HAPPENED: Female journalist being assaulted by migrants LIVE TV

Francesca Parisella, female journalist gets assaulted and threathened by (((migrants))) when making a report about how they (((integrate))) at the central station in Rome, LIVE on Matrix, Italian TV Program.

Here's the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=h8UZHYVBQoE

"We got assaulted [...] ARE YOU CRAZY?!!?"

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/160130-animals-insects-ants-war-chimpanzees-science/
youtu.be/PsdjMfZRJxI
youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump while I watch

Servers her right for portraying muslims as bad.

The screams and heavy breathing are 10/10. Also Francesca is a 10/10 name.
A reup with English subs and title would be great.

Stop abusing the definition of happening, this is not a happening. Use Breaking News instead.

Can an Italiabro translate for us ? Grazie

OP said Happened. ED.
No abuse occured.

>inb4 she's talking about the poor refugees

kek, love it

She is, as soon as they lose contact with her one of the guests in the studio, a turbocuck, starts talking about how it's always been like that in that place in rome even before the refugees

Mama mia fran-a-chesca if i-a dont-a see-a you-a again soon i'm-a gonna die.

this, we need English subs. All I understood is that he asked the producers to call the police right away.

looks fake and staged.

I don't know if it's worth the time, they don't say anything interesting, she repeatedly says "we've been assaulted", then she screams and a taxi driver comes to help her

it sounds like she's being assaulted by some crazy homeless italian woman, not by migrants.

hey just because your flag has been through the wash too many times doesnt mean you have to be a self-hating italian

AHAHAHAHA YEAH in a report about MIGRANTS in a central station in which at this time of the evening is full of MIGRANTS in which the reporter said that she has been assaulted my MIGRANTS but hey "it could probably be an (((homeless))) italian WOMAN" even if she shout "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" using the male desinence.

Bump for visibility

With that flag.

>Francheska?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(((homeless italian woman)))

>Europe

Is Francesca the woman screaming "are you crazy" it doesn't sound like it's her.

>D-don't believe it goyim

Italy has like 1/10th of the Amurican homicide rate

PD cuck detected, it was immigrants.
You are a traitor

this is how it ends for all those fancy places I read about in the social studies, what a shame

Bump for someone to translate

> this entire thread

do you have a valid point, fat ass?

Why do they do this? Explain yourself, Yanks.

day of gas when

you know the answer it's [spoiler]niggers[/spoiler]

Can we haz trash collection yet?

I will translate:

Francesca: We don't want to disturb them more but We want to let you know that this is how we welco-
Presenter: Something must have happened there...I hope for technical problems...We will try to contact her later-
Francesca: We have been attacked, We have been assaulted
Presenter: What's going on, Francesca? Francesca?
Francesca: We have been assaulted Nicola (presenter)-
Presenter: Go away from there, don't care-
Francesca: I don't know if you can hear me, we have been assaulted - WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!??!? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?
Presenter: Francesca! GO AWAY!
Francesca: *breaths*
Presenter: CALL THE POLICE NOW!

Because they are literally wild animals.

I dont know why Europoors try to act like niggers are Americans when they aren't even human.

bumping for justice

'peaceful migrants' my ass

About bloody time. I wonder if she will have a hard time now reading from her Jew script after her too brief an encounter with Soros's/Spectre's toys?

>Hebrew shit posting

that's not American culture, son. that's the darkness. emotional and violent, always.

But even wild animals don't just fight each other in groups like this? Is this some kind of dominance display or what?

0:00 "we wouldn't want to disturb them further, but it's important to know that this is the hospitality that..."

0:09 "something must've happened, I hope just a technical problem. Will reconnect with Francesca Parisella..."

0:15 "We've been assaulted"

0:19 "What's happening Francesca?... Francesca?"

0:23 "We've been assaulted, Nicola."

0:24 "Alright, but now go away! Don't worry"

0:29 "I don't know if you can hear me: we've been assaulted"

0:32 "(what do you want? what do you want? *screams*"

0:40 "Are you crazy?"

0:42 "(oh my god), Francesca! GO AWAY!"

0:52 "Tell the direction(?) to call the [police]... instead of staying here doing [nothing].... call the police immediately! Direction!... already done..."

Like the Holohoax?

>Muffled happy merchant music in the distance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MAMA MIA THAT'S A SPICY REFUGEE CRISIS

thanks pasta guy

WURLSTAAAAAARH

Okay, burger.

thanks user

If you burn the coal,
You pay the toll.

This.
Italy YES would be better

so when are you frogs going to clean the central station in rome of scum then? i find it hard to believe that the italian police will mind anyone doing it

can you even speak, you low intelligence creature?

Sweden, yes!

>you invented it

mama mia what-a refugizi crisizizi

yes, sooon please.
EUrope unnite and set up the gas 'stations' again, this time for thecorrect target / plague

Pretty much.
The black family unit has been all but annihilated, now they're just feral animals for the most part.

Mamma Mia, Pasta is burning!

This. The merchant has always been honest with us in the past, why would they start lying now?

Because they're fucking niggers. Why else?

Bruh, animals fight in groups all the time.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/160130-animals-insects-ants-war-chimpanzees-science/

grazie mille amico

The record companies run by you-know-who promote the degradation of their women (and all women) and place a high amount of pride in not acting white, e.i.,doing badly in school and committing lots more crimes, too.

Why would they do that?

remember how he groveled at our feet?

just like you do, when you cant hide behind /pol

lick my shoes.

>direction
I think typically in english they'd call the regia the "producers"

ugh...
"i.e.," not fucking "e.i.,"

Sorry.

Sup Forums is always right its the Jews every time

I enjoy how the two cucked effiminate men just sit there in their little chairs with their legs crossed wondering if they get a chance to get BLACKED. Neck yourself faster Europe.

Can we humans vote that from tomorrow onwards, all Muslims are part of the weekly trash collection?

SAVE US PAPA JOE

I was hoping to see some rape, im disappoint

Who is running the camera and why are they so bad at it?
If you're going to die in the streets to a gang of shit skins at least get it on film so we can use your death as further proof why we must not only remove them from our nations but exterminate them.

Yes because a Jew would know a fake when it came and got them in the nose.

>holocaust.....

this, and keep the light on so we can see the shit tone of their skin

Thank you greatest ally, for a second I almost fell for the lies. God bless!

The biggest investors in those companies also invest heavily in the (((for-profit prisons))). Fucking kikes are disgusting creatures.

This meme again. Look up black crime in britain and canada, it's the same thing without any policy that cuckservatives and liberals like to blame for the failings of the negro in the US.

>euroshits getting attacked by muslimes
this is less of a happening then a shooting in the US
I hope you euroscum have been studying your korans for you daily shiah inspectors.

You can still dodge the oven friend. Praise jesus and repent and you shall be saved.

>CHIAMATE LA POLIZIA IMEDIATAMENTE! REGIA! GIA FATTO

kek i love pastaniggers

Hungary is becoming my favorite country in Europe

>what do you want???!!

rape confirmed

Reminder Taxes pay for that housing

ORA ORA ORA ORA

Hey it's Guiseppe Conlon back from the dead.

youtu.be/PsdjMfZRJxI

Two italian guys making fun of trapped gypsies.

you are in no place to laugh, switzerland is even worse, swarmed by literal subhumans everywhere

You should know after the Holohoax™.

>sending a woman
>to report on migrants
>on the street
>at night

What the fuck were they expecting to happen?

>gypsies
[mussolini intensifies]

Forgot VPN connection?

Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ITS HAPPENING youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw