Is it terrible if your waifu has different political opinions than your own?

Is it terrible if your waifu has different political opinions than your own?

Women don't have opinions.

They just follow the best man.

yes, if she doesn't conform to your views, then it's a gateway to being cucked

spbp

Not at all my life partner is circumsised and I am not

posting the same thread again, what are you sliding anyways?

Depends on looks.

No it's terrible that your waifu is a fucking whore you stupid leaf

Wives with opinions?
Nice gag, Canada.

Not gonna lie, I do fancy laci green.

If she hasn't already accepted his views then he is probably already cucked.

Yes because it means at least one of you is wrong on nearly every important issue. It's like you're guaranteed an F because you can't score over 50% on any question.

I've never even met mine
>tfw no cute, christian, despotic, faithful and white waifu capable of shedding her feminnity in a cojoint power position and of shedding tears of empathy on the plebs below while working them to death in the name of the Nation.
Life is suffering in name of God, but I'll live it until my work is done and her face is known to me.

Yes

women adopt your political views as time goes on, she will try to force you to have hers as a defense mechanism, but deep down the women know they can't resist it.

This

>Laci Green
I mean she could suffocate a man with those tits. I think exceptions could be made in her case, so I guess the answer to your question is; is she hot?

post the pic that cuts off the cleavege

>that picture of lacy green where the sex toy is lazily edited out by someone who is not very good at photoediting

Women don't have political opinions.
Women only care about social issues.
They don't even know what left/right wing is, they don't know what free trade is, they don't know what capitalism/communism is.

>3d
>waifu

pick one. WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!

>1 post by this ID

sage in all fields

Stop using waifu wrong you fucking newfag

What's terrible is that in 2017 any sane man still wants a "waifu."

Women are just another pack of parasites overdue for a train ride and a shower, paid top dollar to thrust globalists into office year after year.

You don't need a nigger in your house. You don't need a mudslime in your house. And you don't need a woman in your house.

You want a companion, get a dog. Dogs don't talk about shit they don't understand. And they don't vote for shitlibs at the polls.

>Laci's feet
fuckin diamonds right now.

She is just the way I want her