en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident

and the niggers were at it again 50 years later

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

I read it
I like it
Shame they only killed three

I dont care what-ever yank cucks say, if niggers were good enough to fight for them, then they were good enough to not be treated as second class citizens by them.
Americans have no-one else to blame there 60% white population on but themselves.

>the Japanese have a native word for Nigger

It was the jews that imported fucking niggers to America in the first place, and the Jews to think that putting niggers in the military or any facet of our government was something to be proud of. niggers shouldn't be treated as second class citizens, I agree, they should be treated like the subhuman savages they are and either be exterminated or kicked out of our country. they have offered absolutely nothing to modern civilization besides rape, death, ghettos and gangs.

based black men that served their country diligently and got to reap the spoils of war. know that they died doing what they love, getting tight nip pussy.

faggot NEETs wil lhate them for it just because they were black. this is what happens during an occupation you newfags.

>Kurombo
>root kuro
>mbo likely gibberish
Thats probably something like "Blackie" in jap.

Yer ok Ahkmed

It was destined to happen to us from the beginning. Egalitarianism is enshrined in our founding documents.

>Americans have no-one else to blame there 60% white population on but themselves.
This.
You brought them
You gave them rights
You did this to yourselves

Arabs were smarter than you castrating their niggers, they knew this would happen.

Don't feel for the jap because there's about 10 niggers there but feel for your euro shitholes that have millions.

many societies got 2nd class citizens to serve in their militaries, its not a measure of worth.

>Nigger cave
based nippon

Our military always has and always will be made up of people who having nothing to contribute to society or haven't figured out what they can contribute yet. The draft also was selective in the fact it prayed upon the working class and the poor. I'm saying this as someone who did a contract with the Army. In the military, everyone is equally worthless.

>I dont care what-ever
English isn't your first language, is it?

like that was any different throughout history.

Well maybe in early Greek Roman and Medieval.
Where they mostly drafted the land owning class.
But there where a lot of shekels to be made for them after a battle was won.

The can blame the kikes who altered policy that allowed for millions of migrants from third world countries to enter the US.
You can blame the kikes who subverted law and order to the point where America cannot even enforce it's own rules on immigration.
You can blame the kikes running hollywood and the rest of the media who used their film influence to produce and promote movies and TV programming that encouraged social decay

I'm more speaking to the fact that he thinks letting niggers die for uncle sam was wrong if they aren't equal to whites. No one in the military is equal to civilian, you have limited rights and the situation at hand can limit that to an absolute zero faster than you can blink. The media and govt praises service members to keep young kids in the recruiting office. Only join the military if you have something to gain, for me it was the college tuition I couldn't afford otherwise.

If it was whites doing this you'd be posting about 'muh based alphas bringing nips to heel'.

nigs stationed there still do this

>Cave of the Negros
If I remember right, some SJW's edited the Wiki page once and removed all references to negroes/niggers, now it's there again.

Same happened in Italy and France when your troops "liberated" us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France

>130 of the 153 troops disciplined for rape by the Army were African American. Military courts sentenced African American soldiers to more severe punishment than white American soldiers: U.S. forces executed 29 soldiers for rape, 25 of them African American. Many convictions against African Americans were, however, based on flimsy evidence. For example, Marie Lepottevin identified William Downs only because he was "much larger" than the other soldiers, despite the crime taking place in near darkness.

The word 'liberty' is 18th century euphemism for fuedal privileges.

Kill yourselves, negroid cumstains.

Rapists should be, publicly, violated until death, with any objects, by as many people willing.
Rapists and niggers are not human.