Tough mom teaching 3-year-old son to be a proud princess

>Sup Forums will be angered by this.

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/life/parenting/why-im-teaching-my-son-to-embrace-girly-things/article29629855/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/feminist-mom-puts-son-ballet-vows-turn-proud-princess-whether-likes-not/
youtu.be/JDPUdsLkBqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is why we need islam

This Be The Verse

BY PHILIP LARKIN

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another’s throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don’t have any kids yourself.

What's the left obsession with emasculating men?

take her to court, give her an excution sentence, and take the kids

even a CPS rape dungeon is less traumatizing than that

young women are possessed by the devouring mother archetype and arent even aware of it

so that brown men look better in comparison

No, it's just bullshit when some kid acts like a homophobe or sexist, and is close minded, that's just toxic
Good on her, for teaching the kid to be more open minded

I guess this thread is about Op since he has always been a faggot.

This is why feminists shouldn't have children

>Theres no gay agenda, you're just being paranoid,you fucking bigot.

>OH EM GEEEEE WHY DO YOU CARE?
I remember this being said to me only 4 years ago. This gross degeneration of society has gone on too long and too far. Never thought I as a black man would say this, but PLEASE

>HITLER! WE NEED YOU!!!!!

WE'RE SORRY! WE BELIEVED THE JEWISH LIES AND DECEIT. ALL THEY'VE DONE IS TURNED US INTO DEGENERATE FAGOTS. they stripped us away of our pride for our nation. they interfered in our schools, and destroyed the nuclear family. They destroyed my people with horrible music and a dangerous poor counterculture that just wont die. They targeted us because they knew that the oppressed at the time were easily pursuaded, and took over our minds, banks, schools, and media.

it's because of them.... because they did this. that this shit wont end. Now our men are being emasculated and the horrible parents are being praised. They pushed for feminism which makes divorce way too easy and destroys our children!! They push for eugenics via birth control (I know the Nazis did too, but fuck since we have it now anyway what do we have to lose?) they push for so much AND THE PEOPLE CANT SEE IT!!!

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US?

WHY?

>GAS THE JEWS!!!!! RACE WAR NOW!

German bros how would you say that in Deutsche?

Link?

Leaf. Why must you do this every time?

Why must 99% of the leaf posts here be such cancer?

Ich liebe Hahn Wenn sie schwarz sind

>whether he likes it or not
Of course we'd be angered with this. This is literally child abuse.

In loud sharp barking tone I guess.

maple affects his cognitive process

Child abuse

What part of Russia is this clothing from.

>forcing your son to be a homosexual

It really isn't. Ballet isn't going to turn anyone into a "princess" and it really doesn't matter that much. Most parents try to get their children involved in some activities, just usually you try to make it something the kid has some interest in learning.

Shit parenting perhaps, but not abuse.

>I'm going to make my son straight and macho weather he likes it or not
''hurr durr perfectly acceptable''
>I'm going to teach my son to embrace his feminine side, and to reject close minded and toxic bigotry (i.e ''feminine = harmful to my fragile masculinity'') thus making him more sophisticated

future suicide by cop case...

Should I give any fuck?

its always a fucking leaf

poor kid, i hope his suicide is painless

Some people shouldn't have children and in my personal belief this woman has done a great moral misdeed by doing so

Or just be better than your alcoholic dad that beat on you

*insecure screeching
#masculinitysofragile
As a gay leaning pansexual, I am jealous of this kid and his progressive mother, to be honest. When I grew up, my parents weren't encouraged to be open minded and tolerant

God dammit leaf.

How hard is it to understand that there's genders for a reason? And by nurturing feminine values in a male, you mess him up when it's his time to compete against other males in game of sexual conquest.

Nah, there's "Hey I'd like you to try this activity because I think you might enjoy it " and "Hey you're going to do this because I know you'll hate it". One is parenting, and one is abuse.

Great news.
The revolution eats its children - literally - in order to keep itself and its achievements alive.

The more you shove this agenda into the public's mouth the more they will grow sick of it.

Who wouldn't be annoyed? It's forcing your beliefs on someone, a child no less. That's just very sociopathic and intolerant.

this.
>thourough torture should be applied publicly for anyone else trying to destroy men.

>this is why instead of drinking rat poison I should just behead myself
Can we please consider other options ?

>compete against other males in game of sexual conquest.
This is some bullshit toxic masculinity, this is the reason war exists and sexists like Drumpf came to power

KEK says this is war. Let the dox commence. facebook> /leahkmclaren

That is a phenomenal point, and one rarely made out of fear our loved ones will turn out lib.

>Princess (male)
Yes, and?..

My mother sent me to ballet when I was younger.

It was pretty great, I got to meet a lot of cute girls from good families (poor people don't study ballet) and I honed my sense of balance and learned how to move gracefully.

Nobody forced me to wear a tutu or anything, it's just dancing. I eventually grew up to view women as objects anyway, what's the big deal?

Larplandia

>I eventually grew up to view women as objects anyway,
This is exactly why boys need strict feminist mothers

>Canadian lol

Links because op is a faggot

theglobeandmail.com/life/parenting/why-im-teaching-my-son-to-embrace-girly-things/article29629855/

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/feminist-mom-puts-son-ballet-vows-turn-proud-princess-whether-likes-not/

Good
Another boipucci for me to fuck

>Caring about what Jewish mothers do with their jewish children

>a fucking leaf

because it's so easy to trigger you fucks. We have a sense of ironic sarcasm built into our sense of humor - something you tards seem to lack.

canuck: "$obviously_retarded_statement intended to point out the lunacy of the argument"

rest of pol: U FUKIN LEEFS!

lighten up, francis.

>This is why we need to uncuck the church
Ftfy

>forcing your son into a hobby where the male to female ratio is 1:9
>forcing your son into a hobby where all the girls have 12% body fat and regularly preform in the coldest climates
>forcing your son into a hobby where directors deem the women worthless once they hit 25, ensuring you'll only ever be working with young, nubile teenage dancers.

The only way this mom could have done a better job is if she signed him up for girl's volleyball with co-ed showers.

Most of everyone experiences things they hate doing in their life. Things that they have to do regardless. It's a problem if a kid's life is nothing but things they hate, and the parents make it some agenda to try to fuck with them. Change them by shoving them into particular things.

So maybe if this is symptomatic of a much greater problem. I'll admit it certainly seems that way with her reasons for doing it.

everyone should be fucking outraged at this. This kid is going to grow up with some serious psychological issues.

This mother is the best. :)
Hopefully the child won't be so fragile and racist that he will be threatened by sharing his wife with, or so bigoted that he hated people merely because of their sexuality regardless of the concept of their character.
This kid will grow up enlightened, good on her for being strong feminist that stands against the patriarchy

This bait made me angry

Empowering students of today to create the world of tomorrow.

*By sharing his wife, or so bigoted that...
*content of his/her character

I did ballet when I was a kid. Literally nothing wrong with learning to dance and being surrounded by qts

But Hitler would have sent you to the masturbation machines for not being blonde haired with blue eyes.

I'm on this right wing forum to spread love and peace
Thanks for proving my point, facist

So basicly you are saying that it's wrong to nurture something that's instinctively innately in men.

Oh so it's like british humor where it's not funny, it's never been funny, an you should all kill yourselves?
K

>RUUUULE LEAFTANNIA
>LEAFTANNIA RULE THE WAVES
>LEAFLETS NEVER NEVER NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES!!!

This, I did ballet too when I a kid, and met one of my first BFs :)

>3 year old
>ballet
What the fuck

3 year olds cant even remember things that happen to them.

The need to sort themselves out.

I'm probably replying to a bait, but why shoudn't we be angered by this? The mother apparently can't accept that she has two sons instead of daughters and is trying to force them to behave like girls even if they don't want to.

Hijacking a thread for maple syrupy boipuccy rp when?

How long until not making your son a fag is illegal?

>(you)

I REALLY am starting to think that single moms DO strive to KILL their own kids directly or indirectly. Even the statistics tend to prove it.

Could be a mamelian automatism or some shit.

The probably-yank-in-nipland got it in one.

Ballet in and of itself is extremely superficial and promotes beauty and grace in females and nimble strength in males. If you're going to get up in arms about this, get up in arms about the fact that the mother in OP's post wants to forcibly emasculate her son, not that she sent him to ballet. Odds are if it's a good school that doesn't fuck around (i.e.letting boys wear dresses) the lad will come out better on the other end and will probably end up a womanizer because that's precisely what he will have been taught.

>burger
>discuss 'intelligent humor'

sorry, can you turn Jackass down so I can hear what you're saying?

Hetero men are the single most problematic people on this planet, like dogs they need to be trained. They cause all war and pollution and racism and homophobia. So of course they need to be stopped

it's more likely than you think

Archive,burger.

This is women is a prime example of a feminist, she is raising her children to be a feminist and not be a pawn of the heteronormative patriarchy
I can relate, since I'm gender fluid

i think some women has a almost natural want to emasculate men. any man in general. but when they have a kid in custody and society gives them the green light this will happen.

now if the kid gets any good at ballet he can end up getting a ton of pussy. those ballet studs are pussyhounds.

See flag.

You forgot white & cis.

>not even waiting for your son to become a beta orbiter in his early teens
>fagging him up before he's 10

good job mom, he'll never have PIV sex.

Maybe she has a sick fetish where she wants to see her son buttfucked by the BBC?

Good point

youtu.be/JDPUdsLkBqI

BTW, that was my leaf-style humor.

what are you doing?

Hey you fucking faggot, he is a boy, therefore he SHOULD be masculine and macho, it literally makes your life better as a male.

Teaching these alt-right bigots a thing or two

Sure, perhaps I should have added that the parent knows the kid will hate it and the parent wants to maliciously fuck with their life. Obviously you have to get your kids used to chores/house-upkeep stuff because they won't be functioning adults if they never do that.

Changing the subject a little because I don't know weather the mother is a feminist or not.

But why the fuck do feminist like to abolish gender? What's the endgame?

Dedicated troll I see. Already 3 days.

This is why society needs feminism

>feminist mom, circa 1990s: "who cares if my son wants to be a princess in the school ballet? let him do what he wants!"
>feminist mom, circa 2010s: "my son is going to be a princess in the school ballet. it's MY CHOICE!"
This is what we get for allowing homosexuality and its ilk to become socially acceptable.

>That kid's as tall as Putin

lmao

Yea bc this isn't going to backfire at all. Leave Leaf

LMAO
That loser needs to swipe left!

there's a difference between doing something because it's just generally in your best interest, and doing something because you're being forced to do it by someone with nefarious intent.

for example: i don't have to ever work. if i don't, i won't receive a number of protections and benefits from society, but i don't have to work. i may not like the effects of my choice to not work, but it's still a choice.

that little kid? if he doesn't go to ballet he's fucked. he has no choice. effectively he's imprisoned, but he's not even gaining the benefits of the collectively approved imprisonment we see as childhood.

why do i prevent my child from running out into traffic? why do i go against his wishes in this way? it's because he fundamentally does not understand that running into traffic is a bad idea, and thus i am acting to prevent him from dying. he may in a few years have a problem with this, or a problem with the various other things i do for his own benefit (chores, making him brush his teeth), but i'm still acting to help him.

this? the kid gains nothing from going to ballet, he has directly stated he doesn't wish to do it, his mother knows about it, but she's forcing him to do it anyway. considering he's a boy and she's a feminist, her reasoning for forcing him to go to ballet is probably 50% feminism, 50% hate for him being a boy. that is abuse.

>failed attempt at securing optimal conditons for raising healthy kids
>mamelian mother reacts by making sure the kids either end up dead or don't grow up to reproduce
>humans are mamals

Hmm. Food for thought.

You can hide behind SWEDEN YES all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that as a physical activity ballet promotes good health and aesthetics in both sexes and it's a great way for young men to pierce the veil of mysticism girls are shrouded in at that age. There's no better way to learn to see girls for what they are than to watch some ex-pro ballet dancer milf absolutely tear some uppity little bitch to shreds because her form sucks but she thinks she's safe from criticism because she's daddy's special little girl.

You'll never see that happen in a classroom.

when are they going to just range-ban all of canada from this website