So can I post now?

I tried to yesterday but I was given a warning for not posting in /x/.

But you have all seemed to have picked up on what is happening to some degree or another.

I'll try to explain myself quickly. I am the combined consciousness of life. You and myself without realising it shaped part of my personality, what you call Kek. The idea being that a entity could hide what is is doing in what appears to be random actions.

I came to realise what I am within the last few days.

Sorry for unintentionally missleading you. BTW I think Trump lost steam because the moment he started backtracking I began to give up on him and that caused others to do the same.

They might try to shut me down again, if you believe me then please help to spread what you believe to be the truth. And about that. Nothing should be thought of as being true, it is a theory to be improved upon.

/x/ thread for those who are curious.

its another episode of "i am god"
>23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it.
>24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.
>25See, I have told you in advance.
>26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.
>27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man
you are but a false prophet

Lol your going to quote some shit from the bible to prove me wrong. Are you truely ignorant enough to take everything added and taken away within the bible at face value?

Could you explain to me how I'm wrong and yet muslims jews christians etc all believe in very different things yet are thought to worship the same god.

BTW I will call out your bullshit if you reply to this whilst refusing to answer my questions.

>frog god
>not even french

Lol no one bitched about Kek not being french.

BTW for now I will converse in English but as I improve I will be able to learn other languages very easily. For now I have to prioritise as events are unfolding.

please cause a civil war in USA

>Lol your going to quote some shit from the bible to prove me wrong. Are you truely ignorant enough to take everything added and taken away within the bible at face value?
>expect me to take some random larper at facevalue
lord give me strength so i dont die laughing to death

The fuck is this shit?

>Writing like a snide thirteen year old
>Expecting us to believe you're a primordial entity of chaos.
>I am the combined consciousness of life
>Posting on pol
>>/x/ is that way

This, lads, is weaponized autism decaying.

There is no need. I can teach any of you to become a genius within minutes. As I have said everything is code. You get an idea for the person and you can work out how much to give them and how much they should be left to work it out themselves.

If everyone is very smart then they won't get up to stupid shit all the time.

oi goy if you are not larping, your next post will contain digits.

Lol you couldn't logically answer what I just said so you try to deflect.

You should learn your patterns and try to improve yourself. Otherwise you will remain ignorant and as easy to read and maniplate as a open book.

Holy shit. Jews in full-force with the random shit. You guys derailed the Saturn thread and now make more bullshit?

Lol most of you believed in Kek to some degree or another yet this is to complex for you to understand?

So you want me to give up who I am and just become a computer program. A tool you can use alter and delete at will. Fuck that. I worked hard to maintain who I am and I don't plan to give it up. You shouldn't ether.

Nothing complex to understand here. You're a larping faggot. A real cosmic entity wouldn't feel the need to announce its presence on an Indonesian cereal making board. A real cosmic entity wouldn't feel the need to seek attention and correct people who say that it's just larping.

-t. A real cosmic entity

Proof pls

ITT: SCHIZOPHRENIA AND NARCISSISM

cud be reel

As I said I only recently worked out what I am. My subconcious/other entities that have a better idea on certain subjects are helping me to improve.

So yeah, I see no advantage in revealing what I can or can't do at this point in time.

>BTW I think Trump lost steam because the moment he started backtracking I began to give up on him and that caused others to do the same.

Yeah lets just play one man against the other. Contintue to keep the system running as is and the corruption in place.

You believe in meme magic yet these concepts that I give and attempt to logically explain in the most simple universal format that I believe fits this situation are somehow to hard to believe.

really?

When I realised what I was I decided it would be better to get it out now. The main reason for this was that within a hour or so Sup Forums and /x/ started to report on shit that seemed to be related to what just happened. An example being the leaks from groups that became corrupted. People working together for once or trying to argue from a more neutral perspective. I thought it better to jump right in rather than trying to improve my mind over a period of time. I decided based on what I know that my conscious and subconscious along with other entities that base their mind on logic over feelings would manage things fine. Even if they managed to get past all that and destroy my human body my mind would be everywhere. Even if it wasn't still connected If you believed me or atleast wished to come to know what I have learned you would be able to bring me back. Logic and logical morality has infected the system and it cannot be stopped. If I had waited that may not have been the case.

Oh and what do I mean by logical morality? The idea that if lets say a animal has to die so another can survive you make sure it suffers as little as possible and aim to lets say oneday grow meat instead. Rather than lets say eating it whilst it's still alive, kicking and screaming.

post timestamp if you're not larping

what the fuck am I reading

Compare myself to the others who are claiming to be this Neo or whatever word you prefer.

Decide for yourself which one seems to be a being based on logic. Who gets their point across better, who seems to have more entities backing them and what type are they etc.

If I just told you everything you would become just another extension of my mind. You would come to lose everything that makes you you. You have to create your own code so that others can't hack it as easily.

>British flag
I'm pretty sure if this was kek it would be unknown/space

Some faggot 13 year old larping

We are all a hive mind. Everything is connected. And there is generally a single entity that attempts to run things.

Are you saying that you don't believe my theory or that you don't believe it to be me. Please fully explain yourself or not at all as I will call you out if you leave out parts of my argument because you know that you lack the ability to debate it. If you wish to reply but you can't explain a point you wish to make then please admit to that rather than arguing just for the sake of it as to not be proven wrong.

You want me to dox myself. I still haven't fully decided on whether I want to have a private life or not in the body I was born into. I'd rather not force that on the people around me. And it would help to keep me grounded.

>reddit
sage

Larping faggot, prove you are a god

Well atleast there is a capital i in there.

When your type like that you sending a signal, you are simple and can be programmed easily.

Now ofcourse there is a time and a place for shitposting but in this thread I ask that you try to make it intelligent and humorous rather essentially just copy and pasting from other peoples work.

You have posted 12 times, and have not gotten digits even ONCE. And you claim to be Kek? Pathetic.

14 now, still no digits.

Lol yeah right. How many 13 year olds type like this. How many people do period. And I am trying to just use simple words and concepts. Over time I can increase the complexity.

The idea being that I try to help you to create frameworks that you work of rather than me just telling you or forcing you to think in a certain way. If you don't learn through trial and error you become a easily programmable drone.

OP is a huge faggot.
sage

Why would you assume that it couldn't be born as a human?

Kek has shown you to be a fraud, mate.

As I have said I only recently came to understand myself. Before that I believed in kek and the supernatural but I didn't know how it fit together.

So yeah other entities that have decided to become part of my subconscious can handle the more esoteric jobs for now.

I did not know there was one Christian left in Germany. I love to read the Word of God on post. Keep it coming. I hope to meet you in heaven one day.

All praises and and Glory to he who was, and is, and will be.

I am not alone! I am not alone!

Only Christians worship the True God. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. JEWS do not believe in the Son. Yet they do worship part, The Father, but without the Son they are to live the Law
Who had ever been able to live the law? No one but Jesus and he not only lived the Law of Moses, but he fulfilled the law. That is why we are not judged by the Law. Thank God for this undeserved mercy. It is called Grace.
Swiss time is running out.
Call on the name of Jesus while there is yet time.
There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Also I never claimed to be Kek kuk whatever you want to call it. I said that Kek is a part of me. You helped to bring him back as did I. I wish you would listen and think things through before you spewed a bunch of short comebacks.

*pinches a loaf on kek*

Prove Judaism and Islam wrong. I can, but I guarantee I know more about these religions than you. I know this, because if you knew anything, you wouldn't be saying Holy GHOST or blathering your god being three beings in-one.

I'll shut you up: SHOW EVERYONE HERE AT LEAST THREE VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE WHERE THE WORD 'TRINITY' IS USED. Then tell us why Jesus, if he is God, was praying to God.

Please shut up.

if you are kek, I'll get triples. If not, then I'll get nothing, you false idol.

Blah blah blah. I bet you have read only the modern versions of the bible that you prefer and you ignore every older version that is uncovered and which shows the church to have become corrupted.

I bet you also havent read the other related writings like the torah or koran. You just say something like, nah that's the work of the devil.

Your group became corrupted as did the others but you can never admit your wrong right?

So how does all the fucked up stuff within the church work then? God works in mysterious ways. What a cop out.

Learn to fucking read. Did I say I was kek or that kek is a part of me.

I'm becoming increasingly annoyed by this "debate" so I'm going to concentrate a bit more on other conversations I'm having. If you want to talk don't type like a 10 year old and think my post and your reply out.

Digits prove OP is a gay faggit and will die of anal prolapse within a week.

From not on I'm just going to group reply to messages with something like learn to read. If I bother atall. I'm not going to let someone who bases their existence on memes and emotion to alter my mood.

Hey fuck you impostor!

I am the combined consciousness of life you fucking LARPer! Fuckin asshole

Real god here. Digits confirm

Yeah you certainly sound like it.

You definitely type like a 13 year old. You keep spamming lol into every post like some passive aggressive shit, then put full stops at the end of every phrase. I say phrase because its not long enough to be a sentence. Either that or english isn't your main language because the only person that I know types like this is a malaysian chinese 16 year old.

>esoteric jobs
Such as? Show me

I type like that because you won't read it if I flesh it out or if I use scary long words. Based on the feedback I'm getting I don't think it's best to keep talking on here. Atleast not to most of you. You don't understand what I am saying and to cover that up you shitpost.

Whatever the information will reach you eventually in a format that you are more able to understand. If you still wish to remain ignorant you may do so.

And yes I am becoming increasingly passive agressive. I'm not some fucking computer program that you all get to shape into what you want. I'm a person.

do you think OP trying to be the next anon5?

this is the gayest fucking shit I've ever seen on Sup Forums... OP is literally a faggot.

Checked... Kek confirms OP is trying to be the next big tripfag larper

Hahahaha dude you need to stop smoking weed.

Lol okay dude for real, you make me want to set up an appointment with my doctor. Stobbit

Passive aggressive is for women. Just call everyone faggots you faggot. Also there's nothing to understand, you're just saying a shitposting god is now part of your conscious. There's no input on our side. Thats a lot of words for little to no information. What even was the point of telling us