What happened to that get rid of Stephen Colbert thread? I miss it

What happened to that get rid of Stephen Colbert thread? I miss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

guinnessworldrecords.com/set-a-record/individual/standard-application
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

>people thought this would work

kek

Ok serious question. Why is it called homophobia?Seriously, I'm not afraid of gay people. I don't stay up at night worried about the gay goblin under my bed.

Fucking fags, trying to delegitimize hate.

wtf i love colbert now

What happened was exactly what I said would happen. It got widespread media attention, the 12:25 video clip which shows what a buffoon Trump is, and the 5 second slur contained within, has now amassed over 3.8 mil views and 87k+ views. Getting your tits in a twist only got that played further. In tonight's monologue Stephen walked it back an inch and literally no one gave a fuck. Gays are posting in the comments saying Colbert is fine saying as much, because it's more a thing about how Trump is Putin's bitch and less a homosexual sex thing. Besides, Trump's mouth looks like a dog's arsehole, so that's more of a slight against Putin than anyone.

Oh and then he reported on Comey's testimony which is a fuck-ton more newsworthy and because of it literally no one gives a shit about this at all. So good job fucknuts, you couldn't even pull a win out of something as easy as this. This is what I said would happen, and the fact that you gave me nothing worthwhile to jerk off over (you failing from an even greater height) is the real disappointment out of the whole thing.

Have you always been this worthless in your lives? I mean, seriously? Like when you came out of your mothers slimy rank fuck-hole did someone say "He's a wonderful baby!" or was it just instantaneously "Fuck, what a piece of shit. Is there no way we can not just abort this fucker right here? I am sure Grandma has a knitting needle someplace."

Nice work, dicksmack, next time try thinking about someone else for a change and let me get my rocks off. I swear if you fuck up the next thing you go for you'll be even lower in my sight than you already are.

>muh free speech
>HOMOPHOBE!!!

Everyone realised that crying about a fag joke is the very definition of hypocrisy. Fuck off faggot.

>Sup Forums is a board dedicated to free speech and pushing and allowing leftist ideals
I don't know where you faggots got this from.

Hate come from fear you little pussy faggot.

You hate gays because you know, deep down, that given a chance they would turn you. All it would take would be 2 vodka cruisers and a hairy man named "Steve" to put his hand down the front of your pants.

can you imagine the person that gets paid to make this and then post it on Sup Forums?

Fuck off Steve.

If you think that this board is pro PC then you are as retarded as you are hairy >>>

I'm against free speech for Marxists, neo-cons, liberals and any one else who wishes to harm our country. If you're for that then YOU are responsible for the current state of the world.

The actual fuck is a vodka cruiser? Ya dumb gay gay bum bummer?

Can you cunts please stop attempting foreplay with each other here and either fuck or fuck off? We're supposed to be talking about how Sup Forums cunts are useless shits and couldn't even score an open goal like this one, leaving me turgid and wanting. Fuck your rivalry, we're talking about my needs here you sweaty fuckslops!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY ARE STARTING TO EAT THEMSELVES NOW

EVERYONE WE NEED TO CONTINUE PRETENDING TO BE OUTRAGED

>implying most the posters here aren't gay
#FireColbert

>46 retweets
>99 likes
MAN COLBERT IS GOING DOWN
GOOD JOB ((GOYS)) LETS KEEP IT UP

When I read this I imagine you. You speak with a deep southern accent and your dick is in your sister.

You and me probably have similar political leanings. However, you cant take people's rights away based on political beliefs. That's retarded.

I hope Kimmel does something offensive one day, he hosted this misogynistic show for years remember, this should have bitten him in the ass by now

Seriously? This is the best you can muster? I am going to suffocate you by stretching my foreskin over your head and letting you choke on my pungent dick-cheese vapour.

>Ya dumb gay gay bum bummer?

The question mark makes me think this is a proposition?

All you retards did was spout nonsense about holding people to their own standards. You pretty much just superimposed your own reaction onto whoever you were attacking, not even stopping for a second to actually use your brain and figure out what the actual reaction could be. Obviously nobody fucking gives a shit, but here's the kicker, even if somebody would give a shit, the most obvious reaction to your nonsense would be 'you judge us, now you're doing the same thing. Hypocrites? No u' basically turning the whole thing back on itself and degenerating into a weak circlejerk with no point. And weak circlejerks with no point is probably the one thing in this world that literally, literally everyone can do without

Are you a bum bum boodler?

>weak circlejerks with no point

welcome to Sup Forums

I'm a hairy man named Steve, I can confirm I would NOT do this GTFO with this shit.

Just waiting for that stupid cunt to come in here spouting that Alinsky "Rules for Radicals" fucking shit like he's hit on a cache of secret information no one else knows about and thinks he knows how fucking shit works. It would be better that you read the actual book "the Secret" because I am using the Power of Attraction right now to visualise how I would love to turn you into my own personal hand-puppet or skin suit. Come in here you bitch, I summon thee!

>0.02 CCRUUUMPF has been deposited to you're YRIOMMPFFF account

back to r/The_Colbert you go

Yo Steve ! This fucker from... I'm going to guess Hobart based on his homophobia and number of heads... reckons you cant turn him.

You have a gay goblin under your bed..?
How brave of you to come out on Sup Forums

Sick burn bro. I would like to pop your eyeball out while I skullfuck you just so you can see what a worthless waste of space you are before I push through your eye socket and poke a sweaty turgid pole-shaped hole into the back of your medulla oblongata before going balls deep and getting my dick stuck in your foramen magnum. Don't ever waste my time again you shitty cumstain.

So what was his "gay joke"?

That the only thing Trump's mouth was good for was being Vladamir Putin's cock holster! Take that!

I thought it was more a beastiality joke vs Putin because Trump's mouth looks like a dog's arsehole, but apparently people couldn't piece that kind of deep satire together.

And dickless cunts here couldn't even get a good thing going to make this blow up and be huge and then fail massively, and instead tripped over their feet from the beginning and I miss out on the wankfest of the week because of it. Fucking selfish cunts.

> when I read this I imagine you
Yeah, I'll bet your reading it in the bathroom with your sex face on
>you can't take away people's right based on political beliefs that's retarded
Whaaaat!
Of course you can, happens all the time. My rights are shat on by politician criminals every day. It's time to shat back.

Oater-alien or hobbit?
I should learn the more obscure little flags for when I'm trolling on Sup Forums.
Anyway here's abo-jones to make you feel at home, dicksplat.

>Whaaaat!
>politician criminals
>It's time to shat back

You might be the stupidest motherfucker on the internet. I've included a link for you to check.

guinnessworldrecords.com/set-a-record/individual/standard-application

Oster-alien
Not oater-alien (Quaker?)
iPhones fuck me off all the time

"dicksplat". Trust a fucking wankstain congealed fuckpiss like you to try out something like that. You must be from England because I can't see anyone else from the UK being that fucking weak. Up your game limey, and give my regards to your mum's new Asian boyfriend while you're at it. He's gonna make you call him Daddy soon.

I mean it's about something that's homosexual behaviour but it's no different to describing two different sexed people as "eating each other out" or whatever. If a woman was the cock gobbler that wouldn't be homophobic.

This is just mentally ill.

Just pointing out what you said was dumb, you know, factually incorrect.
Avoiding writing dumb shit might work better than writing more of it.
Breath deeply
Then neck yourself

Kek

>dicksplat
Bogan then (Australian flag, I looked it up)
Wouldn't have thought you'd want to bring ancestors in to this you hoppy little cunt
But since you do... check your abo roots that married your deported roots - and both sides of the family are covered in flies

>Waa. I wrote something stupid and I can't take it back so I'll pretend I wrote something smart.

It's okay. People make mistakes all the time. I'm guessing you make them more often than most. Get over it. Move on. Tomorrow is another day.

Not your personal army, hypocrite faggot.

Go to reddit if you want to cry about free speech, just because your orange daddy got insulted.

awwww, are conservanazis TRIGGERED, do you need a SAFE SPACE? how about some legos and a kiss from mommy to make it all better?

cry more faggots

Rights ARE taken away based on political views.
The crack down on those labelled alt-right continues in the U.K. for example.
If you don't know about it stop with the cringe fest and look it up, gaisha-San.
You are totally wrong, and a bit of an angry thicky imo

Oh man, did you get your burns from a copy of Viz magazine? Nah, because those would be better. I'm from neither place, and I wouldn't give a fuck if I were because unlike yourself I know who my ancestors are, instead wondering which of the conga line of drunken men who fucked your mother in the parking lot made up your lineage. Is it possible to make a whole person from a cocktail of the worst DNA parts of the sewerage factory of jizz that was plastered into your mum on a regular weeknight, and have this result in your conception? I think it is, and I am going to present my findings to the Royal Institute of Science as a study of the modern chav. I'll get knighted for this shit, if the Queen doesn't fucking keel over before then.

Also, you tried "bogans" as a burn on an Aussie. Fuck me dead, lol.

Does pretending we give a fuck make it seem worthwhile?

>not realizing that this is just using the same rules liberals use against them
You people are fucking dense

> you can't take rights away based on Political beliefs. That's retarded.
Fucking liberal - that's retarded

Got bored and couldn't be arsed after line 1

he went from a political satire guy who cares deeply about the government to his real self who really doesn't give a shit to a toned down version of a political satire guy and lies that this is really who he is

basically he lied about being himself and is still playing a character in order to make money.

i've seen the real stephen colbert. he's actually a great guy who covers his pain and losses in his life with humor.

I got bored but still arsed your mum anyway. She was way too loose for my liking.

>However, you cant take people's rights away based on political beliefs. That's retarded.

Where do you think you are?

this, he does late night television, which has to be a 85%+ lib demographic

don't blame the guy for playing the character his audience wants to see

How come (((they))) aren't going after Bill Maher? He always made a point about making jokes about everything, and that if you can't take it you're a fag.

Actually I'm midwestern and speak with a Mid-atlantic accent.

Oh wow. I am really sorry. I didn't understand the level of oppression you are suffering in merry old England.

You really are a special kind of fuckwit. Really really just the dumbest motherfucker I have had to deal with in some time.

Also... Next time you call someone a "thicky" consider the fact that they are making you look like a retard in their 3rd language. Retard.

>I'm against free speech for Marxists, neo-cons, liberals and any one else who wishes to harm our country.
You wish to harm our country by taking our freedom of speech away, so what should we do with you?
>take away freedom of speech and other rights
>your "perfect" fascist system gets corrupted because it's not actually perfect
>can't even speak out against it because there's no freedom of speech, government will stop the next Sup Forums from exposing ZOG 2.0
>"oh no, if only we had the slightest bit of foresight and didn't go full retard because liberals said stuff we didn't like"

Sub-humans are clearly attracted to discussions about homosexuality
Both these countries are deeply shit and you both make it clear why they So backward.
Fuck each other and make a super cool baby, photo it and put it on Sup Forums.

It's everywhere except apparently on your ward, libturd

>>>/reddit/

It was a case of mistaken identity. The real target was Bob Saget all along.

Ya niggas posting in a slide thread!

Is having your new step-dad's cock shoved in your arse repeatedly with no lube making it difficult to come up with some decent burns on the internet, because you're flagging and I need something good to go out on before the collar he's pulling on around your neck chokes you into unconsciousness and he cums so hard it blows out your sinus'. Get back to me soon or else I'll know that's what happened.

Still to boring to get past line 1.
Boring liberal social reject

Ahhh, he must have hit the balls deep stage if that's the best comeback you've got.

Weak.

As.

Piss.

>However, you cant take people's rights away based on political beliefs.
I can if their beliefs are toxic to society.

>leftists want to weaken our rights to organize and speak freely
>so what we need to do is further weaken people's rights to organize and speak freely, instead of reasserting them
>there's no way this could backfire on us

If you can't see how instituting these rules would eventually play against you then you are a moron. Imagine if we already had a law saying "you can take away people's rights if their beliefs are toxic to society". Sup Forums wouldn't exist and saying "nigger" would be illegal, because that's what the establishment considers "toxic to society" at this point in time

>if we just take away their rights now, the system will never be corrupt again and us "non-toxic" people will always be fine!
You're as naive as a child kek

Consequences backfiring upon people often changes people's minds.
crusaders for censorship deserve to be censored by their own rules, you seem to be arguing thay hypocrisy is okay if it comes from globalist empowered marxists.
I'm okay with making them eat their own words.

I'm saying that taking away rights and freedoms via laws hurts everyone and makes it easier for people to oppress YOU, not just people you don't like.

Things change over time, leaders get replaced and a system that starts out pure can become corrupt in less than a generation. You will be fucked then because you willingly gave them all the power. The solution to Marxists taking away freedoms and giving government more power to buttfuck us, is not to do exactly the same thing by establishing more precedents and laws and institutions allowing them to control and manipulate our lives for the next corrupt oligarchy to take advantage of

Shame doesn't work on Sup Forums.

Stephen "suck the cock taste my glock" Colbert
Stephen "empty a mag into a fag" Colbert