Kikes are pushing pedophilia! Here's why

>Turn society into a sexual freak show
>Sexualize kids
>Girls ruin themselves by having premarital sex younger and younger

The true goal:

>Shitskins get first dibs on white girls
>Stickler whiteboys wait until the girls are within AOC
>No virgins left; most girls are ruined

The kikes are pushing pedophilia because they want women to be destroyed ASAP. AOC laws wouldn't be half as bad if the west wasn't full of shitskins who didn't care about them. AOC laws are meaningless if a (((syrian refugee))) can claim he is 15 when he's a norwood 7.

The true redpill is that you can marry a girl without having sex. TAKE A FUCKING WIFE FAGGOTS, WHO CARES WHAT AGE. THE JEWS HAVE YOU MINDKEKED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_gZro-uEJ48
youtu.be/2dx2kTv06iA
archive.is/BcDmW
youtube.com/watch?v=aVAD5TnkdiE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_purity_movement
youtube.com/watch?v=_edGku_UQHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your parents are profoundly disappointed in you

do you have more pics of this girl?

Naw they like the truth too

please don't lie to me, and to yourself

no unfortuantely (she looks a little like chloe east though)

they're actually doing it a different way. the sexualisation thing is too blatant. the push for pedophilia is cloaked under rights for transkids that you see popping up on twitter now and then.

if a child is informed enough to decide that they are the wrong gender (the point we're at now), it follows that they are mentally informed enough to make decisions concerning their sexuality.

if a child is informed enough to make decisions concerning their sexuality, then they can be considered to be sexually mature (disregarding biology, something (((they))) have succeeded at pushing to a growing degree).

if a child is considered to be sexually mature, what other than old-fashioned, non-current year compatible bigoted views is the justification for not allowing them to enter relations with an adult?

i can see the buzzfeed articles now; 'blah blah tv show aired the first man and girl love scene tonight, and it's beautiful'.

this makes sense too

no, you're just very fat

Good post

fuck off from this thread already you weird cunt. im 6'4 and jacked. get mad.

I can only imagine what the protests for this are going to look like.

I didn't realize you can get jacked by drinking cum

it's called pedosexuality now grandpa. generation Z doesn't give a crap about pedo hysteria anymore and will make lolis legal.

>No virgins left; most girls are ruined
Western girls with hymen exists?
I thought they as rare as unicorn these day.

The protests will be in vain. They'll have the Muslim support, the support of all the closet pedos and the weebs who want to make loli's real life, and they'll have the "progressive" liberals.

In fact now it's been explained here, it seems inevitable that this will happen.

Weimar Berlin was rife with child prostitution too.

her legs look like they belong on a 40 year old

whats the deal with this photo

>closet pedos
Maybe, it depends on the pedo in question.
>weebs who want to make lolis real life
By settling for 3D underaged sluts?

yes, you are a serious man having a serious discussion about a very serious topic. Thank you, Internet Professor, for your hard work and insight

Haven't there been several films or artpieces featuring man and child (female) romance that sells like hotcakes to women?

I recall some stupid romantic comedy about some time traveler whos like 30-40 and hits on his wife when she was like 6 or some shit

I dated a lot of girls, literally over 100 over the years, usually quick things where we go out once and they tell me stupid shit like how they got their nipples pierced at 13 as a "fuck you" to their dad or they only like guys that have been to jail, "At least once", or they have been using extacy since middle school, or all their club friends are minorities. Probably 90% of these girls used multiple substances, coffee and Alcohol primarily, but abuse levels of both, about 60% use weed, then about 30% use something harder.

You cannot tell them to stop, you cannot tell them it's bad, you cannot tell them it's too much. More than one female friend of mine over the years has given birth to a fetal alcohol syndrom baby, having binge drunk most of the first trimester before realizing they were pregnant.

The long relationships I had sometimes included girls that used ot work at shady establishments that were totally not strip clubs. This included girls from church. Actually church girls were crazier. One chick got mad when I wouldn't go out with her when she told me her past included fucking 17 guys and 3 one night stands with old strangers on cruises to get alcohol so she could get drunk and fuck other strangers. She was a god damn baptist! No I won't go out with someone that betrayed all her beliefs.

Even so I had a few serious relationships. But they generally ended when the girl decided she wanted to start being a party girl and going clubbing all the time and would eventually invariably cheat.

What are we supposed to do? I wanted to wait till I was married but I've fucked over 10 girls because none of them give a damn about taking care of themselves.

Moreover, as soon as their youth fades they start plumping up from all the alcohol and shit lifestyle, I know more than one girl under 30 that's already fought off cancer. They can't run a mile to save their life. 25 BMI

u ok hun?

Just ask their parents for them to agree for you to court her and you'll be fine. (They'll probably tell you that you can't be alone together without another person in the vicinity though but why should you care if she's guaranteed to be your wife?)

Good point about the Muslims. Europe will have an entire generation that outnumbers the sane people that will speak against this push.

Rev 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

It's tragic but this looks like the future of the US and nothing short of putting a bullet through people's heads will stop it.

Feels like I'm on the sad part of Sup Forums again.

You raise a fine point sir, 3D sluts have numerous problems. We shouldn't underestimate the autism of weebs.

So what you are saying is that everybody must die... in order to save everybody?

Just the ones pushing this pedophilia. Embrace strength brothers. Do not falter, continue seeking worthy women to raise strong families with.

I should note that I did eventually find someone and I'm confidently married now without a prenump. She was a virgin and a STEM engineer that makes finding jobs with maternity leave a major part of her job search.

My children will be strong and numerous and I will defend their ability to be strong and have families with every fiber of my being.

One major problem was searching for a wife at school among undergrads. Most of those women are there to party. It skewed my perspective. But it also showed me the truth. No girl in my family will have college paid for by me unless it's a competitive STEM degree and she intends to go to grad school. Any use of drugs or partying and I shut it down for less degenerate members and cut her off.

The benefit of having lots of kids is that I can throw out a runt.

The truth is that the reason girls end up being sluts is that they become sexual before they are allowed to marry. They learn to separate sex from marriage or love before they are 18. For proper pair bonding and for their husband to be the natural leader we need to recognize this and lower the age in white countries to 14-16, at least.

inb4 GTFO pedo

A civilization is more than the sum of its parts. The institutions, the infrastructure, the material, it's just the body.

The soul is in the values and the ideas of the people. If the soul dies and the body survives, you only have an empty shell of a civilization.

But if the soul survives, then a new body can be created. So we should not mourn the death of the body.

But sometimes malicious aspects of the soul also needs to be purged to ensure that it survives.

>Gen Z is the best generation, si?

Young Trump Girl: "We're going to build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it"
youtu.be/_gZro-uEJ48

11 years-old-girl Trump's biggest fan
youtu.be/2dx2kTv06iA

What if civilization itself is the problem.

And here's a reason why they're doing it:

>One of the things we’re interested in at the moment is the continued existence of reactionary norms such as the so called nuclear family. By drawing on the work of Wilhem Reich, who examined the idea of fascism as a symptom of sexual repression, we are taking the ‘Reicheann approach’ by advocating for the early managed sexualisation of children so as to prevent the formation of any earlier fascist traits. This was outlined in Reich’s magnum opus ‘The Mass Psychology of Fascism’, and has been shown to be effective when tried experimentally on the European continent.

archive.is/BcDmW

>"A survey was carried out as part of the documentary "Are All Men Pedophiles?" in which men were shown pictures of females without being informed of their age and asked if they found them sexually desirable or not. Girls about 14 got the highest ratings [and that was with the images they were allowed to use !!!] ... "

>genuine leftists are pushing pedophilia, saying that its "progressive" and "on the right side of history"
>rightists posing as leftists are also trying to associate pedophilia with leftism in order to demoralize leftists and make them realize the slippery slope exists
>genuine rightist are also pushing pedophilia because they believe that it "promotes strong marriage" and "the feminists are suppressing our nature"
>leftists posing as rightists are coming on to Sup Forums and spamming pedo threads, trying to associate pedophilia with rightism in order to demoralize rightists, and make them realize their conspiracy theories are rediculous

WHO THE FUCK IS JEWING WHO?

If Jews are being successful at pushing pedophilia on Whites who aren't already pedophilic, that means if someone gave you such material, you'd fap? That's what you're saying? LOL. As far as I'm aware, people can't be duped into being pedos. So, guess what: those Whites were already like that.

You people always make excuses for White trash, blaming it on Jews. That only goes so far.

yes and she also likes to get her cunny licked.

Leaf

Even if that is the case, and I've read ol' Teddy's manifesto, old institutions die hard. So long as people want the benefits of civilization, it will exist in some shape or form. And those who leave civilization will be at a great disadvantage compared to those who still live in it.

Same people running both sides. You fags need to just get it. Leftists vs Rightists is just another goy pen to fight in over bullshit. But truth be told, these people want to stay in their respective pens, so whose fault is it.

Fuck off kike

Leon the professional,she was a kid,but still asked him to ride her.

THE JEWS THE JEWS THE JEWS ITS ALWAYS THE JEWS

I dont see proof here and I'm not about to start Googling pedophilia as I don't want to be on a list. Anyone have proof of these claims?

Blame it on stupid white monkeys for not having the balls to stand up to the kikes.

There is nothing wrong with child marriage.
The problem is the sexualization of society. People only get with other people for sex these days. Its not about that. There is nothing wrong with marrying a child and waiting for her to mature and having kids with her.

A diversion I think
cheeeeek'd

All paedophiles are degenerates. End of story.

Muslim detected.

Accusing the kikes for being pedophile and don't assume it
Kill yourself pedo

I highly suggest you all take a look at my picture
>

"In his book, The Emphatic civilization, (Penguin, NY, 200) Jeremy Rifkin points out that the concept of adolescence only emerged during the last decade of the nineteenth century and the first three decades of the twentieth century. Society started to think of childhood as extending beyond puberty, into the later teenage years. Before that, children were considered to graduate into adulthood with the onset of puberty."

If you treat 20 year olds like children they will behave like children. They will live with their parents, play video games all day and throw temper tantrums when an orange man says mean things on television.

Girls become women when they have their first period and shortly after they should be married to a stable husband.

Breeding age is when a girl can have sex, that's how it's been throughout all of history. Time traveling American FBI agents can go back in time and arrest a 20 year old Sogdian man for marrying his 12 year old bride to produce more sons for his people, or arrest a 1st century Germanic 36 year old tribesmen for marrying his 16 year old bride.

Can't*

And all you have left is Sup Forums and jerking off on trap pics. You mad white boy?

Form your own opinion good goy. The jew wants you to have to choose between one or the other. Its how they trap you.

The truth of the matter there is nothing wrong with child marriage in an ideal society. A society that isn't so degenerate and sexualized child marriage would be perfectly normal and fine.
The problem is jews have turned the world into a sex sex sex mindset.
True love has always been a jewish lie and wanting to support a girl and have her support you is sexist so at this point in time the jews have managed to change all inter sex relationships into nothing but sex.

Both sides are controlled opposition. All the institutions that matter are in the hands of certain...internationalists.

The end game is a complete global market where everything is a commodity. They want the ultimate consumer that isn't barred from consuming in certain areas because of their race, sex, gender, religion, political belief etc.

Once that bring down all those walls then anybody can consume anything and what you have is Brave New World.

That's the future they want. Limitless, unbridled, neo liberal corporatism. Anybody can be anything. Anybody can buy anything. Nothing will be sacred.

This is shopped, those are not a child's legs i don't care what kind of hose she has on. They're not proportionate and way too big for her body. Quit falling for bait like this.

moly-new said it bessst :
>(not only valid for 1000ials)

youtube.com/watch?v=aVAD5TnkdiE

>unless your a degenerate and want the world to be a massive orgy you are a muslim
I'd rather be a muslim than a degenerate.

Pest, you have no culture.

kek he's talking about 'The Time Traveler's Wife'

I agree, that shit was really fucking weird and awkward to me when it came out and I seemed to be the only person to notice how it tries to normalize pedophilia yet everyone else was just like "aww so cute a naked 35 year old man seducing and grooming a 7 year old"

A muslim is a degenerate.

Why would the jews want to destroy the white race when the white race is the only ally they have to help them when the shit skins attack there dessert shithole?

>namefag
>doesn't know the definition of degenerate
>is for free sex bullshit
Get the fuck out plebbit. All of your posts are cancer.

Seriously, marry a woman, and if you cant lead them you are mentally weak shit and a beta faggot at that

fuck off

Blinded by greed and power, just like the whites, chinks and blacks who go along with it.

Also,living in a nation which has 18% Muslim population,I can attest that once the immigration wave is done with and your whole country literally turns into a Shariya shithole,your generation will be the only one to actually see the last of Western civilization,because the next generation will never have any taste of it,they will see it in words,in diaries and blogs,and of course the archived version of this website.

Since their childhood they will be filled with these kind of niggers and if your education system is fucked then they will change the part of history according to their narrative,like in our case everything is attributed to Lady blah blah,british DINDU NUFFIN,Akbar was kangz and shit.

Once that is done,they will never have that kind of urge to go against the Jews,or Muslims or anyone because they will be only taught about how atrocities they were,why do you think the dark side of British Empire isn't being taught in your schools? Because they are saving that for Indians,Africans who will emigrate from further Wars and famines.

Once the whole system is turned against your generation,the deception is complete,they will never know how good it was to live in a time when The Sopranos was all about New York Mafia and not about a mullato being the king of New york.

They will never know how good it was to live in a perfect west,like America.

I once knew a couple where a WWII 90 y/o man was married to a 63 y/o man, Lol. Old veteran must have been the ultimate pedo Lol. Poor guy couldn't even stay awake let alone put out for his wife anymore. They were married for decades. He was at Pearl Harbor.

I'm not ne essarily for free sex, I was thinking marriage.

This post says more about you than the state society is in.

> I wanted to wait till I was married but I've fucked over 10 girls because none of them give a damn about taking care of themselves.
>I wanted to wait until marriage
>but instead of actually doing it I fucked the first whore that wanted to fuck
>man, women are terrible
If you're gonna be a whore don't be surprised that you end up with whores

63 y/o woman* Lol.

Because they're still mad about the holocaust. White people hold too much power and potential.
Jews don't just want the middle east destabilized the want the entire world destabilized.
Muslims are useful idiots who will always fight each other over little un important things. They are savages. The would never stop fighting each other to fight jews.

There's a ~20 year age difference between my parents... what's the problem?

Can be replaced with something better than brown liberal utopia.

I know right? Fucking whore fucks the bottom of society and blames them for it thinking he isn't also a product of the same degenerate brainwashing.

Don't you think all this oversexualization and dissolving of social boundaries enables the financial world to exploit and subdue people even more? They want to put a price tag on everything. Think of all the markets the cosmetics industries can tap into by promoting all the lgtbqwhatever stuff alone. Eat our shit or we'll make you!

You think marriage = sex. You are degenerate. You are also cancer. Stop namefagging and lurk more.

People just choose to ignore the truth because of their fee fees. If we don't 14yo AOC we are falling for the moralfag jew and making white women whores by design.

Tell about it, we nedd emphasis on lineage, that maters the most, age is a lesser or secondary concern. Their lineages must be pure to produce the best of men, a pure race.

Sex is marriage, fool, that how it was in the Bible, and that remains true even today.

Well they're from the same race and ethnicity.

That's what I'll be looking for too, a partner who is the same ethnicity as me, or as close as they can be.

Fuck you. Women are children. Its your job to be the man.
Women will fuck anything, it is your civic duty to not fuck whores and encourage them.
Every girl you fucked is a girl that 10 other guys will have to either have bad relationships or become life long virgins. Good job, you just prevented the creation of at the least 10-25 white children because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants.

Before the girl can breed you can vow or swear the daughter to a man, if she agrees, when she can breed, she can marry the man, both lineages must be pure blood. Can we agree in this? This is the ancient anthropocentric code of marriage.

NO YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE.
Marriage is man and woman supporting each other. Its not an excuse to just fuck like rabbits. Just like your sins aren't forgiven because le forgive and forget, your sins are forgiven because you are meant to reflect on what you have done wrong.

I thought I had a fetish for 12-14 girls but it turns out I'm part of the mainstream
thanks america

No, the problem isn't "AOC" but when we're allowed to get "legally" married.
If they lowered the marriage law and let the parents decide, then it will work fine.

and put effort in not doing it, accepting Jesus' sacrifice for your sins

You're not a historian, this is how it was in medeival Europe and cultures throughout the planet, fuck your bitch fragile fee fees you Christmas Easter only Christian faggot, Bible doen't even an AoC, it emphasizes lineages not age you good boi fuck. Go get your good boy point your your African parasite feeding, Thai ladyboy donating, Israeli worshipping negro infested church.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent
>A general shift in social and legal attitudes toward issues of sex occurred during the modern era. Attitudes on the appropriate age of permission for females to engage in sexual activity drifted toward adulthood. While ages from 10 to 13 were typically regarded as acceptable ages for sexual consent in Western countries during the mid-19th century, by the end of the 19th century changing attitudes towards sexuality and childhood resulted in the raising of the age of consent. The English common law had traditionally set the age of consent within the range of 10 to 12, but in 1875 the age was raised to 13. Early feminists of the Social Purity movement, such as Josephine Butler and others, began to turn towards the problem of child prostitution by the end of the 1870s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_purity_movement
>Composed primarily of women, the movement was active in English-speaking nations from the late 1860s to about 1910, exerting an important influence on the contemporaneous feminist, eugenics, and birth control movements.

tl;dr: Antinatalist feminists successfully brainwashed all of Western civilization with their propaganda, and now whites don't value traditional marriage anymore and are being outbred by lesser races.

Stop being such fucking cucks Sup Forums, there's literally nothing wrong with hebephilia (but pedos should be gassed, however). Learned Christian scholars have agreed for two thousand fucking years that girls are read to marry at 12-14, and it was common practice in Europe before the Jews invented the suffragette movement and its associated evils.

Hebephilia: This is advocated by the good guys. It's a common Christian tradition, and strengthens families, races, and nations; it's also a natural part of our biology, as shown in Pedophilia: Immoral, disgusting sexualization of prepubescent children by the Eternal Jew.

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE. It could save your life.

Bible doesn't even have an AoC*

Not interested in some niggers damaged goods. Better to die off than be a cuck. Women are crap now and by and large have always been crap. When the white man dies out the niggers will kill themselves off in a few generations using the tech left behind. A fitting end to a cancer on the earth.

I miss the old West :( fucking feminists.

What is AOC?

How's it going at the trailer park?

youtube.com/watch?v=_edGku_UQHU

Age of Consent, when a girl wants to give herself to you, by submitting her butt to you.

Age of consent. Its the age where a girl is considered old enough to make informed choices about sex. Pedos want it removed so they can bang younger girls. Ignore most of this thread its all just angry pedos who want to trick 13 year old impressionable little girls into sex. Half of them are probably niggers or over 23.

>13 year old impressionable little girls into sex.
Oh you mean literally God's ordained breeding age? Enjoy donating to your church's sponsored Thai ladyboy redlight district you fucking faggot freak. Save their worthless zipperhead soul will ya? Maybe at 18 they'll give you some you fucking degenerate cop freak.

Insults expose your anger and do not strengthen your argument or character and the law points out the sickening evil of your argument. You don't want a pure bride, your not interested in preserving your race, what you are is someone with a fetish for soiling things that are pure. Children should have a child hood free from creatures like you sir. We all deserve a few years of joy and innocence without a snake constantly waiting in the wind to swoop in and steal that innocence. Your lack of understanding of that basic truth proves you have no children and were likely abused yourself at an early age. You are a pitiable creature.