This stupid bitch says she want to have sex with kids publicly on youtube

This stupid bitch says she want to have sex with kids publicly on youtube

If this was a guy you would all be trying to ruin his life, but since she's a women you're all cucked

Can we do something about this please? Report the video or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ruf_phAz1hQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fT7OJjPvQbo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831863/Michelle-Martens-watched-daughter-Victoria-Martens-raped-killed-boyfriend-Fabian-Gonzales-cousin-Jessica-Kelley.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sex with kids publicly on youtube

Arrest her. Immediately

what should we do

wtf, fucking why?

she says "sex is like hugging" and that it doesnt cause harm

Seen she had videos on pedos and child molesters too, didn't watch them yet but kinda seeing a theme here...

this is literally her quote

im guessing these videos are pretty much the same.

What should be done?

Why arrest when you can just shoot the piece of shit and be done with it because she will get out and continue being pedo trash.

hurr durr not your personal army. Spam her shit and report her to the fbi and move on

i think we should try and ruin her

Prolly secretly a man, and a crossdressing tranny faggot at that. Of coursd they want to diddle kids too, they all do

First Amendment rights at their best.

is this common thinking amongst whatever the fuck this is?

nypa is for personal attack requests it doesnt fit here

She's right. literally/ouroldhag/

>The slippery slope is a fallacy guys!

inb4
>nice
Seriously just fucking start WW3 already

agreed, how will we do it tho? report to FBI or something???

wew lad

judaism. Hang, bully, destroy

yeah nah. ill watxh gore, ill watch niggers getting their heads blown off. but i cant handle anyone promoting sex with kids. this is fucked up, even by my standards

yea britboi and I are wondering what we can do? got any ideas?

Yeah, I can't watch that shit either.

soft cunt.

it needs to be some sort of public shaming, mass abuse or something to make her take down the videos

Is that a single mother or a tranny? Either way, what a god damn freakshow.

I have absolutely no desire to sleep with kids (comfortably into adult females and traps) but she's right this is our cultural hang up, they used to bugger preteen boys in ancient rome/greece and it was considered normal.

so is she just a free speech edgelord? or?

maybe find out who her family is and stuff

NIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCE

How did you find that video OP?

the greeks - pederasty, they also had slaves and killed socrates for free speech,

doesnt make it right

Never saw the reason why it'd be a bad thing for younger boys to fuck older women - because there actually is a difference between having to lube up a girl that doesn't quite get what's going on and a boy that's having an erection and wants to fuck.

Hell, I had an experience like that when I was 12 and it didn't hurt me any.

Sounds like a good idea, Ill look for social media

This is a bit weird. I think she may be mentally challenged. Her physiognomy even looks a bit off.

I ain't clicking that.

youtube.com/watch?v=fT7OJjPvQbo

she is right though
especially young boys are sexually frustrated and could use someone who helps them to figure stuff out.

and for girls it probably also would be good to have a mature woman who teaches them how to have sex without boys taking advantage of them.

fuck man, dont be like OP, post archive. we already on a watchlist
this honeypot thread is fucked

That bitch is posessed or something.

>Germany

You're an immigrant aren't you

maybe

> Invented democracy
>probably had the idea while barebacking a 12 year old boy

No way man I'm loaded with demons and I think this bitch is nasty af.

if i was a kid i would fuck her

are those cages in her room for the babies she molests? :/

arguably incest isnt that bad if its between adults, in the uk its legal to have second degree incest with 1st cousins

(they had to make it legal for the royal family)

>tfw no sick pervert gf
I NEED HER

You vastly overestimate the mental capacity of our immigrants. I've yet to hear them imitate human sounds, let alone communicate coherently in an actual language.

One of the comments:

>I wish I had a babysitter like you.

Yeah that video is really creepy. She was either molested as a child or has molested children. The comments to the clip are equally unsettling. The slippery slope is fucking real, and I dont know where it will ever stop. God help us.

100% agree with her.

/ourgirl/

Fucking hell

Holy shit, fucking kek

go to the police, for fucks sake, show them youtube and movie
bitch is obviously a witch and should be burned on the stake, or whatever you do in UK

>pedo speech isn't free speech!

Sup Forums is literally just as bad as SJWs.

Yeah, something is off about this whole thread, I'm out.

don't we all.

Can you imagine how annoying Socrates was? They had Diogenes, so they clearly didn't kill people for trolling. Socrates was probably the Sargon of his time.

that's basically what Jews believes...

the talmud said sex with little girls is like sticking a finger in your eye... and a little girls virginity is still intact

You can talk about pedoshit all you want but that also means we can talk about it as well.

Leave it to a fucking leaf to be all for fucking little boys and girls. Can you faggots not be degenerate for just one day?

Makes me wonder what happened to all those fedoras from years ago who mocked Christians because 'le slippery slope is a fallacy'

based austrian. pls cause ww.

This little unknown secret, there are more women pedophiles than men.

nice try faggot
>free speech should include dissenting political opinions
>freespeech should include activley advocating for pizza
get fucked cocklips,this is the diference between fuckers like you and me

>tranny
>pedo
what a surprise!

t. Josef Fritzl

You sure about that?

>and for girls it probably also would be good to have a mature woman who teaches them how to have sex

why would women be the only one allowed to have fun are you retarded?
Dummer Saupreiss

They literally said ''just say you're sorry for harassing people and corrupting our youths and we'll let you go'' and socrates was like ''I'd rather drink a gallon of hemlock''.

That's her life fucked, literally. Imagine walking into this pedo at the grocery store and see kids near her. Also why hasn't the Child Protection Services not paid her a visit?...I assume she has her own kids?

>inbred Nigel says : Incest isn't that bad

Not surprised honestly. Not surprised the ETERNAL Anglo advocates inbreedign

OK since everybody disagrees with what she is saying,

what is the magical age when kids are ready for sex?

cuz women aren't crazy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831863/Michelle-Martens-watched-daughter-Victoria-Martens-raped-killed-boyfriend-Fabian-Gonzales-cousin-Jessica-Kelley.html

to become as degenerate as she is it takes a lot of programming to lose all your morals
she was definitely molested

Looks like a tranny.

I'm actually disgusted by all of the paedos in this thread.
I legitimately hope you all get tortured to death.
A slow flaying or something.
Absolute low life scum.

I think an element of youtube, certainly not all or most of its management, allows this kind of disgusting talk because they want to grant the issue time to incubate and grow. Sick. (If I'm right about that assertion and suspicion.)

They delete totally benign channels, but she still has hers? You would think the title would set off an alarm.

>SJWs want Sup Forums shutdown and Sup Forums users arrested for talking about killing niggers and jews
>Sup Forums wants attention whores on youtube silenced and arrested for talking about having sex with children

I thought we were supposed to be on the side of free speech?

I think if you're old enough to read through a sexual health pamphlet and recap some basic facts about the human body you're good to go. Regrettably there are some airheads in their 20's who still aren't ready yet.

She ain't wrong tho

She was probably molested as a kid and loved it, leading to her current feelings on the matter

>pencil graphic

what

Advocating violent crimes against children is not in the First Amendment. This is not free speech...she should be behind bars until she's 80. A least this pedo has outed herself and must be dealt with as required by the law

Calling you a faggot=/=Wanting you to be silenced

This could all be some eloberate troll to turn Sup Forums pedo

It depends of how looks your babysitter.

>i thought Sup Forums was about consistency
>I thought
>thought
no you didnt

It's true. Children are human beings just like adult. They should be allowed to feel pleasure.

yeah man... you cant even argue with these types because they see traditional values as alien and harmful. they have no natural empathy or pity. it is all constructs based on social hygiene. no more use of reason and critical thinking. now thoughts are predicated on feelings. fucking shit.

You must have a real pronounced lisp KYS

Bueno.. heh heh heh

Careful with that edge.

She probably got raped daily by her father and she's just trying to justify it so she doesn't have to admit to herself that it actually caused psychological damage.

This world needs a reset.

I can't wait for Yahuah Christ to return.