Fuck captchas

What the fuck is the deal with Captchas? They're broken and annoying as fuck and you can't even type Nigger into them anymore. Old ones were much better.
And no, I'm not buying a Sup Forums pass with these ads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>my tits arent big they are just 1/4 of my body

>ads
use adblock

When I'm not Phoneposting I do.

You're lucky you're so new - you don't remember that boards used to go down completely under spam several times a month - users begged oldmoot to add captcha, and it saved Sup Forums from unusability.

nigger captchas were great

Have you ever been so mad that you threatened you will delete your own tits?

i intentionally spam the boxes with wrong choices and after 5 or 6 tries it accepts it. i do this because google tricks you into doing more than 1 even if you're successful the first time. so now i don't even try to be successful unless i get a gas station or mountains captcha which always works. never try the sign or car ones

Use Firefox and install an adblock my dude it works just fine

It's to keep the bots at bay

Picture captchas are terrible.
>Picture of a street with a sign
>select all squares with street signs
>only one square has a sign in it
>please try again
Fuck you Google, you humongous faggot nigger.

They still are, just use legacy.

Please God, assassinate all the newfags from this board.

It's to beat the robots - they can do the old captchas with 100% accuracy these days.

You're right, the sign and car ones ALWAYS make you repeat them.

No, it's to teach google cameras what shit is worth spying on. Cripplechan has a shittier version of the old captcha that works just fine.

I've been here for about 11 or so years now and I've never even seen that fucking settings button before now

I'm not saying I dislike captchas as a whole, just these new broken picture ones. Old captchas I could complete in a couple of seconds, these ones are tediously annoying.
Thanks fags

You welcome.

>mobile posting
Mobile posting needs to be banned.

it used to be 4chanX browser extension. I don't know when it was integrated into the site itself. I was on Sup Forums 2005 until 2012, came back last november.

Have another (You)

>not contributing to google, CPL, and Cambridge analytica's emerging dystopian corporate ai-driven technocracy

>not feeding analytics into the cult of saturn scientific dictatorship by correctly identifying street signs

Its like your not on board with helping Big Data create the matrix

>those tabs
You degenerate frog
9gag.

Use Legacy captcha. Much better.

Get Clover get

EVERYBODIES FAAAAAAAAAAVOURITE POP UP.

thank you I am cured now

>Not using legacy captcha
The option is there you cunt, use it.

Wrong

Was expecting some disgusting ntr or gore, was pleasantly surprised to find enjoyable stuff that wasn't degenerate.

You are helping google create super AI by identifying various objects with captcha.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y

Jokes on google, I always type nigger in the captcha.

I've been here for years and I wasn't aware of that.

How does it feel to be the oldest newfag on the board?

It makes me want to an hero for clicking on all those stupid captchas

>he doesn't use clover with a pass he got for 50% off

> 9gag

> he doen't pay pooinloos and venezuelans to solve his captchas

i cant find her on facebook and i need to rub one out

Clover uses old captcha

yellow road sign looks like a snake is the only one I have learned, the majority of them are crap.

>ITT newfags that can't even into legacy capatcha
Its right there in the settings ffs. kys