French election: ITS HAPPENING

SPREAD THIS SHIT EDITION

REPOST FROM PREVIOUS THREAD
→ # → #
>I've sent these to hundreds of French journalists and they've all sat on this, so I'm sticking it on Sup Forums. Anybody even talking about this in France has been shut down.
>The first doc is the incorporation of a shell company in Nevis, a country that doesn't keep ownership records of corporations. The second is proof of a banking relationship with a bank involved in tax evasion in the Cayman Islands.
>People have known for a while that Macron underreported his income and assets to the government, but nobody knew where it was stored. Here's where his money is stored. See what you can do with this, user. Let's get grinding. If we can get #MacronCacheCash trending in France for the debates tonight, it might discourage French voters from voting Macron.
>Document 1:
>my.mixtape.moe/onviuq.pdf
>Document 2:
>my.mixtape.moe/bspenp.pdf

SCREENGRABS IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD

START SPREADING THE NEWS, HE'S LEAVING TODAY

>twitter.com/Ozuim_1825/status/859841377231941632
SPAM KNOWN (((ALT RIGHT))) TWITTER ACCOUNTS
>@tprincedelamour could be a good start

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/emmanuel-macron-launches-legal-complaint-113700731.html
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/05/03/breaking-leaked-documents-reveal-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-in-tax-evasion/
leparisien.fr/elections/presidentielle/compte-offshore-de-macron-aux-bahamas-de-Sup
bfmtv.com/politique/le-camp-macron-deconstruit-point-par-point-l-insinuation-de-le-pen-sur-le-compte-aux-bahamas-1156799.html
pastebin.com/dZqtLsDE
my.mixtape.moe/onviuq.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/bspenp.pdf
imgur.com/a/dywvQ
ia601507.us.archive.org/14/items/onviuq/onviuq.pdf
ia601507.us.archive.org/14/items/onviuq/bspenp.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/documents-indicate-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-tax-evasion
disobedientmedia.com/documents-indicate-that-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-in-tax-evasion/
animeright.news/zanting/documents-emerge-showing-emmanuel-macron-committed-tax-evasion
inquisitr.com/4192969/emmanuel-macron-tax-evasion-reports-claim-french-presidential-candidate-hiding-offshore-company/
lefigaro.fr/elections/presidentielles/2017/05/04/35003-20170504ARTFIG00126-emmanuel-macron-non-je-n-ai-pas-de-compte-aux-bahamas.php?cmtpage=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump you niggers, this important

Bumpity roo motherfuckers. I wanna see history happen

Wut?

Doing my duty

HO LEE FUK

MASSIVE OP

Le Pen has to win

good luck, frogfriends

Froganon here, it's literally bullshit. You're wasting your time

Alright cunts here's the rundown on this.
This "scandal" with Macron really isn't that big, HOWEVER to the naive normies in France it is a big deal, and given how close the elections are it will be near impossible for Macron to clarify things and undo the damage, do shill this as much as you can over French social media, in French

Follow the money.

well I looked through the documents and it appears there's nothing interesting in there
I think I'm jost gonna go to sleep no cause I feel kinda sleepy
let's have a nice nap :) I'm so tired

Utter bullshit. Fake as your IQ.

Macron just announced a lawsuit against Le Pen for propagating this fake news at the debate yesterday. She risks a big fine and a year of jail for this. Good job !

Also, OP is a fag.

No ones care about that here.

This

Nice source faggot
See

Bump for the frogs, god speed

>being this butthurt

IT IS UNIRONICALLY LITERALLY ACTUALLY NO FUCKING JOKE HAPPENING

yahoo.com/news/emmanuel-macron-launches-legal-complaint-113700731.html

WOOP
This is good, it only makes Nacron look more guilty

this is fake news spread by russians day before the eleciton, you drumpfsters have no chance! the people of France are prepared for the release of fake news and will not accept this information!

well I looked through the article and there's nothing in there
YOU FEEL SLEEPY
VERY VERY SLEEPY
GO TO SLEEP NOW

Another old thread

Also news are starting to pick this up keep shilling faggots.

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/05/03/breaking-leaked-documents-reveal-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-in-tax-evasion/

leparisien.fr/elections/presidentielle/compte-offshore-de-macron-aux-bahamas-de-Sup Forums-au-debat-l-itineraire-d-une-intox-04-05-2017-6915765.php

>muh russia

The faggots are blaming it on russia fucking kek we are onto something

They have talked about those leaks in BFMTV (channel that support macron btw)
and they blame it on "muh russian conspiracy"

bfmtv.com/politique/le-camp-macron-deconstruit-point-par-point-l-insinuation-de-le-pen-sur-le-compte-aux-bahamas-1156799.html

How many of you are able to shill this over Twitter?

bravo pol they just talked about Sup Forums on french tv

MUH RUSSIANS

if this turns out to be true

What did they say? That this whole "conspiracy" started here?

Bump

The article linked by rofag above says that the documents are badly shooped, use the wrong logos, etc.

Ras le bol de ces crétins qui ne savent pas argumenter avec de vraies informations donc ils préfèrent les inventer pour que leur discours puissent avoir un semblant de cohérence. Allez crever les nazis!!! Laissez nous vivre en démocratie tranquillement

> pastebin.com/dZqtLsDE

Russian shit.

Sup Forums.ru

It's was debunked minutes after it was first created. Find something else to obsess over.

it seems like it's fake but why is he so butthurt if he has nothing to worry?

Post Source!!!

>Macron is attacking Le pen for her "false" allegations

There and old saying in france : "Qui se sent galeux se gratte" (Who feels scabby scratches himself)

Maybe we can play on that.

> .ru
Fucking kek

This. This stupid attempt is only making things worse for MLP, she already looked retarded yesterday during the debate. Your own bullshit is firing back at you now.

Quarante gâteaux.

This, push the narrative that Macron is guilty because he hired legal defense

>Document 1:
my.mixtape.moe/onviuq.pdf
>Document 2:
my.mixtape.moe/bspenp.pdf

Archived copies and album of documents

imgur.com/a/dywvQ
ia601507.us.archive.org/14/items/onviuq/onviuq.pdf
ia601507.us.archive.org/14/items/onviuq/bspenp.pdf

SCREENGRABS IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD

Reports on this story:
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/documents-indicate-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-tax-evasion
>disobedientmedia.com/documents-indicate-that-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-in-tax-evasion/
>animeright.news/zanting/documents-emerge-showing-emmanuel-macron-committed-tax-evasion
>inquisitr.com/4192969/emmanuel-macron-tax-evasion-reports-claim-french-presidential-candidate-hiding-offshore-company/

Hastages to use: #MacronCacheCash #Macrongate

Count on me, i will keep firring thoses infos at Jeuxvideo.com even if they shut down my older post who got 800 responses. i'm still standing frogs.

One day we may be ennemy, but for now.
we fight together.
it's not just about france.
this is a fight against those globalist scums.

we can make it anons.

may kek be by our side.

This thread is gay and you should all feel gay.

what's the french equivalent for shariablue/ctrshills?

God that's depressing. But then, the French literally demanded unemployable African and Arab men.

they said they traced the allegations up to trump supporter accounts with links to putin and the forum Sup Forums that is known for spreading fake news

Frenchies, I have three questions.

A) is there a general aversion towards coalburners/race mixing? i.e. is it frowned upon?

B) What type of girls race mix in France? Is it educated, decent girls too?

C) Do decent white guys in France date coalburners or is it the same "tainted" idea?

Merci beaucoup!

>MLP looked retarded in debates
"Don't talk down to me, this isn't a student-teacher relationship" was pretty damn funny user

This is offtopic, but seeing that pic, I think we could actually turn rockwell into a reddit/9 gag meme.
They won't know who he is. We could make him into a "strong man from the fifties" meme.

Macron has filed a lawsuit for the "Bahamas account rumor".
French journalists have already traced it back to Sup Forums
lefigaro.fr/elections/presidentielles/2017/05/04/35003-20170504ARTFIG00126-emmanuel-macron-non-je-n-ai-pas-de-compte-aux-bahamas.php?cmtpage=0

Holy shit he is worried,a meme site has influence what are the times that we live in jesus fuck.

Where have I heard that b4?

So what happens if she wins then they find her guilty?

>A) is there a general aversion towards coalburners/race mixing? i.e. is it frowned upon?
It's fashionable.
>B) What type of girls race mix in France? Is it educated, decent girls too?
Yes. See above.
>C) Do decent white guys in France date coalburners or is it the same "tainted" idea?
Yes. See above.

An Aussie made a thread saying the exact same thing, there's a ton of fresh OC, dumping now!

Checked!

>This. This stupid attempt is only making things worse for MLP

i agree with you. it seems like fake and we should let go

Hopeful bump

LE PEN PLEASE WIN REEEEE

bump

bump

I dunno, the lawsuit *may* work in our favor. people might wonder why he was so quick to react.

Nah if she loses she loses anyway,nobody would give a fuck about us,but for that 1% chance its worth.

BUMPING

The election is invalidated, and she goes to jail.

If only French shills were this determined in WW2

All I got

This if its fake as fuck with no truth to it he should've just said slander and ignored it,but he jumped on it imediatly and pulled "muh russian conspircy card",hmmmmm.....

Yeah, I mean it's not like elections are in 3 days.

C-can we still win?

Are you fucking French?

>my.mixtape.moe/onviuq.pdf
iain'tclickingdatsheet.jpg

Yes.

If we pull this one out of the bag, I will be so fucking happy.
That and I could win £110 off this.

Why are you still alive?

Bump for Justice

I've been busy all week but will be able to help in the effort starting tomorrow

So the Latvian user who dropped this was fsb,interesting indeed,well we should just keep shilling it worries him and if we can keep spreading it we may damage him,so why the fuck not since what is done is done.

a lot can happen in 3 days. Besides, a lot of people decide how to vote for at the very last moment.

They shoad the original source really made me think.....

BUMP

Haha that's cute you pomy poof , I chucked 5thousand dollary doos at 7-1

Yeah, I will bet on that election, too. Good luck, Winston.

I wish I could, that would've been fun.

Original documents can be found in the old thread

The leparisien article is saying the documents are fake. cucked news source.

Frenchies, I have three questions.

A) is there a general aversion towards coalburners/race mixing? i.e. is it frowned upon?

B) What type of girls race mix in France? Is it educated, decent girls too?

C) Do decent white guys in France date coalburners or is it the same "tainted" idea?

Aren´t there any possibilities to bet in france? Is it kinda illegal?

Most of them claim its fake,and Macaroni himself said its "muh russians",kek we will see what tommorow brings.

it's illegal to bet on the results of elections.

Bumping for fucking justice.

2dank4me