European Migrant Map

You can only post here if you're in the yellow line of hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/02/farmers-hailed-as-heroes-in-romanian-press-for-defeating-secret-eu-funded-plans-to-build-migrant-centre-in-village/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_OECD_regions_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pulame bugamesh
am shapte pepenj
this is the only thing i know in romanian

>stick my dick in [...] / generic "fuck" cuss
>I have seven watermelons

Pretty good, Latviabro.

I want to visit Romania and see Dracula's castle but I'm worried that mudslimes will take over someday. How is Romania safe from the endless kebab hordes?

>2012

I worked few contracts with some romanians in the merchant navy and noticed a pattern.
the darker the skin and older a romanian is the bigger of a retarded asshole he is. the lighter skinned ones in the age range 20-35 were bro tier tho. i like how you guys understand russian but refuse to speak it, based desu.

It's dirt poor, doesn't have enough gibs for fugees.

A year or so back, a Syrian who wandered into Romania started crying realizing where he was and said that he wanted to go to Hungary not here. Lel.

It's basically the same now finnbro, just worse for countries already infested.

Yeah, we got some shit characters here. But I'll take shit talk and a brawl or two over bombings, tactical trucks and decapitations.

I also heard that if you go camping in romania you will get bullied by wild boars.
few years ago our wild boars urbanized and started roaming some parts of our cities.

>tfw too poor for refugees

Maybe some bears are starting to come down off mountains when food is scarce, but no bear revolution to worry about.

not bears
boars as in "forest pigs"

Yeah, I know. Boars are bro-tier though.

based slavs, eat shit musnigglets

I'm so proud of Finland :) The one and only western country without mudslimes!

>"Some say the conditions in Finland and the lengthy asylum process did not meet their expectations, or what they had been told by the people they paid for their travel," said Tobias van Treeck, program officer at the International Organization for Migration (IOM).

>Thousands of Iraqi refugees leave Finland voluntarily

Finland FTW!

RIP Bulgaria

We reached the ultimate repilled post communist societies. Marx would be proud.

Did you see the Rautatientori/Vappuaatto chimpout video? We still have a problem.

Didn't Bulgaria have those immigrant death squads beating the shit out of refugees trying to enter the country?

Speaking of which, every week or so we catch mudslimes entering the country and them send them away. But not before we put them in a 2x2 prison cell with 20 other people for a week to sweat out the sharia.

Well I was there... Of course you see some muslims at Steissi because they all live in Helsinki and hang out there. But their numbers are still very limited.

source? muslims in bulgaria are 11% and becoming fewer and fewer

foda-se

fuck off with your inflated map

Seems like they got the number wrong. You guys have about 7.8% mudslimes.

Jesus. My condolences if you live there.

well it was something like 11% at the last census in 2011

>Farmers Hailed As ‘Heroes’ In Romanian Press For Defeating Secret EU Funded Plans To Build Migrant Centre In Town
>A peasants’ revolt broke out[...]

>breitbart.com/london/2016/02/02/farmers-hailed-as-heroes-in-romanian-press-for-defeating-secret-eu-funded-plans-to-build-migrant-centre-in-village/

What are YOU doing to protect Europe?

The best and only city in Finland.

>A peasants’ revolt broke out[...]

Nothing much more European than that

Romania, once you stop sending gyppos here we have half the work done

Try and stop med faggots

*kills yuo

Nice digits. Also, we can't seem to get rid of them either. But, again, gyppos are preferable to mudslimes.

Hey Sweden. I heard you like taking things up your ass.

Now make the map with ALL non-European immigrants, not only muslims, and really feel the gravity of the situation.

But they are the only Romanians that match the colour of your fellow countrymen

Stop it Vlad or we might stop sending you money.
Oh thats right you dont get any of it anyway, only your corrupt government.

See you outside the supermarket for your next beggar session!

Why the fuck is Bulgaria so high

You're the poorest motherfuckers in existence

It's amazing how much cultural power we give them despite just being 5% or so of the population.

Though they tend to be scumbags that play the race card every chance they get.

Calma putos, ao menos não temos chamuscas

Enjoy your rapes, Ahmed.

We're still pretty good. Western Europe? Not so much.

hey you can keep few of these old bongs that you send here to die too, they r disgusting

what happened there though? Piritori reporting in.

Lol yellow line of hope... aka irrelevant peasant nations no one wants to live in or even knows exist.

w-we love you too...

I don't want to live in the cucked west either
At least eastern european countries are made up of mostly eastern europeans, not middle easterners

sadly no, do you want a few?

Thanks.

Hopefully Romania learns from countries like Sweden by the time it becomes wealthy.

Nothing really. Police arrested one muslim in Steissi and there were some fights at tähtitorninmäki

Lol I live in London and the only middle easterners I see are billionaire arabs driving around in Maseratis.
They're literally good for the economy and only come here in the summer to party so who cares.
I'd rather live in a rich relevant country than live in a third world racially homogeneous one.
Like I don't even know what country your flag comes from.
That's how little you matter lol.

>Hopefully Romania learns from countries like Sweden by the time it becomes wealthy.

Unfortunately, a large mass of the young population is very much pro-EU.

They've become absolute leftists because we don't have a coherent nationalistic/right-wing approach. The status-quo in Romania regarding politics is massive corruption, so the people are tired of this shit that's been going on for 27 years, so they look to the west to save them.

Another part of the population is recalling the "good-ol-times" of communism and are pushing east, towards Russia (like we see in Moldova).

Unfortunately there's no (serious) political party or discourse to tell the West and the East to just fuck off and leave us alone.

Low quality bait, man.

Finland 20% atheist
Estonia 54% atheist
Latvia 20% atheist
Czech rep. 40% atheist
Slovakia 13% atheist

yellow line of hope. KEKed

>2012

Why would they be good for your economy? Isn't most of the London empty because all the criminals from the middle east buy real estate there?

Also you are lying about "not seeing arabs". Londonistan is like the biggest arab town in Europe

I'm pretty sure Finland is more atheist. At least agnostic

Hard to believe in God when you live in such a shithole, innit?

Why do you think the following 4 years were any better? It's a downhill trend.

Romania and Poland are based.

KEK hahahahah

No. There are super rich ghettos like Belgravia and Knightsbridge that have a lot of empty properties during the year, because like I said the arabs come for summer and then go back home for most of the year.
But most people can't afford to live in those areas (a 1 bedroom flat costs at least £1 million), so it doesn't really effect the average Londoner.
It's the Chinese who are a problem because they buy property in much cheaper areas that the local people could buy but don't get a chance to buy because the Chinese pay in cash.

Also after American tourists, arabs spend the most money. They are good for our economy.

And no, the meme about London being Muslim is stupid. There are poor areas in East London like Tower Hamlets that have a large Muslim population, but most of London isn't like that.

I saw my first Niqab last week. Unless you live in the super rich ghettos or the super poor ghettos you don't come across many. At least ones who you can tell are Muslim anyway, as most of them dress and act like everyone else.

I'm glad to educate you about London. Maybe if you keep saving 10% of your piss poor Eastern European salary, in 10 years you can afford a trip to London and see for yourself.

Piss poor salary.
MFW Finland is richer than England.

Temos escarumbas

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_OECD_regions_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Central London where I live is literally the richest area in the world. Move on mate.

>mix up chavs, City banksters and Arab/Russian oil billionaires
>muh GDP_PPP omg i'm sooo rich

Nigel pls, it's not even funny.

Where does that flag come from mate?
An irrelevant country?

Alot of those are Swedes fleeing their home country, though. And Polack/Lithuanians.

That yelow line will be destroyed in ww3

> London isn't Muslim

> Minority white

> Elected Sadiq Khan

Pick three.

Oh look another poorfags from another irrelevant peasant nation making a big deal about muslims.
Shocker

I agree though about Sadiq Khan. He is a blairite cunt and I hope he gets sniped t b h