>allows the birds to fly through which leftists were bitching about
>cheap and easy to make
>stop cars and blasts at the bottom
>can't be blow torched through like metal fencing
>goes underground for support
>hard to ladder up
>tall
>can't climb up it/down it
>if you ladder up it, you can't throw the ladder to the other side because of how the spikes are
>going over it in general is a bitch
>can be electrified
>hard to scale like a fence

Where are you, ladderfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/04/04/illegal-border-crossings-plummet-to-lowest-in-17-years-trump-rhetoric-credited/
cbp.gov/careers/frontline-careers/bpa/pay-benefits)
dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/FY2017BIB.pdf
archive.is/6MyEy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No response?

That's what I thought.

Where are you smug cucks at that were replying to all wall threads with a picture of a ladder?

Respond leftists and spencer shills. I wanna laugh at you like we laugh at Mexicans behind our wall.

Needs more armed guards.

You can fence it though..... Someone should engineer some weaponized quicksand

nice little fence, so when's the actual wall going up ?

>ladder up
>rope down

?

>tall

That thing is barely 3m high. A Dutchman could just step over it. Luckily beanpeople are all manlets

wouldnt work see the fencing dummy

The beams on top make it hard(er) to scale with a ladder though. If you look closely, they're placed with a corner towards Mexico, so you'd have to balance a ladder step against the beam, so it would flip to one side easily

you needed to add a ladderfags BTFO

huh
I was just memeing anyway

But what about jetpacks

np

It's quite a clever design actually. Have this educational drawing

leftist were complaining about the isolation of populations of mainly mammals that are on both sides of the border, since over time it might reduce their numbers. Sad that dessert doggos and coyotes have to pay for the lack of jobs in my country.

>Make ladder wide enough tomspan two vertical members
>Now you have two pooints of contact and the ladder wont rotate

We'd legalize all drugs if you guys sold it to us legitimately.

Stop smuggling shit, you're not Han Solo.

There are no kessel runs in this universe.

Yeah this occurred to me when I drew it too. But you'd have to make a ladder that's quite wide, tall and thick, so it would be somewhat unwieldy. No wall is unscalable though, it's all about making it decently hard so you can make do with lighter manned guarding

it should have rebar of random lengths protruding out from the top part towards Mexico so you cant place a ladder against it.

They're going to hook it up to the power grid, right?

Cry me a fuckin river Pablo, your poor economy doesn't mean my country has to destroy itself and become all beanerish

Oh yes because taking two ladders with you and roping them together quickly is so hard. No wonder hitler leveled Eindhoven. You fucks are the leafs of Europe.

Just attach a bar at one end of the ladder, would in inconsiquential in terms of moving it/weight

One flaw.
It doesn't stop mexican coyotes from stealing my brother-in-laws truck to pick up illegals on the American side and driving them to sanctuary cities.

It won't work without 2 walls and a patrol that shoots or apprehends anyone between the 2 walls.
Hungary's wall works because they patrol it.

I think your causality is backwards, the reason there is so much money to be made in smuggling drugs IS the fact that they are illegal in both of our countries. If meth (most smuggled drug) and other narcotics were legalized to the very least the prices of drugs would plummet and the revenue machine of the cartels would considerably shrink. What are you talking about? My donkey made the Juárez run in just 12 parsecs.

Gulf on Mexico exists, competent Mexican swimmers exist, boats exist, lighter than air exist, tunnels exist, doctored documentation exists, a convulted bureaucracy exists

Money to build doesn't exist, the will of the border states doesn't exist, realistic timeframe to build doesn't exist

Trust me, I do want to see them try though. Should be a good future monument. Enjoy getting Chimichangaed.

Making it a mine field would be more effective.

Why dont we all pitch in to dig a great moat and literally cut mexico off from us

now do an aerial drawing of a mexican frying an egg.

And now a leaf of North America speaks. Fucking hell you people are autistic as fuck.

Trump taking a hard stance on immigration, actually following the law, and deporting illegals has already been as effective as any wall could be.

idk i'm just thinking like if yall want to come to america for our opportunities, one of the greatest opportunities is illegal narcotics trade.

the only difference would be that it would be legal instead.

if you like stuffing a bunch of a meth up your butt than by all means, you can keep doing that if you want to when it all becomes legal.

How do they get to the American Side?

Anti-personnel mines exists

theblaze.com/news/2017/04/04/illegal-border-crossings-plummet-to-lowest-in-17-years-trump-rhetoric-credited/

>Mike "Turns fruits into vegetables" Pence
>Mike "Shock 'hem till they sock it" Pence
>Mike "Flip the switch, from off to straight" Pence

americans will eat this and think their country is greater now

fucking kek

>Get head shot while spending ample time getting the ladder just right

I wish that was our timeline

This wall isn't for when Trump is in office. It's for when he is not. The illegals will go home on their own when Trump is in office as long as he cracks down on employers of illegals.

They won't come back because there is a wall, so it will be too inconvenient to try given that there are no jobs for them up north anyway.

So laws and enforcement against employers who hire illegals does not slacken, since there are no employers lobbying for it. Even if they didn't enforce the law there will be no illegals around to hire since there is a great big wall.

Enforcement requires constant continued will, like a clam keeping its shell shut with it's muscle. The starfish tries to pull it open with a weak hydraulic force that never tires.

But the clam does tire, and eventually the starfish wins and eats the clam.

But if the clam had a latch, it wouldn't need to use its muscle to keep the starfish out.

That's what the wall is - a latch.

I think the illegal drug trade and the immigration question are separate issues. If we say for example that Mexicans in the drug business are taking the jobs of american drug smugglers we would be blatantly wrong. What mostly lower class Americans are concerned about is the fact that low-skill jobs are being gobbled by Mexicans. If we follow this thread of thought then making narcotics legal wouldn't solve the immigration crisis US currently endures.

Not to mention Border Patrol will actually be allowed to do their jobs.

A wall by itself is just merely an inconvenience. A wall with security/guards is a formidable obstacle.

I calculated this once, and one guard every 100 meters would only take 30000 people. Just patrol it with that.

>one guard every 100 meters

No need to actually use a human.

The wall isn't being built, so it doesn't matter. Have you been paying attention at all?

yo hol up.
*smacks lips*
Imma let you finish but Mexicans are the greatest drug runners of all time.

Plane and simple.

Accept the responsibility or stay in your country.

The Burgers leveled Eindhoven you fat cunt

Along a heavily guarded border it is that hard

That would be a smart idea, yes. Luckily, beanmen are stupid. Still, you'd have to slide down a beam towards the main wall before you can rappel down. It's harder to scale and cheaper to build than a full-concrete wall of the same height

Equip that with a tazer like system where it can recharge and retract the prongs and that would be excellent. No need to deal with the fallout killing them would create.

>still expensive
>doesn't actually stop illegals because that isn't how most get in
>still effectively hands control of the Rio Grande to Mexico.

Yes it's brilliant

>Plane and simple
Planes are pretty complicated, actually.

I know, you gotta hide your drugs in a tinfoil wrap that looks like a burrito.

>No wonder hitler leveled Eindhoven
We got used to it after it being bombed two times by the brits.
>You fucks are the leafs of Europe.
rich coming from a country that needs mobility scooters to navigate a supermarket and on top of that seem to have a hard time finding toilets in time. Dont you have a mart to shart in burger?

Any retard with rope and ladder will climb that shit under 1 minute.

Not every part of the border needs the same kind of wall. This is probably fine for some sections, but in others we just need like 30 feet of concrete slab like Israel's, and in others a double-fence with razorwire is probably fine.

>Samsung

BUY AMERICAN
HIRE AMERICAN

What you are saying could actually be doable.
According to the CBP Source:(cbp.gov/careers/frontline-careers/bpa/pay-benefits) entry jobs offer $52,583 a year, multiplied by the 31450 Officers needed to man the 3,145 kilometers of border between Mexico and US at 100m gaps would amount to 1,653,735,350 Dollars a year. The total budget assigned to Salaries of officers according to (dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/FY2017BIB.pdf , 4th page) is 7 Billion dollars. Problem is, that according to that same document they only plan to hire 21,000 Border Patrol officers in 2017.

How r they already building this? Congress hasnt put funds in for this yet.

maybe it was a concession and is currently being privately funded, just a hunch really.

ameriniggers cant climb so they think climbing is some kind of magic or so...

thank you President Trump, finally

wut

>lighter manned guarding

>drones
>24 hour free surveillance by random NEETs donating their time watching a camera in the corner of their computer screen

Ladders are relatively expensive especially for the kind of poorfags that are desperate enough to be there in the first place. This means they'd have to rely on pitching in for one or trusting a coyote (which can be even more expensive and are dangerous).

Also, the need to climb up a ladder and rope down makes bringing Maria and little Consuela way more difficult and time consuming. The wall just needs to be decently high and cumbersome to significantly reduce the number of people willing to deal with it. Trumps additional 5,000 border patrol agents will help with dealing with the remainder. Plus, if he's able to shutdown sanctuary cities and establish a national e-verify like he's been pushing for then illegal immigration might actually end up back at manageable levels.

Where's the moat with piranha and alligators?

>seriously overestimates how much money these beaners have

These guys are so poor they think risking jail and death by heatstroke picking fruit for $3 an hour is a worthwhile upgrade. The only reason we get MILLIONS of illegals is because all you have to do is walk in.

Re: Swimmers. At least that limits it to the small percentage of those athletic enough to make it instead of entire families. You can't stop everyone but reducing 5 into 1 would be a huge improvement.

Now put some razor wire on top and we are golden.

There is no such thing as an unbreakable wall. Its a matter of making it slow and difficult, providing the defenders with time to react.

I posted a drawing oncs in a thread like this, but I lost it. It was basically a plan to connect drones and sentry guns to a pay-to-play MMORPG where the players have to buy time and ammo via credit card. That way the wall would pay for itself. Imagine being a lvl99 border guard with the most kills and/or spots in the entire game.

>The beams on top make it hard(er) to scale with a ladder though.

You don't even need a ladder to climb the beams. Even fatasses can do it.

>hard to ladder up
t. fat americanburger

what the hell have you been smoking Colorado?

>inb4 trump's fence

That fence was something Obama started after the crisis of the central ameritard children. The photos Spicer originally posted were from years ago.

Him calling it a wall is just making Trump a disservice since he didn't even pick the design. It's all Obama's.

So are Mexicans illegal immigrants or refugees from the war on drugs.

Doesn't matter. They're Mexican.

Obstructs ocelots and jaguars and God knows what other wildlife.

Easily defeated by a ladder or a shovel.

Walls haven't stopped people since the first tunnel was made.

no sharp pointy things on the top yet

>>can be electrified
it'd be particularly effective if ICE waited for ppl to get almost to the top, then turn on the juice and watch jose fall while playing 'you have to go back' over a loudspeaker.

soooo, secretly detect tunnels and claymore them.

>Easily defeated by a ladder or a shovel.

Pour concrete ten feet deep and regularly patrol the area (motion sensors are a plus if they'd be willing to pay). Add odd angles and sharp edges to the fencing along with razor wire at the top and bottom and you should reduce the numbers coming across dramatically.

These guys aren't all iron willed super athletes. It's a lot of families with small children and weak women.

Just stay down under fuck-a-roo

ground-penetrating radar exists

>thinks mexicans have 300 bucks to buy a 30' extension ladder just to leave it at the border
the real retard folks

actually pretty decent but

DOES IT HAVE UNDERGROUND RADAR STUFF FOR TUNNELS??

Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition

if you look at the bottom of the fence there is a metal fence, they used that to help them climb up. if that other fence wasn't there it would be much harder.

It's a good thing that absolutely no Mexicans know anything about concrete demolition, digging tunnels, using scaffolding, getting in a boat, or smuggling. It's literally impossible to get around this wall so long as they don't figure those incredibly complex things out.

>Birds
>Wall
>Through

Nice wall bro

The best part is that it is made to be easily upgraded. A concrete panel could fit there instead of the bars.

>trump crack down on business people

My sides.

>Hungary BTFO!

Wait...

archive.is/6MyEy

They are all too busy circle jerking in each other's threads mate

this was an actual argument someone used for the wall? even if the steel slats was just concrete that high.... it's a wall, not a 2 mile high net

>goes underground for support
what's stopping taco niggers from just tunneling deeper?

>can be electrified
i like that

And nuclear waste pits

>Dios mio

fuckin kek

Or you can have drones patrol the boarder

Take out any illegals that appear to be carrying weapons , alert the boarder patrol to the location of non combatant illegals

One every 500 meters would suffice with vehicled officers stationed 2000 meters apart and behind to back up the foot soldiers. Binoculars, radios, and rifles exist. This would cut down the staffing needs dramatically. Especially when you consider that even with 12 hour shifts, most likely consisting of 4 seperate crews filling 3 on 4 off/ 4 on 3 off scheduling, your calculation would need to be increased by a factor of 4. Remember, law enforcement scheduling is different than civilian scheduling, and it is a round the clock job.

Needs landmines.

>Only 10 feet high

pssht

>attach rope to 2x4

Looks good enough, but I kinda wanted it to be taller, a real cyclopean megstructure that filled the hearts of any mexican gazing into it with pure despair. A Man made mountain range.