AHCA Day!

AHCA Day!

Vote scheduled for 1pm.

Does it pass? Does it get pulled? Why wait 'til 1pm if they have the votes now?

AHCA General

god just thinking about paul ryan and his ayn rand philosophy towards governance makes my dick ROCK HARD

i hope all poor americans get their health care taken away. nothing would be more deserving of poor amerifats.

If AHCA actually does pass, what does that means for Democrat's chances to take the house?

if they pass it quick enough, hopefully most poorfags will forget about it by 2018. and even if they don't, the republicans' built-in advantage in the house through redistricting is so strong that i doubt democrats have any chance.

>most poorfags will forget about it by 2018

Most poorfags (and a lot of middleclassfags) will lose their insurance in 2018, so I'm not entirely sure about that. No one was negatively affected by Obamacare in the 2010 midterms (it hadn't started doing stuff yet), and the Democrats still got assblasted over it. People get twitchy about health care, more so than most.

>hurry up and just die already act

The types of poor people that will actually lose their insurance by 2018 (people on state medicaid programs) belong in one of two groups:

1. they were gonna vote democrat anyways
2. they weren't going to vote anyways, and they probably don't even know how to register or don't have ID

Give me a quick rundown on this new bill

>what about pre-existing conditions
>can insurance companies compete across state lines

If both of these things aren't included it'll be just as bad as obongo care

pools for pre-existing conditions, states can opt-out and high-risk pools will cover afaik

not in this bill, but this bill will change in the senate. and across state lines requires 60 votes afaik, and will be done in a separate bill in stage 3...this bill is only the first stage

stage 1: this bill
stage 2: health secretary tom price will use his authority to fine-tune for stage 3
stage 3: another bill that allows for people to get healthcare across state lines + other things

>>Give me a quick rundown on this new bill

The bill text isn't public, so it's hard to give a "complete" rundown.

Insurers have to cover pre-existing conditions, but can charge any price for it, which effectively means they don't have to.

I....haven't heard anything about that, actually, which is kind of weird. I can't imagine why it wouldn't, though?

I don't know why they wouldent either, but then again why isn't the text public?

Obamacare is a mess but I can't help but think this rushed, halfass attempt will be worse.

>>I don't know why they wouldent either, but then again why isn't the text public?

They're not hiding the bill from the American people, they're hiding it from Republican House Members, who haven't read it either. Similarly, they want a vote today before Congressmen go back and talk to their angry town halls.

Paul Ryan just wants to pass something, anything, so it can go to the Senate and be Mitch McConnell's problem. In addition to being a bad bill, there's no way it can get through reconciliation at this point, since it's not even pretending to be a strict budget item anymore. I think the idea is to pass a bill, then have the Senate Parliamentarian reject the use of reconciliation for it, so that Democrats filibuster the bill to death and Republicans can say "we tried, but an unelected bureaucrat let the Dems kill it".

>WHY WAIT UNTIL 1PM TO ASSEMBLE REPRESENTATIVES FROM 6 TIME ZONES?!

Do....do you think all the representatives need to be summoned from their home states with a giant conch shell every time there's a vote? Congress votes at weird hours *all the time*

>1. they were gonna vote democrat anyways
They're actually Republican voters for the most part. If you visited the rallies during the campaigns, it was obvious who was poorer and fatter. You should leave area eleven and come visit some time if you're a politics junkie. It's really fun.
>2. they weren't going to vote anyways, and they probably don't even know how to register or don't have ID
The fatties on scooters and decrepit old people always come out to vote against funding schools, vote Republican, and get their gibs.

Wall Street Journal reporting that the bill limits employer-provided healthcare as well, which affects something like half of working Americans.

Middle class, not necessarily /fit/ but don't require medical care for being obese dude here. Obamacare fucked the middle class in favor of poor niggers. That's all I have to say.

Obviously it's the Jew street journal, but why would anyone even propose something like that in the bill?

Because they want the freedom caucus to vote for it, and expect the Senate to kill the bill regardless so who cares what it does it Mitch McConnell's problem.

You are aware that this is for more than just obesity, right? If you actually get a serious medical condition, you're going to lose your insurance unless you're rich enough to afford the prices to get you off their plan.
If they cared at all about that kind of thing, they would just say that it's okay to charge people with conditions that they can fix more and then lower their costs should they decide to fix them.
Under this bill, if you get cancer through no fault of your own, you're going to lose your insurance.

Although the fact that none of the restrictions apply to Congress itself baffles me. That's such an unpopular thing to do, and the bill won't pass anyway. There's literally no upside to that, and I have to assume it's only there because of sloppiness/confusion from the bill being so rushed

Wall Steet Jewrnal*

Can't believe you missed that one.

>I have to assume it's only there because of sloppiness/confusion from the bill being so rushed
No. It's another political move by Trump to get Republicans on his side by painting them as uncooperative party members who won't maga. If it does happen to pass, Trump can still claim that people with preexisting conditions can still get healthcare (technically true), but at whatever rate the insurance company decides since they obviously want them off their plan, which is how it was before Obamacare.

>You are aware that this is for more than just obesity, right?
Yes, but you're the faggot that narrowed it down to obesity in both of your comments in your previous response, so I even played according to your rules and you still shifted the game to try and gain an advantage instead of defending your points.

>If you actually get a serious medical condition, you're going to lose your insurance unless you're rich enough to afford the prices to get you off their plan.

>Under this bill, if you get cancer through no fault of your own, you're going to lose your insurance.
Wrong. Go away, Obama. Pre existing conditions coverage is guaranteed under all negotiations. Maybe you should learn a bit about the bill proposed and being negotiated upon before voicing your shitty opinion.

>>No. It's another political move by Trump to get Republicans on his side by painting them as uncooperative party members who won't maga

What the fuck are you talking about? Trump, who is not in Congress and can't write laws, wrote an amendment to a bill that exempts Congress from all the shit in Trumpcare, which make both Republicans and Trumpcare less popular, in an attempt to make the Republicans in Congress look like assholes and face more dangerous elections, in order to get Republicans on his side?

How...how are you possibly that retarded. That makes no goddamn sense at all on any level.

>>Pre existing conditions coverage is guaranteed under all negotiations

This is a lie. Insurers have to provide insurance for people for pre-existing conditions, but can charge a billion dollars a month if they wanted to, which effectively means they don't have to cover it.

meme magic lets go

It's not my problem that you feel like you can't mention something else besides obesity. I don't care about the weak-willed.
>Pre existing conditions coverage is guaranteed under all negotiations.
Yes, just like it was before Obamacare, with any price insures would like in order to force those people off insurance.

>What the fuck are you talking about? Trump, who is not in Congress and can't write laws, wrote an amendment to a bill that exempts Congress from all the shit in Trumpcare, which make both Republicans and Trumpcare less popular, in an attempt to make the Republicans in Congress look like assholes and face more dangerous elections, in order to get Republicans on his side?
>How...how are you possibly that retarded. That makes no goddamn sense at all on any level.
Trump cares more about himself than the party. He's portrayed himself as a non-politician going to clean up Washington and showing his own party how to win. If he doesn't get what he wants this is how he treats them. What more dangerous elections could you be talking about? Most of the Republican districts are so gerrymandered that only another Republican would take their place. Do you think Trump cares about the individual Republicans besides a few important guys?

>It's not my problem that you feel like you can't mention something else besides obesity.
That was you in the initial post I quoted you dumb fuck. Nice try deflecting it though.

>Yes, just like it was before Obamacare, with any price insures would like in order to force those people off insurance.
So instead I should help subsidize your shitty coverage because you're too much of a poor faggot to afford your own god damn shit? No, fuck off commie. Obamacare fucked the middle class working people to subsidize poor niggers. Fuck them and fuck you.

Linkin Park - In The End

>That was you in the initial post I quoted you dumb fuck. Nice try deflecting it though.
I don't know what you're talking about, but if you feel that you can't talk about something because someone else talked about something else, that's pretty beta.
>So instead I should help subsidize your shitty coverage because you're too much of a poor faggot to afford your own god damn shit? No, fuck off commie. Obamacare fucked the middle class working people to subsidize poor niggers. Fuck them and fuck you.
I'm rich so I didn't give a shit what happens either way. I'm just here to enjoy Trump voters losing their coverage while not doing anything to address the actual reasons for the high cost of healthcare in the US. Hopefully you'll be able to afford healthcare should this pass, poor hippie, since the niggers who are richer than you are depriving you of affordable insurance.

Lowers there chances since the Republican base will be happy.It most likely wont gain any votes since you most likely wont see much change till later. They need to move onto tax reform to be completely safe since you will be able to see immediate effects.

I agree.
The wall thing is definitely a good start, too.

Trumpcare will be an even worse failure.

Freemarket health insurance doesn't work.

>I don't know what you're talking about, but if you feel that you can't talk about something because someone else talked about something else, that's pretty beta.
Your post that you're too retarded to remember typing:
>They're actually Republican voters for the most part. If you visited the rallies during the campaigns, it was obvious who was poorer and fatter. You should leave area eleven and come visit some time if you're a politics junkie. It's really fun.
>The fatties on scooters and decrepit old people always come out to vote against funding schools, vote Republican, and get their gibs.
Both points you made are concentrated on the obese, you fucking retard.

>I'm rich so I didn't give a shit what happens either way. I'm just here to enjoy Trump voters losing their coverage while not doing anything to address the actual reasons for the high cost of healthcare in the US.
The high cost is because fuck you and fuck your bills. I'm not here to subsidize your shit, commie.

>Hopefully you'll be able to afford healthcare should this pass, poor hippie, since the niggers who are richer than you are depriving you of affordable insurance.
Yeah haha the rich should be forced to pay for the poor haha fucking rich people am I right, fellow worker?

>decrepit
That implies something other than obesity, user. If you've actually gone to polls you might see the non-obese people with obvious medical problems. I wasn't aware that this comment not directed at you somehow restricted you from talking about the broader implications of preexisting conditions. If you can't broach the subject because of your feelings of inadequacy, you should really develop a backbone.
>The high cost is because fuck you and fuck your bills. I'm not here to subsidize your shit, commie.
You're not subsidizing my shit, middle class working guy. I'm probably subsidizing your poor hippie ass though.
>Yeah haha the rich should be forced to pay for the poor haha fucking rich people am I right, fellow worker?
I'm not your fellow worker, user. You might want to get some help when you can afford that "expensive" insurance, middle class man.

>>decrepit
>That implies something other than obesity, user.
Agreed, too bad for your intended point, it was predicated by "fatties on scooters", which invalidates your hopeful backpedaling. But if you'd just acknowledge that you were the one that concentrated on the obese, I'll gladly acknowledge other pre exisiting conditions such as cancer and whatever other horrible things one can't prevent. Fuck them and fuck their bills, it isn't my responsibility.

>You're not subsidizing my shit, middle class working guy. I'm probably subsidizing your poor hippie ass though.
Okay good. So fuck me and fuck my bills. Why are you so eager to subsidize my shit?

>I'm not your fellow worker, user. You might want to get some help when you can afford that "expensive" insurance, middle class man.
I can afford it now. You're putting this into personal terms and not broad, trying to boast on an anonymous image board. My point still stands. Fuck you and fuck your bills. Fuck that guy and fuck his bills. Fuck me and fuck my bills. It isn't up to anyone to subsidize other people's shit unless you're some commie faggot, which will catch a bullet in any commie revolution attempt.

Under $75,000 households are mostly Republican voters and that's who will lose their shit

>Agreed, too bad for your intended point, it was predicated by "fatties on scooters", which invalidates your hopeful backpedaling. But if you'd just acknowledge that you were the one that concentrated on the obese, I'll gladly acknowledge other pre exisiting conditions such as cancer and whatever other horrible things one can't prevent. Fuck them and fuck their bills, it isn't my responsibility.
Like I said,you don't have to focus on one of the things I mentioned. If you want to say something, you should say it. This feeling of restriction that you ramble on about is alien to me.
>Okay good. So fuck me and fuck my bills. Why are you so eager to subsidize my shit?
I'm not. I'm not sure where you got that idea but you seem to have some strange ways of interpreting things.
>You're putting this into personal terms
You appear to be rather personal about the whole thing.

Health insurance should be outlawed and the provider companies and lobbyists strung up in trees. Cost of service would reset to base levels if all the middleman Jew parasites were removed. Everyone should pay reasonable costs out of pocket for all health services. If you cant afford it because you're a lazy, unskilled labor piece of shit who doesn't understand the concept of saving money for emergencies, then you can find someone to give you a loan or just die.

>how to say a lot of words but not say anything at the same time: the post
K. I can clearly see you're out of your element and trying to be as vague as possible to avoid specific points that can be refuted. Thanks for playing. Let me bring us back to the points at hand since you have ADD:

Obamacare is shit that fucked over everyone, the working middle class especially hard, in favor of poor niggers, and pre existing conditions are not going to be denied in any of the new healthcare negotiations on the table.

>god just thinking about paul ryan and his ayn rand philosophy towards governance makes my dick ROCK HARD

You are fucking stupid. The Ayn Rand wing of the republican party doesnt exist. The closest thing is the freedom caucus which is only like 40 house members.

Agreed tax reform is the big thing because people will see their paychecks go up starting january 1 2018. And also more jobs and economic growth because of the lower corp rate. If this is combined with a government infrastructure bill and corp repatriation of funds which couls be up to 2 trillion dollars this could be a real boom. If the economy is running at 5% growth by the time the next election comes around dems will lose even more seats in both houses. Dems are already the senate because they have to dedend 25 seats in the Senate while republicans have to defend only 8.

Repealing and replacing Obamacare are big promises of campaign he should deliver on them

Hopefully the repeal takes place soon enough that peoples premiums and deductibles go down before the next election cycle.