The UK won't pay a 100bn-euro (£84bn) "divorce bill" to leave the EU, Brexit Secretary David Davis

pay denbts

Other urls found in this thread:

tartansauthority.com/research/tartan-spotlight/the-black-watch-tartan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_terrorist_incidents_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pay denbts first, Hellenic Republic

pay denbts

My heritage is priceless

Nuclear war in the EU do it.

We won't pay them, but Germany will
Perhaps after that, the UK will pay the divorce bill out of pity

NO GYRO FOR YOU!

we're in the clear then

pay denbts first Hoplitenigger

who takes the money if the UK pays the EU?

>tfw US economy looks as bad as my SimCity games

Are divorce bills for leaving even part of the EU treaty or did Juncker and Tusk literally make it up on the spot?

(((They))) do. But they're not getting any money so they can go whistle.

>literally waited 6 years for this moment

Either way, we'll still be 1st world after our denbts, Stavros. Can you say the same?

Made up, nothing exists in writing on this and obviously there are no precedents.

>owe money
>literally refuse to pay because feelings

The nigger population in the UK has reached critical mass it looks like.

Both Davis and May are talking tough to get the Brexiteer votes. After the election they'll say 'of course we'll pay, please give us a trade deal'.

The EU owes the UK money m8.

Fucking krautcucks and they want an EU army to protect them

When are you going to contribute?

>Flag
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
U 1st, Stavos

Greece and UK are the in the same tier now

We will be the ones who will destroy this fucking kike union

cheers lads

>The EU owes the UK money m8.

that's the spirit.

But it actually does, seeing as we've been a NET contributor for decades.
Scotland is worse than Greece in terms of budget deficit so you can take some solace in knowing that Stavros Popadopoplos.

>UK
>paying debts
>debts existing in the first place

I don't think so Merkel.
If anything the EU has to pay debts to the UK.

>Brifags dont let Eujews grab their goyshekels
Oy vey goyim, why are you so antisemitic?!
At least let them sniff your wallet ok?
Or are you Hitler?

>black watch tartan

There has been much speculation as to why the Watch (and thus the regiment) was called "Black". The two main theories are - (1) that this was because of the very dark appearance of the Watch's uniform tartan. (2) that the Watch was employed in combating the protection rackets known as "black mail"

They know how to deal with blackmailing Commies.

tartansauthority.com/research/tartan-spotlight/the-black-watch-tartan/

You do realize that 2/3rds of the US's debt is owed to itself, right? We have almost as much Chinese debt as China has US debt. Not to mention that since we cucked South Korea and put THAAD up there, we've also cucked China and can now leverage Hong Kong, Taiwan, and North Korea against them since they can no longer nuke us.

It doesn't make much sense

I think they want us to pay things like pensions of "our" EU staff but the EU has to pay because they were EU staff, just because we were forced to have them while in the EU doesn't mean they are our problem after we leave.

They clearly didn't think anyone would ever leave their shady cult and so are panicking after realizing they still have to support the gravy train without our cash

We'll do it if you pay your debts to us and the USA
Which I guess will be never

The EUcrats are just trying to punish the UK for trying to leave. They want to make it as painful as possible so that no one else wants to leave.

Hell, they're even willing to sue the UK through The Hague. Of course, since the UK is part of the security council, them ponying up will be about as likely as the US ponying up for dropkicking Iraq and clotheslining Libya.

So what if you are a net contributor? You made a bad investment and now you cry muh shekels. Grow up and pay debts

The Hague has no jurisdiction over our courts. They can try though.

greenland?

PIDORASHQUE DETECTED

>A bad investment
That doesn't mean we continue to pay you idiot. It's called cutting losses and £58 billion (which we are owed) is nothing. On principle we shouldn't pay you anything. Go annex Albania and print more Euroshekels like good goys.

Exactly. You can't do ANYTHING to punish anyone on the security council. Except for France, since they're the woman of the group. They operate based on feelings.

Russia, China, the UK, and especially the USA are immune to any international court.

honestly most countries are immune to international courts if they feel like it

Is the UK the Mexico of Europe?

You'll pay either way you inbred tards.

We owe at most (with pensions and liabilities calculated) no more than £3 billion which is fine and reasonable. But this figure of 50 billion then 89 billion then 100 billion? They are having a laugh!

Do you think we should pay them anything when we're owed money? Would you continue to pay for gym membership even though you've paid up for the end of the year and are in credit they demand that you pay for another 5 years of membership before you can go when it's not even in the contract that you have to pay?

Would you pay?

You going to make us? I'd pay just to watch you try you fucking nigger.

I heard every time you say canzuk a euro dies.

>What is AA-rating?
-every brit after they dont pay denbts

>"The EU is an open democracy that is friendly!"
>"WHAT? THE UK IS LEAVING!?"
>"WE WILL DESTROY THAT PITIFUL NATION"
>First denies it, says we wont actually leave
>Becomes angry, makes various threats after brexit vote
>Is now bargaining, EU leader even said if we come back we would be welcomed
Just depression and acceptance left to go

I wouldn't pay one bit. If I were Theresa May, I'd be holding their hands to the fire that they created. Stress that Britain is perfectly fine being independent of the EU because they still have good relations with the strongest economy in the world.

Make Germany BEG to be on friendly relations with Britain, not pay them to stay estranged.

Not us. But the trade tariffs are going to fucking rocket.

And guess who you import more than half of your shit from? And as you can't sustain yourself on the resources you have you'll have to buy it from us.

You owe at least 125 bil. I mean 150 bil isnt that much is it? It's just 175 bil. I'm sure that we can create a reasonable schedule and delay the payment so you dont have to pay 200 bil at once.
But please pay the 225 bil. If you don't pay the 250 bil it will be annuda shoah!

And the trade tariffs will harm you more than us, German and other EU businesses have begged not to impose these measures against the UK.

So go ahead and cut off your own nose to try and dent us, you will try and fail like you always do. Go on.
kek
I should be elected Prime Minister, I'd nuke Brussels for even DARING to talk badly to us. No joke I probably would do that.

ELECT ME FOR 2022! I PROMISE TO NUKE BRUSSELS FROM ORBIT!

Oh my, economic punishment is sure to work well and certainly won´t burn any bridges or drive the Brits straight into the arms of the Muricans (even more than they already are), as history has proven so well:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles

Seriously, get rid of Junkers, this wannabe Clemeceau will literally get us all killed with his retarded, drunkard bullshit.

EU is going to try to fuck them over to the maximum extent anyway, so why would they bother paying? Does the EU have a big enough navy to get across the channel?

Don't argue about it, just secede and if they don't like it send the army!

Then they'll rocket for you too in response, greaseball. And you turncoats can't switch sides half way through a tariff war so don't come crying when you start losing.

This is true, but we don't HAVE to import from the same places as we currently are. It is convenient for us at the moment.

The commonwealth is an option. The Americas are an option. Non-EU states are an option. There'll be other deals. The EU doesn't realise that they're not the only game in town. All that'll happen is that this messy divorce will drive us into the arms of other countries and we'll share are money with them whilst the EU has to get by without our wealth and trade deals.

Literally Bond villain megalomania

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOW WILL WE GET GIBS FOR THE MUSLIMS NOW?

And with this loss of a market to sell goods into what do you think will happen to the price of those goods within the EU? They will go down in price which is good for EU consumers but their businesses will buckle.

It's why they've begged for this shit not to happen lol. They will plunge a load of their exporters into insolvency because they cannot afford to sell at the low price they will have to sell at when the EU gets pumped full of their goods all competing with other EU nations same goods.

It will harm them more. Supply and demand is a basic principle, supply goes up, demand goes down, price goes down, workers lose jobs to save money, businesses go out of business and you couple that with the loss of our contributions that go to help subsidise already failing businesses?

lol. Good luck with that mess EU.

Where're the fucking denbts?

It is true. You don't HAVE to buy from us.

But what is more convenient? Getting your imports from countries close to you or from the Americas or China/India? It will cost you more either way.

I hope the UK will be able to strike a fair deal, but the krauts want blood and I don't think it will be as easy as some of your politicans expected.

Germany, Holland and Belgium vs UK and France

Hmmmm...

ftfy

we are powerful enough to wage war and win as long as we can blag france to join or stay out of the way

we aint the empire no more but we are still one of the most powerful nations on the planet

Our politicians have repeatedly said this would be hard and "not easy" no one is under any illusion of that.

And yes, we would rather go and trade with other nations and pay import costs because that would be a lot cheaper than dealing with the EU's cucked spineless behavior.

Australia
Argentina
Bolivia
Brazil
Canada
Chile
China
Colombia
Ecuador
Germany
Ghana
Iceland
India
Ireland
Japan
Kenya
Korea (Republic of)
Mexico
New Zealand
Pakistan
Paraguay
Peru
Suriname
Switzerland
United States
Uruguay
Venezuela

That's 57% of the world's GDP around 50 trillion USD, those nations all want a FTA with the UK, that was within 4 months of us voting to leave. The EU's market is 16 trillion USD (22% of the worlds GDP).

We really don't need you and don't care what punishments are inflicted, short term pain, long term gain.

Why are actual pollacks always such badasses?

The Witcher, no muslimes, taking EU for a ride.

Damn I used to be ashamed of my polish heritage and claimed russian instead.

same lol

Macron and Merkel are going to punish both Poland and Hungary, you've got to love this whole "WE PUNISH YOU LOLOLOL" bullshit from the EU. So much for "solidarity" and "cooperation". Such a failed fucking scheme and people still defend it. It's sad.

>You made a bad investment
You agree the EU is shit. Time to wind it up.

Cost us more? You realise it's cheap as chips to ship goods across the world

Why the fuck would they even pay for this? They have no obligation to.

You have the cultural influence, at least on me, BBC series and films are perfect. And you have very good relationships with the USA who are a superpower.

>owing money to the rothschilds=/=owing money to the US

>The US government owing money to corporations within the US is the same as the US government owing the money to the US government

You're in for a rude awakening

M-muh credit rating.

Pay it to stimulate the economy.

I'd vote for you flam.

I got at least one vote then! Thank you based IKEA.

Oh god we really need to stop embarassing the brits or they will make us 'start' another war again

Eternal brit.

>Are divorce bills for leaving even part of the EU treaty or did Juncker and Tusk literally make it up on the spot?

The idea is that the UK agreed to an EU budget a couple of years ago that covers about a decade. And since the EU is committed to those levels of spending - which were drawn up on the assumption the UK would continue to pay in - that the UK is bound to contribute to the budget.

It's a transparent negotiation tactic, but one which is likely to be effective. It allows the EU to try and claw back some additional cash if their position is strong, but conversely if the EU does poorly in negotiation it gives them an out to save face. They could offer the UK a decent trade relationship, and roll the 'exit bill' into the UK's last few payments, costing the country little and allowing the EU to show they've punished them for leaving.

ABOLISH THE UNION
ERADICATE THE GERMAN, LUXEMBOURGISH AND BELGIAN PLAGUE

First ameriburger with a redpill to this topic.

Why should they pay that much?

+Strasbourg

Enjoy driving Chinese cars and eating American food.

Trust me you'll still be buying from us. Of course economically it will affect us in a negative way, but if you think you'll get through unscathed you are delusional.

Why are italians so loyal?

Make us bitch.

>punishing a country for holding a democratic vote and acting on it.

Literally anyone so butt hurt about us leaving and wants us to be punished for this is selfish, immoral and a disgrace to humanity.

The EU's scrambling to keep the UK in is just pathetic, how can they behave that way and not feel ashamed? "b-but the Pound will fail! We'll impose tariffs! Pay this bill!" All it does is show the world how weak they are.

I will enjoy it very much, enjoy your weekly Rapefugee Quota, suicide bombing, mass stabbing/shooting spree's and your constantly bailout/austerity packages.

They're just trying their hardest to stop us leaving/making it so we suffer when we do leave. They don't want their lifes work to die.

You already pay for your national debts you idiot. YOU the working class.

A brit talking about knife attacks how funny.

A turk talking about a brit talking about knife attacks how funny.

A fucking idiot talking about a German and saying that he's Turkish

I could understand your position, if your country wasnt full of Pakis from day one.

Your meme makes no sense cuz we are the leader of europe again so....doesnt matter if our flag has a swastika or a ring of stars. Lel

They are going to pay, they just don't know what form this payment will be.

I honestly don't give a fuck. Breaking signed treaties will just make my summer holidays in Weymouth much cheaper

A fucking lebanese chink idiot talking about a brit talking about a turk talking about a brit about knife attacks how funny.
You are Islam now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_terrorist_incidents_by_country

Now tell me how many deaths by terrorist attack we've had in the past five years?

He called you a Turk. He's gone

>Jews who want to see Germany die
>We