car production

chinese people are rich to buy car

>1/3 population have no electricity
fact: all people in china have electricity

electricity consumption of china is no.1 in the world

>median income is higher than median rent
stay enslaved, red harbour.

What is your point?

All people have electricity? That's what makes a great nation?

Also, your pictures are dishonest and you know it. You didn't choose the pic where Guangzhou is covered in a thick layer of smog.

Also, the inner city might have sorta appealing towers, but why not show the outskirts where 99% of the people live? It's all just a soulless hive.

I remember flying over china last year, the analogy to Mordor was too easy.

Why Honk Kong has different flag from China? Is Honk Kong not China?

compared to the USA, everything is great.

>Implying Mordor isn't a great nation.

China has 22,000 km high speed rail.

>>>>>>according to china

They are way way way more fast, efficient, stable and comfy than those in america

>soulless, compassionless husks that would stroll by a hit-and-run victim internally bleeding to death because it's the 10th one they've passed today

Are Chinese even human? Bewildering how a country with such little regard for their fellow man is so populated.

Chinese special administrative region.

That looks comfy. I would like to take a ride on this train.

I'm alright with china, I just don't understand why they eat dogs

video proves anything:
youtube.com/watch?v=HDNCKiwEk_c&t

more photo

lose the communism and then china's cool

this is how a high speed railway station is like in China
video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Di4oukBs8Ag&t

>Chinese bois can't compete

China isn't really that communist anymore, they just have a communist party in control

China expressway is no.1 in the world.
road in China are way better those in america

China is cool, it reminds me of Deus Ex and the future will probably be like the game.

I'm legit impressed with how tall ant colonies are getting these days. Does the queen live in the penthouse?

Step aside please

those expressway in china are way smoother than those in america.
video proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=J2Ok909DzSk
youtube.com/watch?v=nxBg3I0pqng&t=100s
youtube.com/watch?v=76yHKPHkZuo

It depends on the temperature. Some hives have better air-conditioning systems than others, giving the queen greater freedom. Ideally, the queen is at ground level or slightly below, in the center of the hive.

>Italy has the fastest tra-

Not so fast.

China is a third world country trying to be a first world country the only part of china that is "first world" are its major cities everywhere else is like you traveled to parts of Africa

>Canada
why can't those lazy mapleniggers connect their east and west

>Ballast track
I bet whether they are smooth and steady

Union jack appeared on HK protest against PRC.

Haha, it means they're newer. They always degrade with time, then you have to spend money maintaining them. We would be doing if federal funding weren't being diverted by the ZOG.

I really think China's progress is impressive, but really? You have 15 times the population of Germany and thrice the population of the US. It would be madness if you wouldn't be at the top of consumption of x, y or z at some point.

Inside the train is great. All the rest is shit.

The view in your video is cherrypicked btw.

I travelled 1500km in a day on this train, and we never left the smog. Apparently the smog cloud is even visible from space (unlike your wall).

pic related, my view. Most of the time I couldn't even see the hive blocks in the distance because of the smog.

I can only imagine the worst about pollution in your water and soil.

You know how garbage gets disposed of in China? Recycling they never heard of that. They dump truckloads of garbage in the countryside, and the mobile incinerators burn it. I saw all the time along the railway track.

And yeah your trains are nice, but they are copies of french TGV with slight modifications for patents. They cant even surpass the original TGV in speed or they crash.

By the way, of course your infrastructure is cool & shiny, ITS ALL NEW. Let's see in 50 years how it aged.

So much more to complain about, at least try to be honest. Train system is great but your country is a dump.

Subway in China is massive and intensive. Lots of cities in China have urban transit system

someone post the dog boiling webms

Yeah, and I made the mistake of visiting molenbeek. You can talk shit with the intifada happening in your capital, mate.

youre welcome

In the book Cloud Atlas, although Asians are the only remaining civilization in the future, they have to genetically engineer humans to clean up waste sites because consumerist have neglected this so much the waste sites are toxic.

含撚啦。

Where do you see me bragging about Molenbeek?

pic related is where I live btw. Molenbeek should be nuked indeed.

That's literally not saying anything, retard.
We all have cars here. Yeah, some of us are poor, but not few poor enough to need fucking mass transit.

China has longest urban transit system in the world. The top 20 longest urban transit systems are most in China

Maybe if we agree with him, he'll fuck off.
Oh yeah, China is verr good. They have #1 population in world

China is a soulles pit.

Chinese girls got best feet

Yes we get it, China has a shit ton of people you need shit tons of infrastructure for.

Now please show us the per capita stats.

Unlike you we value an individual's life.

>Foot fag
When will they learn

Try listing space achievments, they are quite impressive and can open eyes for many idiots.

China toilets #1 best in world

Learn what?

t. irrelevant country

>NY city
>Harlem and other black neighbourhoods
In yo country its the same... Out from the major city centre its Africa. Thank god deep countryside is still white

Welcome to the club!

I just don't understand this. Food must be eaten as close to life as possible, but is it so bad to jut put the dog out of it's misery 10 seconds before you cook it?

Also this fucking idiot doesn't have enough water to cook the poor doggo quickly, thus failing at his own game. I can only hope the doggo had the last laugh and gave this miserable fuck some kind of horrible parasitic infestation.

My country is first Europe power, you shill
China a best

Car companies bought out trolley/train patents years ago to discourage public transit. People then grew fond of owning personal cars. The US is a vast country coast-to-coast, and even if we had high-speed rail, if costs weren't significantly less, they would still rely on air travel. Even with the existing rail system we have, costs aren't low enough for most people to even consider it.

see
subway in china are much cleaner and safer than those in america and europe.

video proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=srhyi6xoCag

If only were fascist it would be great

some street views in China

America has a few high speed trains, like pic related, but there's no real call to build them because everyone has cars.

We associate public transit with communism and poor people.

I love it when a chink posts pictures of an overpopulated hive thinking it's the coolest place to live in.

The countryside is even more shitty btw.

more photos

Your cunt is puppet of EU and (((global elitists))).

>inb4 your cunt too.
correct.

countryside in china

French colonial district in Shangai?

I remember the only livable places in China were the ones built by western colonial powers.

Quite ironic isn't it?

Oh I'm sorry for exposing this.

Post some of your double-decker trains. Those were so damn cool when I went over there.

How is it no. 1? Because it´s the longest? That´s no sign of quality - you should set the lenght of the expressway in realtion to the total land area. China has a value of 0.01 in comparison to south Korea with 0,05. A higher value means a higher desity of Expressways, which is way more important than pure lenght.

more
countryside in china

roach-land included.Why (((they))) push this shit into almost every EU statistics ?

Woopdedoo

I'd love to see honk kong sometime
Cyberpunk as fuck

it is hangzhou not shnaghai

Guangzhou is the best city and got most beautiful women

Honestly, this chink can brag about railroad tracks as much as he wants. We have so many here already connecting even the most remote villages I wouldn't see the point in having more.

He better start posting some per capita stats if he wants to impress us.

This guy is literally posting specific pictures and specific measurements and isn't even responding to any arguments against his "great" nation. Anyone can build a huge infrastructure to inflate it's GDP but in the West we only build more when we need it.

Are you live in hong kong or a chinese use VPN?

shame about Lake Baotou et el scattered across China that are more radioactive than Chernobyl and will pollute the chinese population with hereditary toxin build up for generation upon generation.

now is not 1990s anymore

Even his cherrypicked pictures are nothing special. Wow a road with a somewhat clear sky and some trees in bloom!

If that's what you try to be proud about you have some serious issues in your country.

I know because I've been there. The trip probably costed me several years of life expectancy.

>Can't type in English correctly
As expected from a Moroccan

Thicc.

Woopdedoo

China has 1.3 billion people. So They needed and needed to be more. Traffic congestion in China is already serious

Getting trolled by China. Embarrassing.

*they are needed

And that's the big, famous sites.

It scares me thinking about the infinite amount of smaller factories operating without regulations, polluting their surroundings like there's not tomorrow.

pic related I took, many shady looking factories all over the countryside.

Indian soldier beating the crap out of chinki soldier during join exercise

India is richer than china. nice

You sure love beating the crap my fellow Ramesh

China doesn't have women with tits and ass.

shut up you dumb nigger I do not want am*rican refugees in china when their country balkanises

I had post data and statistic. but you are saying shit without proof.

They are comfy as fuck