Joe's getting married (:

money.cnn.com/2017/05/04/media/mika-brzezinski-joe-scarborough-engaged/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/22/donald-trump-just-went-page-six-on-joe-scarborough-and-mika-brzezinski/?utm_term=.361faa8041fa
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/767685048703279104
money.cnn.com/2017/05/04/media/mika-brzezinski-joe-scarborough-engaged/
thehill.com/homenews/news/331877-morning-joe-co-hosts-joe-scarborough-and-mika-brzezinski-are-engaged
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was Trump right again or is this a ruse?

Were these retards even dating?

Trump was right again.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/22/donald-trump-just-went-page-six-on-joe-scarborough-and-mika-brzezinski/?utm_term=.361faa8041fa

now his nevertrumper shit makes sense. she has his balls locked up, he cant have opinions

May G-d have mercy on his soul.

lol it was so obvious these two were fucking + mika got divorced last year. fucking knew this was why. kind of surprised these two dimwits actually plan to marry each other though.

Joe's show will be cancelled or Mika will be asked to move to something different within a year. Shit like this is never allowed to continue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH wow

TOP FUCKING KEK TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN

OH FUCK

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/767685048703279104

How long until Mika ends up in several trash bags in a shallow grave

>money.cnn.com/2017/05/04/media/mika-brzezinski-joe-scarborough-engaged/

HAHAHA WAIT WHAT

I thought "oh that's weird, why is Mika in the photo?"

SHE'S THE NEW WIFE??

HAHAHAHA

and on this day, we realized that Trump actually doesn't tweet off-the-cuff remarks. he only tweets about things he knows. this changes everything

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAAHAH WTF

I miss Trump ;_;

we gotta admit, this is the best thing to happen in 2017. bar none

everyone knew they were fucking

Of course rumors exist. What do you think happens at dinner parties?

who?

no they didn't

What lol, i just saw him snap at her other nothing on tv the other day and called her rude or something. I dont suspect this will last

Which one is Joe again?

moar sources
thehill.com/homenews/news/331877-morning-joe-co-hosts-joe-scarborough-and-mika-brzezinski-are-engaged

Trick question, they are both joe. Right is young joe and left is old joe

>“Mika turned 50 and realized she wanted to move forward with her life and spend every minute with Joe, and not just at work,” a source close to Brzezinski told Page Six.

wewlads

All men out there should take note of this. Mike divorced her husband a year ago, and only a year later, she's engaged.

This is what's known as "monkey branching". Monkeys climb through the trees by always making sure they have a firm grip on every branch. They don't let go of the last branch until they have a grip on the new one. So too with women. Women generally don't leave their men until after they've already found the next suitor. And I don't necessarily mean that in the "she's banging someone else before she broke up with me" sort of way. What I mean is that they already have a close platonic-so-far-but-clearly-want-to-escalate-into-something-romantic with someone else, and they're just waiting to be available before they shack up.

It's why it's so important not to let your woman have orbiters. Orbiters are just hyenas waiting to close in on their prey as soon as they're given the opportunity. If a woman has close friends with men that aren't just your friends and she hangs out with them without you, that's a big red flag.

>girl I know has boyfriend, bue she is ashamed of him sort-off, a little on the gypsy side and unemployed
>me and her get along fine at uni
>tells me out of nowhere "gee user maybe someday I will fall in love with you", then gets all red on her face
>while still being with that guy
had to cut talking with her, this wasn't good

I was a victim of this shit once......Once!

Oh Joe, you are just so Joe.

tbqh you should've led her on just to at least get her to break up with her gyppo boyfriend.