Italian Immigrant Fabio Lanzoni: California is a mess because of Liberals

> Italian - American Fabio argues Gov. Jerry Brown and anti-police, liberal attitudes are ruining California, leaving law enforcement ‘demoralized’ on Tucker Carlson Tonight.

>Fabio Lanzoni said Thursday on Tucker Carlson Tonight that people have to stand behind law enforcement, not the criminal.

>Fabio said among his friends, about 14 have been victims of robbery, residential burglary or vehicle burglary.

youtu.be/QLPVTM8WCz8

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/popzette/fabios-advice-to-americans-dont-ever-give-up-your-guns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thread, OP.
Bump. Good luck, Fabio.

He's from Italy but he looks Nordic.

Left over blood from the Romans. Some are more pure.

lifezette.com/popzette/fabios-advice-to-americans-dont-ever-give-up-your-guns/

>California is a mess only because of liberals

Ronald Reagan allowed amnesty, the lion's share of the blame can be pinned on him.

I've spent considerable time in Italy with family, Italians are usually pretty based

>Hey, let me tell you how people from certain country look like

ty...But still, rn there is a lot of propaganda here about robber and so, he might have been conditioned

not really though

>attempt to derail the thread this hard
The man is of quintessential Italian phenotype. He's just one of the 20% or so of Italians with blue eyes. KYS my man

every post about Fabio should start with no homo. Imagine looking like this..
he doesn't.

It's called Italian

Psyker here: We're in a synchronicity storm. No joke, someone is memefolding the quantum foam, hence this show.

The memes aren't just colliding, they're doing so at a geometric rate since november. I've seen studies.

I look like this

I agree

>Good thread, OP.
Fucking Fabio, is there any way he isn't perfect (all the homo 'cause it's Fabio)?

same

>caring what an old fashion model says

>>>/reddit/

>Judging opinions on identity rather than merit
>>>/oven/

based fabio

fabio isnt a fashion model

Stop caring what celebrities think. Should we get Mickey Mouse's thoughts on North Korea, too?

Yes.

he got decent chest and bicep insertions but his nipples are too big and actually his chest is too thick

6/10 only because of the insertions

me too

But his thoughts are better than anything you have done here, you stupid fucking chink?

If his hair was cut short you would say he looked Italian like a Roman centurion. Anyone with long straight hair and a buff bod looks nordic

Fabio for Governor 2018

Fuck ya dude
>"Ha Ha, agent orange those fucking gooks Ha Ha"

I can't believe it's not Texas.

"hey fabio do you want mexicans and blacks deported from california?"
>no,no. i'm not a racist.

yeah

"What do you think of America in 2017, Fabio?"

"I can't believe it's not better."

Dare I say /our guy/ ?

Is he from northern Italy?

He's from Milan.

killed a bird with his face

I have been to Bush Gardens at least 10 times since this happened and I never ride Apollo's Chariot ever since this.

Isn't Cali leo's all gang members anyways? I remember their was a big thing with the LA county sheriffs office employees all being active gang members a few years ago.

I don't know why people pretend California was this epicenter of human growth.
California has always been a shit hole since northern history, there is now broke people now since 9/11 so the rich get a shake up from the poor now too

A goose, not just any bird.

Based Fabio...

A decent chunk of italians are blone haired/blue eyes...Moreso in the north. Even southern italians can have light brown/dirty blonde/reddish hair

Its a fresh (European) perspective on whats going on in America...and he seems to be passionate about crime in california

Definitely not nordic, probably a cisapline gaul (celts in italy's alps)

All italians aren't brown like ppl say on here

this

Let california sink and become the dumpster it wants to be. the masochist libtards over there should be forced to stay in the hell they are going to create.

ye, it is true, although I would hazard to say that this mostly applies to north in the center (Tirol to be precise).

Bump. Also fuck off we're full. No legal pot here. Go to Colorado.

>fucking FABIO is /ourguy/ now
What the fuck is this timeline.

He's always been our guy. His appearances on Conan O'Brian were always good for a laugh back in the day

I thought he didn't exist and was a random character on big time rush.

a canadian goose