Can someone give me a reason on why all this lgbtq shit is bad?

Can someone give me a reason on why all this lgbtq shit is bad?

I always thought that it is degenerate and therefore not okay. But if anyone asked me to further explain my point and describe how this degenetacy is bad for our society, I wouldn't have a well thought out answer.

I mean it's not like those people work less or are lazy, so why is it bad?

I don't say that I support, it's more the exact opposite. I just would like hear a good point on why it is bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-dysphoria-in-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The biggest reason why it is truly bad is population decline ! Brother look at Germany. We can't afford white women to want to procreate less.

essentially people with gender dysphoria have extremely high rates of depression, and even with perfect transitions theyll an hero by the time they're 40. This distortion in the sense of identity is a problem for communities because communities need to be well bonded to achieve the most efficient immune system and mental health in humans. We're tribe animals and we really need these bonds. Youll notice how in prosperous developed countries such as norway where there is rampant hedonism, alot of fucking and no love, people are actually miserable. Even though Im an athiest myself this certainly brings me to respect the power religion has to fill this need in our nature. Especially the community bond and self-identity, not so much the superstition.

That's not bad per se, unless you have it and you suffer form it. What's bad is the fact that they try to make it "fashionable". They try to modify the society around 0.3% of the population, because muh they are suffering.

I don't know about adults. But taking a little child, telling him he is the wrong sex and putting him on a path to a madicalized childhood culminating in a sex change is Munchausen-tier attention whoring on the part of the parents, and they should lose custody instead of being featured in magazines.
I'm not even LARPing here, this is completely fucked up.

Popularizing the idea than being mentally ill is okay is bad.
Don't get me wrong, trans-people exist and i know some myself, but that doesn't change the fact that there is something wrong in their brain which isn't something we should glorify.
I also feel that this whole thing with these fictional 'genders' is doing a huge discredit to people genuinly affected with body dysphoria.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

>its anti science (gender ISNT a spectrum). its genuinely not based on scientific data, but is consistently presented as thus, and anyone disagreeing with it (even if done in a highly respectful and academic manner) is immediately labelled a transphobe or a tnis and that phobe
>not discriminating someone for having an odd sexuality is good, but giving various genders (that dont exist) legal recognition is problematic in various ways. largely because when/if a made-up gender becomes recognized thusly, it suddenly has a lot of rights that place a lot of requirements on society. For example, what if every place in germany where theres two toilets (one for male and one for female) suddenly became legally required to build another one? or two more? or ten more? because some 10 people sexually identify as squid? therefore, all businesses should be required to built a bathroom for them? THAT is the kind of thing this movement not desires but DEMANDS

>mental diseases shouldn't be encouraged
If I identify myself as Napoleon I will be institutionalized, but somehow it's perfectly normal to identify as a women even if you have a penis.

>it's thought control and dictatorship
It begins with forcing you to use certain pronounce and it moves on to control what you can say and what you can think. And that's only the beginning.

>it promotes pedophilia
I had nothing against homosexuals per se, and although the right-wingers kept screaming that it will normalize pedophilia I wasn't able to see how it would happen. Fast forward to trannies and the world today, and you have a clearer image.

These are my reasons for wanting to genocide this particular snow-flakes.

Popularizing the idea of being a degenerate is a very bad thing user. My sister's former friend tried to convince her that she was bisexual and molested her. She almost bought into it too. I wouldn't give a shit if you were a degenerate if you kept it to yourself and didn't try to popularize your beliefs.

They're influencing children into this bullshit as well???!

This is an attack on children, the future of your kind, this is terrorism!

It's making it ok to have a mental illness and not seek help for it. Should a person with schizophrenia be lobotomized if they want to.

The world has too high a population as it is. Why is that bad?

These. But also to fuck them before I do that.

You have to admit he looks better as a girl. Cute face, nice hair, probably feminine penis, sweet button arsehole

I don't give a fuck about people's gender or sexual orientation, I just hate having anyone's beliefs forced on me.

wtf I hate national geographic now.

>tfw in the near future, dem boipuss will be easily available an we will not have to worry about having unwanted children.

It isn't.

The propaganda machine trying to flood countries with shitskins for "muh gdp" are.

It's mentally wrong duuuude. Look no one is saying that you can't live your life as you want, that's the part that ppl confuse. Most ppl are just saying don't expect me to pretend ur something your not just because u think u are. Plus it where do u draw the line? A white girl pretend to be black got laughed at and is now poor on food stamps, but if she pretends to be a boy she would have been praised. Then if you want to join say the military or competition sports as we've seen that's just cheating, testosterone and bone structure makes it impossible 4 real females to compete. The bottom line is bill nye and others are pushing for 3 year olds to be able to choose a gender, that's sick bro that's called a phase that many grow out of...

Because no matter how hard a boy yells that he is a girl the closest he can get is turning into some inbetween artificial construct created by self exposure to hormone imbalance and surgery that 95% of the population feels uncomfortable around and the other 5% is only into them because muh fetish

Most die early due to health issues caused by hormone imbalance or suicide because no one wants to fuck something that doesnt look male or female anymore

Well put, but this op is a slide, 1 reply. Let's bump good threads with shitposts!

Sage
A
G
E

Its bad because the left have coopted it to turn people into oppression Olympians. Its being used to divide and conquer.

Also when the gay marriage debate was happening people would talk about the "gay agenda" about converting people to being gay and shit and I would laugh at them but welcome to 2017 and the gaygenda actually exists like with the bill nye bullshit and the 27 genders thing where they try to get anyone who does not fit the perfect example of a man or women to stop trying to fit in and instead claim to be another gender.

You failed to answer the point OP was looking for. Do people are depressed...rudiculing them and making their lives harder is the answer?

Except that doesn't happen. What you're describing might be an exceptional case, but there are exceptional cases for everything. Why are you getting your parties in a wad? Life goes on.

Mental illness is defined how in this respect? Our immune systems are terribly weaker because society decided we should all have OCD about food/space cleanliness. It's demonstrably detrimental to our health, yet we have the perspective that it's right because why?

>that doesn't happen
What I described is the standard protocol right now in the US for children who show signs of dysphoria. Taking them to therapy and seeing if they grow out of it is seen as transphobia, and the official stance is to encourage, enable and when the time comes put them in hormone treatments.

Look up what happened with Dr. Kenneth Zucker.

>apache heli
My sides. Every single time.

I think its worth having a real debate about these issues. The gay marriage debate took a long time and for good reason, we needed to discuss it before we decided it was the right thing to do. With the transgender thing SJWs were in full swing and they just expected everyone to be on board because it was current year.

Ultimately transgenderism is a mental disorder and the best way to deal with this disorder is for people to transition. Transitioning is not a fun experience and people would not do it unless they felt it was absolutely necessary.

With that being said nobody needs to accept them for being truly the other gender, but there is not much else they can do.

Also worth pointing out that true transgendered people are a bit like a last stand for gender roles as transgendered people tend to like to embrace gender as opposed to trying to reject it like (((they))) want us too.

How are mental disorders bad?
I want to clear it out and say that I think Homosexuality is natural, its not a new thing, just society in the past 100 years or less have been really open sexually so it got recognition on a bigger stage (wanted to say global but that's not the case in Africa and religion of piece lands so whatever).
What I'm talking about is transgender bullshit and all the similar diarrhea - If you're a man and you look other men, alright, no biggie, but if you think you're all of a sudden a female then this is a mental disorder or even a hormonal one - maybe your body is producing by mistake or a defect too much female hormones or some shit, dunno. Most cases these days are people who haven't really discovered their sexuality yet, but are being brainwashed into this garbage, while a good amount of them isn't really fucked in the head psychologically or hormonally .

www.rexresearch.com/glubb/glubb-empire.pdf

It's bad because this kind of degeneracy is a leading indicator that society is about to shit itself in a hard, hard way.

That's the problem. This shit has happened before, and it's happening again. And in all of our shamed desire to be more 'tolerant' of these fucking weirdos, we're about to drive our civilization straight into a fucking ditch as a result. The egocentrism exhibited in shit like "Trans Tolerance" is pure selfishness, and that comes at the expense of our future, and our children's future.

That's what these fuckers need to burn.

i dont care who is who and who is what.

the problem is the shoving-down-the-throat tactic. it's so fucking retarded. what are they 0.1% of the population but cry as if the were gassed in 1943.

just like religious fanatics, they should just fuck off and no one would care. the point is they crave attention, and this is the way they get it

Gender is a word and the meaning of words change. Not everyone is a biologist. Are you aware of how many people are born with ambiguous genitalia, no gonads, sexual dysfunction, (or soon after birth) mutilated genitalia? There IS a spectrum of people who are do not discretely fit into the "boys have penises, and girls have vulvas" boxes -- and it's greater than you realize because these people are so fucking sad and ashamed about it. Are you going to give them a hard time about it? Let's bitch your curcumcision so the head of your penis needs to be amputated at 1 month old...

Sure there are people who almost seem to seek out sexual dysfunction because of mental illness, but there are a lot of people who simply are victims. We're on this planet for such a short time. Why is it so fucking horrible that some of these people can't have some piece of mind and be able to hold their head up?

>trans-fission non-renewable bi-energy
>not bi-volt

You had ONE JOB!

>Something wrong in their brain which isn't something we should glorify
We also glorify depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and serial killers in general depending on the case.
Besides that, even if it shouldn't be glorified, it shouldn't be stigmatized right? And if something is wrong or different in their brains from the majority and there is no cure, whatcha gonna do about it anyway except oppress them? Might as well let them dress and call themselves what they want for now until we can offer a solution that isn't just 'kill urself faggit.'

>Can someone give me a reason on why all this lgbtq shit is bad?
You posted a reason in your image. That's a fucking child.

>how many people
Very few. And most of them can be easily sexed by looking at their actual gonads. Behave how you want in life but don't start with this "muh 5 biological sexes" science denialism because you are dead wrong.

You don't live in the US, so how would you know? I live here and have kids and will tell you it is not "standard protocol" thus isn't a futuristic fascist state...yet.

Electroshock therapy.

Do you have transgender kids?

Look, I pointed you to the information, I'll do more than that:

>acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-dysphoria-in-children

If you know any "transgender kids", they are being abused and put in a direct path to serious mental problems.

Have you met a transgender person? "They" don't want your acceptance like you seem to think they do. I live in a community that has a large LGBT population and the Ts are people who just really uncomfortable to be around despite people treating them respectfully and making no note of their transgender nature. These people are very socially awkward and obviously just uncomfortable living regardless of what gender they are. I don't see the point in aggravating them any further. They are seriously damaged and to think that this will just become a trend for children to embrace is bullshit fear tactics that only people who cannot see the pendulum of social norms swinging.

You can't read.

Third world*
Niggers and other non-whites are breeding like rabbits.
I'd rather live in a world overpopulated by whites than an underpopulated world full of shitskins.

What country are you in again?

You almost hit the spot user. Almost.

Usually ppl that are into trans things are the same ppl that likes tattos and body modification. They are trying to run from their own problems by "changing" thenselves.

This is why they are always looking for new ways to change something on them.

Once they reach every modification they desired and see that this didnt change their perpective of themslseves, they commit suicide since, deepp down, they are the same they where before this "jorney".

Just look at suicide rates of trans ppl and ppl that are into hardcore body modification. There is apattern there for you to see it.

To be honest, men and women have biological differences that go further than physical parts. Communication styles are different, personalities overlap but are generally men-ish or women-ish. And men and women have specific brain connection differences which have been linked to being transgender. So their body accidentally formed the wrong sex's brain connections and I think although they may identify with their own sex at first because they know they are that sex, they probably realize pretty quickly that they personally identify with whichever sex has the same brain as they do. So a man with a woman's brain would find he prefers females and what they do together and that he'd like to be included. I do wonder if there are possibly electrical treatments to fix the connections?

I've met two trans people, both postop.

Both were so mindblowingly fucked in the head that the money would have been better spent to euthanize them than to switch their body parts from male to female.

Trans people are just...fucking broken. Suicide is pretty much always the end-result of anyone on this particular path.

Problem is when it becomes normalized.

Because it's a fucking mental disorder. If you have a penis and balls then you're a boy/guy/male/man/etc. If you have a vagina then you're a girl/female/lady/etc. These fags are just literally forcing it down in our throats and fail to see the whole thing biologically. And by all chance if you have both then congratulations you rare hermaphrodite.

I actually ended up bringing that up in this other post

It's bad because it normalizes deviant behavior and attacks the family unit which is the bedrock of any civilization.

Marriage is a covenant between a man, his wife, and God Almighty for the purpose of peopling creation. Homosexuals and other perverts deny this fundamental truth by trying to redefine marriage as a "union of two people". This is an anemic bastardization of the sacrament which, when stripped of it's sanctity, becomes something as meaningful as getting a driver's license at the DMV.

It would be bad enough if these deviants confined their sins to their private lives as they will have to answer for themselves (as we all do) before the throne of judgement, however their shame is such that they cannot bear to be alone in it. They will not accept a civil union, only the debasement of the institution of marriage.

Their insistence that the perversions of homosexuality, gender bending, pedophilia, and polygamy are respectable "life choices" are the hysterical cries of drowning man who thinks he's a fish.

The outside of your physical body has always been known as the tip of the iceberg because your brain has a larger part to do with how you turn out internally. The point is they think they are not the correct gender. It's a drive that is uncontrollable for them like a manic feeling euphoric.

When someone is medically diagnosed with PTSD, do we jump scare them repeatedly and wait for them to kill themselves or do we give them therapy to help them?

When someone is medically diagnosed with depression, do we tell them they are losers and wait for them to kill themselves to do we give them therapy to help them?

When someone is diagnosed with [mental illness] that has a high rate of suicide, do we tell them they are women, cut off their dick and render them unsuitable life partners to 99% of the population making them kill themselves or do we give them therapy to help them?

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness with a unique trait of having a high probably of being cured by people 'growing out of it' along with shockingly high suicide rates for those who undergo surgery or HRT. Look it up.

If you or anyone gives one single shit about the lives of trans people you would do everything you can to tell them to seek therapy because the statistics on those who think its wise to treat it like its normal lose every time, and its not pretty. For those who go through therapy and it is determined that their case of GD is so extreme that HRT or surgery is the only option, then fine. However it seems like the majority of trans people are skipping that step entirely and jumping straight into the express lane to suicide by going down a path of no return. I recall a Johns Hopkins university study concluding with something like 80% of gender dysphoria patients were 'cured' through therapy alone before hitting 18.

Thats a pretty damn big drop in suicide rates.

Thats may be because ppl thing we "have bodies" instead of "we ARE bodies".

Its a problem of semantics as much as a problem of genetics.

You have a very constricted static view of social issues. Go study physics a statistics for 4 years then come back and comment again.

im well aware of these people. Dominican republic syndrome, etc. Nothing i said implies we should discriminate against these people in any way whatsoever. What im saying is, if every social deviancy (genetic mutations, mental ailments) should get societal acceptance, society essentially begins encouraging unfit behaviour

I should also mention that transexuals and the like have notably high levels of severe depression and suicide. Claiming this is purely due to societal discrimination is absurd, as this is true even in the most progressive areas on the planet. These people, in general, have mental illnesses. They shouldn't be treated poorly (or less well than anyone else in any way whatsoever), but their kind of behaviour shouldn't be encouraged by society, and we shouldn't bulk under their pressure to put forth non-scientific evidence (that isn't, in any way, evidence of anything) justifying their political demands

tldr trannies are fine, but as a political movement, they are atrocious.

also, fuck OP for making a thread and then ignoring it. sage

I don't mind gays being gays in private but "LGBT" is pure cancer. It's an ideology that is pure cancer.

de·gen·er·ate: an immoral or corrupt person.

There's your answer

Nice pasta user. Hope you don't have a gay child. Also if you want to be "enlightened" with strong ethical arguments I suggest you consult an ethicist, not some jealous anthropomorphized sky daddy.

>If you want to make an ethical argument you have to cite people who agree with me.

lol k.

A lot of the shit these stupid liberals focus on ignore human nature and try to create unnatural and unsustainable systems that will cause the fall of civilization. History repeats itself. It's why we need strong religious influence. Even though I'm an atheist I can acknowledge that humans can't be controlled without superstition and fear of unknown consequences

>But if anyone asked me to further explain my point and describe how this degenetacy is bad for our society, I wouldn't have a well thought out answer.
eh, I know people hate slippery slopes but this is a pretty decent example

basically you're giving social concessions to people with mental illness beyond just resources to treat their malady. They have identity problems and instead of acknowledging that and scratching for solutions that perturb psychotic behavior, we're suggesting (as a society) that acting out on it without any social consequences is a human right.

Obviously nobody has a problem with individuals making poor personal choices. I mean, most of the kids I was in high school with stretched their earlobes until they looked like blown-out buttholes. But the LGBTBBQ movement has nothing to do with individuals and seeks to make reacting to their behavior in any way that isn't appreciative forbidden. Just look at the Jordan Peterson speaking in Toronto video. He doesn't say that being trans is a problem or that it should be stopped or anything to that effect. He is simply against these Canadian liberals campaigning for thought policing laws like mandatory preferred pronouns.

There are too many non-whites. White people are dying out.

This is like if you weren't allowed to have food because your neighbors have plenty. They get fat while you starve, because "they have plenty of food! Why do you need any?" Does that sound rational to you?

>He is simply against these Canadian liberals campaigning for thought policing laws like mandatory preferred pronouns.
and that's not good enough for them, and took a toll on his career because widely accepted mania is widely accepted

>Just look at the Jordan Peterson speaking in Toronto video. He doesn't say that being trans is a problem or that it should be stopped or anything to that effect. He is simply against these Canadian liberals campaigning for thought policing laws like mandatory preferred pronouns.

this is a big part of it

the fact that the LGTBAQOOTRETARD-movement is constantly pushing to create laws not just regulating what people can say, but what people SHOULD say. that is what this "movement" has turned into, and its horrible

...thanks for laughing at us. We got Wynne because of you.

I think a lot of it is a slow prep for un-stigmatizing pedo shit.