French election

Whose more likely to win?
Macron or Pepe le pen?

My odds are with le pen

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/385982-election-france-mosque-president/
theguardian.com/world/video/2017/may/04/eggs-thrown-at-marine-le-pen-video
francetvinfo.fr/politique/emmanuel-macron/un-compte-cache-aux-bahamas-decryptage-de-la-folle-rumeur-qui-vise-a-destabiliser-emmanuel-macron_2175157.html
twitter.com/WCM_JustSocial/status/859922030115901440
youtube.com/watch?v=_EO1WUpM2cE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will it be like Trump again?
Lord Kek, give me the numbers.

Macron, you fucking swede cuck. ANd you're likely to become muslim within 10 years. Your kids, on the contrary, will DEFINITELY be muslims.

LePen won't win, she did terrible during the debate on National TV

i sure hope that france isn't filled with lardbrains as america to elect le penis

Lepen will lose. She killed herself last night

Secret plot twist incoming?

Macron will win, he has all the media power and not just in France.

Macron already won during the announcement of the 1st turn's result.

Anyone who believes LePen will win has failed the most introductory litmus test to even be considered human.

I'm starting to think she acted vindictive on purpose last night...
Knowing she would certainly be defeated on the 2nd turn, she must have another plan for the post-election and the attacks during the debate must serves against macron in the future.
I hope so, otherwise she is absolutly dumb and unpersuasive.

you're doing it wrong

this is how you get gets

Le Pen will win!

You guys are retarded, she tried to put Macron down on purpose so that his voters would abstain, not flock to her.

Whos name was mentioned the most before the campaign even started?
kek cant miss

who missed those digits...

Le Pen will win, Kek wills it

Bet all your money on Macron if you have some. It will be the most easy 10% return investment you can make.

Daily Reminder, Muslim also going Full Meme War!

Paris mosque urges Muslims to follow ‘path of hope’ by voting Macron

rt.com/news/385982-election-france-mosque-president/

Ignore Shills, Sup Forums choosing the right candindate if Muslim voting for Macron,

I remember Hillary Clinton had an 98.6% chance at winning with and 8-11+ point lead over trump. When your country voted to leave to shit EU they said the "Remain" vote was likely to win having 55%+ in the polls

((YOU))))) DID

People are more passionate about le pen than some boring middle of the road globalist crook

>dem hook noses
would still bang tho

From the last poll I saw Macron

But it will be the end of France as we know it

A revolution will begin in France under Macron
L E P E N F T W

Listen to me tl;dr, cuntss

Tell me why ''nationalist'' French should vote for this individual?

>But she's going to deport a few of the recent Muslims and Sub Saharan Niggers!!

Okey, but how is this going to stop the legal/remaining Muslims and blacks from out breeding the French?

Here's another pill for you nationalists to swallow. Feminism. You can't be a nationalist and support any wave of feminism. Feminism absolutely DESTROYS birthrates, and as long as it's about, there will always be a replacement of people from third world shit holes. To be a nationalist, you have to be a traditionalist, or at least be heading towards that way.

Anyway. Le Pence isn't going to stop the Blacks and Muslims from outbreeding the native French thots who want to ''start careers'', so this will lead to the native French being outbred by the Niggers and Muslims. BUT WAIT? Maybe this could lead to a civil war?
Pssshhh Fuck off m8. Le Pence is a gun grabber who's extremely strict when it comes to private arms. She'll take all the guns from the law abiding white French while the criminal niggers and muslims will keep theirs stashed in their basements.

France, like he rest of western Europe, and North America, is dead, and there's nothing we can do about it. These ''Nationalist'' parties are going nothing but slowing down the western world's death, not to mention they're riddled with kikes.

The only thing that can save the likes of france, is if they went full ''Nazi'' in which they won't as a kike democratic system wouldn't allow that.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO FUCKING WINS

look at this

Yeah, but popular vote matters in Europe

off by one

Kek taunts you

Yawn
Americans without a scientific education really bore me

Im capping your retarded post so when macron wins I can laugh at you, I bet you dont even speak french yet claim to have "watched the debate".

Noose, now.

Le Pen of course, just check these digits dude

>A revolution will begin in France under Macron

Yeah no.

let me try again

france is done
F

Oh my, forgive my foolishness, look now you plebs

Melenchon will win

If you actually believe Le Pen will win you are at best completely delusional.

France knows first hand what fascism is and they would literally never vote a fascist to power.

If you honestly believe Le Pen will win, why dont you go bet on it? Great odds

It does!
She will give France its last best chance to catch its breath and make positive changes.

At this point I cannot say.
The one time it seemed like a sure thing for the nationalist to win (Netherlands) they failed.
Then twice we won with seemingly impossible odds.
It's best to just see where the dice land at this point.

It's about what's inside, Luigi.

Macron will win, but it will be absolute hell for him and his policies. There won't be a majority in the national assembly.

Le Pen will win in 2022.

Pathetic.

Repent and check these.

le pen will win trump will start ww3

lel that's what all the kids or political newbies say

bet you thought trump was going to build a wall as high as the earths atmosphere, and there he was going to nuke Israel, rite?

I hate French people.

The Frogs suck.

Fuck them and their stupid country.

They're the most arrogant pieces of shit on the planet

>pol sci major reporting in

le pepe pen wins it all

I'm trying out PredictIt for the first time. I have $50.00 that I don't mind squandering. Never did this kind of thing before. Any recommendations Sup Forums?

Is this a wise choice if I don't care about losing all $50?

Wtf I hate le pen now. I'm #macaronmissile now

Ancien soutien de Le Pen ici. Je ne vais pas mentir. C'est hilarant de voir Le Pen s'écraser et brûler. Mais sérieusement, nous ne pouvons pas la laisser mettre la main sur les codes nucléaires.

Russian and american's secret services have to rig that shit up

Is there a chance that Le Pen could win if Filon voters flip to her and Melenchon voters stay home?

A third of Melenchon voters are voting Le Pen.

Does it trigger the one time political American that his election is broadcast around the world. On one hand just fuck off. On the the other hand if amererica catches a cold the whole world sneezes

If you're not doing something productive make it so

Dosen't matter. World will end before its decided.

Check these, Macron will be eaten by grubs!

inb4 another terror attack that swings voters toward le pen

>Is this a wise choice if I don't care about losing all $50?
Yes, because Le Pen is quite obviously going to lose.

But it's france. What can you even say about what is human

> 'Out with fascists' : egg thrown at Marine Le Pen – video
theguardian.com/world/video/2017/may/04/eggs-thrown-at-marine-le-pen-video

Le Pen will win

Draining my mana pool for lel pen.

Kek wills it
But maybe it won't happen the way it's supposed to.
Maybe Kek has greater plans for her. Maybe for macron to win is actually a way to make her win. And Kek only blessed "Le Pen will win". There is still Marion Maréchal Le Pen around. In 2022 ?
Also, if Trump starts ww3, Le Pen will have won because her views will become mainstream after shitskins start to slaughter white liberals.

>Macron
sadly Macron...

Le pen will with right wing ideology is on the rise

I want to believe that she'll win, but it seems to not be. kek i beg you

le pen is CUTE!

Witnessed

she does not have chance of winning although i wish she would

probably macron, the brainwash media told everybody they must think he won the debate "or else".

if i get repeating numbers ima bet on lepen, anyone know a good betting site for canadians?

reroll

the pro macron are silencing recent history of months of strike when he was a mere minister.
none of his promises will pass he'll 49.3 again becaue that's all he can do as a politician, and it willl lead to strikes after strikes. hospitals, teachers, railroads, all unions. He has no friends in the people and working class.

'no'

our girl

obviously

I'll roll for you

hey frog ! is that a relevant site?
francetvinfo.fr/politique/emmanuel-macron/un-compte-cache-aux-bahamas-decryptage-de-la-folle-rumeur-qui-vise-a-destabiliser-emmanuel-macron_2175157.html
what could be Sup Forums there?

>LE 56% face

I hope Le Pen. Give her your energy.

She will win another bowl of eggs

She knows she has to have a good result in the local elections in a month to stay at the head of the party if she fails to become president.

Fillon has a better chance of winning than Le Pen

If she doesn't win (what will certainly happen) I really hope for a putsch

SHADILAY SHADILAY LA MIA LIBERTA'
SHADILAY SHADILAY OH NOOO

LEPEN WILL WIN
CHECK EM

>Sup Forums on the TV national news headlines
>"far right forum"

Just may the kek help us

RIDE THE DIGITS LADS

>twitter.com/WCM_JustSocial/status/859922030115901440
>LCI / TF1 (first french news network) making reportage about "anons", "pol", and the "virtual alt-right" with screens, flags, etc.
>mom watching TV, "what's Sup Forums, do you know that website ?"
>"huuuuuu no no, it's fucking nothing"
>the meme war is not AT ALL a meme anymore

what's your though of Sup Forums mediatisation ? I never though watching french medias talking about it.
Now, my every friends are asking question about it

Btw, some one knows if the leaks about Macron are really relevant ?
Was it REALLY a good idea ? Because all political analyst now are attacking Le Pen about Sup Forums and fake news..

either you live in an alternative universe or you are dumb. Nobody expect the 21% who voted for Le Pen in the first round is going to vote for her now. Same happened with his father. Macron will win BIGLY, about 70-30.

CAN I GET A QRD OF THE MACRON OFFSHORE ACCOUNT?

thanks

At this point I think our reserves of meme magic was used up on Trump. Le Pen has no magic that Kek can offer.

Do I smell a new meme?

>youtube.com/watch?v=_EO1WUpM2cE

Macron calling LePen supporters "hateful cowards". I think we have our new "basket of deplorables".

Macron will win 70%, to 20% for Le Pen.
Or something like that. Le Pen will never win and any french knows it. For the FN to win, they must change for someone that isn't called "Le Pen"

Pepe le pew