MACRON WILL WIN??? Ummm... no try again sweetie, he will lose by a massive margin...

MACRON WILL WIN??? Ummm... no try again sweetie, he will lose by a massive margin. Le Pen will win by over EIGHT MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the French people will choose. Any time a macron supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Macron is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

>Macron: 60%

I always knew the French were sexist.

Digit approved

Leftists have been convinced that a Rothschild investment banker is "anti establishment" because the media they say lies constantly told them so.

Yea, Europe is fucking cucked. They deserve every bit of rape coming their way. I'm happy actually. Hopefully 4-5 years later we'll have an actual Nazi who wants to purge non whites in Europe

are you a poo or an aryan?

fun fact macron's offices are in the same building as the office i work in

now it's a huge hassle to get in the building due to all the new security

maybe not
1/3

Aryan obviously

2/3

3/3

Has this corruption stuff hit the press yet?

a bit but not everywhere.

wats dis

This desu. If France loses I can finally write off Europe and focus solely on America's future.

Keep crying, loser

His supposed bank account in the Cayman Islands.

Frenchies, I have three questions.

A) is there a general aversion towards coalburners/race mixing? i.e. is it frowned upon?

B) What type of girls race mix in France? Is it educated, decent girls too?

C) Do decent white guys in France date coalburners or is it the same "tainted" idea?

Merci beaucoup!

Le Pen is getting to cocky. She should've went into more detail about her policies.

She needs to publicly state , in depth , her policies. Not just immigration.

I don't think they actually like him, it's just that LePen is worse if you're not right-wing, so it's just plague vs cholera again. There's no good leftist alternative.

u guys should spread in french social media if true. the lefties/commies would hate this.

Checked.

After seeing illegal immigrants leg it across the border from Trump's inauguration before he had a proper Administration.
Who thinks it will be the same with Le Pen? I think there will be a massive exodus once the protesters start getting Gulagged.

>the lefties/commies would hate this
they hate him already and are still voting for him...

Gap yah?

No, no and no.

having an offshore account in the caymans might push enough over the edge though. the ones who are not 100% commited to him.

Who the fuck is this guy? I never heard of him and suddenly he's the front runner?

he's the zionist puppet.

I'm gonna need a bit more detailed answers than that, m8.

dont janitors get ID cards?

Isn't Le Pen the one that's really friendly to Israel?

france is fucking full of africans and nigs general m8, it's already dead

Your President is Shabbo's goy, if you're our only hope than I give up already

>what you need to know about the French election
>pic isnt France's flag

lolno

We're full of Africans and nigs too.

it's Netherlands flag
>Sandeep Kanihama
explains a lot

It's disgusting you guys need to stop being such poofs

No it's not

No one asked you

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Facts don't change whether you asked me or not. Good goyim

You're right of course.

I do find it depressing that you value your hormone induced emotions over facts.
So...cut off your nose to spite your face? I guess?