Lets do this Sup Forums, make a hate symbol out of the rainbow flag

after a cartoon frog, milk, the ok sign, it's time to claim the rainbow flag

these "le let's create new symbols of hate over and over and over again" faggots need to kys already

We need not to make an hate symbol of it. We need to stop the link faggots established with rainbow. We need to purge faggotry.

Bifröst

Reminder that the rainbow was God's reminder of genociding humanity for being degenerate

>Lithuania
>telling other people to kill themselves
>my fucking sides

KEK!
So true.

kek

So you're admitting that the aura of 'racism' can destroy things by association, yet continue to LARP as racists when talking about Zionism, Illegal immigration, and other important subjects. Interesting. I wonder who can benefit from that.

stop calling yourself alt right
we are now the southern poverty law center

Someone with photoshop should make the replace the red bit with the rainbow flag

YAY

this should be done with every symbol of the left

All you newfaggots are 11 years too late.

Go on. This has potential. VERd BUEs

Neat

>"now"

Fucking shill

Sup Forums has always been the POverty Law center. How else would they fight hate groups without this honeypot?

You're a faggot

Nice

This is good. We need more like this.

>flag is half a rainbow flag

What did he mean by this?

Fuck off shill.

Sliding

The rainbow flag used to be the sign of peace until the gays stole it.

>no fun allowed

exactly

>donald not orange

Yo! I got it!
>how many ends does rainbow have?
>how many genders there are?
WeGotItFams!

Elaborate?

Top kek

Dub step

write border words in each color sonits clear the pile of shit underneath is the result

Purple is the colour of royalty, our Aryan destiny.

fpwp

I love the bottom right pic

The key is to claim the rainbow flag first as a symbol of diversity, then after we convince them of that then we break out the nazi connection.

post it on twitter

Should say mixed is boring or bland. Also bring up the fact having lots of genetically isolated people is a safeguard against species-ending plague. The more different we are, the better chance some group or another will survive. Also, good to have different people in case the climate changes drastically, same reason. Maybe whitey could survive a snowball earth, and arabs would best survive a desert planet, etc.

This is so retarded it could actually work

how many of you shmcks want closed borders with no reciprical visa?
get fucked

fair enough, but they really do
can't just rehash old shit over and over

OC

problem solved

Weak

After the great flood, god made a pretty rainbow and said
"this is my promise to never flood the whole world again lol"
The whole story was stolen by the jews from the sumerians, can't remember if the original was that retarded or not though.

You need to be 18 to post. Fucking lurk moar dude no one fucking cares about pointing out hypocrisies, "doing the right thing" on Sup Forums. Welcome to the real world, kiddo.

In retrospect, I shoulda written "Memes" instead of obfuscation

It could say both
Obfuscation (memes)
(dank memes)?
("dank" memes)?

I fucking love you guys.

What other symbols of faggotry can we appropriate?

No faggot.

This "let's trick normies xxxd" shit is getting really fucking boring.

It was funny the first 400 times. Now it's not. Find something else.

>leftist memes

Fuck off Achmed. Your fucked up underdeveloped brain is unable to catch this concept.

This.

Faggot.

Faggot.

Yeh of we really wanted these to be taken seriously they would be spaced out more desu

You don't have to participate fuckwit.
Not that I disagree with you, but why get triggered by this shit?

Can this be turned into a hate symbol?

i was literally posting this yesterday except without WHITE NATIONALISM painted across it

It already is, goy.

I like it
Some parts look like stained glass

Because it's dilution and embarrassing.

It's like a guy who comedian who comes up with a clever catch phrase, and then proceeds to do nothing but repeat it over and over and over and over and over and over and over until people hear it and just get immediately angry.

The novelty and effectiveness is completely shredded when fucking halfwit morons like OP who don't understand how this works try and utilize it. It's pure reddit and ruins the joke.

If you want to meme anti-fag stuff effectively, turning it into an "LE ALT-RIGHT" thing is pointless. No one will believe it and it gives away the game and just makes US look stupid.

If you want to get some good Gay Shit going, start larping as fags or fags defenders and start harassing Muslims online, using exactly the same language and tactics that fags and leftists use to harass christians. Like a ranbow flagged colored Koran.

The "hidden symbol" shit only works if the symbol is OBSCURE. The Rainbow flag is not.

Goddamn, I hate having to explain memery to newfags.

holy kek

Most gays are notoriously racist ("whites only" on grindr profiles etc) and don't support multiculturalism. The blue-haired screamers on Twitter are actually a minority.

Cool story bro

I'd like to see you try

>OC
>literally a ripoff within hours

>tl;dr
Don't you have a war to be fighting against some emus or something?

Oh right you guys lost

No wonder your country is fucked if you are the daily online representative

I approve this tweet. This tweet pleases me.

it's working

You can "LARP" as a homo if you want, I'm not gay.

Also, what's this 'us' shit? Sup Forums is a bunch of people with a bunch of beliefs. I don't give a shit what anyone outside of Sup Forums thinks of Sup Forums, which, for the record is already very little.

Calling me a newfag while trying to pull some kind of us vs them comradery bullshit is retarded.

Let the babies do their stupid shit, you will be the only one who cares.

>senpai

The "don't believe me" is too much. You have to unequivocally state it as irrefutable fact. Don't even acknowledge that some may have doubt.

It looks like he was gay and fighting for acceptance and his vital space.

>tfw lauren southern clearly lurks pol
The replies are fucking ridiculous. People actually believe it wtf.

>he was an artist before he was evil

Tip top kek

Stay assblasted, star spangeled beaner

faggot

the feeling when her post was placed before this thread

Man I realized years ago that I could never be a successful con artist or politician because I am unable to underestimate people enough.

This theme is more than month old on Sup Forums.

bump for potential

FIP
*fap in progress

>If you want to get some good Gay Shit going, start larping as fags or fags defenders and start harassing Muslims online, using exactly the same language and tactics that fags and leftists use
FMD dude like this will be effective. So overdone. The hijacking of memes is still the most effective approach. Just because (((we))) spot it easily doesn't mean its redudant. Grow a brain, desu.

Link, too lazy to search...

The Epic of Gilgamesh was one of many ancient stories all over the world in different cultures that never met which summarized a great flood that wiped out most life. All of those cultures also had an obsession with pyramids and astrology and speak of some great advanced antediluvian society. It's just coincidence though :^)

Reminder that the rainbow is a core symbol of germanic (nazi) mythology and the hero's way to heaven after battle

END THE HATE
SEGREGATE