I can't understand you, go back to your country

I can't understand you, go back to your country

what do you mean? i don't speak canadian

Then you have to go back

I hate the fact that so many germans turn to their own language if they meet eachother in some online game or forum. It annoys the shit out of me. Its a fucking english forum so speak english.

Your country is too cucked by France to speak English

Ja ich hate sie deutsche who sprechen english

at least they can communicate by using one word instead of some stupid sentence that is made up from several smaller words
eugh..

You 2 russia.

"Чтo ты дeлaeшь, кидaй бoг, чepт пoбepи."
-I don't speak moonrunes. The fuck do you want from me?
"Cocи мoй кpoшeчный члeн."
-FFS man.

Language is a social construction idiot. Language barriers are artificial walls we put up between each other.

I hate it too when they speak Arabic.

That is the most annoying thing ever. We know English is a shit language, but it is good enough for basic communication

In what language do you talk to the Swiss usually?

I no spik englisz. I spik polisz. Kurwa.

Konstantynopolitańczykowianeczka

No i don't not speak London.

In games I always speak english no matter what.

Swiss and German are almost the same language. I just see it as a heavy accent. As a south german our accents are similar enough to just speak normaly to each other.

why germans dont beat the shit out of the muslim invaders?

what's the best way to learn german?

Denazification + dysgenic effect of losing more alpha males in WW2, leaving weaker men to be subjected to globalism, feminism and guilted for WW2, hence the first strike against Germany: the gastarbeiter programme which imported millions of turks into germany in the 60s.

Yeanahcunt fuckin' hate em summin savage when ya speakin' bloody queen's english n u get a square eyed look from a cunt that wouldn't think twice bout a cold VB afta a long hard day workin half assed

Get out

yeah, I know all that. I just love the idea of master race being cucked

Committing race-crimes (against minorities) in leftist germany is treated like fucking war crimes.
Sure we bashed some turks every now and then we came stumbling out drunk of a disco at a saturday night, but refugees are treated like the fucking crown jewels. Push one lightly and you go behind bars.

In a school is the best way. Learning it on your own is way to difficult. If you don't give a shit that people know you are from abroad you don't even need to care about the infamous articles. Most important part is the grammar.

>implying the case system is more practical than English prepositions
kek