HAPPENING!!!

HAPPENING!!!

>Soros rushes to Italy to secretly meet with Italian Prime Minister, less than a week after the NGO he funds starts being investigated.

gefira.org/en/2017/05/03/george-soros-secretly-rushes-to-italy-as-ngos-activity-in-the-mediterranean-now-face-political-and-judicial-scrutiny/

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5
liberoquotidiano.it/news/politica/12374656/soros-palazzo-chigi-incontro-gentiloni-complotto-ong-immigrati-finanza-speculazione-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dP4rYgJKo_w
huffingtonpost.it/augusto-rubei/george-soros-luomo-che-getto-sul-lastrico-anche-litalia/
documenti.camera.it/leg17/resoconti/commissioni/stenografici/html/30/indag/c30_confini/2017/03/22/indice_stenografico.0041.html#
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977
ilfattoquotidiano.it/premium/articoli/soros-a-palazzo-chigi-e-salvini-vuole-unitalia-meticcia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5

bump

Pure coincidence

Why do you faggots dont have a holocaust denial law
Fukiin spaghettis pozza antisemitits

fairly sure we do

Since 2015
Reeeeeeeee

t-that's just a coincidence goy, look away.

goy...i...

Please kill yourself, you brainwashed libfag...

bump

why is he even allowed a visit with the prime minister?

because we are not a true democracy, none of the Western countries is

our prime minister was not elected. We don't have elections since...i don't even remember honestly.

finish him!!

You're next.

Numbers don't lie

how secret is it really

basically

it wasn't listed in the government website as official meeting

nobody knew until a number of MPs spotted Soros

nobody knows what Gentiloni and Soros talked about

most mainstream media are silent about it

Since 2013
We don't elect the Prime Minister. We elect the Parliament, which in turn agrees upon a prime minister and his government

well i believe

It's possible that this indagation will end up causing a shitstorm like Mani Pulite.
Can't fucking wait.

>rushes
takes a flight
>secret
it's in the media

you guys are retarded

out of the mainstream media only Il Giornale, La 7 and Huffington Post are mentioning it so far

It's not on any Mediaset channel, Rai channel, Repubblica, Stampa, Corriere Della Sera, Libero, etc. 3 out of 20 mainstream media outlets.

It was not mentioned on the government website where all the other meetings for each day are mentioned, eg yesterday Gentiloni met Steinmeier and it was listed.

>rushed

So, let me guess, NGO start getting investigated and all of a sudden, less than a week later, Soros pops up and meets with the fucking Prime Minister

Globalist shill and cuck detected, I hope Mohammed runs over you.

It actually is on libero
liberoquotidiano.it/news/politica/12374656/soros-palazzo-chigi-incontro-gentiloni-complotto-ong-immigrati-finanza-speculazione-.html

FUCK you, fight fire with fire! if you kill your enemies THEY LOSE

Helicopter ridesfor the kike and kike lovers when

>liberoquotidiano.it/news/politica/12374656/soros-palazzo-chigi-incontro-gentiloni-complotto-ong-immigrati-finanza-speculazione-.html
Alright they just added it. 4 out of 20.

Bump for great justice.
As soon as the puppetmasters saw their precious plan in risk of being stopped by a rightful italian court, (((they))) send their standard bearer Soros to literally SHUT IT DOWN.
This is important, spread it wherever you can lads.

Bump

This need to be bumped, today the sliding is heavy, even the blacked.com threads are back, I saw multiple of them in the catalog today.

webm related
its """""rescue"""" boats.

is there even any saving for us?
the only way out I can see is either an invasion or nuclear fire

So they've caught some of the criminals who are involved in human traficking paid for by Soros, and now the evil old jew is having to personally go handle it?

Good. I hope FBI-kun is hard at work connecting the old terrorist financier's financial contributions to al-qaeda and ISIS, too. I'd say use the Patriot Act on him but considering the CIA works for old Georgey boy, the Deep State wouldn't do anything to him.

Those poor migrants must be rescued, it's been 3 days since they last raped someone.

here's a quick but detailed rundown on the "migrant" crisis in italy

youtube.com/watch?v=dP4rYgJKo_w

turn on english subtitles

this fucking old fart,the only thing we can do is dismantling the actual goverment, there is no other way

soros crashed the lira decades ago.
gentiloni should arrest him, not talk to him.
this is madness at the highest level.

Nobody has being caught yet (arrested, if that is what you mean), there is a prosecutor in sicily that wants to start an investigation on what the (((NGOs))) do between Lybia and Sicily picking up niggers by the thousands every day, and as soon as this happened Soros went to the rescue to SHUT IT DOWN.
Spread this shit, it's important!

By the way, is the Mossad still mad at us for funding pretty much everyone who hates them?

Ah it's like I though when this Dutch talked about dumping lira it was related to Soros

JUST DIE ALREADY YOU OLD FUCK

true story bro.
it's like inviting you momma rapist to dinner and thanking him for shitting on you porch.

Why has no one removed this fuck and his family yet? WTF? it's like a 100 and still doing crime and terrorism world-wide

that video legit shocked me. The NGO's are sending boats off the coast of Libya to literally pick up migrants and bring them back to Italy, even thought the international treaties clearly state they should be brought to the nearest port, which is located in Libya.

The fucked up part is that all of this is done for the money, proving that thousands of Italians would sell their own culture, tradition and country for a few sheckles. Apart from Soros, who has ties with all of the NGO's involved in the rescue operations, the rampant corruption has made it so that Italians need to worry about other Italians as well.

huffingtonpost.it/augusto-rubei/george-soros-luomo-che-getto-sul-lastrico-anche-litalia/
>Everyone remembers it for folding the pound. The man who threw the bank of England on the floor. It was September 16, 1992, when George Soros suddenly jumped to international chronicles after selling pounds for the equivalent of about US $ 10 billion. The operation earned him over $ 1 billion.

But September 16, 1992 is a date that remains carved in the memory of our country. The same operation, that same day, was in fact directed against the Bank of Italy: by selling lire in the open (with its Quantum fund), Soros contributed to a currency loss of $ 48 billion. The consequences of speculative action were devastating: the Italian lira reported a loss of 30% and the exit from the European Monetary System. To get you back, the government was forced into one of the heaviest financial maneuvers in its history - about 93,000 billion lire - inside which, among the many measures, it first made its appearance on the house tax (Ici) , Nowadays Imu.

translated with jewgle
this man must lose all his money

Why does nobody kill him? We should start a cult that brainwashes muslims into believing killing illuminati grants them 2000 virgins. Then we'd get shit done

he wont die soon. The blood of newboorn literally stops ageing.

>literally bankrupting countries by speculating the markets
>allowed to travel everywhere by the international communities, with maximum privileges

At this point, I'm not even surprised most people do not give a fuck. The elite is not even hiding anymore, but the regular Joe doesn't give a fuck anymore, he has his TV, his computer and his fleshlight - he's happy being stupid.

>huffpo naming Soros
oy vey I don't know who's jewing who anymore

>why nodody stopped hitler/other guy you don't like?
I don't know, people are sheep, ecc.

i don't think the italian journalist on that site are as cucked as others, but i don't know for sure

Yeah but you have mudslimes blowing up over nothing, people be eating eachother's faces and yet no one can kill this fucker? Something seriously wrong with that. Like we should spread awareness of him particularly to mudslimes, junkies and crazies, hand out posters at mental clinics or something

the Italian version of the HuffPo is commie-oriented, so of course they'd go after the plutocrats king

but that's antisemitic

was Soros antisemitic himself when he was doing the rounds with his father's friend back in WW2, confiscating Jewish properties and whatnot?

>"the best times of my life", Soros whispered gently

This shit demoralizes me. They've neutered any chance of violent resistance. You join any counter movement you lose everything.

Are memes all we have? I don't think there are NatSoc movements near me that aren't faggot neo Nazis

if soros wasn't powerful/smart enough to take advantage of the sheepness of the masses, he wouldn't be soros.

OY GEVALT DELET THIS RIGHT NOW, GOY

They don't paint him as a greedy jew, but simply as a businessman and a philantropist. No joke.

Sadly true. This very video was also shown on national tv in a talk show, and it was shared many times on the internet. Yet, not a single so called "true news outlet" has ever done a similar investigation and it had to be a very young blogger to unveil this to the masses.
We truly live in a dystopian nightmare.

>Are memes all we have
>memes
>all we have
It's all we need baby. He who controls the memes controls the universe. Before the end we will control the normies through memes and scaphise our enemies for us, and no one will ever believe we did it

The darkest hour is just before the dawn, brother. Never falter, our people will have their say in a final bang, whether we succeed or not is irrelevant.

>not a single so called "true news outlet" has ever done a similar investigation

Follow the money and you'll understand why. Most media holdings are owned by the same people that benefit from the human trafficking scheme - hence the huge amount of documentaries regarding the refugees; films about black immigrants; news that always show a certain positive perspective about the migration wave etc.

>We truly live in a dystopian nightmare.

We have been for a long time already. We had our chance back in WW2 to actually brake the conditioning, but sadly we got assfucked into the oblivion, then assfucked again by the commies.

break*

I will stay vigilant, can't give up hope yet.

Updating with a personal observation: I have turned on the 3 major news tv channels (Rainews24, TGcom24, Sky TG24) and not a single one mentions the meeting between Cuckeloni and Soros.
Not even a little on screen text slipping the update with the flow of all the other.

This is very bad.

Are you surprised? They control the media

A law that forces you to think a specific way? Jesus Christ your a fuckin moron.

DAT WATERTAG

Cut his neck!

i shall remove myself from the premises

>that map gore
uniraonically kys

BUMP against the sliding.

Bump

#iostoconzuccaro
Matteo Salvini (lega nord leader) named the jew yesterday in the most importan political tali show

At least PD is gonna lose the next elections.

link?

>It's possible that this indagation will end up causing a shitstorm like Mani Pulite.

LMAO, NOPE

Mani puliti happened because the berlin wall fell and they had no purpose for the christian democrats who supported because of communism and the social democrats who supported because of communism while former italian communists were economically liberal with pro-american foreign policy.

>and the social democrats who tolerated because of communism

bump

Bumping for covetage

ATTENZIONE A TUTTI GLI ITALIANI PRESENTI NEL THREAD

qui c'è la trascrizione completa della audizione del procuratore di Catania riguardo alle ONG, tenutasi il 22 Marzo alla Camera documenti.camera.it/leg17/resoconti/commissioni/stenografici/html/30/indag/c30_confini/2017/03/22/indice_stenografico.0041.html#

c'è un sacco di roba interessante

Why is this not a huge scandal FFS?!?!?!?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD??

the majority of people are just sheeps; we are the same,we know how the world works but we can do nothing

discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977

this soros guy doesn't seem like a bad guy. sure he was a nazi, sure he threw jews out of their home. and sure hes in favor of mass immigration, but it also seems he wants a unified world where everyone will be equal. i don't think he will achieve this because its obviously flawed, and it is suspicious for such a powerful and rich person to want equality as it provides no benefit to them that i can see. but it is probably inevitable that the world will be under one rule sometime in the future. a globalist paradise

Normies don't know about this stuff, they believe anything the tv and papers tell them. Seize the memes of production and everything else will fall in place

>
>memes of production

grazie, segnato e salvato

Soros going to italian prime Minister unannounced is exactly to keep all this stuff covered and stop the spreading of the truth among the population, as beans are being spilled and some prosecutor is trying to open an official investigation here in Italy (literally Shut it down, the goyim know).

ilfattoquotidiano.it/premium/articoli/soros-a-palazzo-chigi-e-salvini-vuole-unitalia-meticcia/

Sure he wants a unified world where everyone is equally a slave to the kikes, but he doesn't seem a bad guy - despite being the living embodiment of Emperor Fucking Palpatine.

kek

Redpill me on Soros

Redpill yourself he's literally all over right now.

>ilfattoquotidiano.it/premium/articoli/soros-a-palazzo-chigi-e-salvini-vuole-unitalia-meticcia/

I cannot read this because a subscription is required

Looks like flies landing on disease infested shit and then landing on your mouth and eyes while you're sleeping.

They know about it here atleast many of them, but if you point out it they go full anuda shoa can't happen, like Yuri said, you can't change their mind even you present them with evidence

Guardati l ultima puntata di porta a porta verso il minuto dieci