youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw
youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=vsZ5UZGuorc
youtube.com/watch?v=Usm7Q_4Xc7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So deep, stunning and brave
youtube.com/watch?v=VIYxTYqRr0Q

Face it, bigots, the future is genderqueer.
youtube.com/watch?v=4hU5Ebu29CQ

fucking numales

The only queen of /pol is the qt miss hitler 2016.

revolting

hairy as fuck lol

nigger pls
youtube.com/watch?v=W6e-MbY0L10

y arte thine overwhelmingly solemn?

That thing needs to commit to one or the other

Keeping the stubble is fucking cancer

>make up at most 5% of the world population
>why would you assume everyone is straight mentally ill freaks are everywhere you bigot!

Impossible, he changes gender 16 times a day by his own admission.
vimeo.com/190628196

>hairy as fuck lol
Hairy tranny is the new chic
youtube.com/watch?v=oEjLegrOqqY

Fuck. The way it scrunches it's eyebrows when it speaks infuriates me to no end

>Heteronormativity

1) Think of an idea or set of ideas you disagree with.
2) Give the ideas a made up label like "heteronormativity"
3) Now when anyone mentions those ideas, you simply say "your using [heteronormativity] which is bad".

What a disgusting fucking kike.

Okay. I get it.

If someone calls you a shit-eating faggot don't ASSUME that they're being mean because maybe they're using that as a term of endearment as their discourse is different from yours and maybe they too are shit-eating faggots

YOUR MAJESTY

They're such overachievers, they're even over-represented on the tranny bandwaggon.

youtube.com/watch?v=xnTSSbS7Dgk

Can you give me a quick rundown?

These freaks are so fucking revolting. Get this shit off my internet you frogleg faggot.

Based swede. Where in the fuck did you come from?

Assuming gender identity is so fucking hard
youtube.com/watch?v=mYpvamUfpis

They're the poo in loo Barbarian Brothers

Am I the only one in this thread that can't really watch any of these videos?

I like click on them and have to stop them immediately.

Anyone else?

Why can't all my professors look like this?

The problem with the Kike faggot's argument is as follows. Statistically, more people identify as straight than gay. Let's use the "old lady on the bus" example he used. If you know absolutely nothing about her, than you can't truly know her sexuality, this is true, but if the situation came up where you had to guess her sexuality quickly, you would be more likely to be correct if you assumed she was straight, than if you assumed she was gay.

But I do somewhat agree actually. Generally, it's better to not assume. I still hate this faggot though.

Off to LGBTQAZ re-education camp with you.
youtube.com/watch?v=G-rh6qrkdrs

i don't know about you guys but this level of flagrancy doesn't even bother me anymore

I just go, 'well these people will all be dead, shoved in a mass grave somewhere in 20 years, and the mainstream will be glad of it'.

these faggots really think the world revolves around them. lets say 1 in 10 people is gay, it makes sense to assume everyone is straight unless told otherwise.

what. the. fuck.

what are they even on about. what do these people want? theyre fucking insane. there is litteraly no way to make these people happy. they wallow in self pity they actually love the dea of being oppressed im convinced.

>That thing needs to commit to one or the other
so long as one or the other = suicide, then yes

They are obviously nutjobs fascinated by their own butthole with no biological future, what's concerning is the accolades they are receiving from the (((media))) and (((academia))).

Being a degenerate faggot isn't just humored, it is positively rewarded with praises and attention, if not grants and prizes.

that categorisation is what makes us human. we categorise everything to distinguish the things we see n the world. apples and oranges, hot and cold, light and dark.

if they want to live in a wolrd without categories they need to fuck off and live on their own in the middles of the amazon rainforest or something

>1 in 10
it's more like 1 in 33

theyre so self absorbed it makes me sick. gay people and women are the most celf centered vein people ive ever come across. their life is literally me me me and nothing ever comes of it.

exactly, even worse

This is what atomization of the individual leads to. Sad.
youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw

nope nope noppe youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

> Assume everyone is gay.
No. Stop being a snowflake.

Is this Paul Ryan?

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8

He'll kill himself soon. All these faggots do eventually.

Even in the lgbt community nobody takes trans people seriously these people aren't helping. It used to be seen as a legit source of distress that was serious now any guy can smear on lipstick and say "im questioning my gender." The difference is the real trannies will still be this way after the fad passes and the rest of the numale attention-whores will move onto the next thing.

How can we be catalysts to this process?

The fucking chest hair in the dress....couldn't make it past that. History repeating, except no one city is the degeneracy capital this time, it's the world.

Hopefully but the people that enabled them to become that way will still be around.

Here is the faggot advocating separation from your biological family if they don't support your lifestyle.
youtube.com/watch?v=vsZ5UZGuorc

How I there was a legit license to kill. Fuck this gay earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Usm7Q_4Xc7s

>that like dislike ratio
There is hope after all

Finland.

>10% of the world is gay

Stupid fucking bong.

i am done with the internet. I may in fact leave the planet entirely. WHY DOES HE MOVE SO MUCH?! His head is fucking on a fucking swivel, and hes speaking some sort of sign language!

Is this some queer magic?! This dude is scary as fuck! But im basically just done.

Ikr, I think they're trying to be 'expressive' using the head swivel thing, but what the fuck.

Yes but it's like the Buzzfeed or MTV decoded videos, it gets buried under dislike but they keep producing them without acknowledging the feedback.