Why are females so picky about sex?

>> Be me
>> Need to fuck constantly
>> Strike our with most girls constantly
>> Why are you even talking to me if you dont wanna fuck?
>> I literally want nothing to so with you but to fuck

I fucking hate females

because most females are absolutely worthless besides for their pussy and they know it, they treat sex like a currency to be traded and exchanged.

Obviously sometimes you'll find girls who just wanna smash for the fun of it but a lot of them prefer it to be transactional

/thread

You're not a Chad, you're a beta. Live with it or don't.

Women want status. A violent, aggressive man will protect his* children and provide her status. The occasional beating is worth the benefits of ""strong genes""

In essence, you are not a bad boy.

*optional

anyone who still uses that slang is a fuckin omega kek

>t. beta fag

I'd feel pity for you, if your solitude and lack of communication skills hadn't turned you into such a nu-pol bitter edgelord.

Op here. Ive even tried to fuck ugly girls hoping itd be easier (like bitch youre lucky Im talking to you at all) but the cunts will use the situation to give themselves a little power and self esteem and say no!! Like bitch you will never fuck a guy that looks like me... This is your chance. But theyre scsred and fucking stupid

kek look at this dropkick

>anyone who still uses that slang
>kek

bonza fair dinkum ya troppo strine seppo cunt.

Wtf does that even mean?

Think about it this way;
>women have a pot of honey
>men have a spoon
>honey is more valuable than spoons
>spoons often rust
>honey is unlikely to go bad

why fuck you when they can trade their honey for cars and money? because you make them feel good??? are you kidding?

it means "kek is quite dated slang you must be old"

Because guys would fuck anything. We are primed that way- in evolutionary terms.
Living with the fact that they can get sum fuk literally anytime of the day, girls become picky.
Its the same reason as to why promiscuous females are called sluts and no serious term applies to men. When you can get something easily and choose to have that in excess, a pejorative is usually used to describe that behaviour. Call it glutton, greed, or slut.

I thought chicks like to fuck decent looking dudes... Im not fat. Im not poor. But holy fuck im sick of getting shut down

They used to be the ones taking big risks whenever they had sex. The risks are much lower now, but human nature hasn't changed that much. If you just want casual sex, use tinder.

>I thought chicks like to fuck

that's guys. chicks like to fuck too, but what if your semen was irresistible to (stupid) women? Would you sell it for profit or would you say "nah lady just take it for free again"

ugh.

Tinder is prob 100 dudes to every 1 chick

If I get a nut out of the deal then yeah its free

Everyone I know, including myself, gets tinder pussy easily. If you can't get it on tinder you probably won't get it anywhere else either.

I have a date next weekend with some hippie chick

Ive never been on tinder

The truth is if you're good looking it will be easier for you to get laid. If you're unattractive it will be harder. Being beta, alpha, confident etc. doesn't matter a whole lot but being rich does.

>that dog

Maybe you're just a dud root