Polish girl went alone to egypt on vacation few days ago she was probably raped there a multiple time...

Polish girl went alone to egypt on vacation few days ago she was probably raped there a multiple time, was found unconsious and in hospital she jumped from third floor and died, there's more stuff to it and lots of unknown details but it's quite a big thing now in Poland and i can say that now literally 99% of Poles feel hate and disgust to every arabic person so I am sure the country will stay white for a long time yet

gazetawroclawska.pl/dolny-slask/a/27letnia-magda-ze-zgorzelca-zamordowana-w-egipcie,12040266/ you can read it with translator if someone wants

and what else can I say: white power, white pride!

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-uc-davis-researcher-killed-ethiopia-20161006-snap-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did she jumped?

noone knows yet but probably becouse of trauma after a series of rapes on her

>be told your entire life how great the world is and see cute cartoons about muslims
>decide she must go there, either out of curiosity from her ignorance to to prove someone warning her "wrong"
>get raped and enriched
>everything you knew was a lie
>if you go back you either have to keep parroting the lie or be ostracized
>kill self

Stupid slut.

Play mohammed games, get mohammed prices

She fell for the "not all muslims are rapists" meme.

she was ruined.

F

Polish invasion of Egypt soon?

Let's face it, women are retarded. That's the only thing I agree with Muslims, they should be property.

She wasn't American.
Also, people most likely go to Egypt to see the Kangz structures.
Also, just do a flip when you jump, fucking nerd.

>Be a woman
>Travel alone
>Travel in shitskins country

>White female going on vacation alone to a Muslim country

Doesn't matter. Polish women are better off, but they are still being attacked by kike funded propaganda. ALL white women are.

+Her boyfriend just let here go alone to egypt...GJ cucky

maybe she jumped to protect him from the things she have done and then regreted it?

sounds like a good woman

If you're a blonde woman in the middle East, you don't "do things", you "get things done to you".

burn the sand, get the hand.

Her parents shouldn't have allowed her to travel there in the first place.

Chimps are gonna act like chimps, they should have fucking known.

She can have freedom in white countries or in East Asian countries, but sending your daughter that you raised to niggerland only for her to be raped and slaughtered?

Fuck that.

I know a rich guy here in Austria that allowed his (medical student) daughter to go to some shithole in central Africa to help those poor niggers. She fucking disappeared. Poor guy went there and searched for her for almost a year until the local government threatened him so he had to leave.

Probably she ended up as a rape slave or some other sick shit before being killed.

serves her right in a way. you'd have to be a retard to willingly go to where the sandpeople live.

Outrage in Egypt after man rapes 20-month old baby girl
Al-Arabiya-Mar 27, 2017
The rapist confessed to his crime saying that he kidnapped the girl after seeing her on the home's balcony shortly after Friday prayers.

>get raped by a pack of sandniggers
>having a will to live afterwards
choose one

Probably the imam gave him some sexual advise that day and he acted upon it.

>
Egyptian women's tales of sexual harassment anger conservatives
USA TODAY-Apr 7, 2017
CAIRO - Hundreds of Egyptian women and girls have come out to denounce ... mass rape and sexual assault occurred during several protests.

this, everyone who goes into these shitholes deserves it

Just hope her accident ll show others that muslim are so much difrent and if u play with dirt u can get dirty

Wtf is that flag?

No she did not, she's just mentally challenged when it comes to safety because she's a women.

Women literally just parrot shit they hear in the media because they instinctively avoid all conflicts, like for example thinking for themselves.

>polish
>probably religious/catholic
>now ruined for marriage

>Why did she jumped?
Because she was raped? Non-American women act like that, you know?

> i can say that now literally 99% of Poles

no you can't you dimwit

why would she go to egypt?

lol

I have no sympathy for stupid people

it's just natural selection at work

Good, modern white women deserve nothing but rape and death. They single handedly destroyed civilization with their pussies.

To investigate if aliens really did build the pyramids and ancient technology is real.

Mental trauma.

Shit is sad.

could have also been a sexual emergency, you never know

probably trying to gold dig and fortunately found out that whores are not tolerated there.

>arabic
Ummm excuse me Egyptians are black.

But europesan, you are importing these shits by the truckloads every day.

Explain yourself

The only positive thing I can say about that is that I know that this guy is being tortured in prison by the guards. This is standard procedure with niggers even during normal arrests, I've seen it myself.

To see if she's pretty enough to get raped by sand niggers

To see if the WE WUZ meme is true

>be western girl
>everyone around you says the world is yours
>in the media 24/7
>muh strong women
>sand niggers dindu nuffin
>subhumans are people too
>Goes to 3rd world shithole, what could go wrong?

This will probably sound like an absurd but most eastern yuropoors travel to countries like Egypt and Turkey when on a vacation.

I don't like Poles

cannot explain it, i dont agree with it but there is only so much i can do atm

>some are carrying umbrellas to prevent becoming an even darker shade of poo

Isn't this just like when that Italian Guy went to Egypt and got killed then the country chimped out or something?

I can confirm this, turkey and egypt are actually very popular countries to travel to

IDK, last time I heard about a Pole and someone going out of the window it went like this:

Man goes to a whore house. The Madam is out of women but,
since the guy is Polish she thinks she can get away with a blow up
doll and he will never know the difference. Being a bit nervous
because she has never tried this one before, The Madam waits outside
the door. The Ploack comes out in five minutes. "How was it?", says
the Madam.
"I don't know," says the Polak, "I bit her on the tit and she
farted and flew out the window!"

Even worse, she was gang raped

>and what else can I say: white power, white pride!
Pride in being raped by an arab?

I want to go to vacation with qt polish girl

Good, so you will never come to Poland. I already like you.

seems really dumb, wtf would you travel to muslim countries and risk all the associated bullshit not to mention safety concerns. germans can blend in but why would eastern euros go when they stick out like a sore thumb

Probably thought she could just stay in tourist areas or didn't realize the pyramids are right next to the ghetto.

Not that much since arab springs, ISIS and Erdogan Caliphate.
There is zero reasons to go there, if you want to see muslimes go to France or UK.

name of student? want to google news

irreversibly tainted by the mudslime cock

>the pyramids are right next to the ghetto.

It's a nigger country, this could also be the living quarters of Egypt financial and political elite.

burn the sand get the brand?

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-uc-davis-researcher-killed-ethiopia-20161006-snap-story.html

>An American researcher killed in a rock attack by protesters in Ethiopia t

Is Polish hard to learn? I want to move to a country without sandnigger scum and the pieces of shit that think they are the victims

Did she into space?

>Polish girl went alone to egypt on vacation
>alone
>to egypt
she wanted to burn the coal, paid the toll ... next!

Cheap plane tickets, good weather, most tourists just stay in resort spots anyway which are full of other yuropoors or russians.

Yes, for a non-slav that would be pretty hard. Especially pronunciation.

> without the pieces of shit that think they are the victims
You chose a wrong country then.

seks apil

to nasza broń kobieca

seks apil

to coś co was podnieca

ooo aaaaaaa iiiiii eh

Arab dał mi w dupe!!!!

8^P

u shouldnt run from your homeland. then u lose.

the final redpill

>women are permanent children

there's a reason they did not have rights for the last 10,000 years dummy and it's not because we're just now becoming some uber enlightened fantasy nonsense.

women are simply retarded and always have been.

>You chose a wrong country then.
this, lel

poolaks are literally the cringiest and shittiest nation in europe

Central Africa Republic is one of the five most dangerous shitholes in Africa.

>1939: Nazi Germany invades Poland
>2039: Nazi Poland invades Germany

pls

>women are simply retarded and always have been.

This.

Allowing women to determine what's safe and what is not is like giving a chimp a AK47 to play with

>A leaf
>a phoneposter
Of all the lowly creatures of the Earth. Of those that crawl, spindley legged across the ground, and those that slither on their bellies. None is more benighted and none is more cursed than the leaf who uses his thumbs to post.

What's the point by going alone on vacation as a whitr wyminz?

Good point but Im not going to stick around while my mother, girlfriend and sister get raped. Yah nah cunt; I'd rather move them somewhere safe, wait for tensions to rise, and then join some kind of group against it.
Maybe Australia is safe enough?

I guess we fit perfectly into this continent of shittiest nations of the world then?

Nah, the worst nation are greeks.

Still no reason to insult monkeys.

To burn coal

He has no excuse really, even on a phone he can use Clover and that shows flags on it.

STUPID LEAFS ETERNALLY BTFO

This. Dont feel sorry for her. She probably posted about how she was going to Eygpt on facebook followed by "omg so jealous!"

australia is safe but its infested with chinks. itll be a majority chinese country in less than 100 years. and ive always though chinese are worse than arabs because they are more "docile" than arabs but more numerous so many whites accept them.

>Allowing women to determine what's safe and what is not
Implying women are behind mainstream media shilling

How many polocks does it take

you're the shittiest by far, even the fucking estonians are more tolerable

fuck off, greeks = best europeans

Lmao this is what white cucks actually believe

She expected to be fucked by space kangz

kek

WE WUZZZZZZ

Australia doesn't belong to white people in the first place, go away from this black country.

No, they are lazy and eternally offended cunts.

whatever you say

like your opinion matters

subhuman animal

No that is just polish stupidity

>Implying women are behind mainstream media shilling

I did not. It is our culture and our men (after being jewed) who allow women to make these choices.

>Have work
>Have money
>No boyfriend
>No childs
>Not aware of the dangers out there
>Tourism shilling
I know plenty of them like this.

When I lived in Australia I had no problem with chinks (anecdotal) for that matter I've never encountered an asian person that has given me reason to dislike them. Why do they bother you??
Arabs on the other hand are filthy, aggressive, backward ass inbred cunts that dogmatically pursue their gay kiddy diddlin religion wherever they may be.

That's more like it.