CARING ABOUT E-CELEBS IS DEGENERATE

All you guys talking about Laura Southern, Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones, Styxhexenhammer and all these other attention seeking whores: You are part of the problem.

E-celebs and attention whoring are degenerate. By talking about them you actually fuel the source of degeneracy.

Stop worshipping false idols. Stop feeding the attention whores.

smart people make money from stupid people.

This. Even though I enjoy some of styxs commentary, the fame is getting to him.
We are literally ending the age of star worshoping, fangirling, and seeing the beginning of the end for corporate tv and news celebs and going on to show we are willing, wanting, and able to replace them with e celebs for the jews and zionists to use against us again. Its like dethroning a dictator and replacing him with a warlord. We just going back to square one but on a more uncontrollable and less understood front.

>Even though I enjoy some of styxs commentary

Why???!?!? Do you not have friends?

>Its like dethroning a dictator and replacing him with a warlord.

This is an absolutely accurate description of what is going on.

>REEEEE STOP TALKING TO EACHOTHER ABOUT THESE TOPICS AHHHHHHHHHHHH CUT IT OUT YOU STUPID LOSERS!!!!!!

oh ok then i guess ill just go watch cartoon network and keep to myself

we're on a roll today!

Why make any distinction between e-celebs and other celebrities? Caring about any of them is degenerate. They contribute nothing of value to society that warrants them being worshipped.

We, the Jewish Chosen Celebrities are to a light shown among the World.

We must provide you Goyim to an idea in which you should conduct your daily lives. Please breed with Jamal and Ahkmed.

You are oppressive White Males!

That must be the longest raid ever, t_d. Maybe you're just not welcome here.

NOT PEWDS!!!!

Redditor with 150k+ link karma here. What you 4channers don't realize is that without "that Reddit crowd" you are so fond of making fun of, you wouldn't even have a site.

It's not exactly secret that Reddit and its users control the majority of online discussion, be that on Reddit itself or any other smaller sites like Sup Forums.

The days of your "secret club" are long gone, hell just this week I capped and uploaded over a dozen screenshots of threads to /r/Sup Forums

This past week I have been gifted reddit gold 2 times due to the outstanding quality of my posting.

What have you done with your life?

I have never been on reddit

Worshiping anyone is wrong.

yeah goyim
watch CNN instead

I know this is bait but you deserve to get raped by a muzzie and beheaded for posting this

have you ever considered to commit suicide?

Plebitt posting on 4chins
Sweden

They're all shit. I don't understand the whole "e-celeb" or "youtuber" thing. It's just a bunch of people with a decent sounding voice and a good microphone talking weird stuff while passing off as someone smart. Wanting attention is a given to all.

Bullshit, they are next generation of celebrities, more free, more independent on mainstream media. They are not perfect of course, but 100 times better than subhumans like Nye, nigger scientist or whatever talking head from TV shows

Finally, a human of actual value posting to this sexist, racist, islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic, nazi white supremacist website.
+1 internet points for you, friend!

FUCK OFF COCKROACH I DO WHAT I WANT!
#hapawaifuhapalaifu

....wat about emly? emly can stay, yes?
hot ass sexy ass funny ass movy lady DANG womaine

I don't understand karma or gold...wtf is the point? Those people taking some strange pride in something so superfluous is even more bizarre to me.

>All you guys talking about Laura Southern, Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones, Styxhexenhammer and all these other attention seeking whores: You are part of the problem.
NO WE AREN'T. WE ARE GEN Z AND WE RED PILLED AS FUCK. ALL OLD FAGS NEED TO GET FUCKED. THIS IS OUR WORLD NOW!

don't tell me how to live nazi faggot.

I don't care about what any of them say, I just like Brittany Venti's BIG BIRACIAL BOOBIES

MASSIVE MULATTO MILKERS

NICE NEGRESS KNOCKERS

Why'd you leave off Milo???

MONUMENTAL MIXED MAMMARIES