

>wank over mummy

Did the guide that I made say vote conservative at all costs? If anything I think I was quite generous to a party at 7% in the polls. Particularly seeing as all the other criticisms are "only for margins of up to 8%? Should be 14%, thousand year tory reich inbound".

same can be said of most who have a toffy english accent

caring for pseudo-intellectualism is a meme
take someones point and leave it

Unusual because George is not attending, rumours are he's been diagnosed with autism.

>Actually thinks the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom would ever endorse antisemitism
What planet do you live on, step outside your neet basement once in a while.

Those of us who live in the real world, who have jobs, who have partners and children actually have very real choices to make, things about taxes, about defence of the country, about health care.

Just because they aren't meme topics like fags like you and the tripcunts talk about doesn't change the fact that a vote between labour, greens, snp and conservative all give a HUGE difference in those and more areas.

They are clearly afraid to lose their status to the legitimate king

Know a good website for e-cigs? Or a good model I can get anywhere? I'm not paying the jew 8 shekels for some fags

>Okay kiddo, you keep voting tory preventing the creation of a genuinely conservative party good little cuck.
Even read his fucking article on the matter? That was a 2010 specific recommendation as that was the ONLY, time that ensuring that the Tories lost would bring about that effect.

However, today not voting Tory would not achieve this at all, given that its the conservatives who are in power and are proving to be able to Govern.

To carry is logic over, then the Labour party essentially needs to lose a couple of elections before the left forges an alternative party more in line with the needs and desires of the poor because WHY VOTE LABOUR, THEY'RE UNDETECTABLE ANYWAY?!?

If you want a truly conservative party then sadly you'll need to have a party which can kill them, and that would be a left wing party that will actually act in the best interests of the poor, rather than the current cunts in Labour.

Related:
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3190691/PETER-HITCHENS-bearded-Lefty-wins-s-Tories-ll-whisker-away-disaster.html

I use totaleliquid.co.uk for the liquid.

My battery is an itaste mvp but it probably has an updated version.

The tank I use is a kanger aerotank mega with the 1.8ohm coils.

The EU is banning tanks with a capacity over 2ml come the end of this month so there should be some cheap ones around just make sure you can buy the coils too.

The EU is also banning liquid that in bottles over 30ml so you can only buy 10ml bottles now which is stupid as it's just a huge waste of plastic, totaleliquid have kept their prices the same though.

I've made plenty of valid points about the """Conservatives""" preventing the creation of a legitimately conservative party and all you've done is sperg out.

>go into shop to buy steak
>all that is on offer is packages of dog shit
>packages are labeled pork, lamb, chicken ect
>find package of dogshit with steak written on it
>it says BREXIT MEANS BRE-... it says made with 100% beef
>you eagerly purchase it and prepare it in a meal at home
>as you tuck in, someone asks you why you are eating shit

"RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
The steak is the only meat that has any flavour in it and they have become far more flavoursome since I read the 100% beef liable.
BUT THAT IS IRRELEVANT
You buy against what you don't want to eat, not who you do want.
I don't want to eat literal shit , so why the fuck would you eat anything other than steak.

>but user...
>That's not steak

hellomagazine.com/royalty/2017050438632/queen-emergency-buckingham-palace-false/

>we are now living in a timeline where a fucking gossip magazine is less gossipy than the mainstream media

False alarm. The meeting was not about any of the Royals' health. BBC confirms it: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39801908

My educated guess is they're being briefed on Brexit. Brussels' strategy is to leak every information about us publicly so they have the upper hand by putting them under a negative light. The staff is probably being told to be mindful of what they say in any continental interaction.

tfw my dad's so anti-tory that he's rooting for us to get a bad deal and for the economy to suffer because he hates them so much.

Much appreciated.

>food analogies
>>>/back/

how many of the following apply to his hate of the Tories?
>muh NHS backdoor privatisation
>muh milk
>muh mines
>muh expenses fraud

yes keep smoking like a good little piggy

>The EU is banning tanks with a capacity over 2ml come the end of this month so there should be some cheap ones around just make sure you can buy the coils too.

>The EU is also banning liquid that in bottles over 30ml so you can only buy 10ml bottles now which is stupid as it's just a huge waste of plastic, totaleliquid have kept their prices the same though.

Where the fuck did I say they have to endorse it? Maybe not makingfree speech illegal is enough.

Fucking retard.

It's county council elections.
Only had the choice of Tory, Labour, Lib Dem and Green so went for the tories.

Oh look, zero arguments.

Enjoy eating your dogshit faggot.

Your fallacy is shit mate, stop roleplaying. I don't need a fucking imaginary example to explain the situation to me, I'm not a 16 year old. Grow up and stop LARPing you know a lot about politics because you watch a lot of Peter Hithens videos.
Here's one for you
>Live in Scotland
>Don't want another independence referendum
>Corbyn has said he supports another one
>Labour have no chance to stand up to SNP
>Ruth Davidson and the scottish conservatives do
>UkIP is a extremely minor party except in the EU
>A vote for literally anyone but the conservatives is a vote supporting another independence referendum and the eventual breakup of the Union.

REEEeeeeee but I want mass deportations and for my PM to name the jew!
UkiP did their job and their members should fold back into the tories from wench they came.

>somebody said not to vote for a faux Conservstive party in 2010
>that means I should vote for them in 2017

What?

>replying to the YKTD
>replying to anyone who regurgitates shitchins opinions

Whenever I see more green in a reply than black I just think this cunt is talking shit. Or in this case these cunts are talking shit.