The magick red pill

Ok, autists.

this is for you.

magick might look silly, with its rituals and symbols.
but it has a basis in reality.

math is the key

there are some very simple 4d polytypes. The simplex and the tesseract.

nearly all esoteric symbols, including the jewish merkabah, are projections of these 4d objects onto a 2d plane.

Ritual focus on these symbols builds a pattern through time, which produces a stretching of consciousness over time.

By learning to visualise hyperdimensional objects, cutting out all the mystical crap, you can literally expand your consciousness into non-human realms, meet aliens and gods.

Fucking do it.

The politics we see becomes another beast entirely, a battle between hyperdimensional entities, played out through their intersections with human reality. revelations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wAaI_6b9JE
youtube.com/watch?v=dLXKDLPT4Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=JJQWtGm3eIs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmb3TCvlETk
vrmath2.net/content/hypercube-tesseract
quora.com/How-can-one-visualize-4-dimensional-space
youtube.com/watch?v=uENITui5_jU
youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=simplex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>youtube.com/watch?v=1wAaI_6b9JE

What benefit will it do to us once we see that?

sounds like gay fucking shit kill yourself

what benefit? you'll be able to play with the timeline.

been there, done that. go lose yourself in hedonism, we don't need you

Ok, now I'm genuinly curious so I apologize.
What resources do you use to go about learning?

the video i linked to is a good place to start.
after that, its just meditation and visualisation, until your consciousness has stretched enough to hold the model

Im losing my country to faggots.
Fuck

Oh wait it's a Maori queer it's not as bad as I thought

Dimensions aren't magic. Think of it this way, we are living in an ifinite series of 2nd dimensions (squares) stacked inside of and ontop of eachother, and the second dimension is an infinite series of 1st dimesions (lines) inside of and ontop eachother. The fourth dimension (tesseracts) would be an infinite number of 3rd dimensions (cubes) and so on.

fuck off, sheep shagger, go back to your drinking problem

exactly, magick is just accessing higher dimensions of reality through hard work. shortcut and cut out the esoteric BS by studying math

this is the most powerful symbol in the universe right now.

feel it vibrate in your spirit.

We are already a part of higher dimensions, a 3rd dimensional being can't really comprehend 4th dimensional geometry. If anything, I'd want to look into the smaller dimensions, you'd be able to see everything from one perspective, inside peoples bodies and homes. Same as if a 4th dimensional being looked into our dimension.

thoughts on dmt?

i do, brother , i do
>>youtube.com/watch?v=dLXKDLPT4Bc

>3rd dimensional being can't really comprehend 4th dimensional geometry. If anything
yes, yes you can.

i did, and then i transcended time. try it, don't give up before you try, faggot

Its impossible for you to actually perceive and understand in the same way as a 3rd dimensional object. Imagine being a 2D stickman and enetering our dimension, you wouldn't be able to comprehend it. Also, magic isn't real.

cant feel nothing actually im not human stupid, nazis should aim for alien tier civilization...

dmt is a glimpse of those dimensions

How do you access it? A 3d creature can only see the shadow of a 4d object, so you will never be able to see the true form anyways.

The shadowy cavewall all over again.

why is it illegal when it is contained in most plants? Are ((( they ))) behind this again, like how they banned LSD.

Magic isn't real. Neither is majickkk.

>math
You're not even a New Zealander. Stop being a proxyfag.

Time has nothing to do with dimensions, why do you think physics equations are done in 3+1 dimensions? You sound like an insane person.

>>Its impossible for you to actually perceive and understand

gtfo. took me 5 years, entirely possible

look at rotating 3d projections, until you can visualise them independantly, then just practice and practice and practice.

same way you learnt to visualise anything, really time and effort.

>>Time has nothing to do with dimensions
except, you know, spacetime.

>>why do you think physics equations are done in 3+1 dimensions

because physicists don't understand the role of consciousness in entropy so are stuck on their arro

>>You sound like an insane person

not my fault you are too stupid to step up, people taking about computer chip design sound insane to savages

same thing. occultists do it through repetition over time, I did it through a cleaner method. I've literally travelled through time in a living merkabah and walked with gods. This thing talking to you now is a mere sliver of my actual being, stuffed into human spacetime.

interesting. It's kind of a lot easier to zone out and imagine it as triangles changing shape, rather than a complex shape spinning, but usually the thing that takes more effort is the right way. Kinda trippy if you stare at it and zone out actually.
Thanks for the advice.

Spacetime exists throughout all dimensions, whats your point? The only way you can manipulate it is to bend it, it exists independently of dimension.
>I'm better than all the physicists and mathematicians, look at my theories on Sup Forums.

>I meditated once and I watch a lot of spirit science videos: the thread

good job, now I'm reading the Tesseract article on Wikipedia

>3d
Therein lies the point. You biologically, as far as we know, literally cannot comprehend more than that, the same way your brain starts to throw panic attacks when you think about the Tuesday morning after your own death.

Watching a 3d animated 2d image until you can visualize it in your head will yield precisely 0 practical benefits. There is, again, literally no biological basis for such quackery

Do you think environment plays a part in this? For example, it's much more difficult to achieve what you are speaking of in an urban environment, full of noise from various sources, pollution in air and food, etc.

When the blind lead the hopeful, we end up with a fuckload of lemmings sailing off a cliff.

I recognize that guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=JJQWtGm3eIs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmb3TCvlETk

fucking awesome!

go deeper down the rabbit hole here: >>vrmath2.net/content/hypercube-tesseract
if it makes you feel better to belittle what you don't comprehend, good on you.

you keep telling me that I can't do what i did, are you a fucking moron?

i was in london, in a flat, actual visualisation achieved in the cabin of a ship with a massive rav going on. I think that your ability to concentrate is what matters.

you must be tired. eyelids are feeling heavy. Yawn! I must go to sleep.

That looks like my DMT trip, minus the swastika

>I did this physically impossible thing in my own head
>prove it
>I can't, its in my head.
>I transcended time.
OK.

one of the beginning OTO Crowley exercises is to imagine geometric shapes actually.

Platonic solids are something worth researching. The 5th Platonic solid is a dodecahedron which symbolizes spirit. Perhaps the Earth is not an "Oblate Spheroid", but rather a "crystaline shape (decahedron)".

The atomic number and shape of Plutonium is 2 decahedrons ripping apart. Interesting, because it can literally rip apart space.

sidenote: I think that's why we have computers and advanced technology now. We started playing around with atom bombs in the 50's and aliens were like... stop fucking around with that, here have the internet instead. just a theory.

Go ahead, provide for me the statistically backed basis you have for believing this specific melty triangle has any significance what so fucking ever, and then show me how visualizing it is in any way more beneficial than spending that same amount of time looking at clop faggotry and planning your own suicide.

This is the part where you insult me, entirely ignore what I've asked of you, throw a light strawman, then continue larping.

that's the dude, he's funny
you don't need drugs to do the work, although microdosing might help with the standing waves. (if you see consciousness as a quantum function, then extending a superpositional state over time is effectively expanding your consiousness into a 4th dimension. lsd turns off the damping on the sensory loop, so input is checked against longer samples of time, so any stable states you can build have more temporal length)

more here on HOW to visualise, although ignore the people saying you can't do it. they just failed.
>>quora.com/How-can-one-visualize-4-dimensional-space

>schizophrenia: the thread

>>Go ahead, provide for me the statistically backed basis you have for believing this specific melty triangle

i'm telling you that I DID IT. so either fuck off, or try it.

>>and then show me how visualizing it is in any way more beneficial

i can't show you, you need to do it, then show yourself. or not. its no loss to me if you can't be fucked, but really, if you aren't interested in even trying why the fuck are you wasting your time in this thread, you faggot?

Degenerate fucking psychopaths.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POLITICS.

its illegal because its intense

i've never done lsd, but i just came off of a moderate 4aco dmt trip myself. i'm not sure if lsd being illegal is a bad thing. i think society needs to get back on the right track before we just start letting normies play with their minds. every Sup Forums thread about psychadelics that i've read has at least one person that had a horrific trip because they didn't know that they needed help, and all of the external factors to the trip were irresponsible too. thats not coming from a place of arrogance or snobbery but i'm legitimately worried about people's health

dont sleep yet. more questions because i'm curious. i don't want to interrogate you but here goes:

>do you subscribe to the quantum/einstein branch of metaphysics, or the ether/tesla?

>can you go forwards and backwards in time?

>if you're capable of either do you have any ability to impact events, or are you just forced to observe the physical realm while interacting with spirit beings?

>i'm a person who has extremely bad sleep paralysis and i have moments where i can not only astral project but see while sleeping. these experiences are not controlled by me in any way, and they are almost uniformly terrifying. i need help on gaining any semblance of control during these events.

sort of, the cross over into /pol is this is the mechanics of how memetics works, and plays a role in political warfare.

>This is the part where you insult me, entirely ignore what I've asked of you, throw a light strawman, then continue larping

To a fucking T laddie.

Calm down, we're just discussing math. OP wanted to dress it up, but it's just math.

youtube.com/watch?v=uENITui5_jU

No it fucking does not. Name a goddamned politician involved in this, a voting bloc, and single organization investigating such bulshit.

Fuck off my Keynesian panty weaving forum.

Time is an illusion. There is only one moment, the now. The past is only a collection of memories, the future a mental projection of expectations based on these memories
There is no time to transcend except in the mind. The mind doesn't understand the present moment, so it's always projecting itself into past and future. Observe your mind closely and you'll know the truth of this. Your mind is keeping you from experiencing life, which is now and always now
Eternity doesn't mean infinite time, but no time

how is it degenerate to only think in three dimensions? Our universe isn't what you think it is and there are multiple dimensions we don't understand. What if an alien/ demon was merely a being from a higher dimension and because we cannot perceive them properly they look alien to us.
Look up the double slit experiment, why electrons appear and reappear as if they have moved through another dimension not visible to us and the holographic universe.

>implying you can stack a noncountably infinite set of objects.

>consciousness is a quantum function
Dude maybe you should actually do some math and stop talking out your ass about impossible, unquantifiable bullshit. Get some help.

Lot of your shit is wrong.
>nearly all esoteric symbols, including the jewish merkabah, are projections of these 4d objects onto a 2d plane.
>Ritual focus on these symbols builds a pattern through time, which produces a stretching of consciousness over time
>By learning to visualise hyperdimensional objects, cutting out all the mystical crap, you can literally expand your consciousness into non-human realms, meet aliens and gods.
Even from the standpoint of most traditional occult paths, the shit you wrote is either simplified up to the point of losing all important nuance or outright bullshit.
sums it up pretty correctly, even if in rather condescending manner.

Before you'll try to "educate autists" practice some more, study why things work as they are instead of smashing together a few terms common in spiritual disciplines to make up an explanation. The way you're now, you come off as quite pretentious while spreading half-truths and misinformation. I'm hardly any able adept myself, but if I can notice your bullshit, people who achieved something beyond an ability to trip and do some tricks facepalm hard.

Move this shit back to /x/. Those who will be interested, will learn such stuff on their own. Others don't care.

Quite simply so, you've failed to follow the rules of this board, now fuck off back to /x/ so you can keep with the tulpa faggots. It's literally the same thing.

>inb4
No. Literally.

Read about spacetime, its not as linear as you think. Antimatter moves backwards in time. I'm trying to talk about physics and dimensions, not consciousness woo woo magic.

Its a metaphor to help visualization. They are "stacked" at an infinitesimal interval.

Who pissed in your Cheerios today, user?

>>To a fucking T laddie.

you ask for evidence, I've told you where to find it. But try this. Shut your computer. go outside. go left, look up. tell me what you see. right now

You don't understand. go read flatland.

cool. try the visualisation and let me know how it goes.

>implying you can stack a noncountably infinite set of objects.

oh, you mean like a piece of paper, which is a noncountably infinite stack of lines?

I don't think normals can do this. Evidence is the haters in this thread, the challenge to their inbuilt limiters prevents them trying.
Problem is people who try via the occult, and end up squeezed into moloch or baphomet shapes, lost to the cause.

>do you subscribe to the quantum/einstein branch of metaphysics, or the ether/tesla?

i think that the nature of the universe is changeable.

>can you go forwards and backwards in time?

i can't, but the rest of me is outside time.

>if you're capable of either do you have any ability to impact events, or are you just forced to observe the physical realm while interacting with spirit beings?

i've managed earthquakes and comets so far, plus KEK and discordianism came along in synchronicity with my retrochronal work

>i'm a person who has extremely bad sleep paralysis and i have moments where i can not only astral project but see while sleeping. these experiences are not controlled by me in any way, and they are almost uniformly terrifying. i need help on gaining any semblance of control during these events.

relax into it, that's all.

We already play with the timeline, by using pol/ you're doing exactly what you described.

Now that we all have a collective interest in a once dead frog God. We gained the power to elect Presidents.

How quickly the CIA niggers piled on to this thread and with high intensity tells me this is one of the legitimately worthwhile threads they don't want us to see
>inb4 404

This isn't politics, and flat earth faggots. If you must know.

I would love to meet the "gods" as they call themselves just to see the beings destined to be set into the lake for their isolate rebellion against the Lord of Heaven and his creation, although I believe your statements does have a ring of truth and it would explain some things in my own research as well.

As for the politics of the dimensional reality, the basics are clear enough, angels who want their own freedom and universe to rule away from God rebelled and lost and are now manipulating the beings they hate most, the humans, to rebel against God by their own choice through rejection of Salvation. Basically the angels pick a fight with the one being, God, whose capable of seeing every single plan you can come up with and instead of doing it yourself, you use ignorant spiritual beast called men as pawns to go against God.

Such b8, much wow.
If you think there is anything infinite about a piece of paper you're

>itt : literally autistic manchildren with way too much time on their hands discussing fantasies
I believe I just found the purest expression of the true nature of this place.

Looney motherfuckers dreaming about triangles in their basements don't talk to gods, they hallucinate. What the the fuck is wrong with you people, there aren't even any jews involved with this one.

Please for the love of god find whoever is keeping this board alive and neck them, I can't handle autism this distilled

thanks. relaxing is difficult because i feel that my consciousness is split between two different places, but i'll try it. i've always fought it as hard as i could

metaphysical discussions are very political

OP is a faggot, but an idealized sheet of paper with only 2 dimensions woud be an infinite series of 1st dimensional units.

exactly. you've been working according to the designs of the church of chaos. I'm now attempting to wake up the body of the church.

flat earth is shit, and this really is the root of all politics, the combat between the hyperdimensional entities that rule earth. /pol talks about them all the time.
that ring of truth is key to a lot. truth is in concordance with reality, so it resonates.

a paper is nominally 2d, so is an infinite number of 1d slices. math.

not fantasy. this is something I did. it is probably the single most worthwhile thing i did.

>I can't handle autism this distilled

then stop reading. go to sleep!

They are not and you have literally no basis for such bullshit being on this board.

Politics are between people, this is woo woo granola bullshit.

>not fantasy. this is something I did.
Sure.
When you eventually grow up (if it ever happens) and stop living in a delusional world filled with hallucinations, you'll understand how pathetic you sound.

you seen this yet
youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA

Easy, Solomon.

>something I did
>in my head
Pick fucking one.

star of david, pentagram, , 2d projections. merkahbah 3d projection. 4d base objects simplex and tesseract.

I DID THIS. i'm not playing fantasy. I spent years working on it, using anaglyph software to watch rotating 3d slices, meditating.

you can belittle it all you like, but unless you've actually tried it, you are just acting from ignorance, unless you are a shill who wants people to play with the themed versions, the occult, and get people to lose their will on the way out.

I'm gonna check all of this out OP. You mention math, my mind always had a harder time comprehending math than language, am I fucked? Any tips for an idiot that legimately wants to pursue this with success in mind?

picture a flower.

look, you did it, in your head.

Checked for OP faggotry
You can talk about an ideal, purely platonic "piece of paper" as a metaphor for the plane (for which your ignorance of mathematics is still visible) or you can face the reality that nothing measurable about a piece of paper is infinite.

Maybe france should wake up instead being culturally enriched by "immigrants". Oh wait you're going to vote in macron still.

>Picturing things in my head proves what I'm saying isn't fantasy
Wew lad.

You can say "I did this" all you goddamned please, but all you've done is hallucinate about shapes and convince yourself into a mental frickin illness.

But if you've got proof, by all means, show me the physical hard proof of what you've done. Unless, you know, you've done nothing.

If magic is so powerful how come life is so mundane, predicatable and nothing crazy happens? There is no physical danger or reality it is all psychology and damaged snowflakes. You put all this effort into changing nothing except elaborate fantasy in your psyche.

You're probably just dumb if you're taking OP seriously and ignoring all the marginally informed posters.

Did I pluck a flower? Feel it between my fingers? Could I smell the delicate notes of its fragrance? Fuck, and no. In that order, and exclusisvely. This is why I'm calling you a fucking nutter. You never talked to a triangle god, you had a weird dream about politics and shapes.

>Indulging your ego by posturing before the profane

This will work out great for you

>not consciousness woo woo magic
it's not woo, user. it's just immeasurable by science or math for the most part. when studied and practiced, a person understands that it is as real as anything else

>all these idiots talking about the """magic""" of objects in R^4 while not knowing you can trace a circle round certain points in a manifold and end up somewhere other than where you started
Laughing at you all so hard, atm

That's a blatant fucking falsity. Math is literally the only constant in the universe, and that's because we created it to be applied to it in a rigid form. Science is bastardizing quantification so we can definitively say what is, and what is not.

This is not.

that's great!

i don't think you need to worry about the math, math is just used to describe the objects, if you follow the links and look and practice, you'll get it.

sigh. tell me, how is that piece of paper connected to the tree? if you step outside of time, how are they joined?
we can slice reality down to the level of the quantum foam, so practically it is not actually infinite, but that;s such a large number it is mathematically representable with infinity

physical hard proof? you want me to fuck with your reality to show that i have connections with hyperspatial entities that are transtemporal? you've got it.

so i'm fantastical, but your idea of who i am is real? gotcha.

ah, someone with a modicum of 4d topology? Have you managed to see a simplex yet?

the savages couldn't see the ships that carried their doom, because they were unable to understand what they were seeing. move the goal posts all you like, its time for you to go to sleep

Or you could go with the copenhagan interpretation of quantum mechanics and say that consciousness is an illusion, we're all just machines obeying the laws of physics and everything we'll ever do was determined the moment the universe came into existence, with the only wiggle room being a tiny amount of energy in either direction, the reduced Planck constant.

>the simplex
confirmed for knowing jack shit

the simplex of any dimension is the simplest(fewest edges) shape to span it...
so the 0D simplex is a dot, the 1D simplex is a line, the 2D simplex is a triangle, the 3D simplex is a tetrahedron etc
but it is not a shape unto itself

Once again, someone who actually knows what the fuck they're talking about saves the day.

Congrats OP, you hallucinate about talking to a concept about shapes. This is what you spend your free time on.

5-cell, simplex, whatever. the 5-d simplex is a simplex is a hypertetraherdon.

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=simplex

conceited know it all is self defeating...

either i just changed the meaning of the word, or the math educated pom was wrong. happy now?

retard confirmed

Your sentences are barely coherent and unrelated to the posts you're replying to. Would you happen to be a drug user, by any chance ?