Did God walk among us in the flesh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtu.be/Sf5ccsgJ0x0
youtube.com/watch?v=MkJg9xHFumw
youtube.com/watch?v=BjcSpCSUjdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Why does he have the tree of Gondor on his chest?

Christ has risen!

maybe he's a fan

Yes.

Jewish lies to control the masses.

Yes

Because it says so in a book? For sure then!

This is what I believe, but as a whole, although there's no undeniable proof to it. We Christians walk by faith.

He still does, user.

OY VEY JESUS WAS JUST A JEW HERE VENERATE SEMEN-DRINKING ODIN THAT'LL MAKE YOU MORE EUROPEAN GOYIM

What's that handsome Norwegian man doing in a MENA desert?

Yes he did
And don't be troubled by death
For after the great sleep,the dead in Christ will be awoken

Of course, user. God is shitposting in this very thread

Magic Johnson still walks the Earth. So yes.

Exactly how important are jews and Israel to the christian faith?
I listened to christian radio on the way to Uni today and it went from a segment about how the Jews spent hundreds of years being oppressed and without a homeland, and how important it is that America defends Israel to a segment about how the Jews would rather have a murderer walk the streets of their cities then Jesus and his miracles.

Very very very enlightened beings have are and will always walk amoung us, you are a fraction of the Creator user, and by proxy have the capabilities to reach said level of enlightenment. You seek the law of ONE.

Yes and then he died for our sins and came back to life but not in a zombie kind of way, all you have to do is believe in lots of jewish folk tales from 2000 years ago that break every basic accepted laws of physics and science and then he will let you into his golden city in the sky, otherwise you will burn in hell Forever while goat demons prick you with fork spears.

You're going to love this documentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

It's by Sup Forums's official preacher, Pastor Steven Anderson of Faithful Word Baptist Church.

They are no longer of much importance,
But they where very important long ago,as they where the chosen people up until jesus

they have cursed Jesus and gathered behind thier malicious,sinful ways,sons of Satan masking the cloak of the choosen.

How common is the believe that Jews regaining their homeland will bring about the second coming of Christ and the end of days?

It all depends on how you define "god"?
All in all the probabillity of it being a meatbag is 0%.

Hell, for all i know you could have misspelled our canine friend.

Watch this Christian zionism is american bullshit, and you will only find it in America.
I believe it was introduced to the christians there in around 1913-ish to subvert the christians to support zionism.
It's a bunch of crap.

>How common is the believe that Jews regaining their homeland will bring about the second coming of Christ and the end of days?

Well Zionist Christians (read: Neoconservatives) think it's the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy and a sign of God. They believe that Jesus is coming soon because of this and that all of the world, including the Jews, will worship Christ as the Messiah.

Redpilled Christians hold a similar view except that this "Christ" is actually the anti-Christ and Satan trying to unite the world under a single world government to fulfill his role as depicted in the Book of Revelation.

There are many things what still need to happen for Christ's return
Here's a quick rundown if you are interested
youtu.be/Sf5ccsgJ0x0

As for the Jews and " thier " land,I think they had a promise from somebody about the lands,but I personally think it's kinda irrelevant at this point,

Yes, whilst riding a unicorn after living inside a whale for 40 years. Luckily helivwr for 300 years and made all the animals speak different laungauges so they would stop slandering the creator. You weren't there. You don't know.

Religion.

>redpilled christians

rip doggo

Does it matter? The god that isn't ready to sacrifice himself and suffer for his creation doesn't deserve worship anyway.

Don't you have some children to sodomize?

Top 10 scientists and IQs on Earth are Deist, most of them Christians.

God means you think with natural rules, not human rules.

nah dude Im good

youtube.com/watch?v=MkJg9xHFumw

That would be priests the population like you allows, not Jesus or American Christianity.

Your priests are too busy sucking on the toes of muslims and preaching for more rapefugees

Aren't we all God? I am pretty sure the priest that teached me how to give head properly said that God is "everything and all"

>Does it matter? The god that isn't ready to sacrifice himself and suffer for his creation doesn't deserve worship anyway.

What do you think Jesus did exactly?

Romans 5:8
>But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

>Hating on Christians

Wow so brave, so enlightened.

My point. Jesus is the only praiseworthy.

Yup I bump into him all the time.

I'm thinking of joining an Anglican Ordinariate of the Catholic Church. Because they are much more conservative than Novus Ordo parishes. But they don't have RCIA. Can I do that if I'm not baptised?

I don't hate them, I laugh at them

Not an argument

Tree of Life. Tolkien was a believer

Shabbos goy religion. Cue calling me a kike/le reddit hat meme.

So, I'm taking a religions class on Judaism and Christianity and here's how it goes.
The Jewish religion came about when Moses took the people out of Egypt. When they got away from their captors they decided some kind of divine must have done it for them. The Old Testament (the Torah) of the Bible is all they believe, there is no Jesus to the Jews. There religion ends with a promise of a messiah, and that's where it stops. You can be a racial Jew, be Jewish in your belief, or be Jewish by ritual practice.

Christianity picks up some time much later and is the answer to the Jewish messianism, it's the New Testament and was written by disciples of Jesus. It comes from all the people who were not Jewish but believed he was the messiah that the Jews spoke of. It's called Christianity because he was called Christ. Jewish people either denied jesus or converted to Christianity in response to it.

Is that korean/Japanese jesus?

Yes actually,

>did

This is why i cannot comfortably christian.

I dont think that jesus, the king of kings, can rule in revelation, such that god given free will be compatible. we are our own rulers.

Thanks bro.

This.

Jesus is God in human form you pleb.

Jesus does. He and juan cuts my grass

Mathematically, yes.

I am here. Taking names. You all will pay for what you have done to damage and not done to protect those created in my image.

Why is Jesus depressed

youtube.com/watch?v=BjcSpCSUjdk

LOL no. You are just a delusional polytheist. Your religion has been corrupted. Come to Islam. The only true faith. Come to the religion of Jesus (PBUH).

>your religion is bad mine is better
Ok Jihad Mohammed Al-Quad

HAHAHAHHA thank you for that.... +1 intranet for you

No. God didn't walk among man because God is much more than man. God is superior and God is everything; God is the supreme being, he is more than a human being he is everything.

However, his Son walked among us but his Son was Christ not God.

Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon them all) preached a religion of monotheism. God neither begets, nor is he begotten. Jesus(PBUH) never claimed to be a son of God. All Holy Prophets were human chosen by God from among humans to invite them to the path of God.

>Jesus(PBUH) never claimed to be a son of God.

He called him "My Father" about a trillion times.

you are god faggot

>learn to spiritual culitivation

>God is the supreme being, he is more than a human being
>God has son
???

Good christian goy! God has children. yes. yes.

God is our Father.

The Lord's Prayer literally is;

>"Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil."

God is always amongst us in the flesh. He is everything and everyone. It's hard to believe but inside you is a skeleton, and inside that skeleton is God waiting to spook.

>This

Glad to see not everyone here, can be such a stupid faggot.

God frequently visits me in my dreams, telling me I will surpass it if I want to.

Then it attacks me, breaks my back and tears my legs off.

After I tore out it's throat and as my vision is fading i crawl toward its pitiful state and try to make sure it breathes it's last breath earlier then i will do...

ehh it's just a dream...nothing can be guaranteed from it.

Luckily is no evidence it exists.

because he's as real as Aragorn

you can say retarded things with lots of exclamation points, it doesn't make it true.

Yes he did, and I look forward to him coming back. So tired of this wretched evil world.

God walks among us in the flesh whenever you and I and everyone else walks (and doesn't walk, for that matter).

We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.

Fuck off retard you are still a man even if you cut your penis off

>Fuck off

No. :)

Tripfag get out

Tree of life. Read the Bible to learn more. He was a real man sent from God to change the world forever. He is about forgiveness and love. If anyone tells you different they are not reading the New Testiment. Great lessens to be learned. Also there is a new book out called Zelot, Jesus of Nazareth. It talks about the actual man and history happening when he actually walked the earth. Crazy times... not to different from now. He names the ((())).

The Jews don't believe Jesus was God. They also killed him. They think he is still going to come and change the world forever. But he already did and took their power away so they choose to not believe.

Anyone who believes in religion walks in faith. There is only one God and Jesus is his name. Others are looking for answers just as we Christians are. They are trying to better themselves but We should help them see the light. I am not saying you should go preach on the corner but you should not deny God.

Yes, the One True Divinity lives today. Turn from your idolatry and worship her. Or dont, it doesn't teally matter.

In the words on Ron Paul- "Science is the search for truth. It is not truth."
If you believe in the Big Bang please show proofs. Also show the Big Bang wasn't Gods work.
Science can give you answers on a short term basis but should not be worshiped.
Faith love and forgiveness are the only way. God is truth.

Looks like someone got their encounter.

I'm not taking it as well.

Yes. He walked in the flesh, he preached, he healed, he cast out devils, he lived a blameless life and being found worthy, he was the sacrificial lamb that heals all humanity of our sin if we choose to call on him, ask for forgiveness and repent of what we've done wrong.

I suggest anyone in this thread who likes to sit around cursing Christians and regurgitating slogans from their favorite chronically depressed Youtubers put the childishness aside. Pick up or read the king James version bible online.

Just read the book of Matthew, it's the first book of the new testament and it's about Jesus. Read all 28 chapters of Matthew and decide for yourself what you think. Eternity is a long time, and you should probably make that decision yourself instead of letting an unhappy, morbidly obese man who sodomizes bananas and hot chocolate when he's not whining about Christians make that decision for you.

God bless you.

>6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:6

?