Obama backs Macron in last-minute intervention in French election

>"your job's not done puppet, go and shill for our other puppet"

Could this shit be any more transparent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XlsfTbLfM8
youtube.com/watch?v=8fd5PDeJ_E8
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good night alt cucks

>Obama

Who?

I guess he saw how well that worked with the EU and Brexit

HMMMMMMMMMMM

>"This is your last chance, nigger. If you fail, your wife is history."
Why does it sound so similar to the above?

>Those bad, evil Russians are interfering with our elections, we should take appropiate measures against them
>Also vote for Macron

Shit like this make me think that the globalist are playing 5d chess with. They know how hated Obama is so they purposely back the side they want to lose.

Obama is secretly /ourguy/. He announces his support to the side he specifically wants to contaminate with his venom. He supported Remain because he wanted the backlash on the perceived arrogance to swing voters towards Leave. Based nigger is playing 6D Jumanji.

Nigs gonna nog.

will there be an investigation?

The US has zero to gain from an European Union

>appeals to hopes not fears

This nigger is still using the "HOPE" slogan thinking people don't remembered getting conned 9 years ago

They were both essentially raised from their teens to be Manchurian candidates for the bankers, so I'm sure they're close that way

Thankfully, for them, the general population won't ask the question "why is he endorsing a french candidate?"

this

Thank you kek for Id of truth.

Also, sorry to the French Nationalist that our ex-nigger-in-chief wonteave your elections alone.

When is Obama going to stop interfering in other country's elections?

Does it even matter? Sounds a bit preachy even if some frogs like him.

Btw, he looks like pure shit and I'm not just saying that because he's black.

>Backs Remain.
>Leave wins.
>Backs Hillary.
>Trump wins.
>Backs Macron.
>Le Pen wins.

Thanks Obama.

Funny how Democrats don't screech about foreigners meddling in others' elections when it is Obama doing it.

Member when he intervened in Brexit didnt go so good

A former head of state endorsing a politician isn't meddling

Frogs will lap it up though, they don't have the Anglo Saxon mindset of going against what you're told.

They are good goys and girls and will vote for Macron.

****US ATTEMPTS TO INTERFERE AND MEDDLE IN SOVEREIGN FRENCH ELECTIONS****

Even better, its not our official government, its the head of a now defunct and legitimately outted party of the US. Watch Obama never set foot on US soil again, after all he's done.

It was meddling when he threatened us. All democrats shall burn alive in a hellfire for eternity for eating children and their satanism.

Obama backed brexit ?

Obama is loved by casuals.

Le based black man.

So they recognize that memes are more powerful than the Presidency?

Is this gonna be like Brexit?

Obama never represented the interests of the US.

kys, you nutjob

How is that meddling?

Le Pen is 20 points behind in the polls and she lose the debate so it's doubtful.

>kys, you nutjob
You gon burn in hell you demon worshiping child sacrificing kike rat!

ALL DEMOCRATS WILL BURN ALIVE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh come on. Fucking kike nigger

Dethroning Gaddafi and attempt at Assad is not meddling?

Well shit. Kek confirms.

You frogs are hopeless, the burgers may be dumb as bricks, but they always pull an American miracle when they need it.

Ok, Muhammed
Are you really comparing the french election and regime change?

Are you fucking retarded?

My numbers have sealed your fate Democuck.

Fuck this asshole

Why not, it's about deciding who is in charge of which country.

>wife
>implying

this senpai

>ex-kang obama can go around publicly endorsing people, and he's totally fine
>Putin (maybe) reveals the DNC for the fucks that they are, and he's an evil mastermind

Kill yourself, plebbit fag

Only if you're retarded would that make sense

Kek. (((They))) own him forever

Obama is very popular in Europe, whereas everyone and their grandmas hate Trump.

Le Pen is pretty much finished now, altho to be fair she already was according to more or less every poll ever

>tfw continental EU stays 29000 leagues under the refugee sea

*Gives 400 billion dollars to Iran as a parting gift*

Fuck this Hadji asshole.

I'd say the 20 point gap is more like 17 points - there's always an undercurrent of shy conservatives. She'll need something like an 8 point swing on voting day. Unlikely but not impossible.

right, just like his intervention in Brexit worked

Macron is a maroon. Le Pen will win!

I can't wait to see a 2nd French Commune

... and the French people will do the opposite, just to spite him, exactly like the Brits did with Brexit. I think that Obama may secretly be /ourguy/.

>Obama paid $400,000 last week for a """"speech""""
>endorses Macron today

Nothing to see here. Total coincidence.

I thought Europe loved O'bummer

Sounds like they're desperate. If they are so sure of the result, why do they spam this propaganda. Secondly why do they think stuff like this is a positive effect?

The puppet in White House actually met with the female puppet. That's more pawarfull

All the French medias jumping on the infamous Sup Forums hackerz 1337 story is quite bizarre.

Synchronization and coordination are highly questionable.

>Chew soap! Islam has always been a part of France's story!

>macron is centrist
>le pen is far right

>6D JUMANJI

top kek

'The kiss of death'

I only know Obongo.

Well the french love refugees so they want macron
So"Adieu Maréchal"

Disgraceful desu

The kiss of death. Thanks Obama.

I can't find it anywhere but I swear during his first election he said America was too strong.

Thx burgers

Obama is the definition of a house nigger. He is not even President anymore, but he still goes around promoting (((their))) agenda.

Wew, well obviously Macron is anti establishment.

Honestly, how many people have bought that narrative? I know the French are now a bunch of self loathing faggots but surely even they can see through this ruse?

Le Pen ain't great but holy shit, she gives you a far better baseline to rebuild off than Macron.

5 years from a Le Pen governance is building off charred debris and rubble.

5 years from a Macron governance is building off a nuclear bomb and salted soil.

i must have died as a child and when god asked me which part of hell i'd like to go to i must have said the funny one

If they wanted Macron to win they should have had Obama endorse Le Pen

Vote Le Pen or the EU will take away your anime.

This.
Absolute hypocrisy to a monumental level. Astoundingly hypocritical in-your-face bullshit from the left on display here. And I am sure that CNN will blatantly splatter this motherfucker's voting recommendations all over their broadcast and come up with some disgustingly tiring narrative as to why it's acceptable whereas Trump being strategically inserted into the US Presidency by Putin is not. The left in the U.S. is actually becoming worse than our own left here in Canada. They have a lot more power, more control over media and they assert their will with a lot more aggression. I have never seen the left have such a powerful stranglehold on American politics.

this it's obvious now that the illuminati want le pen to win
enjoy your trump france

Because his endorsement meant oh-so-much for Hillary

Good.

everything Barry Soweto backs turns to shit.
Brexit
Hilldog
moderate rebels
ACA

Who is this black guy and why is he important?

Please vote Hilldwag.

wtf
is natalie a coalburner now

guess he's gotta interfere with yet another election

Why is this negro still making public appearances?

>People in this thread don't remember how he spent his entire 8 years trying to get Netanyahu unelected

he still has debts to pay for the jews allowing him to be a nigger president for 8 years and going against israel.

So if Macron wins now it was because Obama rigged the election? Pretty much what they hate Putin did for Trump.

Paying back the people that made him president.

America's left and right political spectrum is quite bizarre to the rest of the world. Both of America's parties are comfortably right of the British centre.

Ex-President Barack Obama.

This. He is pretentious as fuck.

Leaves are weak, they burn up in an instant.

>to the rest of the world
To Europe and a bit of South America, you mean.

Oh yeah?
youtube.com/watch?v=2XlsfTbLfM8
youtube.com/watch?v=8fd5PDeJ_E8

WE NEED TO PRAISE KEK

>KEK WE PRAISE THEE, BRING CHAOS UPON FRANCE

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

What do the French think of Obama? I've seen him speak in Europe with his empty platitudes and not even get a smattering of applause.

literally who

This ape is never going to just gracefully fade away, is he?

We're going to be hearing from this loathsome cunt for the rest of his life.