How come online dating is so awful nowadays?

How come online dating is so awful nowadays?

We live in an age way pleasure is the highest form of status and since love and dating requires sacrifice, it is seen as an oppressor. Sex is what matters most to these people.

Because OP is a faggot.

>nowadays
It was always shit. It just seems worse because now even the ugly women have the self esteem of a 10/10.

It's not. You can find big beautiful women to talk politics with.

Use okcupid or any of those other dating sites it truly is easier grrls are still at least making pretend to not just want a one night stand on those websites.

This. If I can find a conservative christian gay guy in Texas on OKCupid, then I'm sure you can find a GF.

This app fuels the female egotistical and narcissistic nature by giving them the selfie culture they crave and a smorgasbord of cock to choose from. This in turn transforms most of these girls into picky bitches with shitty attitudes, who believe they are "special snowflakes". Most of you females on here have nothing to offer but your depreciating looks and your worn out disease ridden vaginas.

How can anyone even use online dating and not cringe? It seems like most of the women on there are either fat or young single moms, sometimes both.

Or stock up bitches that only date muscular rich guys

People are reduced to mere fingerswipes

This is my experience too. Normal, well-adjusted people don't need dating sites or apps to meet potential romantic partners. You get bottom of the barrel garbage who also have exceedingly high standards.

>i had my pick of delusional faggots with this service
ah yes you make it sound like a quality site

Lift, get your T in check, treat women like what they are - bratty children. They will come.
When you have enough of sluts, find some 17-18 yo farmer or really small town girl and pump her full of seed, raise redpilled kids.

>nowadays?
Online dating has always been shit- Now it's just a little easier for women to connect to betas willing to spend hundreds of dollars on them for no return.

That's all of them.

>lifting gets you bitches
this meme needs to die already

its always been awful and the women are all second rate.

Muslim influx and more thirsty betas means even a 1/10 woman has the self importance of a 10/10 because there is enough desperate THICC chubby chasers who want to smell her farts.

It's not 1997 anymore. EVERYBODY is involved in online dating nowadays, not just grotesque cat ladies and desperate single moms looking for beta bux

This

It's not. You're just ugly.

Becuase when A.I tries to affect the human population you get a bunch robots that want an orgasm.

General distrust between people,
The appeal of online dating is "cutting out all that effort into going on dates to find the right person"
But i think most everyone now realizses that dating and meeting people is important to the human condition. As opposed to being some min maxing faggot on your profile and crafting those replies.

and I bet """"she"""" earnestly wonders why nobody wants to tolerate her bulllshit for more than one night

Kek

Only faggots date online

Only works if you look good
Lift and use your sixpack as your first picture and girls will match you more than they ever did

Hans is right.

Also, matching with somebody is the "like" equivalent in this system which translates to an ego boost.

>tfw my phone is only 1280x720
fuck you leafy boy.

On the subject of the OP, I use Badoo, OkCupid and Whisper to pick up bitches.

The other day I had a "lesbian" who's girlfriend didn't put out, so I ate her out and we fucked.

Her gf doesn't even know.

I met my gf on tinder. Without it I would never have met her. Not so awful in my book m8

Feels good to be good looking and not an aspire

Would be pretty if she wasnt fat and dumb.

is it a Z3 compact because i will trade you if it is.

i got the S6 after my Z3C got rekt cause my carrier offered it for free and i feel sad everytime i have to use this bulky piece of shit.

"Why do cute giys never swipe back?"

Aspie* fucking phone

I tried tinder but only fat girls liked me. Fuck that shit

It doesn't get you bitches, but it helps.

Can somebody post more profiles of those retarded sluts ? I'm doing a nofap and pics like this really help.

>don't have social media
>don't do online dating
>if I text someone, it's almost always to confirm or make a plan
>I'm articulate, good looking, and charismatic
>can get one night stands as easily as the next guy
>can never get a date

I'll meet a girl who I would rather go out on a couple dates with in stead of smashing and seeing her as just another slut, get her number, and never hear from her again (won't answer my first phone call, won't respond to a text) 80% of the time. 15% of them will respond, we'll make a date, then they'll flake out on me the day before. This almost always takes the form of going silent. 5% of these women I'll actually go on a date with, and all of these so far have been only about as valuable as their bodyweight in meat.

I just want someone I can care about, but the liberal shithole I live in is infested with lefty whores. I don't know what to do anymore.

Cocks

Hey Sup Forums get me l̶a̶i̶d̶ a qt3.14gf

>Z3 Compact
Best phone i've ever had.

Can confirm. If you live in a city of 500.000 inhabitants and have a fuck ton of male competition and you don't look like a 10/10 chad you are shit out of luck.

Even fat chubby female pieces of shit have soo fucking high standards it's unbelievable.

Normies,
When internet dating first started it existed as a singular purpose.
>to have semi anonymous sex
and it was good.
Between the years of 2006-2012 I was getting so much pussy from being online. It was nearly silly.
However the internet is not new and is in almost every household. So normal people try to bring normal things into the mix.

Instead of using it for sex, people are using it to try and actually date. Which can still lead to sex, but with a side effect with drama.
Now you have an entire generation so autistic in nature they can barely have a discussion with a person and have to use dating sites.
Which leads us to the final point,
Before hand it was a numbers game as it always was.

No matter how ugly or attractive you were, you had a certain number of people before you got laid.

However with the influence of normals, you have a lot of people wanting normal relationships.
You have a lot of people who want their significant other.

Meaning the ugly people of dating sites are now be rejected even further.
While the Chad's are only fucking the hottest of women, since no one wants to date an ugly dude.

>tldr
>if you're ugly you'll have even less a chance at getting laid than you did before
>if you're a Chad you have a smaller pool of just dick riding sluts than you did before

I actually met my current girlfriend on a dating site. We only started dating because we both actually knew how to talk. She said most the messages she gets range from "hey you want t fuck" to "hey".
With no effort involved.

I am a neet with only 3 friends. We hang out once every few months. How to meet new people? Online dating just disgusted me.

if i come across some extra money i will buy another one.

once you use a sony phone these samsung phones feel like gay walled garden pieces of shit and the only cool thing about it is the fingerprint reader.

also arent the sony phones still developed in the acquired erricson facilities in cuckswedistan?

>if she wasn't a 2/10 she could be a 10/10

She's compensating her 2/10 with what she thinks is compassion trying to drive her sexual value up a few points.

"But buzzfeed says im beautiful, and everyone should love everyone's bodyyyyy."

>Even fat chubby female pieces of shit have soo fucking high standards it's unbelievable.

Yep, I had an account on a dating site once, 70% messages I got were from walking whales, I think one of them was about 150kg(330lb) I shit you not.
Why are those bitches messaging guys who look fairly good and workout/got healthy bodies ? Fucking hypocrites.

>Why are those bitches messaging guys who look fairly good and workout/got healthy bodies

Post body :^)

i hope you both noticed that its a trap
read the description

>How come
What does this even mean in the English language? It's used as a substitute for "why", but I have no idea how "how come" can even translate into "why".

Because they're used for one-night stands, not dating.

Because most men online fuck pretty much everything
Worst part about women on tinder or dating sites is, that when they like you back it doesnt mean that they actually like you. They just want to see what write them.
If you ever get a date, women will continue to lie to you by saying that they want to meet you again and 2 hours later they delete your number and block you on the dating site.