On very, shut it down!

>Netflix removes segment about chromosomes and sex of a Bill Nye the Science Guy episode

youtube.com/watch?v=7mKOsgko1wc&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=f-Ti9zlqhdAb6eyw-6

Hmmm, I wonder why they did that...

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx
michaelcrichton.com/why-politicized-science-is-dangerous/
youtube.com/watch?v=6isXNVdguI8
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/bill-nye-the-science-guy-netflix-edit-removed-censored-gender-sex-chromosome-transgenderism-a7716881.html
archive.is/0ZnOy
youtube.com/watch?v=iLNa-ocdryY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sargon using a dutch proxy?

He's not Sargon, I am.

No, I am Spartacus

It's the start of the capitalist oppression!

Quick find a circle of leftists so we can all beat off together!

Hey it's me, that youtuber you don't like

No i'm Sportacus

No I'm spodercus

i'm alpharius

The infamous Ministry of Truth

Do you mean the old episodes of his kids show?

Kek.

The left are going full Stalinist now. The brakes are disengaged.

>on very

Spatracus here

Down the memory hole it goes!

Dis ib Spurdocus

Liberals are literally using 1984 as a manual. Also, checked.

You can't remove things from the internet.

spazticus here

Bill Fahrenheit 451 Nye

They could've had Bill Nye claim that his veiws changed with scientific advancement in 20 years (very common) and most people would just accept he's a loon. Instead they decide to delete everything and try to revise history when the internet exists

I am sbordagus

No I'm Sbartibus XDD

I'm actually the guy that if you don't reply to this post your mum will get blacked.

>1984

no

Brave New World

>kids encouraged to have sex
>everyone is promiscuous because "it's fun!"
>monogamy is degenerate
>everyone's on drugs 24/7
>godless, motherless, fatherless society
>communistic hell

sargon the cuckad is another person that should go down the memory hole

Proof of (((Mandela effect)))?

Definitely BNW too.

investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx

Bill Nye the B+ Engineer Guy

Sargon needs to do a video on Nye, because normies still don't understand why people hate him.

>That moment when the only disapointment your personal science hero gave to you was to come out as gay.

Im more OK with a gay scientist than a hetero one that claims that genders don't exists.

Shit, you are right.

In case anyone was curious about the woman singing the song.

>even needing to look up whether someone with the last name Bloom is jewish

What do you call a guy who graduates medical school at the bottom of his class?

Doctor.

Every fucking time.

Hi I'm Steven

I wasn't aware that "bloom" was a tribe name.

The left are the censorists and the rights are anti censor, my how we flipped over the last 10 years

Every..fucking...time.

>no wars
>no hunger
>stable society

Nor was I. Just looked up Orlando Bloom. Kikerino.

at this rate, bill nye is actively making me a climate change skeptic

maybe michael crichton was onto something
michaelcrichton.com/why-politicized-science-is-dangerous/

Link to the original, unedited video? Or is this the latest Sup Forums psyop project?

everyone should read this book

>Sbartibus

Will do. I thought I'd read all his books but I must have missed this one. He was a great author.

She literally compared genitals to bagels & lox in the song.

No I'm spudnic

Hi, I'm Farticunt

from the original show?
link to proofs?

I'm Sporadicus

Her maiden name was Rachel MoneyGrabber

that's stupid
his old show was legitimately good as a kids educational show.
it's like he's been replaced by an impostor

>He's not Sargon, I am.

Tits and a timestamp or I don't believe you.

>on very!
phoneposter detected

>unironically posting cukkad

>Bill Nye the science guy
>guy

Did they just presumed xir gender?

Both of them.
>You can't call them illegal immigrants because no human is illegal!
>They are undocumented citizens!
Newspeak was the biggest control tactic in 1984

When are you burgers going to start purging these actual communists from your entertainment and academic sectors?

They're in the process of DESTROYING and RESHAPING your actual fucking history right now. Do you want to end up like Swedistan? Inaction will get you there. Only way to fix the problem permanently is by pulling them out, roots and all.

And leftist trash wonders why people think of them when they think of 1984.

You sack of fucking TRASH!
You have your own fucking issues to deal with.

if true, it needs to go viral. yesterady

In case you didn't know, "Bloom" is a crypto jew name.

No im onspozzalips

How's the wife's son?

youtube.com/watch?v=6isXNVdguI8

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/bill-nye-the-science-guy-netflix-edit-removed-censored-gender-sex-chromosome-transgenderism-a7716881.html

Checks out. Archive link: archive.is/0ZnOy

Gee, it must suck for all those people undergoing cancer treatments based on chromosome patterns. Guess they'll all just have to die now instead.

Not surprising at all, pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=iLNa-ocdryY

wtf I'm ending my subscription to michael crichton now

how dare he spout these jurassic ideas in the face of SCIENCE

the mask that they were anything but stalinists had been slipping for years, trump winning made them take it off and proclaim to the world what they really are

what do you call that doctor who gets a job by posing a oppressed sub human?

Affirmative action

bagels and lox

Or are you Omegon? OR EVEN MAYBE A SPY ACTING AS BOTH OF THEM?!?!?!

Sportacuck here. I can confirm.

i've been saying this for years, we are far far closer to Brave New World than we are 1984

This is the true red-pilled solution, kek grant me the numbers we love to see

Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.
-George Orwell

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who read Huxley and thought the same thing.
This was a few years ago.. It's only become more accurate over time.

that line is bait. they want people to call it out so they can cry out in pain as they attack

see it, but dont fall for it

no im spurdocus

>investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx

Why don't we try to crash all companies where Soros has invested in? LOL

very accurate. I actually think 1984 is a bait and switch. Convince the masses that 1984 is the image of tyranny and dystopia while slowly turning the world into the nightmare Alduous Huxley envisioned.

It would be weird if she wasnt a kyke

I read this in his voice. Checks out

Netflix is such a pile of shit now.

> Bill Nye
Self explanatory.

> 13 Reasons Why
I'm going to blame everyone else for my weakness and kill myself, but try to make it seem justifiable and righteous.

> Shameless
Let's call it a "comedy" despite there being zero fucking jokes. Just deplorable human beings being pieces of shit, and people should like the series because they should feel sorry for the characters.

> Orange Is The New Black
Let's glorify going to prison. Why the fuck not. Make it a female prison and show tits, that way the feminists and the men will watch.

The list goes on. It's an sjw shill/exploitation racket that actually isn't making any money. Last year they had a negative cash flow, and this year looks no better. No matter how hard they pander it still sucks. Now they are editing inatead of owning up to mistakes.

the future of humanity isnt to be envisioned as boot stomping on a human face, but by the feelies and drugs and sex drowning out all meaningful and constructive discourse.

look at the internet, flooded with so much bullshit its impossible to have any real discussion outside of very niche websites.nobody gives a shit anymore, nobody is really invested in anything, its all just a passing interest on the way to the next thrill.

Can anyone make a video with my lyrics?

>Orlando initially believed that his biological father was his mother's husband, the Jewish South African-born anti-Apartheid novelist Harry Saul Bloom (1913–81), who died when Bloom was four years old. However, when he was 13 (nine years after Harry's death), Bloom's mother revealed to him that his biological father was actually Colin Stone, his mother's partner and family friend.
kek

Damn u

You guys should be happy in the long term, transgender people and this whole gender fluidity bullshit is going to set gay people and gay rights back 20 years at least. The gay community fucked up in a big way when they decided to team up with transgenders. It would be like them saying "being gay isn't a mental illness" then deciding to incorporate Schizophrenics into their club. Transgenderism has more in common with Schizophrenia than it does with Homosexuality.

Was the last straw. Cancelled Netflix yesterday because these retards have fucked up for a solid year. White Helmets doc. Bill nyes shitty new show, altering the old one, dear white people, fucking everything.

Roddenbury had it closest. The people censor themselves. They drug themselves. Information becomes condensed from a book to a short story to an article, a pamphlet, Wikipedia entry, tl;dr... He even predicted that self censorship would start with racial comments.

Brave new world was good too though. We're closer than ever to artificial wombs.

This.

>Hmmm, I wonder why they did that...

Probably because that was from his old show and was filmed about 20 years ago. It wasn't "removed" from anything.

If we're lucky it'll make trannys hate kikes. Think about it: you have someone with a mental illness that seeks help, and some doctor tells them that chopping off their dick will make it better but months after the operation nothing is better and they kill themself. And a fucking jewess has the audacity to write a song saying more people should do this.