ALT LITE HATE THREAD

>dude dont talk about race or immigration
>the only topics that are even relevant to politics is feminism, tranny bathrooms and ghost busters
>*inserts triggered joke*

how do we stop these punk rockers

>punk rockers

Mr. Morris?

feminist rekt compilations are my life

yawn*

/

What is this spicy new meme

why is there no nat soc youtubers?

theres nothing more punk rock than race inclusive conservatism

CONSERVATISM IS THE NEW PUNK ROCK

damn, you bitch boys are busy today

cause it's a failed ideology and no one wants it shit smeared on them

You can't. Conservatism is the new punk rock.

THIS

THE SOONER YOU REALIZE THIS THE BETTER

THE ONLY TOPICS THAT MATTER IN THE YEAR 2017 IS HOW GAY THE NEW STAR WARS IS AND GAMER GATE

JEEZE GUYS WAKE UP WOULD YOU, RACE IS IRRELEVANT

He was pretty decent for awhile, now I can't stand the guy for more than a minute or two.

>*LARGEST CROSS BORDER MOVEMENT IN HUMAN HISTORY OCCURS*
>"WHITE NATIONALISM IS NOT THE ANSWER"
>"THE ANSWER IS DESTROYING A SMALL INSIGNIFICANT GROUP OF LEFTIST COLLEGE STUDENTS WHO PRACTICE FEMINISM"

>Character assassination

You keep using that word...

>DUDE WE ARE THE NEW PUNK ROCKERS

>LET'S DEBATE FEMINISM AND ISLAM AGAIN GUYS!
>DON'T YOU JUST HATE FEMINISTS! AND THOSE MUSLIMS!!!!
>*writes 32 page """book"""*
>BUY IT AND SUPPORT THE RESISTANCE!

This. If I have to hear one more fucking time again that the reason why don't like muslim immigration is "BAWWW THEY MUTILATE WIMMEN, THROW GAYS OFF ROOFTOPS AND DON'T ACCEPT TRANNYPEDES" instead that they are ethnically and culturally foreign to europe, I will commence a major REEE on alt lite faggets.

>GUYS OUR LIVES ARE IN SERIOUS DANGER
>TRANNYS ARE ACTUALLY ASKING US TO CALL THEM HER INSTEAD OF HIM OMG!

meanwhile millions upon millions of african and muslim invaders cross the border

he's making a deference.

you're pretending to be white.

>implying it's a bad thing to get turned on watching your wife get double creamed by 2 Big Black Bulls

>DUDE WHAT JEWS ARENT IN CONTROL YOU JUST BROWSE THAT Sup Forums PLACE TOO MUCH

>OKAY SO YOU THINK THEY ARE VASTLY OVER REPRESENTED IN MAJOR INSTITUTIONS OF POWER BUT THATS WRONG THEY'RE JUST THERE BECAUSE THEY LOVE EDUCATION WE SHOULD LOOK UP TO JEWS

>OKAY ASIANS MAY LOVE EDUCATION AND NOT BE OVER REPRESENTED BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING LEFTISTS ARE THE REAL NAZIS

>OKAY YEAH SO DIVERSITY MAY DESTROY SOCIAL COHESION WITHIN A SOCIETY AND SLOWLY DEGRADE THE PEOPLE WITHIN IT BUT LOOK AT THIS BLACK GUY IN A TRMP HAT FUCKING BASED

I kid you not this is literally a conversation I had with my alt lite friends, one of them is almost entirely german while the others are mixed irish/norwegian/german mutts. He seems to be the only one open to NatSoc at all

guys its okay if immigrants out populate us in our own countries

as long as they fill in the correct paper work

>that minority who doesn't think he's getting the rope

>"I want to save WESTERN children, not WHITE children, I mean they're fine as long as they have the American SPIRIT amirite?"

>"New content? What do you mean I have to talk about something other than how low hanging fruit SJW's are illogical or how leftists act retarded? That's the only way I can stay employed!"

"OH WAIT I GOT IT, I'LL SHOW MY BARE SHAVEN BLEACHED ASSHOLE ON LIVESTREAM"

Another one? This is like the 10th one in a couple of hours.

Muh board, go back to plebbit, to the_donald, (((civic nationalism)))

How many shekels have you guys made so far?

You don't want these guys talking about the most controversial subjects. They can't articulate competently enough to make it palpable.
Even Molymemes needs an hour long show to dissect race, IQ and its correlation to crime.

Why are most alt-lite people race mixers?

One of the most punk rock things I've ever seen, pic related

>CONSERVATISM IZ DUH NEWWWW CAWNTUH COLCHUR
No it's not you dreary eyed faggot stop trying to make us trendy

Half of that room needs to be exorcised

Please explain to me how civic nationalism isn't rebranded neo-liberalism.

>bringing up shekels while posting an image where most people shill for Israel or literally employed by Jewish media outlets

Wew lad

Lol the migrant crisis and all the shitskins pouring into Europe wouldn't be so bad if they were all wearing MAGA hats, am I right fellow 'pede?

this, its a fucking cointelpro tier tactic to make a community stick to e-celebs that dont represent it especially when they fight against its Main interests

shit like this just gives your game away. Why wouldn't you want conservatism to be popular?

>my comprehension of politics is strictly limited to hearing some entertainers speaking mildly conservative talking points using hip words in a 10-minute long youtube videos
>it's actually you who is a shill, I am a truly enlightened individual
kys immedately, redditor

>IF YOU CHRITISIZE ME ORE MY FELLOW COMPANIONS WHO FOIGHT THA RETARDED LEFTISTS - THEN YOU'VE JUST FALLEN FOR THE MASS HISTEREOR OF LIBRUL MEATIER

No a cointelpro tactic is creating dozens of the same thread or a variation of it over the course of an hour and spouting the same shit in every one of them.

Baby steps. You need tact.

It is tho, a cointelpro tactic is used to ultimately destroy a targets ability to resist, if they can get a whole community to rely on talking heads and not think for themselves then they have the dog on the leash, all they have to do then is take it out back

You guys bring up a good point.

The main argument against islam from the "lites" is the fact they hate gays. So by that logic aren't SJWs right, and we're all bigotted against trannies / attack-helicopters? It's completely groundless.

I agree, we need the alt-lite faggots, and I never criticize them publicly, but if they come here to spew they watered down purplepills, I won't hesitate to humiliate them and their retarded points of view. Outside of Sup Forums I don't mind them doing their thing, in fact it's even useful, it gets more normies interested in politics and eventually some wander to us and ask for the final redpill without any prejudice that the alt "dems are da reel nazis" lite has instilled in them.

:(((((( cuck

SICK MEME DUDE XDDD LIKE SO IRONIC!!!

Fuck I read that in his stupid fucking voice.
I hope we can cut out his tongue and make him the court mime.

>identity politics suck and individualism rocks
>forms a gang made up solely of college age virgins and teaches them to collectively not masturbate

Kek