Elizabeth Warren: America will never want another male President

After over two centuries of failure, will America finally, mercifully end its experiment with male leaders?

She's right, you know.
Nu-Sup Forums needs to get the heck back to the_d

>Trump can't sympathize with the poor! He's rich!

>Warren on the other hand...

I will never vote for a Woman for a political position.

>let's respond to idpol with idpol
you're as bad as sjws, Sup Forums

Warren is just preparing her own run for the presidency. She won't be nominated though, because our dear pocahontas just isn't diverse enough

Imagine you elect a female leader.

Every 5 days out of 30 you're county is weaker, more aggressive, to the point its damaging, and not at their best.

Not to mention any negotiation done with have negative effects from countries that don't respect woman as much as men.

Imagine a massive trade deal goes down while shes on her rags.

Women in power are one of two things, ruled but emotions or so cold that their don't have a heart.

It's true. I think Tulsi is going to whoop her ass.

Or non White.

women are the enemy. smash them into pieces with technology. make women the horse of the 21st century. sexbots, ai, and artificial wombs to replace them

every woman works towards destroying men with feminism

I still think Tulsi is too young for a 2020 run. If she's smart she'll run in 2024. She also won't have to worry about the Trump wildcard in 2024.

We Australians had J*lia Gillard with her gay carbon tax. We know what female leaders are like.

>t. Shareblue shill

Outright transphobic statement. Thats why they lost.

>what is Menopause

>America gives Obama, a black guy, 8 years as president
>proceeds to fuck everything up
>fucks things up so bad that they elected the guy whose most famous slogan takes a shit out of Obama's presidency.
>The same guy that Obama constantly belittled while he was still in office.
>The guy that Obama practically begged the people not to vote for
Warren got it wrong. America doesn't want another BLACK male president.

Them dems still didnt figure out that identity politics are gonna burry them.

>BR, Argentina, AUS, Germany, SK
>surely a woman will be good this time!
I'm sure I'm missing some countries also

These liberals are dying just as much as the alt-right.

Sure.
Name one powerful and successful matriarch society today.

I'm a genuine leftist and hate identity politics. Trying to socially plead a system that fundamentally causing your oppression in the first place is a stupid idea. Overthrow the system, then we can handle these problems.

>left wing France elects a man instead of a woman

>right wing Britain is going to elect ANOTHER woman

Hmmm. Really makes u fink.

How do you feel about the left being taken over by corporatist neoliberals on one hand and progressive faggots who love backwards savages on the other?

Terrible stale memes

Those are liberals. The SJW's don't understand how capitalism is a rootless thing and will suck up and take over any social movement that isn't actively trying to take down capitalism.

It will always fail.
This coming from pol, mfw.

kek

They claim to be against capitalism while backing corporations who pander to them. They are not only stereotypes, they're stereotypes from decades ago.

Gabbard - Flynn 2020

The only thing which I liked about communism was that it killed millions upon millions of communists.

I hope you get your wish user.

Commie and foreign agent
Nice ticket, mate

I was at your exact point two years ago, full communist. Strasserism is where it's at.

not even Thomas Jefferson?

No. They support the social movements to get the liberals support.

I'm a Leninist. I doubt that corporations are actively supporting their own destruction.
I was a devout strasserist then realized that capitalism needs to be destroyed internationally.

>there's been so many boy presidents, why can't we have a girl president? It's not fair!
Are all liberals mentally 4 years old? Who even gives a shit what genitals their leader has, honestly? This is exactly the what cost them the election.

>every woman works towards destroying men with feminism
CIA tricked them into it, Gloria Steinem founder of the women's liberation movement was a CIA asset and playboy bunny, she convinced black women to not want black men starting the racemixing campaign in the US

First we will have Tulsi Gabbard, but after her we will have based Trey Gowdy.

this garbage is more alive now than it ever has been

all centered around divide and conquer, hate blacks so you will get a peanut from your (((masters)))

this shit needs to end

your experiment failed

deal with it

> what are hot flashes

If digs, nuclear holocaust is started by a female president

If America ever learns about the Jewish Question they will roll back all the alleged progress of the last 150 years.

> 2 centuries of Failure
> Most powerful and developed nation in history
> Identifies with failed native indian culture

Why do we listen tot his fucking loon?

capitalism has its problems but communism is far far worse

>cia has existed throughout history
>cia is why whenever you give women political power they destroy the country
wrong faggot. multiculturalism doesn't work because you've got different ethnic groups vying for power and it collapses the unity in society. blacks blame the white person and then want to kill and rob him while saying anything bad in their life is his fault

same deal with women and feminism. they're slaves to be owned as property and when you give them rights they revolt and destroy society. they want more power. they want more influence. the thing is though they're inferior like niggers so it always fails.

smash them into pieces and let technology replace them and niggers.

Kek. Wtf is menopause dumbass?

I lost faith in capitalism and even the far right. I was devoutly for both. Then I left.

>2 centuries
>calling this much time an experiment
>also calling it a failure
I kek'd a little. Bad job, funny joke you piece of filthy shill shit.
4 letters go in all of fields

>nu-pol

Literally no one who browses Sup Forums would ever say that shit. It's like saying 'cis' in a serious argument.

The only reason you keep failing is because you have 2 opposing parties on opposite sides of the spectrum. This also why a party has never been in power for more than 2 terms. All you're doing by electing the other party for the new term is reversing all the policies put in place by the previous party, this just keeps going back and forth every 4-8 years. No wonder you idiots aren't making progress and sinking down into a shithole.

>leftards are actually trying to claim that hating niggers provides financial benefits